Guest guest

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ginny,

I would guess and say that the folder you keep the messages in is

sorted by something other than date and time. Are your messages

in alphabetical order by subject? Or sender? If your e-mail program

has some way to sort messages, try sorting by date.

Gregg

> Hi....Since I have subscribed to cures for canceregroups the mail I have been

getting is all mixed in through my old messages from maybe a month ago... I just

had 37 messages and it took me forever because they are not the last 37 messages

on my e-mail....they are mixed all through! Does

anyone know why this is happening? HELP! Ginny

>

>

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Visit http://cures for cancer.evangelist.net for cancer info or to unsubscribe

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Ginny,

I have two suggestions. First, use your email " file " button to create

new subfolders of your inbox or sent email files. Then, after you have

read a message that you don't want to delete, you can file it in one of

the folders. If you do this, your inbox will only have current messages.

My other suggestion is to put your group subscription on " no mail " or

" vacation " status. You will not receive the group messages, but you can

go to:

cures for cancer/2147.html? at your convenience

and read or respond to all messages. The only thing you won't be able

to read are attachments. When you get to the most recent message,

bookmark it, so you can return to it, and then use the arrows at the

top of the message to advance to the next message in the sequence. Hope

this helps. Bob Karjala

" ginny darby " <vdarb-@...> wrote:

original article:cures for cancer/?start=2147

> Hi....Since I have subscribed to cures for canceregroups the mail I

have been getting is all mixed in through my old messages from maybe a

month ago... I just had 37 messages and it took me forever because they

are not the last 37 messages on my e-mail....they are mixed all

through! Does anyone know why this is happening? HELP! Ginny

>

Guest guest

Thanks Gregg...Until I signed up with the e-group, it was sorted by date,

now I just don't know....Not alphabetical, or anything else I can decipher!

Thanks for the thought...Ginny

Re: Does anyone know the answer?

>Ginny,

>

>I would guess and say that the folder you keep the messages in is

>sorted by something other than date and time. Are your messages

>in alphabetical order by subject? Or sender? If your e-mail program

>has some way to sort messages, try sorting by date.

>

>Gregg

>

>> Hi....Since I have subscribed to cures for canceregroups the mail I have

been getting is all mixed in through my old messages from maybe a month

ago... I just had 37 messages and it took me forever because they are not

the last 37 messages on my e-mail....they are mixed all through! Does

>anyone know why this is happening? HELP! Ginny

>>

>>

>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> Visit http://cures for cancer.evangelist.net for cancer info or to unsubscribe

>>

>>

>

>

>

>------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Visit http://cures for cancer.evangelist.net for cancer info or to unsubscribe

>

>

Guest guest

Bob...Thank you so much for your informative e-mail. I was about to cancel

my group mail, but this is a much better alternative. I truly appreciate

your taking the time to help me out...Have a great day...Ginny

Re: Does anyone know the answer?

>Hi Ginny,

>

>I have two suggestions. First, use your email " file " button to create

>new subfolders of your inbox or sent email files. Then, after you have

>read a message that you don't want to delete, you can file it in one of

>the folders. If you do this, your inbox will only have current messages.

>

>My other suggestion is to put your group subscription on " no mail " or

> " vacation " status. You will not receive the group messages, but you can

>go to:

>cures for cancer/2147.html? at your convenience

>and read or respond to all messages. The only thing you won't be able

>to read are attachments. When you get to the most recent message,

>bookmark it, so you can return to it, and then use the arrows at the

>top of the message to advance to the next message in the sequence. Hope

>this helps. Bob Karjala

>

>

> " ginny darby " <vdarb-@...> wrote:

>original article:cures for cancer/?start=2147

>> Hi....Since I have subscribed to cures for canceregroups the mail I

>have been getting is all mixed in through my old messages from maybe a

>month ago... I just had 37 messages and it took me forever because they

>are not the last 37 messages on my e-mail....they are mixed all

>through! Does anyone know why this is happening? HELP! Ginny

>>

>

>

>------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Don't know which one to buy? Productopia does.

