RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Antifungals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

regarding nystatin, search on thread #114626 from last year. made a

really intersting point about how nystatin is used in labs.

We tried it but it never had an impact. Ketoconazole and continued MMS is out

go to if we see a yeast flare.

cheers, mardi

Guest guest

I guess it depends on the blend...this one was soft. I mixed with water or juice and gave in a seringe.Enviado via iPadEm 14/03/2013, às 10:01, tendai escreveu:

It is very strong and smelly even I can not drink how do u get uo kid to drink the propolis??Sent from my iPhone

I had a wonderful surprise with brazilian propolis extract, it killed a lot of pathogens, no die off symptoms excep for weird stuff comming out of poop for more than a month... Whenever I have a sore throat i drink it and the pain goes away. There are many studies about the benfits of it on the net, many done in Japan.Enviado via iPadEm 13/03/2013, às 19:08, shayo shayoo escreveu:

Sis Nneka, The Gse has a very strong taste ..what we did with no problem was crush a pill of GSEinstead of the drops and then us out of the crushed gse.you must start slow you cant use all at a time as in all the products you ll use the gse on its own candex its own at different times of the day .. Good luck its like magic gse but its also very strong so use it with caution To: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:01:34 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Def GSE!!!biotin and culturelle or probiotic of your choice To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:51 PM Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals

Sis Nneka good thing you asked ..Mandi of Mandi Mart has some knowledge on this maybe she might chip in. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 06:23:28 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Thanks . We just started biomed and we are treading softly, may consider chelation later though. When u tried the antifungals individually, did u get to try use the 3 of them? Which did u find the most helpful?Neka To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:10 PM Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Yeah a little much.I would do one at a time for 4-6 weeks than assess that's what we did.Some ofcourse only do 2 or 3 weeks.Yeast is a never ending battle and in my opinion chelating is the only way for us to rid it for good! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:19 AM Subject: Re:

Antifungals

Those are really short courses of the antifungals. I have seen DANs do 2 or 3 week courses of each antifungal and then go on to the next, but a day? I would not do that. Also, the flagyl will undo any gains you might see from antifungals.

>

> Hello Everyone,

> Our DAN wants to put my daughter through a course of antifungals. Has anyone any experience or views on using Nystatin on Day 1 and Day 3, Diflucan on Day 2 and Nizoral on Day 4 for 3 weeks then add Flagyl for the another one week.

>

> With my lil knowledge I feel it is too much at a time n one would b unable to know what is working n what is not but then I don't v much experience on this. I need ur views on this.

>

> Has anyone tried all antifungals at d same time or is there better way of doing this? Thanks.

>

> Neka

> Sent from my BlackBerry®

>

Guest guest

yes please share. And congrats. It's a great feeling when you see emotions come out and symptoms fade. Didn't happen near that quick for us! Long slow process of biomeds and diet change. What does he do different? Always Call Christie Gravatt We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience! Subject: Re: Re: AntifungalsTo: "mb" <mb12valtrex >Date: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 2:54 PM

Wow! Pls can u share the protocol. Thanks.Neka Sent from my BlackBerry®

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:05:18 -0700To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals

My son is currently under treatment with Dr Goldberg (NIDS). We started about 5 weeks ago and have been using anti virals ( as prescribed by Dr Goldberg). We are seeing amazing progress..... My son is exhibiting less OCD, is more engaged with the family in activities and conversation, and for the first time ever, he really listens to my questions, thinks and then responds.

I highly recommend him and his protocol.

