RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Good Morning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Terry,

That was me that had the kids.... Waving my hand in the air!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ all the way from N.J. ;o

Angel Hugs,

Diane

May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

It was before our time but my parants & Susy parents said they remember what they were doing 12/07/41 when they heard the news. I know I will always remember 09/11/01, it will be the one birthday that I'll always remember. another 2 weeks & i'll turn 49. I tried not counting them after 39. I was going to be like Jack Benny but Susy said I couldn't do that.

Terry

diane214@... wrote:

Hey there Terry!!!!! Looks like I got 5 years on ya......... ;o Isn't itfunny how we can remember things and where we were and what we weredoing on certain things? Then other times we haven't got a clue!!!! Ialso know that I didn't remember about RFK because I didn't have a tv orradio back then......BTW. I forgot to watch it.... Am I a trip or what?I love for the kids of today to see what ruffin it really was like.....I used to scrub diapers and clothes on a washboard... Had bloodyknuckles many times..... When I got a used washing machine with a ringerI thought I was the luckiest person on earth... Then when I went to workand got a used automatic I really thought I was in heaven. You see whenI was growing up I took these things for granted. We always had them soI thought it was part of life.... Boy was I wrong... I have always beena very independant person and I found a way to make it without help....My Mother instilled in me that you pay your bills before you doanything... You always have to have a roof over your head..My Motheralso tld me... "You made your bed and now you lie in it" I do not quiteagree with that one because sometimes we do need help. I remembered those teaching when I was young and used them then and Istill do... That is why material things do not mean the world tome....... They are nice to have, but if you put them 1st, you reallyhave nothing.... Come on everyone.... I know you have some good talesto tell too... We can have a walk down memory lane day!!!!! ;oSomething different.. Right? Hugs to all...... Jan I know you will havesome good stories t tell living out in the boondocks. Terry you too...Sharon after the boot thing I know you can come up with a few goodones... LOL... Come on guys and gals, lets hear some good ones!!!!!!.Jan. I want to hear some bayou stories. Spooky Ones!!!!!!! ;o ,, and everyone else chime on in.... Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/5/03 10:37:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,

bk_dizzy2@... writes:

Right back at you! Wishing you all a good day followed by many more good

days!

> I said a prayer for you today

>

> I said a prayer for you today

> And I know God must have heard-

> I felt the answer in my heart

> Although He spoke no word.

> I didn't ask for wealth or fame

> (I knew you wouldn't mind)-

> I asked him to send treasures

> Of a far more lasting kind

> I asked that He'd be near you

> At the start of each new day

> To grant you health and blessings

> And friends to share your way.

> I asked for happiness for you

> In all things great and small-

> But it was for His loving care

> I prayed the most of all.

> Source unknown

>

Guest guest

Debby...you are correct...the tibia is the larger of the two...

How convenient for you... that you must go back to work...tell her she

can teach on crutches...

Actually I'm sorry to hear of her injury...those types can be very, very

painful....

Always remember... " the shin bone conected to the ankle bone...etc,

etc.....now hear word of da lord "

Praying for a quick recovery and tell her to stick to " jacks " instead of

soccer.

love jerry

Guest guest

LOL Jerry! Indeed I will give her that message. Come to think of it....she NEVER played jacks. I think that is an game we used to play in "the olden days." Heck, it is too bad that kids don't play it more often!

Debby

Re: [ ] Good morning

Debby...you are correct...the tibia is the larger of the two...How convenient for you... that you must go back to work...tell her shecan teach on crutches...Actually I'm sorry to hear of her injury...those types can be very, verypainful....Always remember..." the shin bone conected to the ankle bone...etc,etc.....now hear word of da lord"Praying for a quick recovery and tell her to stick to "jacks" instead ofsoccer.love jerry

Guest guest

:

I am sorry to hear about all the turmoil in your life. The only thing I can advise is to take care of yourself. Remember, you cannot change the people around you-you can only change yourself, i.e. your reactions, perspectives, boundaries, etc. I don't mean to sound harsh at all- this is just reality. Keep yourself number one. If a change of scene would do you good, go for it! Try to be as honest with yourself and others as you can. It does nobody any good to hide their feelings-even if they are negative. If necessary, to to a therapist-but NOT a psychiatrist. (that is a whole other topic).