>http://clickhere./click/554

>

>Visit http://cures for cancer.evangelist.net for cancer info or to unsubscribe

>

>

Guest guest

My son intentionally tormented his aide, intentionally made it difficult for everyone as it was his only way to escape an intolerable situation. Now that he is in an appropriate setting with appropriate goals, sensory needs are addressed, etc. he doesn't NEED to intentionally escape or make others miserable just to get out of things. If the bus was miserable for me and everyone making fun of me, I would intentionally not go on it. Just because he is a kid doesn't mean he has the maturity to figure out how to fix a miserable situation. These poor kids. Consider it from his point of view and forget the idiots who are telling you it is intentional. It may be intentional but WHY? Most kids don't WANT to be in trouble but if it is the only way to escape, then it is worth it to them. If it isn't intentional, then he needs the supports to figure out how to not miss the bus and be successful and be rewarded for successes. Ask yourself - what is the function of his behavior. Why is he doing this???? I doubt it is to make you or others mad as the primary function. That may be a secondary consequence. Then, he will be mad and obnoxious because he is in trouble on top of it.... It can be very complicated to figure out at first.....

Hang in there!!!!! Been there, done that. Remember, this is the kid you love and he must be miserable too and doesn't know what to do.

( ) DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER?

HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND I FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE BUS B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL, THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHERRY

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

If it's a bus issue then I don't think it is intentional. couldn't ride the bus because it was "too loud,too many kids & squashy." 's word. He was over stimulated on there & a complete nervous wreck. He now ride a mini van with 5 other kids on it. Betty sherry burford <superchick0770@...> wrote: HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND I FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE BUS B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL, THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHERRY Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Take care, Betty

Guest guest

thanks alot we had discussed the possibility of the van but then we thought we'd be giving into him and then we had no real result if his behavior is a problem, i know that sounds confusing sorry, sherry Jewel <truegrittle@...> wrote: If it's a bus issue then I don't think it is intentional. couldn't ride the bus because it was "too loud,too many kids & squashy." 's word. He was over stimulated on there & a complete nervous wreck. He now ride a mini van with 5 other kids on it. Betty sherry burford <superchick0770 > wrote: HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND I FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE BUS B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL, THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT

SHOULD I DO? SHERRY Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Take care, Betty Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

yeah makes sense, i have noticed that different people/children can trigger different behaviors in my son. SherryRose <beachbodytan2002@...> wrote: Sherry, I think you answered your own question. - My daughter loves her after school program so so much. then one day, she said to me she doesn't want to go anymore. She is a 9 year old N.T. girl. (and very verbal) I said you love the after school program, why don't you want to go? it took a while, but I found out on the school bus, the kids were

doing this dare thing. But when they do that 'double dare' they mean business. she didn't like the things that were being dared, and was afraid for when the time came to HER turn. So, she just told me she didn't want to go to the after school program. Now, my son on the school bus didn't notice a thing. by the time I found out, this was a Hugh mess and several patents were complaining. the problem on the bus stopped, and my daughter loves the after school program again. Sherry, if the children on the bus are giving your son a hard time. <<< then that's the problem >>>. I wouldn't want to ride that bus either. What if you were to talk to the bus driver and see what he/she can do to help. No, I don't think this is intentional. when your son goes to 'TSS' are the same children there? If not, that's why he can behave, because those

children aren't giving him a hard time. or maybe its better supervised... I think that makes sense.. *smile*. Rosesherry burford <superchick0770 > wrote: HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND I FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE BUS B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL, THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD

I DO? SHERRY Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

If he has Asperger Syndrome it is better to assume it isn't

intentional until you find out for certain. Look for reasons,

causes, anxieties, fears, sensory issues like sensitivity to smell.

If kids on the bus are giving him a hard time he should have someone

with him or should be on a special ed bus. You can request that if

they feel they can't handle his behavior. Autistic behavior looks

intentional but they often can't control impulses. If you assume

what he is doing is intentional and you punish for it you may start

seeing ODD which is oppositional defiant disorder. Always thing

positive, think about trying to help him navigate the social world

and about structuring his environment. The bus is a super

unstructured environment with noise, exhaust smells, bouncing,

changes in lighting with the sun changing direction as the bus does.

There are a million things on a crowded bus to overwhelm an a child

with asperger syndrome. They get so distressed that they can't

process anything around them including what adults tell them they

should do. The kids giving him a hard time on the bus needs to

stop. It is bullying and is unacceptable.

