RemedySpot.com

Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I will say a few extra prayers that this situation will correct itself for you. We deal with that with . Because of where the sarcoids are in her brain it affected the speech / word recognition centers and there are times she can't remember the simplest of words. It is extremely frightening for us at times and very frustrating for her. Take care. Matt

Subject: Re: Update

To: Neurosarcoidosis

Date: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 3:55

PM

It is that I believe that chemical exposures , un-approved shots and the infamous PB pill could have contributed or caused my Neurosarcoidosis. So I have applied to the VA as a possible Gulf War illness. All of my symptoms' I can apply to my Neurosarcoidosis lead all the way back to 1991. Extreme headaches, extreme sinus blockage, memory lost, depression, lost of balance , well I could go on but also one of my symptoms is the inability at times to speak, pronounce words. My doctors can not identify one thing or a group of things that have caused this. Heck since 1991 I have been misdiagnosed with Hep – B and or Meningitis at least during the initial test but when the actual test for those were done the were negative. So since the Gulf War I have had a lot of issues that I now know were symptoms of Neuro growing. When I found and identified it , it almost took my life (I had a stoke) and since Aug 2008 I have not been allowed to work. Was it the Golf War that caused it or accelerated my Neurosarcoidosis?? That I think is the real question. Not sure if I could prove either one, so lets see if the VA can disprove one or both..

Greg