Bless you and I will pray for your strength.

Love,

marty

[ ] Good morning

Hi I am sorry that I have been so quiet lately but things have been pretty busy around here.As some of you know my father had moved into my camper and he is an alcoholic so I have been trying to deal with that. I also am having some problems with in-laws and out laws. I have decided that maybe I need to go away for a while to sort things out.I have not been feeling to well but since my blood work for the most part is ok I can't blame my liver so I guess its just me.I don't know where I will be going but I will try to stay in touch if possible.I feel so bad whining when I am a lot luckier than most of you. Please say a prayer for this lost soul.Tony I hope things improve for you and you start to feel better.Pat I hope you get your new liver soon.Remember me, the WV hillbilly

Guest guest

, my heart goes out to you. I will say a prayer that thinks will work out for you and your family. Taking in a parent who is ill is never easy. Please remember to take care of you! Seeing that you are going to get away for a bit shows that you ARE caring for yourself!

Peace....

Debby

CA

[ ] Good morning

Hi I am sorry that I have been so quiet lately but things have been pretty busy around here.As some of you know my father had moved into my camper and he is an alcoholic so I have been trying to deal with that. I also am having some problems with in-laws and out laws. I have decided that maybe I need to go away for a while to sort things out.I have not been feeling to well but since my blood work for the most part is ok I can't blame my liver so I guess its just me.I don't know where I will be going but I will try to stay in touch if possible.I feel so bad whining when I am a lot luckier than most of you. Please say a prayer for this lost soul.Tony I hope things improve for you and you start to feel better.Pat I hope you get your new liver soon.Remember me, the WV hillbilly

Guest guest

..... If I may make a suggestion that I think will help you

some....see if you can locate Al-Anon in your area and go to some

meetings...it could give you some peace of mind and help you cope with

your dad....try not to be an enabler for him...let him get out of his

own troubles

making things easy for him does not help him..... I know this is easy to

say and hard to do but I know a few things about alcoholism and in

thelong run it is best for him and you.... again... see if you can

locate a local Al-Anon group, theycan teach you a lot..

My heart aches for you...keep the faith and take care of yourself

FIRST...it is almost impossible to help an alcoholic.

Godbless you

love jerry

Guest guest

Marty I want to thank you for writing to me. I did seek me time and it really helped. I am going to try and answer everyone's posts today and thank all you wonderful people.

the WV hillbilly

Guest guest

Debby, thank you for the prayers they really help. I am doing better today and after taking "me time" I am better able to cope.

the WV hillbilly

Guest guest

.. come on down and stay with me for a while (although if you are sane you'll go somewhere cooler). You posted early Sun AM, I hope now, by Wed evening you have found some peace, home or away! My brother has schizophrenia and some of the most trying family times have been when he was off his medication and there was nothing we could do about it, similar to your Dad, an alcoholic, there is nothing any one can do except him. Heartbreaking but true, so come down & stay with me.. we do have air-conditioning!

Patty

-----Original Message-----From: MITSMEMYERS@... [mailto:MITSMEMYERS@...] Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 6:51 AMliver problems Subject: [ ] Good morningHi I am sorry that I have been so quiet lately but things have been pretty busy around here.As some of you know my father had moved into my camper and he is an alcoholic so I have been trying to deal with that. I also am having some problems with in-laws and out laws. I have decided that maybe I need to go away for a while to sort things out.I have not been feeling to well but since my blood work for the most part is ok I can't blame my liver so I guess its just me.I don't know where I will be going but I will try to stay in touch if possible.I feel so bad whining when I am a lot luckier than most of you. Please say a prayer for this lost soul.Tony I hope things improve for you and you start to feel better.Pat I hope you get your new liver soon.Remember me, the WV hillbilly

Guest guest

Patty I would love that. Can we go swimming or do they have a law about whales in public.LOL Where are you the air conditioning sounds great.

the WV hillbilly

Guest guest

No rules in Florida on the beaches. Be whoever you want and wear whatever you want, no one will give you a second look. I also have a pool in the back yard and no one, not even the neighbors can see. You can do anything you want.