Miriam

>

> HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME

THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND I

FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE BUS

B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE

WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT ALOT

OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL,

THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO

WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T

UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHERRY

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Guest guest

Thanks alot I know i really need to look at everything differently, and i try but i am forever getting told, his dx is not an excuse and you give him reason to continue these behaviors. It is all tough, but i keep on keeping on.Debra Balke <dlbalke@...> wrote: My son intentionally tormented his aide, intentionally made it difficult for everyone as it was his only way to escape an intolerable situation. Now that he is in an appropriate setting with appropriate goals, sensory needs are addressed, etc. he

doesn't NEED to intentionally escape or make others miserable just to get out of things. If the bus was miserable for me and everyone making fun of me, I would intentionally not go on it. Just because he is a kid doesn't mean he has the maturity to figure out how to fix a miserable situation. These poor kids. Consider it from his point of view and forget the idiots who are telling you it is intentional. It may be intentional but WHY? Most kids don't WANT to be in trouble but if it is the only way to escape, then it is worth it to them. If it isn't intentional, then he needs the supports to figure out how to not miss the bus and be successful and be rewarded for successes. Ask yourself - what is the function of his behavior. Why is he doing this???? I doubt it is to make you or others mad as the primary function. That may be a secondary consequence. Then, he will be mad and

obnoxious because he is in trouble on top of it.... It can be very complicated to figure out at first..... Hang in there!!!!! Been there, done that. Remember, this is the kid you love and he must be miserable too and doesn't know what to do. ( ) DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER? HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND I FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE BUS B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL, THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHERRY Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Yes i do agree, i think i will look into the van in the am. Maybe this will be one less struggle, some one told me(since my son was dx) that i need to learn to choose the battle, what can be let go what needs to be changed.Miriam <mimbanash@...> wrote: If he has Asperger Syndrome it is better to assume it isn't intentional until you find out for certain. Look for reasons, causes, anxieties, fears, sensory issues like sensitivity to smell. If kids on the bus are giving him a hard time he should have someone with him or should be

on a special ed bus. You can request that if they feel they can't handle his behavior. Autistic behavior looks intentional but they often can't control impulses. If you assume what he is doing is intentional and you punish for it you may start seeing ODD which is oppositional defiant disorder. Always thing positive, think about trying to help him navigate the social world and about structuring his environment. The bus is a super unstructured environment with noise, exhaust smells, bouncing, changes in lighting with the sun changing direction as the bus does. There are a million things on a crowded bus to overwhelm an a child with asperger syndrome. They get so distressed that they can't process anything around them including what adults tell them they should do. The kids giving him a hard time on the bus needs to stop. It is bullying and is unacceptable.Miriam>> HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND I FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE BUS B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL, THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHERRY> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it

now.>

Guest guest

Totally agree. My son acted certain ways intentionally because it didnt' matter to them that he felt he had had enough. Or that he wanted to leave the classroom b/c of the noise or the work was boring. Or he knew someone was laughing at him. If he told on these things and asked for breaks, or to get out of the situations,,,,,the answers were no or whatever. So,,,,he learned to act in ways that got him to the resource room sometimes. I believe that with all that I am. When certain "situations" were elliminated.........it stopped for the most part. Debra Balke <dlbalke@...> wrote: My son intentionally tormented his aide, intentionally made it difficult for everyone as it was his only way to escape an intolerable situation. Now that he is in an appropriate setting with appropriate goals, sensory needs are addressed, etc. he doesn't NEED to intentionally escape or make others miserable just to get out of things. If the bus was miserable for me and everyone making fun of me, I would intentionally not go on it. Just because he is a kid doesn't mean he has the maturity to figure out how to fix a miserable situation. These poor kids. Consider it from his point of view and forget the idiots who are telling you it is intentional. It may be intentional but WHY? Most kids don't WANT to be in trouble but if it is the only way to escape,

then it is worth it to them. If it isn't intentional, then he needs the supports to figure out how to not miss the bus and be successful and be rewarded for successes. Ask yourself - what is the function of his behavior. Why is he doing this???? I doubt it is to make you or others mad as the primary function. That may be a secondary consequence. Then, he will be mad and obnoxious because he is in trouble on top of it.... It can be very complicated to figure out at first..... Hang in there!!!!! Been there, done that. Remember, this is the kid you love and he must be miserable too and doesn't know what to do. ( ) DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER? HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND I FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE BUS B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE

INTENTIONAL, THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHERRY Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

> >

> > HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME

> THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND

I

> FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE

BUS

> B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE

> WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT

ALOT

> OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL,

> THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO

> WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T

> UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

SHERRY

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

>

If I were you, I would get him checked out if it is Aspergers.