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

what oils?We still fight yeast Always Call Christie Gravatt We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience! Subject: Re: Re: AntifungalsTo: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Date: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 3:51 PM

I just wanted to point out tha i am having amazing success with essentail oils as a bacteria/yeast fighter.....there are many oils for yeast that is good..I have always been into the herbs but essentail oils is herbs on steroids...awesome stuff...but it has to be from high quality and a good company....I have been using a couple blends for my son he takes it internally..and it has been successful in fighting all his bacteria/yeast issues...if you are interested let me know....

as brooke was saying mercury produces lots of yeast:(....I need to get off my but and get back to chelating again...

channa

To: mb <mb12valtrex > Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 4:08 PM

Guest guest

Thats brilliant! pls share the blend of oils which can be useful as a bacteria/yeast fighter. I am applying dgize on her tummy every night, not helping much alone. can you pls share which other oils to add and how to dose? Many thanks,Cindy. From: Channa Brennon

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Thursday, 14 March 2013, 20:51 Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

I just wanted to point out tha i am having amazing success with essentail oils as a bacteria/yeast fighter.....there are many oils for yeast that is good..I have always been into the herbs but essentail oils is herbs on steroids...awesome stuff...but it has to be from high quality and a good company....I have been using a couple blends for my son he takes it internally..and it has been successful in fighting all his bacteria/yeast issues...if you are interested let me know....

as brooke was saying mercury produces lots of yeast:(....I need to get off my but and get back to chelating again...

channa

Guest guest

Ok... Might find the one u mentioned thanksSent from my iPhone

I guess it depends on the blend...this one was soft. I mixed with water or juice and gave in a seringe.Enviado via iPadEm 14/03/2013, às 10:01, tendai escreveu:

It is very strong and smelly even I can not drink how do u get uo kid to drink the propolis??Sent from my iPhone

I had a wonderful surprise with brazilian propolis extract, it killed a lot of pathogens, no die off symptoms excep for weird stuff comming out of poop for more than a month... Whenever I have a sore throat i drink it and the pain goes away. There are many studies about the benfits of it on the net, many done in Japan.Enviado via iPadEm 13/03/2013, às 19:08, shayo shayoo escreveu:

Sis Nneka, The Gse has a very strong taste ..what we did with no problem was crush a pill of GSEinstead of the drops and then us out of the crushed gse.you must start slow you cant use all at a time as in all the products you ll use the gse on its own candex its own at different times of the day .. Good luck its like magic gse but its also very strong so use it with caution To: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:01:34 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Def GSE!!!biotin and culturelle or probiotic of your choice To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:51 PM Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals

Sis Nneka good thing you asked ..Mandi of Mandi Mart has some knowledge on this maybe she might chip in. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 06:23:28 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Thanks . We just started biomed and we are treading softly, may consider chelation later though. When u tried the antifungals individually, did u get to try use the 3 of them? Which did u find the most helpful?Neka To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:10 PM Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Yeah a little much.I would do one at a time for 4-6 weeks than assess that's what we did.Some ofcourse only do 2 or 3 weeks.Yeast is a never ending battle and in my opinion chelating is the only way for us to rid it for good! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:19 AM Subject: Re:

Antifungals

Those are really short courses of the antifungals. I have seen DANs do 2 or 3 week courses of each antifungal and then go on to the next, but a day? I would not do that. Also, the flagyl will undo any gains you might see from antifungals.

>

> Hello Everyone,

> Our DAN wants to put my daughter through a course of antifungals. Has anyone any experience or views on using Nystatin on Day 1 and Day 3, Diflucan on Day 2 and Nizoral on Day 4 for 3 weeks then add Flagyl for the another one week.

>

> With my lil knowledge I feel it is too much at a time n one would b unable to know what is working n what is not but then I don't v much experience on this. I need ur views on this.

>

> Has anyone tried all antifungals at d same time or is there better way of doing this? Thanks.

>

> Neka

> Sent from my BlackBerry®

>

Guest guest

PLS share!!! I would like to do the Andy Culter chelation but the yeast beast is in our way each time I try the drunk and laughing for no reason returns!!! Would love to know the brand too!!Sent from my iPhone

channa

Guest guest

https://www.youngliving.org/channabrennon this is the company I buy my oils from and it is MLM, however there oils are amazing. I wish I was more of an expert on the essentail oils becuase the more I learn the more i wish i knew....

