RemedySpot.com

Good Morning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jan spit that rain, send half up to the northeast to Diane & the other half out here to the west for & I.

Terry

diane214@... wrote:

Jan, Send the rain now!!!!!! I thought I lived in N.J. but now it is morelike the desert.... I'm a waitin on that rain girl!!!!!!!!! Wavin atchafrom the dry state ofN.J.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Have a Great Week-end everyone!!!!! Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Diane I forgot that it happened while you were sick. Arlene & her husband was on a trip for the weekend when it happened. She passed away on the side of the road in her husbands arms.

Terry

diane214@... wrote:

, No I didn't have a clue about Arlene... I guess it happened when Iwas sick and just deleting messages cause I couldn't read them..... Whathappened???? Was Arlene riding with her husband???? I am still in shockover this!!!!! Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Yezzzzzzzzzzzzzz that was the lawn :( Re: [ ] Good Morning A lawn!!!!!! What is that????? I have a big patch of brown stuffoutside!!!!!! ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Thank you Sharon. Arlene was such a bright light. She had courage and yet determination to live to the fullest.... It is comforting to know this Re: [ ] Good Morning , No I didn't have a clue about Arlene... I guess it happened when Iwas sick and just deleting messages cause I couldn't read them..... Whathappened???? Was Arlene riding with her husband???? I am still in shockover this!!!!! Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

The only way I can have a green lawn is pay BIG BUCKS to water it or paint it green. So I guess we will live with a brown yard.

Terry

WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

Yezzzzzzzzzzzzzz that was the lawn :(

Re: [ ] Good Morning

A lawn!!!!!! What is that????? I have a big patch of brown stuffoutside!!!!!! ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Yes, I was so shocked and angry when it happened, it just didn't seem fair. She spent so much time saving energy for the trip and she didn't make it out of the state. Her husband said something about her wanting us to keep smiling.

Sharon

WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

Thank you Sharon. Arlene was such a bright light. She had courage and

yet determination to live to the fullest.... It is comforting to know this

, No I didn't have a clue about Arlene... I guess it happened when Iwas sick and just deleting messages cause I couldn't read them..... Whathappened???? Was Arlene riding with her husband???? I am still in shockover this!!!!! Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

I'm sorry to hear your having more problems. In my experience things always get better sooner or later. Just not always when I want them to. Rest and hang in there. I'm sure Shakey enjoys you spending so much time around the house.

Sharon

Jannewilms43@... wrote:

Yall can have it..There are calling for a 50 % chance of it again today...I'm tired of it..Had to call the Dr's office again today..I think my kidney is actingup now beings my bladder is working overtime..I hurt so bad I couldn't stand myself...It's like it was throbbing on my right side of my back..GEEZZZZZZZZZ does it ever get better????

At least you don't have to mow too often when it's brown. And brown is a nice color.

Sharon

Terry Long wrote:

The only way I can have a green lawn is pay BIG BUCKS to water it or paint it green. So I guess we will live with a brown yard. Terry WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

A lawn!!!!!! What is that????? I have a big patch of brown stuffoutside!!!!!! ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Terry that is so wonderful and Susy is one blessed woman. So many times the legacy repeats and worsens. Re: [ ] Good Morning Growing up I my dad didn't seem to be a caring husband. Maybe he was in his own way. Then as a young man "looking for a wife" watching some friends who didn't seem to be caring fathers & husband's. I decidded I wasn't going be that way. Terry diane214@... wrote: Terry, Susy is a lucky woman to have such a caring husband..... You are alsolucky to have her..... It makes me smile to hear a man praise hiswife.... You have both been blessed. ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

I don't mow at all. We have a rock yard.