Usually, if you think it is Aspergers, then it probably is. But I

would get it checked out because then a whole wide world of services

could be open to him. A lot of people tend to mistake high

functioning ASD's with emotional disturbances. I was labeled BD/ED

all throughout my school career and then I find out later that it is

Aspergers. Even on my IEP's, my teachers would say I would have

trouble with social interaction, (which I did, hardly any friends),

and that I would do good with routines and rote memory. And I always

had trouble with eye contact. My social workers all throughout high

school kept on saying to me, eye contact. That has also been a big

time goal in the IEP. I checked out the symptoms of AS and they speak

volumes to how I interact and behave. It's very interesting because

I'm also a girl, and I think just a couple weeks ago they were

talking about that girls with autism are underdiagnosed.

Anyway, back on topic, I wouldn't fall for the ODD, I would totally

go get this checked.

Guest guest

No, it is NOT on purpose; it has a reason! Is this new behavior? If so, is he having a sub at school? Derrick, our 6 year old had a sub and wanted to quit school; then, we realized his teacher was gone, so the teachers always let us know when he is having a sub now, which really helps us all out. So, problem was solved. Otherwise, find out what it is, and why he is misbehaving. Diagnosed Aspergers, and in writing? If so, the 'battle' of it should be gone......we heard your paragraph all the time, like we were insane, and our son was normal; that is all this sounds like, so ignore that, and keep trying to figure out what it is......unless you already know. Behaviors often SEEM intentional, but they are not always......

Ruthie Dolezal

Aspergers Treatment From: superchick0770@...Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:32:55 -0800Subject: ( ) DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER?

HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND I FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE BUS B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL, THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHERRY

Guest guest

Thank you Ruthie , I don't know what is the problem, Anyway he was doing great for a while and now it almost seems like he is regressing alittle now. I think i may have an idea but will try to work it out. thanks for your input, much appreciated.Sherry in PABRYAN DOLEZAL <DOLEZAL123@...> wrote: No, it is NOT on purpose; it has a reason! Is this new behavior? If so, is he having a sub at school? Derrick, our 6 year old had a sub and wanted to quit school; then,

we realized his teacher was gone, so the teachers always let us know when he is having a sub now, which really helps us all out. So, problem was solved. Otherwise, find out what it is, and why he is misbehaving. Diagnosed Aspergers, and in writing? If so, the 'battle' of it should be gone......we heard your paragraph all the time, like we were insane, and our son was normal; that is all this sounds like, so ignore that, and keep trying to figure out what it is......unless you already know. Behaviors often SEEM intentional, but they are not always...... Ruthie Dolezal Aspergers Treatment From: superchick0770 Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:32:55 -0800Subject: ( ) DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER? HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND I FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE BUS B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL, THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHERRY Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Of course it is probably intentional but it makes sense to me. If you had to get on a big bus loaded with kids who were going to tease you, would you hurry up and run to be sure and be on time? I wouldn't. And if you missed the bus - ohhhh, so sad. Don't have to start the day off with teasing!

I don't see the point in saying he is "responsible" instead of having everyone look at the problem to figure out how to resolve it for him, since he can't do it alone. It's a lot like when my ds was screaming on the playground and they lectured him to stop screaming. Nobody asked what was going on to make him scream like that. That kind of "logic" drives me banana's.

So, he should be able to get a ride to school without being teased and picked on. How will they make this happen? Ask them. It's not ok to have people teasing and bullying him. He has a right to go to school without being teased and bullied. What is their policy against teasing and bullying? Ask them!

As for the TSS, I have no idea why he is behaving for someone else but I would guess they are not riding that bus to school together, are they! They are probably doing things that are fun. I'd behave if someone was going to take me out for fun and games.

RoxannaAutism Happens

( ) DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER?