Where I live (just north of Miami) we use our a/c in the summer the way the rest of the country uses heat the rest of the year.

Come on down!

Patty

-----Original Message-----From: MITSMEMYERS@... [mailto:MITSMEMYERS@...] Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 6:21 AM Subject: Re: [ ] Good morning

Patty I would love that. Can we go swimming or do they have a law about whales in public.LOL Where are you the air conditioning sounds great. the WV hillbilly

Guest guest

Patty as soon as I find a bird big enough to carry me I will be there.LOL

the WV hillbilly

Guest guest

I do hope your pain will get less soon!

Keep it up.

With love,

Loes, The Netherlands

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----Van: Tony Nunez [mailto:tazz001@...] Verzonden: donderdag 5 februari 2004 15:51Aan: Onderwerp: [ ] Good Morning

Hello !

I hope that when you receive this e-mail that

you are surrounded by God's Love & Protection.

Thank you so much for all your love and support

through all the fragile moments in my life. This

set of injections for my tumor are very painful

but I try to sleep a lot to avoid from feeling the

pain so much. I had my second one yesterday and

have 4 more to go. Next week since my cells have

fallen to the single digits I'm also having some

additional treatments to deal with that part then

in a week or two we go deal with the lesions on

my skin. This is most definitely a trying time for

me but I'm not new to all this; with God's grace

and mercy I have learned to face this difficult

times and in Him is my faith.

Now that remembrance of you always bring a smile

to my face no matter how much pain I may be in.

Thank you for been that precious part in my life

and I pray that God will shower your life with all

His Blessings.

Love Always,

Tony

Guest guest

((((((((((((((((((((TONY))))))))))))))))))))) My arms are wrapped around

you and holding you close. Being a bereaved mother is truly one of the worst

things possible. You and your Mom will be in my heart and prayers.

Debby

-----Original

Message-----

[mailto:tazz001@...]

Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004

4:10 AM

Subject: [ ] Good

Morning

Hello !

I hope that when you

receive this e-mail that you are surrounded by

God's Love &

Protection.

Please pray for me.

There is so much happening right now but I can't

stop to catch some air;

I just need to keep going. I miss my mom so much;

I wish that she could be

here with me but I know she needs to be at home.

After watching 's

mom suffer through her son's funeral I just want to be

able to spend as much

time as possible with my mom. She truly resembles

God's Love. When my turn

comes to go to heaven; leaving her will be the

hardest thing for me to

do. Deep down in my heart I think that the reason that

I fight as hard as I do

is so I can stay with her. Everytime that I see a tear on her

eyes it feels like a

stab wound in my heart. All that I wanted to be in life was a

good son and I hope that

I have been able to do that. When my final hour comes

I'm counting on you all

to comfort her. She will need it and she know how much

I love you all. For you

records her address is:

Blanca Feliciano

GS-72 Calle 210

Carolina, PR 00982

(787) 762-7229

thanks for listening..

Love,

Tony

Group

Rules

1. Please no religious, political, race or sexual

preference discussions.

2. NO slamming of other members, advertising or

vulgarity. Thank you!

To UNsubscribe send a blank e-mail to

-unsubscribeegroups

Guest guest

Shane, hope you are sleeping when you receive this, but imagine you are

getting ready to get to take of Tommy. I woke every couple of hours during

the first portion of treatments, and it stinks. My brain always felt fried,

now I still manage to get up and go to work, but I was way cranky and felt

so alone going thru this. I also like the quiet morning hours, but it made

me think to much which sent me into rages or poor me's. I had to insist on

medication for sleeping and felt like my world was under a certain amount of

control once starting them. Mind you I still get up 2 or 3 times to hit the

bathroom, but I can fall back to sleep.

I didn't get many replies from wee morning entries to the group, but they

all woke up in the morning to PAGES of my ramblings. :) And it help me

keep my mind busy and gave me a chance just to talk to someone while

everyone else was sleeping here at the house.

[ ] Good Morning

Here it is now 1:45 a.m. and I am awake again. I am beginning to

like this time of morning. Not much is stirring in my neighborhood.

I don't know if tx causes me to wake up every 2 hours or if it is

all the water that I drink makes me have to pee.

Just wanted to say hello to all who may be awake as well.