I can only speak of what has helped my son and myself. I was using at one time MMS which is sodium chlorite..this was the only stuff that touched my sons insane bacteria of some of the worst strains out there.

so the MMS was great but I wanted something more natural and that didnt cause me to restrict his diet so much....so he has been using dgize formula which is keeping yeast away and has things like juniper great for liver/kidney support it also has lemongrass in it which is effective against things like mrsa. lemongrass also fights systemic yeast.

my son also uses a blend called surrender which has lavender in it (which amoung many things is antihistamine also so a mom on this list had written a great post on antifungals and she listed lavender as being successful for her.) also it has many oils for inflammation and mountain savory for nerve regeneration...I love this blend.

another blend I mix together with the dgize is called peace and calming..( I alrernate peace and calming with surrender).lots of people have great results just using it on feet to clam down but I put a drop or two in the capsule with my dgize .again the peace and calming has a lot of aniinflammaotrys in it...

then I will alternate days where I use just thieves oil blend in capsules and give him two times a day...

the thieves has lot of oils for yeast such as clove ,cinnamin bark,eucalyptus...also it has rosemary and lemon in it..my son is getting a cough so I will be using more of the thieves I think as well as somthing called immunpower.

(I am catious with immunpower as this is serious aniviral immune fighter and I did get a bit of herx with this blend..even thou it still was very mild herx)

...the great thing about the oils is the bacteria/yeast dont biuld up an immunity to it because the oils are always grown just a little diffrent each time...this is natures way of fighting off pathogens...also most oils are antibacterials as well as antifungals....

still waiting to get some cash to buy a 75 dollar book that is the mother of essentail oils....as for now as I said i am still kind of new into the oils...

I looked up what I could... and this is what i found for yeast/fungal/candidia:

eucalyptus citriodora-fights candidia

cinnamin bark-antifungal

palmarosa-fights candidia

melaleuca quinqueneruia-fights fungus

black pepper-fights fungus

peppermint fightscandidia

rosewood-antifungal

ravenscara-antifungal

spuce black-fungal/candidia

as well as all the other oils I listed above..

now these are not the only things these oils bove do...but I was trying to pick out the ones that fight yeast...

again I can only speak for what is helping my son and yeast/bacteria is no longer a problem since I started using these oils....I am looking into cheaper ones but I havnt tried the cheaper one s and cannot say yet if they work as well as the young living oils....

also I know lot of kids got issues with oxylates and phenols so al I can say is go slow and see how your child does...my son has oxylate/phenol issues and he does great with the oils...so cant say why that is...

anyways anyone feel free to email me if you want pick my brain about any of this

channa

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 6:53 AMSubject: Re: Re: Antifungals

PLS share!!! I would like to do the Andy Culter chelation but the yeast beast is in our way each time I try the drunk and laughing for no reason returns!!!

Would love to know the brand too!!Sent from my iPhone

I

Guest guest

cindy, are you still using the MMS? I do not know how the oils effect the MMS...but you could try doing the dgize before bed a couple hours after last dose of MMS

what I do for my son is for example in morning when he wakes up i give a capsule filled with five drops dgize(I worked up to this) I will add to the dgize a couple drops of surrender or peace and calming...these are both highly antiinflammatory blends...I will give this capsule first thing apon arising I give with his enzymes as part of his biofilm protocol.I give the oils internally!

then he goes to school when he come home around four i give enzymes and dgize capsule again same as in AM

then he will have his smoothie or dinner an hour later...

I cannot stress enough that I do not believe anything would be helping my son if I didnt clean up his diet really good! when he was in full blown GI distress he couldnt eat any grains and no friut. (he still doesnt eat fruit except for the banana in his smoothie once a day...

grains cause inflammation in kids with gut issues...also get them tested for food allergys with the delayed food allergy test....and cut out oxylates and high phenol foods and see if that helps....

the diet is like the knife in our kids gut...if you are a surgeon you have to pull out the dirty knife before you sew the wound together....cant put essental oils or any other supplemet if the kid had a dirty knife ie. food allergys GMO food pesticides...difficult to digest grains ect...once the knife is out then you apply medicine....

channa

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 5:05 AMSubject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Thats brilliant! pls share the blend of oils which can be useful as a bacteria/yeast fighter. I am applying dgize on her tummy every night, not helping much alone. can you pls share which other oils to add and how to dose?

Many thanks,

Cindy.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Thursday, 14 March 2013, 20:51Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

channa

Guest guest

Many thanks ChannaHow do u know how many drops to use and how often or is that on the bottles??Sent from my iPhone

https://www.youngliving.org/channabrennon this is the company I buy my oils from and it is MLM, however there oils are amazing. I wish I was more of an expert on the essentail oils becuase the more I learn the more i wish i knew....

I can only speak of what has helped my son and myself. I was using at one time MMS which is sodium chlorite..this was the only stuff that touched my sons insane bacteria of some of the worst strains out there.

so the MMS was great but I wanted something more natural and that didnt cause me to restrict his diet so much....so he has been using dgize formula which is keeping yeast away and has things like juniper great for liver/kidney support it also has lemongrass in it which is effective against things like mrsa. lemongrass also fights systemic yeast.

my son also uses a blend called surrender which has lavender in it (which amoung many things is antihistamine also so a mom on this list had written a great post on antifungals and she listed lavender as being successful for her.) also it has many oils for inflammation and mountain savory for nerve regeneration...I love this blend.

another blend I mix together with the dgize is called peace and calming..( I alrernate peace and calming with surrender).lots of people have great results just using it on feet to clam down but I put a drop or two in the capsule with my dgize .again the peace and calming has a lot of aniinflammaotrys in it...

then I will alternate days where I use just thieves oil blend in capsules and give him two times a day...

the thieves has lot of oils for yeast such as clove ,cinnamin bark,eucalyptus...also it has rosemary and lemon in it..my son is getting a cough so I will be using more of the thieves I think as well as somthing called immunpower.

(I am catious with immunpower as this is serious aniviral immune fighter and I did get a bit of herx with this blend..even thou it still was very mild herx)

...the great thing about the oils is the bacteria/yeast dont biuld up an immunity to it because the oils are always grown just a little diffrent each time...this is natures way of fighting off pathogens...also most oils are antibacterials as well as antifungals....

still waiting to get some cash to buy a 75 dollar book that is the mother of essentail oils....as for now as I said i am still kind of new into the oils...

I looked up what I could... and this is what i found for yeast/fungal/candidia:

eucalyptus citriodora-fights candidia

cinnamin bark-antifungal

palmarosa-fights candidia

melaleuca quinqueneruia-fights fungus

black pepper-fights fungus

peppermint fightscandidia

rosewood-antifungal

ravenscara-antifungal

spuce black-fungal/candidia

as well as all the other oils I listed above..

now these are not the only things these oils bove do...but I was trying to pick out the ones that fight yeast...

again I can only speak for what is helping my son and yeast/bacteria is no longer a problem since I started using these oils....I am looking into cheaper ones but I havnt tried the cheaper one s and cannot say yet if they work as well as the young living oils....

also I know lot of kids got issues with oxylates and phenols so al I can say is go slow and see how your child does...my son has oxylate/phenol issues and he does great with the oils...so cant say why that is...

anyways anyone feel free to email me if you want pick my brain about any of this

channa

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 6:53 AMSubject: Re: Re: Antifungals

PLS share!!! I would like to do the Andy Culter chelation but the yeast beast is in our way each time I try the drunk and laughing for no reason returns!!!

Would love to know the brand too!!Sent from my iPhone

I

Guest guest

Yes channa, i am still doing MMS. Its helping with yeast issues but dont want to do for a long time. Got to find some concrete alternative so always look for something new. You are right diet is important, here we are gf/cf/sf/cf, but hardest is to make grains free.Thanks for the suggestion i will add the other two oils you mentioned with dgize and see how it goes. Will keep you updated. Cindy. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, 15 March 2013, 16:15 Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

cindy, are you still using the MMS? I do not know how the oils effect the MMS...but you could try doing the dgize before bed a couple hours after last dose of MMS

what I do for my son is for example in morning when he wakes up i give a capsule filled with five drops dgize(I worked up to this) I will add to the dgize a couple drops of surrender or peace and calming...these are both highly antiinflammatory blends...I will give this capsule first thing apon arising I give with his enzymes as part of his biofilm protocol.I give the oils internally!

then he goes to school when he come home around four i give enzymes and dgize capsule again same as in AM

I cannot stress enough that I do not believe anything would be helping my son if I didnt clean up his diet really good! when he was in full blown GI distress he couldnt eat any grains and no friut. (he still doesnt eat fruit except for the banana in his smoothie once a day...

grains cause inflammation in kids with gut issues...also get them tested for food allergys with the delayed food allergy test....and cut out oxylates and high phenol foods and see if that helps....

the diet is like the knife in our kids gut...if you are a surgeon you have to pull out the dirty knife before you sew the wound together....cant put essental oils or any other supplemet if the kid had a dirty knife ie. food allergys GMO food pesticides...difficult to digest grains ect...once the knife is out then you apply medicine....

channa

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 5:05 AMSubject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Thats brilliant! pls share the blend of oils which can be useful as a bacteria/yeast fighter. I am applying dgize on her tummy every night, not helping much alone. can you pls share which other oils to add and how to dose?

Many thanks,

Cindy.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Thursday, 14 March 2013, 20:51Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

channa

Guest guest

cindy, try just with a couple drops dgize in capsule with meals or before....go slow see how she does....then increase the drops...till you see positive change...I treat the oils as medicine....I give just enough to see positive change....

can your child take capsules? if not maybe you could put in syringe with some juice and squirt in back of mouth? let me know.....

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 12:44 PMSubject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Yes channa, i am still doing MMS. Its helping with yeast issues but dont want to do for a long time. Got to find some concrete alternative so always look for something new. You are right diet is important, here we are gf/cf/sf/cf, but hardest is to make grains free.

Thanks for the suggestion i will add the other two oils you mentioned with dgize and see how it goes. Will keep you updated.

Cindy.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, 15 March 2013, 16:15Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

channa

Many thanks,

Cindy.

channa

Guest guest

I have heard diffrent dosages from diffrent sources about the essentail oils....I started with three drops and then went to five drops....that dosnt include the surrender blend I use which I add about two drops to the dgize....and the peace and calming....some days.I add two drops of that to the dgize....

BUT I MUST SAY DGIZE AND SURRENDER ARE MY TWO FAVORITES.

i just started a oil called cistus....klinghart had mentioned it as being a powerful biofilm buster....so I am using cistus with the thieves five drops thieves one drop cistus....

i just started using the cistus with the thieves today....will see how that goes and keep everyone posted..

I must say for my chronic fatigue/adrenal exhaustion the oils make the diffrence between me being able to get out of bed in the morning.....

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 12:37 PM

I

Guest guest

Channa, I ve tried looking at past entries as I know u ve mentioned the group b4... Pls give detail of heavy metal detox yahoo group think we are ready to do our 1st round (hoping all I ve learnt on yeast will keep it at bay)I have the Andy Culter hair analysis book not the amalgam one too expensive if anyone has it and will to sale second hand price pls let me know!!!Also bin reading recoveringnicolas blog and regardingcaroline blog a little confused re supplements and doses and frequency..looks like vit c, vit b, vit e, magnesium, and zinc so be good to join the group and see their filesMany thanksTendaiSent from my iPhone

I have heard diffrent dosages from diffrent sources about the essentail oils....I started with three drops and then went to five drops....that dosnt include the surrender blend I use which I add about two drops to the dgize....and the peace and calming....some days.I add two drops of that to the dgize....

i just started a oil called cistus....klinghart had mentioned it as being a powerful biofilm buster....so I am using cistus with the thieves five drops thieves one drop cistus....

i just started using the cistus with the thieves today....will see how that goes and keep everyone posted..

I must say for my chronic fatigue/adrenal exhaustion the oils make the diffrence between me being able to get out of bed in the morning.....

I

Guest guest

Hi frequent low dose chelation yahoo group has TONS of good stuff.They were the best w/helping me w/hair test,starting chelation etc.Fight autism and win another good one.The book was helpful too! To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:46 AM Subject: Re:

Re: Antifungals

Channa, I ve tried looking at past entries as I know u ve mentioned the group b4... Pls give detail of heavy metal detox yahoo group think we are ready to do our 1st round (hoping all I ve learnt on yeast will keep it at bay)I have the Andy Culter hair analysis book not the amalgam one too expensive if anyone has it and will to sale second hand price pls let me know!!!Also bin reading recoveringnicolas blog and regardingcaroline blog a little confused re supplements and doses and frequency..looks like vit c, vit b, vit e, magnesium, and zinc so be good to join the group and see their filesMany thanksTendaiSent from my iPhoneOn 15 Mar 2013, at 18:17, Channa Brennon

wrote:

I

Guest guest

Thank u ve bin doing hair test for over 2yrs and yes has soo much heavy metal but yeast also bin big issue!!! That was why I bought his other book so I could understand the results but it seems amalgam one is best for guidance re dosing will join other two groups.He suggest milk thistle 4 times a day I ve the extract is that just as good??Sent from my iPhone

Hi frequent low dose chelation yahoo group has TONS of good stuff.They were the best w/helping me w/hair test,starting chelation etc.Fight autism and win another good one.The book was helpful too! To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:46 AM Subject: Re:

Channa, I ve tried looking at past entries as I know u ve mentioned the group b4... Pls give detail of heavy metal detox yahoo group think we are ready to do our 1st round (hoping all I ve learnt on yeast will keep it at bay)I have the Andy Culter hair analysis book not the amalgam one too expensive if anyone has it and will to sale second hand price pls let me know!!!Also bin reading recoveringnicolas blog and regardingcaroline blog a little confused re supplements and doses and frequency..looks like vit c, vit b, vit e, magnesium, and zinc so be good to join the group and see their filesMany thanksTendaiSent from my iPhoneOn 15 Mar 2013, at 18:17, Channa Brennon

wrote:

I

Guest guest

tendai,

as brooke said those two yahoo groups will teach you all you need to know. they are helpful and got tons info in files...you dont HAVE to have the book...i still never got around to ordering amalgam illness..it is really easy actually..just get a bottle of dmsa from http://www.vrp.com/ and I used ALA from pure encapsulations...

then you dose 1/8 to 1/2 mg per pound ....so when my kid was 40 pound I gave him20mg of dmsa and 20 mg of ALA. you dose every three hours all day and at night you can go as far as four hours twice during the night as to not make it so exhausting. someone correct me if im wrong here...you start friday aftrnoon and go to monday morning...longer for those whose kids do well on longer rounds....

I gave my son multiminerals and extra selenium from http://www.aidon.com/ great company for minerals...and some C and E which I now get from north american herb and spice (sorry cant remember web adress) but can google it...this company is GMO free vitamins from natural sources....i learned about it on this group from some smart mom...

its eaaaaaaaaaaasy tendai!!!! come on! all the cool kids are doing it! LOL

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:11 AMSubject: Re: Re: Antifungals

I

Guest guest

You guys rock. Channa, you make me smile. We have been holding off on

chelation thus far too trying to figure out my sons immune system (doing IVIG

because he is so sick), gut, and treating yeast, bacteria, mito, parasites etc.

My son is verbal but struggling with being so toxic. I believe metal is our

problem for sure... The smoking gun. We have to get it out. I need to just

take the plunge and go for it.

We never did the hair test but did do the porphyrins and it came back super

high. We just repeated it.

Tendai, maybe we can chelate together ;). W are on all the supplements too.

>

> tendai,

> as brooke said  those two yahoo groups will teach you all you need to know.

they are helpful and got tons info in files...you dont HAVE to have the book...i

still never got around to ordering amalgam illness..it is really easy

actually..just get a bottle of dmsa from http://www.vrp.com/ and I used ALA from

pure encapsulations...

> then you dose 1/8 to 1/2 mg per pound ....so when my kid was 40 pound I gave

him20mg of dmsa and 20 mg of ALA. you dose every three hours all day and at

night you can go as far as four hours twice during the night as to not make it

so exhausting. someone correct me if im wrong here...you start friday aftrnoon

and go to monday morning...longer for those whose kids do well on longer

rounds....

> I gave my son multiminerals and extra selenium  from http://www.aidon.com/ 

great company for minerals...and some C and E  which I now get from north

american herb and spice (sorry cant remember web adress) but can google

it...this company is GMO free vitamins from natural sources....i learned about

it on this group from some smart mom...

> its eaaaaaaaaaaasy tendai!!!!   come on! all the cool kids are doing it! LOL

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

> Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:11 AM

> Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

>

>    

>

>

>

>

> To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

> Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 12:37 PM

>

> I

>

Guest guest

Just read a previous message where Andy Culter suggest that he believes removal of heavy metal will help wth mito issues!!! Joined the chelation group they ve good files!! Reading thru!! About 4mths ago I noticed my son and my 23mth old had high lead and finally did water test in the house and my bath water is full of lead(used to do Epsom baths and clay baths!!!)So glad I was not chelating as the lead issue I would not ve worked out!!! Now ve reduced the heavy metal poisoning in the house will see how we get on!!!Sent from my iPhone

You guys rock. Channa, you make me smile. We have been holding off on chelation thus far too trying to figure out my sons immune system (doing IVIG because he is so sick), gut, and treating yeast, bacteria, mito, parasites etc. My son is verbal but struggling with being so toxic. I believe metal is our problem for sure... The smoking gun. We have to get it out. I need to just take the plunge and go for it.

We never did the hair test but did do the porphyrins and it came back super high. We just repeated it.

>

> tendai,

> as brooke said those two yahoo groups will teach you all you need to know. they are helpful and got tons info in files...you dont HAVE to have the book...i still never got around to ordering amalgam illness..it is really easy actually..just get a bottle of dmsa from http://www.vrp.com/ and I used ALA from pure encapsulations...

> then you dose 1/8 to 1/2 mg per pound ....so when my kid was 40 pound I gave him20mg of dmsa and 20 mg of ALA. you dose every three hours all day and at night you can go as far as four hours twice during the night as to not make it so exhausting. someone correct me if im wrong here...you start friday aftrnoon and go to monday morning...longer for those whose kids do well on longer rounds....

> I gave my son multiminerals and extra selenium from http://www.aidon.com/ great company for minerals...and some C and E which I now get from north american herb and spice (sorry cant remember web adress) but can google it...this company is GMO free vitamins from natural sources....i learned about it on this group from some smart mom...

> its eaaaaaaaaaaasy tendai!!!! come on! all the cool kids are doing it! LOL

>

>

>

> To: "mb12valtrex mb12valtrex >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I

>

Guest guest

Thank u Channa.Sent from my iPhone

tendai,

as brooke said those two yahoo groups will teach you all you need to know. they are helpful and got tons info in files...you dont HAVE to have the book...i still never got around to ordering amalgam illness..it is really easy actually..just get a bottle of dmsa from http://www.vrp.com/ and I used ALA from pure encapsulations...

then you dose 1/8 to 1/2 mg per pound ....so when my kid was 40 pound I gave him20mg of dmsa and 20 mg of ALA. you dose every three hours all day and at night you can go as far as four hours twice during the night as to not make it so exhausting. someone correct me if im wrong here...you start friday aftrnoon and go to monday morning...longer for those whose kids do well on longer rounds....

I gave my son multiminerals and extra selenium from http://www.aidon.com/ great company for minerals...and some C and E which I now get from north american herb and spice (sorry cant remember web adress) but can google it...this company is GMO free vitamins from natural sources....i learned about it on this group from some smart mom...

its eaaaaaaaaaaasy tendai!!!! come on! all the cool kids are doing it! LOL

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:11 AMSubject: Re: Re: Antifungals

I

Guest guest

Andy C would say the gut won't get better until you start getting the metals

out.

I am glad I just took the plunge otherwise would have been waiting for ever.

Take the plunge

Kirsty

X

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Kristy,

I will take the plunge... Plan to start in April! Have you seen good things? I

have got to have some support as we journey through this ladies. We are in a

major PANDAS flare right now again :(. I feel like it never ends... And I truly

believe it won't until we get these damn metals out!!!

Sent from my iPad2

Guest guest

I wouldnt start with 1/2 body weight in the beginning.I started with 2.5 mg and shes 33 pounds.i got my ALA from everything spectrum although considering a new source.its hard to mix their ALA.You can just do ALA if you want but if child had lead issues you'll need DMSA.DMSA also fastens the excretion by about 40% so im considering using it once a month w/the ALA.I dont have Andys book either!!lol!!its expensive and just haven't got to it yet.Also these websites or blogs have TONS of good info Saving Savannah and regarding Caroline.Good Luck and go for it.the issues will never resolve if you dont get the metals out.Have you done a hair test? its not necessary .To me the biggest indicator is how they respond to some rounds . To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 8:25 AM Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Just read a previous message where Andy Culter suggest that he believes removal of heavy metal will help wth mito issues!!! Joined the chelation group they ve good files!! Reading thru!! About 4mths ago I noticed my son and my 23mth old had high lead and finally did water test in the house and my bath water is full of lead(used to do Epsom baths and clay baths!!!)So glad I was not chelating as the lead issue I would not ve worked out!!! Now ve reduced the heavy metal poisoning in the house will see how we get on!!!Sent from my iPhone

You guys rock. Channa, you make me smile. We have been holding off on chelation thus far too trying to figure out my sons immune system (doing IVIG because he is so sick), gut, and treating yeast, bacteria, mito, parasites etc. My son is verbal but struggling with being so toxic. I believe metal is our problem for sure... The smoking gun. We have to get it out. I need to just take the plunge and go for it.

We never did the hair test but did do the porphyrins and it came back super high. We just repeated it.

>

> tendai,

> as brooke said those two yahoo groups will teach you all you need to know. they are helpful and got tons info in files...you dont HAVE to have the book...i still never got around to ordering amalgam illness..it is really easy actually..just get a bottle of dmsa from http://www.vrp.com/ and I used ALA from pure encapsulations...

> then you dose 1/8 to 1/2 mg per pound ....so when my kid was 40 pound I gave him20mg of dmsa and 20 mg of ALA. you dose every three hours all day and at night you can go as far as four hours twice during the night as to not make it so exhausting. someone correct me if im wrong here...you start friday aftrnoon and go to monday morning...longer for those whose kids do well on longer rounds....

> I gave my son multiminerals and extra selenium from http://www.aidon.com/ great company for minerals...and some C and E which I now get from north american herb and spice (sorry cant remember web adress) but can google it...this company is GMO free vitamins from natural sources....i learned about it on this group from some smart mom...

> its eaaaaaaaaaaasy tendai!!!! come on! all the cool kids are doing it! LOL

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I

>

Guest guest

Me too Kristy.i just started 3 weeks ago.this is my 3rd weekend.I lurked and and debated for months and i finally did it. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 8:39 AM Subject: Re: Antifungals

Andy C would say the gut won't get better until you start getting the metals out.

I am glad I just took the plunge otherwise would have been waiting for ever.

Take the plunge

Kirsty

X

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Not sure.i use the milk thistle caps .split it open and mix.the taste isn't unbearable when mixed.Shes never complained!! I better up our milk thistle.I have only been giving it twice daily. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 3:54 AM Subject: Re:

Thank u ve bin doing hair test for over 2yrs and yes has soo much heavy metal but yeast also bin big issue!!! That was why I bought his other book so I could understand the results but it seems amalgam one is best for guidance re dosing will join other two groups.He suggest milk thistle 4 times a day I ve the extract is that just as good??Sent from my iPhone

wrote:

I