Guest guest

Roxanna, you said the same thing as my boyfriend about him behaving for his TSS only he says if can behave for her he can for us as well. As for the bus situation i have went to them and the bus driver told the prinicipal that my ds is the one starting the problem on the bus and that he sits and gives her the blank stare when she tries to correct him (they say that is his way of being defiant on the bus) i said well i know the blank stare look and he does that when he has blocked you out, why i am not sure, but none the less, it is how he deals or copes with some people, i tried to explain that this is part of AS but they still don't understand.SherryRoxanna <madideas@...> wrote: Of course it is probably intentional but it makes sense to me. If you had to get on a big bus loaded with kids who were going to tease you, would you hurry up and run to be sure and be on time? I wouldn't. And if you missed the bus - ohhhh, so sad. Don't have to start the day off with teasing! I don't see the point in saying he is "responsible" instead of having everyone look at the problem to figure out how to resolve it for him, since he can't do it alone. It's a lot like when my ds was screaming on the playground and they lectured him to stop screaming. Nobody asked what was going on to make him scream

like that. That kind of "logic" drives me banana's. So, he should be able to get a ride to school without being teased and picked on. How will they make this happen? Ask them. It's not ok to have people teasing and bullying him. He has a right to go to school without being teased and bullied. What is their policy against teasing and bullying? Ask them! As for the TSS, I have no idea why he is behaving for someone else but I would guess they are not riding that bus to school together, are they! They are probably doing things that are fun. I'd behave if someone was going to take me out for fun and games. RoxannaAutism Happens ( ) DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER? HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND I

FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE BUS B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL, THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHERRY Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Choosing battles carefully has been important here. 's school

chooses three behaviors they either want to eliminate or increase.

Then they work on those three and ignore a lot of other stuff.

Especially the stuff that doesn't harm him or anyone else. Making

him ride on a bus that upsets him just sets him up for failure once

he gets to school. What I mean is that if he has a calm ride to

school then when he gets TO school he'll be able to handle more

there. Kids with autism have to take sensory and social situations

more slowly. They can build up their tolerance if they can get small

doses and learn coping skills in situations that are not

overwhelming. Once they're overwhelmed you have to just stop and let

them chill out. One thing 's teachers did in Texas was to teach

the kids around him when to ask to stop doing something and when

to leave him be. Like if he was wiggling his hands around but not

touching anyone or getting in anyone's way or invading space they

were to just ignore it. If he touched them THEN they could

say, " , I don't like that. " or ask a teacher for help. There was

no point in giving grief about every sing quirky thing he did

all day because he would get weary and discouraged or, if he liked

the reactions of people when he did something because they fussed at

him then it might INCREASE the behavior. is probably capable of

dealing with a regular bus now but we just moved from Texas to New

Hampshire and I felt it was important to keep some things the same so

he wouldn't be overwhelmed by all the MILLIONS of new sights, sounds,

smells, textures. A small bus with few kids is what he's had for a

long time so there wasn't any point in pushing for him to go on a

regular bus at this crazy stressful time. Fortunately the school in

TX agreed with me and put it in 's IEP so that when I went to the

school here they just automatically set up the sped bus.

Sorry I tend to ramble on and on.

Miriam

> >

> > HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME

> THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND

I

> FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE

BUS

> B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE

> WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT

ALOT

> OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL,

> THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO

> WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T

> UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

SHERRY

> >

Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Guest guest

No rambling, all great stuff! And so true...

( ) Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER?

Choosing battles carefully has been important here. 's school chooses three behaviors they either want to eliminate or increase. Then they work on those three and ignore a lot of other stuff. Especially the stuff that doesn't harm him or anyone else. Making him ride on a bus that upsets him just sets him up for failure once he gets to school. What I mean is that if he has a calm ride to school then when he gets TO school he'll be able to handle more there. Kids with autism have to take sensory and social situations more slowly. They can build up their tolerance if they can get small doses and learn coping skills in situations that are not overwhelming. Once they're overwhelmed you have to just stop and let them chill out. One thing 's teachers did in Texas was to teach the kids around him when to ask to stop doing something and when to leave him be. Like if he was wiggling his hands

around but not touching anyone or getting in anyone's way or invading space they were to just ignore it. If he touched them THEN they could say, ", I don't like that." or ask a teacher for help. There was no point in giving grief about every sing quirky thing he did all day because he would get weary and discouraged or, if he liked the reactions of people when he did something because they fussed at him then it might INCREASE the behavior. is probably capable of dealing with a regular bus now but we just moved from Texas to New Hampshire and I felt it was important to keep some things the same so he wouldn't be overwhelmed by all the MILLIONS of new sights, sounds, smells, textures. A small bus with few kids is what he's had for a long time so there wasn't any point in pushing for him to go on a regular bus at this crazy stressful time. Fortunately the school in TX agreed with me and

put it in 's IEP so that when I went to the school here they just automatically set up the sped bus.Sorry I tend to ramble on and on.Miriam> >> > HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME > THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND I > FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE BUS > B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE > WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT ALOT > OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL, > THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO > WITH US. IT IS CAUSING

STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T > UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHERRY> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. > Try it now.> >> > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

Ditto what Ruthie has said.. Also.. Often times when my son regresses

It is just before a huge leap forward. Its like his brain is working on something else..

( Splitting atoms.. World peace.. Etc) and so the everyday stuff.. Is just extras.. That aren't being

Concentrated on.

-- ( ) DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER?

HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND I FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE BUS B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL, THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIO NSHIP, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHERRY

Guest guest

that's ok i am definitely calling tomorrow to see if he can be moved to another mode of transport, wish me luck as i have not had alot of luck involving the school.SherryMiriam <mimbanash@...> wrote: Choosing battles carefully has been important here. 's school chooses three behaviors they either want to eliminate or increase. Then they work on those three and ignore a lot of other stuff. Especially the stuff that doesn't harm him or anyone else. Making him ride on a bus that upsets him just sets him up for failure once

he gets to school. What I mean is that if he has a calm ride to school then when he gets TO school he'll be able to handle more there. Kids with autism have to take sensory and social situations more slowly. They can build up their tolerance if they can get small doses and learn coping skills in situations that are not overwhelming. Once they're overwhelmed you have to just stop and let them chill out. One thing 's teachers did in Texas was to teach the kids around him when to ask to stop doing something and when to leave him be. Like if he was wiggling his hands around but not touching anyone or getting in anyone's way or invading space they were to just ignore it. If he touched them THEN they could say, ", I don't like that." or ask a teacher for help. There was no point in giving grief about every sing quirky thing he did all day because he would get weary and discouraged or, if he liked the

reactions of people when he did something because they fussed at him then it might INCREASE the behavior. is probably capable of dealing with a regular bus now but we just moved from Texas to New Hampshire and I felt it was important to keep some things the same so he wouldn't be overwhelmed by all the MILLIONS of new sights, sounds, smells, textures. A small bus with few kids is what he's had for a long time so there wasn't any point in pushing for him to go on a regular bus at this crazy stressful time. Fortunately the school in TX agreed with me and put it in 's IEP so that when I went to the school here they just automatically set up the sped bus.Sorry I tend to ramble on and on.Miriam> >> > HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME > THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND I > FIGURE THIS

MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE BUS > B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE > WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT ALOT > OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL, > THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO > WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T > UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHERRY> > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. > Try it now.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

is on the special ed mini-van, too. She would never be able to handle all the noises and commotion on the big bus. She thinks the mini-bus is too loud!

Deb

In a message dated 2/14/2008 2:01:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, truegrittle@... writes:

If it's a bus issue then I don't think it is intentional. couldn't ride the bus because it was "too loud,too many kids & squashy." 's word. He was over stimulated on there & a complete nervous wreck. He now ride a mini van with 5 other kids on it.

Betty

sherry burford <superchick0770 > wrote:

Take care,

Betty

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Guest guest

Sherry, don't give up, that is something that you will need to find a way to make them understand that blank stare look. and that you know it means "he has blocked you out". and whenever he has that *blank stare look* they need to do something like an ABA to find out why!... tell them you want a daily report with: when he has that *blank stare look* something like this. Before - what happened before he had that *blank stare look* - during: what's happening while he has *that blank stare look* (is he being questioned by an adult)? is there a delay, he can't process everything to be able to explain - that someone is teasing him?. And what happened after *the blank stare look*, - how was it taken care of? and who was the one that helped your son with this? I'm wondering if you put this in the spotlight, and make them focus on this, they will figure this out (and see it

differently) because they have a 'daily report sheet' that they will have to respond to this... Rosesherry burford <superchick0770@...> wrote: Roxanna, you said the same thing as my boyfriend about him behaving for his TSS only he says if can behave for her he can for us as well. As for the bus situation i have went to them and the bus driver told the prinicipal that my ds is the one starting the problem on the bus and that he sits and gives her the blank stare when she tries to correct him (they say that is his

way of being defiant on the bus) i said well i know the blank stare look and he does that when he has blocked you out, why i am not sure, but none the less, it is how he deals or copes with some people, i tried to explain that this is part of AS but they still don't understand.SherryRoxanna <madideaszoominternet (DOT) net> wrote: Of course it is probably intentional but it makes sense to me. If you had to get on a big bus loaded with kids who were going to tease you, would you hurry up and run to be sure and be on time? I wouldn't. And if you missed the bus - ohhhh, so sad. Don't have to start the day off with teasing! I don't see the point in

saying he is "responsible" instead of having everyone look at the problem to figure out how to resolve it for him, since he can't do it alone. It's a lot like when my ds was screaming on the playground and they lectured him to stop screaming. Nobody asked what was going on to make him scream like that. That kind of "logic" drives me banana's. So, he should be able to get a ride to school without being teased and picked on. How will they make this happen? Ask them. It's not ok to have people teasing and bullying him. He has a right to go to school without being teased and bullied. What is their policy against teasing and bullying? Ask them! As for the TSS, I

have no idea why he is behaving for someone else but I would guess they are not riding that bus to school together, are they! They are probably doing things that are fun. I'd behave if someone was going to take me out for fun and games. RoxannaAutism Happens

( ) DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER? HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND I FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE BUS B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL, THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHERRY Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

What state are you in. They ought to be doing more. Is it a public

school? If so they are required by law to provide a free and

approprite education. Have they accepted his diagnosis? Wow, I'm so

distressed just thinking of this. We went through similar things

with a school in Texas. I'm in New Hampshire now and receiving

probably the best services we've had. It varies from state to state,

school district to school district, school to school and even teacher

to teacher. You might need to put some requests in writing and send

them to someone in administration. I can help you with the letters

if you like. I have a friend in another state who was in a terrible

situation. She would write letters and then send them to me and I'd

just fool with the wording. She seemed to really like that and did

eventually end up getting what her son needed. He's doing very well

now.

Miriam

> > >

> > > HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME

> > THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM

AND

> I

> > FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE

> BUS

> > B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE

> > WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT

> ALOT

> > OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL,

> > THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE

TO

> > WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T

> > UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

> SHERRY

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> Mobile.

> > Try it now.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

Guest guest

Thanks MIriam, We live in Pa. last yr, this school was wonderful , this yr it is giving me a hard time, the only difference is his teacher, who was referred by the teacher last year, she informed me that this teacher would be great she has been teaching for along time, knows how to work with Asperger's kids, but i really don't know. Anyway I don't remember if i posted here or not , i Emailed the district's Special Education Director and he has emailed me twice, the 1st time to let me know he passed my son info on to the school psychologist and then the 2nd to let tell me that if the pschologist doesn't get in touch w/ me by mid week next week to contact him, and today i am calling the director over the buses and see about maybe an alternate means of transportation.SherryMiriam <mimbanash@...> wrote: What state are you in. They ought to be doing more. Is it a public school? If so they are required by law to provide a free and approprite education. Have they accepted his diagnosis? Wow, I'm so distressed just thinking of this. We went through similar things with a school in Texas. I'm in New Hampshire now and receiving probably the best services we've had. It varies from state to state, school district to school district, school to school and even teacher to teacher. You might need to put some requests in writing and send them to someone in administration. I can help you with the letters if you like. I have a friend in another state

who was in a terrible situation. She would write letters and then send them to me and I'd just fool with the wording. She seemed to really like that and did eventually end up getting what her son needed. He's doing very well now.Miriam> > >> > > HELP IT IS ME AGAIN, I JUST DON'T KNOW, PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME > > THAT MY SONS BEHAVIOR IS INTENTIONAL, HE MISSED THE BUS THIS AM AND > I > > FIGURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL HE DOESN'T LIKE RIDING THE > BUS > > B/C THE OTHER CHILDREN GIVE HIM SUCH A HARD TIME, BUT WITH THE > > WEATHER AS IT IS HERE I CAN'T DRIVE HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY, BUT > ALOT > > OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT HIS MISBEHAVIORS ARE INTENTIONAL, > > THAT IF HE CAN BEHAVE PROPERLY W/ THE TSS THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO > > WITH US. IT IS CAUSING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T > > UNDERSTAND. IS MY SON 'S

BEHAVIOR ON PURPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO? > SHERRY> > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > Mobile. > > Try it now.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. > Try it now.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>