Regards,

Sleepless in Texas

Guest guest

I know what you mean. I kind of figured it

was a combination of the two. If you like to read, I got a lot of reading done

in the wee hours. –dz-

[ ]

Good Morning

Here it is now 1:45 a.m. and I am awake again. I am

beginning to

like this time of morning. Not much is stirring in

my neighborhood.

I don't know if tx causes me to wake up every 2

hours or if it is

all the water that I drink makes me have to pee.

Just wanted to say hello to all who may be awake

as well.

Regards,

Sleepless in Texas

Guest guest

Tony

Go in peace and give that Mom of yours a nice big hug

family is the most important thing that we have. I wish I

you much improved health. We must enjoy the time that

we have so tell them how much you love them.

Bless you

in Montreal Nunez <nunez_866@...> wrote:

Hello !I hope that when you receive this e-mail that you are all surrounded by God's Love and Protection.I'm getting everything ready for my trip home tomorrow. I do feel much better for which I'm so grateful. Things are beginning to light up for me. I knew that if I would just weathered this storm God Faithfullness with be with me. I'm not completely our of danger but God already paid the price for my healing and salvation. My cells went uo to 44 PRAISE THE LORD! AND THEY CHANGED MY hiv MEDICATION ONCE AGAIN TO SEE IF i CAN GET EVEN BETTER REPORTS AND i WILL !!!!!tHIS WILL BE THE FIRST MOTHER'S DAY THAT I WILL SPEND WITH MY PRECIOUS MOM IN 25 YEARS SO I'M VERY EXCITINGALWAYS REMEMBER THAT I MAY BE GONE FOR A WHILE BUT I'M DOING WHAT IS BEST FOR ME AT THIS TIME AND MY HEART WILL ALWAYS STAY WITH YOU. YOU ARE THE

LIGHT OF MY LIFE.LOVE,TONY_________________________________________________________________Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium! http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb & pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/

Guest guest

Tony,

You are a walking, talking miracle! Miracles happen around us all the time, we just need to be made aware of them so that we can celebrate them. Thank you for showing us what a miracle looks like! I am so excited for you, not only that you're health is a little better, but that you're spending Mother's Day with your beautiful Mother. Have a wonderful time Tony. You are always in our thoughts and prayers.

anne

[ ] Good Morning

Hello !I hope that when you receive this e-mail that you are all surrounded by God's Love and Protection.I'm getting everything ready for my trip home tomorrow. I do feel much better for which I'm so grateful. Things are beginning to light up for me. I knew that if I would just weathered this storm God Faithfullness with be with me. I'm not completely our of danger but God already paid the price for my healing and salvation. My cells went uo to 44 PRAISE THE LORD! AND THEY CHANGED MY hiv MEDICATION ONCE AGAIN TO SEE IF i CAN GET EVEN BETTER REPORTS AND i WILL !!!!!tHIS WILL BE THE FIRST MOTHER'S DAY THAT I WILL SPEND WITH MY PRECIOUS MOM IN 25 YEARS SO I'M VERY EXCITINGALWAYS REMEMBER THAT I MAY BE GONE FOR A WHILE BUT I'M DOING WHAT IS BEST FOR ME AT THIS TIME AND MY HEART WILL ALWAYS STAY WITH YOU. YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE.LOVE,TONY_________________________________________________________________Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium! http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb & pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/

Guest guest

Yea!! Glad to hear that things are improving for you. Have a

wonderful Mother's Day with your Mom.

Jo

> Hello !

>

> I hope that when you receive this e-mail that you are all

surrounded by

> God's Love and Protection.

>

> I'm getting everything ready for my trip home tomorrow. I do feel

much

> better for which I'm so grateful. Things are beginning to light up

for me. I

> knew that if I would just weathered this storm God Faithfullness

with be

> with me. I'm not completely our of danger but God already paid the

price for

> my healing and salvation. My cells went uo to 44 PRAISE THE LORD!

AND THEY

> CHANGED MY hiv MEDICATION ONCE AGAIN TO SEE IF i CAN GET EVEN

BETTER REPORTS

> AND i WILL !!!!!

>

> tHIS WILL BE THE FIRST MOTHER'S DAY THAT I WILL SPEND WITH MY

PRECIOUS MOM

> IN 25 YEARS SO I'M VERY EXCITING

>

> ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT I MAY BE GONE FOR A WHILE BUT I'M DOING WHAT

IS BEST

> FOR ME AT THIS TIME AND MY HEART WILL ALWAYS STAY WITH YOU. YOU

ARE THE

> LIGHT OF MY LIFE.

>

> LOVE,

> TONY

>

> _________________________________________________________________

> Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included

with MSN

> Premium!

> http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb & pgmarket=en-

us/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/

Guest guest

Tony,

Good Morning to you too!! I just wanted to say hello to you and tell you that you are in my prayers. I hope you are doing better. You truely inspire me; and I see you as the strongest man on earth!! (((((((((((((Tony))))))))))))))))) I know many other people feel the same way also. We love you.

Beckie Nunez <nunez_866@...> wrote:

I hope that you are able to open this attachment. Another beautiful song of Josh Grobantony nuñez_________________________________________________________________Check out the latest news, polls and tools in the MSN 2004 Election Guide! http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx

Guest guest

(((((((((((((((TONY))))))))))))))))))) I will lift her up in prayer!

! It is always such a blessing to hear from you! Enjoy your day in

God's house, and we will talk later!

Debby

[ ] Good Morning

My Dear Friends !

I hope that when you received this e-mail that you are surrounded by God's

Love & Protection.

I'm getting myself ready to go to church this morning but quickly I wanted

to request special prayers for our beloveth friend Stidham as she

faces a difficult new development with her health. For those of you that

have a home church; I humbly ask that you list her in your church

intercessory prayer list as I'm doing this morning. I truly believe that in

God ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE and I know Our Precious Heavently Father is

going to place HIS HAND and guide my beautiful friend through this situation

as he already has with her liver condition.

Lyn I hope that you didn't mind me sharing this with the group. Everyone in

this group as well as myself LOVES YOU DEARLY and we want to hold your hand

through this trying time. You don't have to walk alone. BE STRONG my darling

and SEEK GOD'S FACE.

As you face your surgery remember that our spiritual body will always be as

God created it so no matter what the surgeon may have to remove; you will

always be perfect in his eyes. I know been a female this must be strong for

you but trust me. No illness or surgery will ever be able to reach your

inner beauty because after all it is our inner beauty and values that makes

us who we are in life.

MY HEART IS ALWAYS WITH YOU.....

LOVE,

TONY NUÑEZ

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE!

http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

Guest guest

, I can't answer your question, but as rare as systemic jra is, we

shouldn't know anyone else with it. We used to live in New Orleans and my

husband worked at a hospital in a suburb there. After n was diagnosed

we found out that the nursing director's daughter was diagnosed with

systemic jra too. Then we found out that the janitor's granddaughter was

diagnosed with systemic. All of the people worked at this small hospital.

What are the chances of that? I have always wondered. (n, 15,

sytemic)

Good Morning

>

>

> Good Morning Everyone,

>

> I was just starting to think that Aundrea was getting over this flare

> and then last night her right knee started to really bother her. It

> seems swollen and warm to touch. I wrapped it with an ace bandage and

> she limped off to school.

>

> After we finally get to school I met up with the school nurse. She

> started to tell me about this 17 year old girl that lives 4 or 5

> houses down with me and is likely to be diagnosed this week with JRA

> probably systemic. (They think she probably had it at age 10 and then

> went into remission for awhile) And get this. Another teenage girl

> that lives a few houses on down the same road was also diagnosed with

> Jra several years ago.

>

> Do you think this is merely conincidental? It seems so strange to me

> that 3 girls on the same street all have jra. Our town is very small

> with only 4,000 people and we also have a very high percentage of MS

> patients. Way above the national norm.

>

> My husband use to work at a factor in town (General Electric) and he

> said that many years ago they just dumped the chemicals out the back

> door. He said that was why they would never sell the property because

> it would open it up for investigation. (Do you think there could be

> any connection to this. I was unsure if there had been any studies

> done regarding the environment and its influences on Jra.

>

> Just wondering what your opinion would be of this.

>

> Hope you guys had a good weekend.

>

> (Aundrea age 9 systemic)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>