Terry

Sharon Zeis wrote:

At least you don't have to mow too often when it's brown. And brown is a nice color. Sharon Terry Long wrote:

The only way I can have a green lawn is pay BIG BUCKS to water it or paint it green. So I guess we will live with a brown yard. Terry WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

I sure do hope it gets better. I really do that is what I am praying for. Re: [ ] Good Morning Yall can have it..There are calling for a 50 % chance of it again today...I'm tired of it..Had to call the Dr's office again today..I think my kidney is actingup now beings my bladder is working overtime..I hurt so bad I couldn't stand myself...It's like it was throbbing on my right side of my back..GEEZZZZZZZZZ does it ever get better????

I think we all were . Re: [ ] Good Morning , No I didn't have a clue about Arlene... I guess it happened when Iwas sick and just deleting messages cause I couldn't read them..... Whathappened???? Was Arlene riding with her husband???? I am still in shockover this!!!!! Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Diane I feel alot better today..My back isn't hurting as much and I plan to do nothing int he house today..I think I'll take a couple of days off...LOL..Like I do alot anyway.LOL

Thank you for sharing what you know about Arlene..... She was a

special girl and she will be missed....... She is now at peace and out

of pain......

Angel Hugs,

Diane

May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Sharon,

If she had to go, at least she was doing something she loved and was

with Ken..... I do remember her bringing you into the group....... I

will say a special prayer for her and I know she will hear it.... She

was a great gal........ I remember when I surprised her when I was in

Florida visiting my grandkids.... She was in the hosp. and she was very

sick.... I called her from there and she was so excited to hear from me

as she knew I was away.... She went thru hell here, so I know she is the

brightest star shining in the sky!!!!!

You know what???? She did beat the Dragon's ass!!!!!!!!! God Bless You

Arlene!

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Terry,

Good for you.... You make me proud to know that there are still good

men in this world!!!!!!! You Go Boy!!!!!!!!!! ;o

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Gang!!!!!!!

I GOT RAIN!!!!!!!!! HEE HAWWWWWW

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Jan,

I feel so bad for you...... Don't wait too long. Get on the phone and

call. Listen to me..... I have to be half dead before I call..... By the

time I get there it almost like I am knocking a deaths door....... But

being in pain 24/7 it is hard for me to know if the pain is from

sickness or just my RSD...... That is until the fever gets so high I

have no choice..... Do as I say Girl.... Not as I do. I love ya Jan and

I don't want to see anything happen to you. ;o

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Hey Terry.... We all have the brown stuff... Maybe we should have a

brown patch contest... LOL....

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Your right Diane, I never thought about it. But she

didn't let the dragon get her, she went her way.

Sharon

--- diane214@... wrote:

> Sharon,

> If she had to go, at least she was doing something

> she loved and was

> with Ken..... I do remember her bringing you into

> the group....... I

> will say a special prayer for her and I know she

> will hear it.... She

> was a great gal........ I remember when I surprised

> her when I was in

> Florida visiting my grandkids.... She was in the

> hosp. and she was very

> sick.... I called her from there and she was so

> excited to hear from me

> as she knew I was away.... She went thru hell here,

> so I know she is the

> brightest star shining in the sky!!!!!

> You know what???? She did beat the Dragon's

> ass!!!!!!!!! God Bless You

> Arlene!

>

>

> Angel Hugs,

> Diane

>

> May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope,

> Peace & Unity

>

>

>

>

That's great Diane, Now all we need is & I get some rain. In yesterday's paper they said that a little town about 80 north of Phoenix might have to close the school because the towns well's are so low they don't have enough water persure. Do to 7 years of not enough winter snow & rain. They said for this year Jan, through Aug,. They should of had 9 inches of rain but have only seen 1 i/3 inches of rain & they had NO winter snow.

Terry

diane214@... wrote:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Gang!!!!!!!I GOT RAIN!!!!!!!!! HEE HAWWWWWWYIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Untill I retire & can leve the NOT SO GREAT SOUTHWEST I can a brown yard & a little green in the bank or a green yard & no green in the bank. So I will be sticking with the green in the bank. But once I retire & head back to the midwest I can have both.

Terry

diane214@... wrote:

Hey Terry.... We all have the brown stuff... Maybe we should have abrown patch contest... LOL.... Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity