RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Antifungals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone,

Our DAN wants to put my daughter through a course of antifungals. Has anyone any

experience or views on using Nystatin on Day 1 and Day 3, Diflucan on Day 2 and

Nizoral on Day 4 for 3 weeks then add Flagyl for the another one week.

With my lil knowledge I feel it is too much at a time n one would b unable to

know what is working n what is not but then I don't v much experience on this. I

need ur views on this.

Has anyone tried all antifungals at d same time or is there better way of doing

this? Thanks.

Neka

Sent from my BlackBerry®

Guest guest

Those are really short courses of the antifungals. I have seen DANs do 2 or 3

week courses of each antifungal and then go on to the next, but a day? I would

not do that. Also, the flagyl will undo any gains you might see from

antifungals.

>

> Hello Everyone,

> Our DAN wants to put my daughter through a course of antifungals. Has anyone

any experience or views on using Nystatin on Day 1 and Day 3, Diflucan on Day 2

and Nizoral on Day 4 for 3 weeks then add Flagyl for the another one week.

>

> With my lil knowledge I feel it is too much at a time n one would b unable to

know what is working n what is not but then I don't v much experience on this. I

need ur views on this.

>

> Has anyone tried all antifungals at d same time or is there better way of

doing this? Thanks.

>

> Neka

> Sent from my BlackBerry®

>

Guest guest

Yeah a little much.I would do one at a time for 4-6 weeks than assess that's what we did.Some ofcourse only do 2 or 3 weeks.Yeast is a never ending battle and in my opinion chelating is the only way for us to rid it for good! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:19 AM Subject: Re:

Antifungals

Those are really short courses of the antifungals. I have seen DANs do 2 or 3 week courses of each antifungal and then go on to the next, but a day? I would not do that. Also, the flagyl will undo any gains you might see from antifungals.

>

> Hello Everyone,

> Our DAN wants to put my daughter through a course of antifungals. Has anyone any experience or views on using Nystatin on Day 1 and Day 3, Diflucan on Day 2 and Nizoral on Day 4 for 3 weeks then add Flagyl for the another one week.

>

> With my lil knowledge I feel it is too much at a time n one would b unable to know what is working n what is not but then I don't v much experience on this. I need ur views on this.

>

> Has anyone tried all antifungals at d same time or is there better way of doing this? Thanks.

>

> Neka

>

Guest guest

Thanks Caryn. Why would the flagyl undo the the gains? The antifungals is for 2 cycles then maintain on GSE, OLE etcNeka To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 2:19 PM Subject: Re: Antifungals

Those are really short courses of the antifungals. I have seen DANs do 2 or 3 week courses of each antifungal and then go on to the next, but a day? I would not do that. Also, the flagyl will undo any gains you might see from antifungals.

>

> Hello Everyone,

> Our DAN wants to put my daughter through a course of antifungals. Has anyone any experience or views on using Nystatin on Day 1 and Day 3, Diflucan on Day 2 and Nizoral on Day 4 for 3 weeks then add Flagyl for the another one week.

>

> With my lil knowledge I feel it is too much at a time n one would b unable to know what is working n what is not but then I don't v much experience on this. I need ur views on this.

>

> Has anyone tried all antifungals at d same time or is there better way of doing this? Thanks.

>

> Neka

>

Guest guest

Thanks . We just started biomed and we are treading softly, may consider chelation later though. When u tried the antifungals individually, did u get to try use the 3 of them? Which did u find the most helpful?Neka To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:10 PM Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Yeah a little much.I would do one at a time for 4-6 weeks than assess that's what we did.Some ofcourse only do 2 or 3 weeks.Yeast is a never ending battle and in my opinion chelating is the only way for us to rid it for good! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:19 AM Subject: Re:

Antifungals

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

>

>

> Neka

>

Guest guest

Sis Nneka good thing you asked ..Mandi of Mandi Mart has some knowledge on this maybe she might chip in. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 06:23:28 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Thanks . We just started biomed and we are treading softly, may consider chelation later though. When u tried the antifungals individually, did u get to try use the 3 of them? Which did u find the most helpful?Neka To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:10 PM Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Antifungals

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

>

>

> Neka

>

Guest guest

Def GSE!!!biotin and culturelle or probiotic of your choice To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:51 PM Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals

Sis Nneka good thing you asked ..Mandi of Mandi Mart has some knowledge on this maybe she might chip in. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 06:23:28 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Antifungals

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

>

>

> Neka

>

Guest guest

Sis Nneka, The Gse has a very strong taste ..what we did with no problem was crush a pill of GSEinstead of the drops and then us out of the crushed gse.you must start slow you cant use all at a time as in all the products you ll use the gse on its own candex its own at different times of the day .. Good luck its like magic gse but its also very strong so use it with caution To: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:01:34 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Def GSE!!!biotin and culturelle or probiotic of your choice To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:51 PM Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals

Antifungals

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

>

>

> Neka

>

Guest guest

Tablet has less taste To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 6:08 PM Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals

Sis Nneka, The Gse has a very strong taste ..what we did with no problem was crush a pill of GSEinstead of the drops and then us out of the crushed gse.you must start slow you cant use all at a time as in all the products you ll use the gse on its own candex its own at different times of the day .. Good luck its like magic gse but its also very strong so use it with caution To: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:01:34 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Antifungals

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

>

>

> Neka

>

Guest guest

I had a wonderful surprise with brazilian propolis extract, it killed a lot of pathogens, no die off symptoms excep for weird stuff comming out of poop for more than a month... Whenever I have a sore throat i drink it and the pain goes away. There are many studies about the benfits of it on the net, many done in Japan.Enviado via iPadEm 13/03/2013, às 19:08, shayo shayoo escreveu:

Antifungals

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

>

>

> Neka

>

Guest guest

Sis Bola,She has been on Biotin and GSE for some time now, we use d capsule form which I open n mix with juice. The thing now is that the Dr wants to use pharmaceuticals. I don't mind giving it a try though, I'm just skeptical about the number of meds she prescribed to use in d same period. I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with that combination or if there's a tested and trusted protocol for using pharm antifungals. Thanks.NekaSent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:08:02 +0000To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals Sis Nneka, The Gse has a very strong taste ..what we did with no problem was crush a pill of GSEinstead of the drops and then us out of the crushed gse.you must start slow you cant use all at a time as in all the products you ll use the gse on its own candex its own at different times of the day .. Good luck its like magic gse but its also very strong so use it with caution To: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:01:34 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Def GSE!!!biotin and culturelle or probiotic of your choice To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:51 PM Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals Sis Nneka good thing you asked ..Mandi of Mandi Mart has some knowledge on this maybe she might chip in. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 06:23:28 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Thanks . We just started biomed and we are treading softly, may consider chelation later though. When u tried the antifungals individually, did u get to try use the 3 of them? Which did u find the most helpful?Neka To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:10 PM Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Yeah a little much.I would do one at a time for 4-6 weeks than assess that's what we did.Some ofcourse only do 2 or 3 weeks.Yeast is a never ending battle and in my opinion chelating is the only way for us to rid it for good! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:19 AM Subject: Re:Antifungals Those are really short courses of the antifungals. I have seen DANs do 2 or 3 week courses of each antifungal and then go on to the next, but a day? I would not do that. Also, the flagyl will undo any gains you might see from antifungals.>> Hello Everyone,> Our DAN wants to put my daughter through a course of antifungals. Has anyone any experience or views on using Nystatin on Day 1 and Day 3, Diflucan on Day 2 and Nizoral on Day 4 for 3 weeks then add Flagyl for the another one week. > > With my lil knowledge I feel it is too much at a time n one would b unable to know what is working n what is not but then I don't v much experience on this. I need ur views on this. > > Has anyone tried all antifungals at d same time or is there better way of doing this? Thanks.> > Neka > Sent from my BlackBerry®>

Guest guest

It is very strong and smelly even I can not drink how do u get uo kid to drink the propolis??Sent from my iPhone

I had a wonderful surprise with brazilian propolis extract, it killed a lot of pathogens, no die off symptoms excep for weird stuff comming out of poop for more than a month... Whenever I have a sore throat i drink it and the pain goes away. There are many studies about the benfits of it on the net, many done in Japan.Enviado via iPadEm 13/03/2013, às 19:08, shayo shayoo escreveu:

Antifungals

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

>

>

> Neka

>

Guest guest

Hi Neka, Dr Goldberg's The Myth of Autism book has a pretty clear outline of Pharm antifungals, or you can google NIDS for more info.KerryTo: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 07:53:55 +0000Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Sis Bola,She has been on Biotin and GSE for some time now, we use d capsule form which I open n mix with juice. The thing now is that the Dr wants to use pharmaceuticals. I don't mind giving it a try though, I'm just skeptical about the number of meds she prescribed to use in d same period. I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with that combination or if there's a tested and trusted protocol for using pharm antifungals. Thanks.NekaSent from my BlackBerry®

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:08:02 +0000To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals

Antifungals

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

>

>

> Neka

>

Guest guest

To fight candida (yeast) overgrowth I use the following:- Candigest or Candex (this breaks down the yeast cell walls and exposes it for the yeast fighter)- OLE or GSE and sometimes both if i need to hit yeast hard. it is given 30 mins after Candex (this goes in to kill the yeast)- Pro-bio gold or culturelle and sacch boulardi is given after 1 hour ( this is to repopulate the gut with good bacteria to fight and crowd out the bad bacteria)Nystatin suspension was not strong enough for us. I have not tried other pharmceuticals as the naturals help keep yeast at bad. I think digestive enzymes also help fight the bug, not sure how but I suspect it does. Good LuckSent from my iPhone

Sis Bola,She has been on Biotin and GSE for some time now, we use d capsule form which I open n mix with juice. The thing now is that the Dr wants to use pharmaceuticals. I don't mind giving it a try though, I'm just skeptical about the number of meds she prescribed to use in d same period. I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with that combination or if there's a tested and trusted protocol for using pharm antifungals. Thanks.NekaSent from my BlackBerry®

Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:08:02 +0000To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Antifungals

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

>

>

> Neka

>

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(17)

Recent Activity:

New Members

Guest guest

Sis Nneka, Okay I see ...well sometimes people do opt to go this way..It just sounded a lot and very quickly anyway I hope someone will come along with the right information. What we all fear is regression. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: kerryfoskett@...Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:23:12 +0000Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals

Hi Neka, Dr Goldberg's The Myth of Autism book has a pretty clear outline of Pharm antifungals, or you can google NIDS for more info.KerryTo: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 07:53:55 +0000Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Antifungals

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

>

>

> Neka

>

Guest guest

My son is currently under treatment with Dr Goldberg (NIDS). We started about 5

weeks ago and have been using anti virals ( as prescribed by Dr Goldberg). We

are seeing amazing progress..... My son is exhibiting less OCD, is more engaged

with the family in activities and conversation, and for the first time ever, he

really listens to my questions, thinks and then responds.

I highly recommend him and his protocol.

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Flagyl is an antibiotic that kilss anaerobbes an really flares yeast. That is

why it will undo the gains from the antifungals.

> >

> > Hello Everyone,

> > Our DAN wants to put my daughter through a course of antifungals. Has anyone

any experience or views on using Nystatin on Day 1 and Day 3, Diflucan on Day 2

and Nizoral on Day 4 for 3 weeks then add Flagyl for the another one week.

> >

> > With my lil knowledge I feel it is too much at a time n one would b unable

to know what is working n what is not but then I don't v much experience on

this. I need ur views on this.

> >

> > Has anyone tried all antifungals at d same time or is there better way of

doing this? Thanks.

> >

> > Neka

> > Sent from my BlackBerry®

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks Kerry, will check up on NIDS.Sent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:23:12 +0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals Hi Neka, Dr Goldberg's The Myth of Autism book has a pretty clear outline of Pharm antifungals, or you can google NIDS for more info.KerryTo: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 07:53:55 +0000Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Sis Bola,She has been on Biotin and GSE for some time now, we use d capsule form which I open n mix with juice. The thing now is that the Dr wants to use pharmaceuticals. I don't mind giving it a try though, I'm just skeptical about the number of meds she prescribed to use in d same period. I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with that combination or if there's a tested and trusted protocol for using pharm antifungals. Thanks.NekaSent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:08:02 +0000To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals Sis Nneka, The Gse has a very strong taste ..what we did with no problem was crush a pill of GSEinstead of the drops and then us out of the crushed gse.you must start slow you cant use all at a time as in all the products you ll use the gse on its own candex its own at different times of the day .. Good luck its like magic gse but its also very strong so use it with caution To: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:01:34 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Def GSE!!!biotin and culturelle or probiotic of your choice To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:51 PM Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals Sis Nneka good thing you asked ..Mandi of Mandi Mart has some knowledge on this maybe she might chip in. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 06:23:28 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Thanks . We just started biomed and we are treading softly, may consider chelation later though. When u tried the antifungals individually, did u get to try use the 3 of them? Which did u find the most helpful?Neka To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:10 PM Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Yeah a little much.I would do one at a time for 4-6 weeks than assess that's what we did.Some ofcourse only do 2 or 3 weeks.Yeast is a never ending battle and in my opinion chelating is the only way for us to rid it for good! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:19 AM Subject: Re:Antifungals Those are really short courses of the antifungals. I have seen DANs do 2 or 3 week courses of each antifungal and then go on to the next, but a day? I would not do that. Also, the flagyl will undo any gains you might see from antifungals.>> Hello Everyone,> Our DAN wants to put my daughter through a course of antifungals. Has anyone any experience or views on using Nystatin on Day 1 and Day 3, Diflucan on Day 2 and Nizoral on Day 4 for 3 weeks then add Flagyl for the another one week. > > With my lil knowledge I feel it is too much at a time n one would b unable to know what is working n what is not but then I don't v much experience on this. I need ur views on this. > > Has anyone tried all antifungals at d same time or is there better way of doing this? Thanks.> > Neka > Sent from my BlackBerry®>

Guest guest

Thanks Sis, I do hope someone will suggest what worked for them and how exactly they went about it.I don't think I'm ready to pump my daughter with all these meds at the same time. I think I will try the Nystatin alone but I need some guidance becos if I'm not following my DAN's protocol then I doubt if she will assist me in any other protocol.NekaSent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:35:47 +0000To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals Sis Nneka, Okay I see ...well sometimes people do opt to go this way..It just sounded a lot and very quickly anyway I hope someone will come along with the right information. What we all fear is regression. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: kerryfoskett@...Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:23:12 +0000Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals Hi Neka, Dr Goldberg's The Myth of Autism book has a pretty clear outline of Pharm antifungals, or you can google NIDS for more info.KerryTo: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 07:53:55 +0000Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Sis Bola,She has been on Biotin and GSE for some time now, we use d capsule form which I open n mix with juice. The thing now is that the Dr wants to use pharmaceuticals. I don't mind giving it a try though, I'm just skeptical about the number of meds she prescribed to use in d same period. I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with that combination or if there's a tested and trusted protocol for using pharm antifungals. Thanks.NekaSent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:08:02 +0000To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals Sis Nneka, The Gse has a very strong taste ..what we did with no problem was crush a pill of GSEinstead of the drops and then us out of the crushed gse.you must start slow you cant use all at a time as in all the products you ll use the gse on its own candex its own at different times of the day .. Good luck its like magic gse but its also very strong so use it with caution To: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:01:34 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Def GSE!!!biotin and culturelle or probiotic of your choice To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:51 PM Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals Sis Nneka good thing you asked ..Mandi of Mandi Mart has some knowledge on this maybe she might chip in. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 06:23:28 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Thanks . We just started biomed and we are treading softly, may consider chelation later though. When u tried the antifungals individually, did u get to try use the 3 of them? Which did u find the most helpful?Neka To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:10 PM Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Yeah a little much.I would do one at a time for 4-6 weeks than assess that's what we did.Some ofcourse only do 2 or 3 weeks.Yeast is a never ending battle and in my opinion chelating is the only way for us to rid it for good! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:19 AM Subject: Re:Antifungals Those are really short courses of the antifungals. I have seen DANs do 2 or 3 week courses of each antifungal and then go on to the next, but a day? I would not do that. Also, the flagyl will undo any gains you might see from antifungals.>> Hello Everyone,> Our DAN wants to put my daughter through a course of antifungals. Has anyone any experience or views on using Nystatin on Day 1 and Day 3, Diflucan on Day 2 and Nizoral on Day 4 for 3 weeks then add Flagyl for the another one week. > > With my lil knowledge I feel it is too much at a time n one would b unable to know what is working n what is not but then I don't v much experience on this. I need ur views on this. > > Has anyone tried all antifungals at d same time or is there better way of doing this? Thanks.> > Neka > Sent from my BlackBerry®>

Guest guest

Thanks . Sent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:44:59 +0100To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Cc: mb<mb12valtrex >Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals To fight candida (yeast) overgrowth I use the following:- Candigest or Candex (this breaks down the yeast cell walls and exposes it for the yeast fighter)- OLE or GSE and sometimes both if i need to hit yeast hard. it is given 30 mins after Candex (this goes in to kill the yeast)- Pro-bio gold or culturelle and sacch boulardi is given after 1 hour ( this is to repopulate the gut with good bacteria to fight and crowd out the bad bacteria)Nystatin suspension was not strong enough for us. I have not tried other pharmceuticals as the naturals help keep yeast at bad. I think digestive enzymes also help fight the bug, not sure how but I suspect it does. Good LuckSent from my iPhone Sis Bola,She has been on Biotin and GSE for some time now, we use d capsule form which I open n mix with juice. The thing now is that the Dr wants to use pharmaceuticals. I don't mind giving it a try though, I'm just skeptical about the number of meds she prescribed to use in d same period. I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with that combination or if there's a tested and trusted protocol for using pharm antifungals. Thanks.NekaSent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:08:02 +0000To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals Sis Nneka, The Gse has a very strong taste ..what we did with no problem was crush a pill of GSEinstead of the drops and then us out of the crushed gse.you must start slow you cant use all at a time as in all the products you ll use the gse on its own candex its own at different times of the day .. Good luck its like magic gse but its also very strong so use it with caution To: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:01:34 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Def GSE!!!biotin and culturelle or probiotic of your choice To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:51 PM Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals Sis Nneka good thing you asked ..Mandi of Mandi Mart has some knowledge on this maybe she might chip in. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 06:23:28 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Thanks . We just started biomed and we are treading softly, may consider chelation later though. When u tried the antifungals individually, did u get to try use the 3 of them? Which did u find the most helpful?Neka To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:10 PM Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Yeah a little much.I would do one at a time for 4-6 weeks than assess that's what we did.Some ofcourse only do 2 or 3 weeks.Yeast is a never ending battle and in my opinion chelating is the only way for us to rid it for good! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:19 AM Subject: Re:Antifungals Those are really short courses of the antifungals. I have seen DANs do 2 or 3 week courses of each antifungal and then go on to the next, but a day? I would not do that. Also, the flagyl will undo any gains you might see from antifungals.>> Hello Everyone,> Our DAN wants to put my daughter through a course of antifungals. Has anyone any experience or views on using Nystatin on Day 1 and Day 3, Diflucan on Day 2 and Nizoral on Day 4 for 3 weeks then add Flagyl for the another one week. > > With my lil knowledge I feel it is too much at a time n one would b unable to know what is working n what is not but then I don't v much experience on this. I need ur views on this. > > Has anyone tried all antifungals at d same time or is there better way of doing this? Thanks.> > Neka > Sent from my BlackBerry®> Reply via web postReply to sender Reply to group Start a New TopicMessages in this topic(17)Recent Activity:New Members7

Guest guest

Yes i know that some have had great results with Dr goldberg..but not many follow his protocol at least not in uk.Another thing is SCIA.Yes my DAN wouldnt or couldnt give b12 injections said she didnt need them, so i had to do that by myself without his consent.Maybe as you said do one at a time and slowly make sure that whatever you do your happy and comfortable with it. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:46:28 +0000Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Thanks Sis, I do hope someone will suggest what worked for them and how exactly they went about it.I don't think I'm ready to pump my daughter with all these meds at the same time. I think I will try the Nystatin alone but I need some guidance becos if I'm not following my DAN's protocol then I doubt if she will assist me in any other protocol.NekaSent from my BlackBerry®

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:35:47 +0000To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Sis Nneka, Okay I see ...well sometimes people do opt to go this way..It just sounded a lot and very quickly anyway I hope someone will come along with the right information. What we all fear is regression. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: kerryfoskett@...Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:23:12 +0000Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals

Antifungals

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

>

>

> Neka

>

Guest guest

Wow! Pls can u share the protocol. Thanks.Neka Sent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:05:18 -0700To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals My son is currently under treatment with Dr Goldberg (NIDS). We started about 5 weeks ago and have been using anti virals ( as prescribed by Dr Goldberg). We are seeing amazing progress..... My son is exhibiting less OCD, is more engaged with the family in activities and conversation, and for the first time ever, he really listens to my questions, thinks and then responds. I highly recommend him and his protocol. Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Okay. She recommends though that the antifungals r continued with the flagyl for the next week. Thanks.Sent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 18:20:42 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Antifungals Flagyl is an antibiotic that kilss anaerobbes an really flares yeast. That is why it will undo the gains from the antifungals.> >> > Hello Everyone,> > Our DAN wants to put my daughter through a course of antifungals. Has anyone any experience or views on using Nystatin on Day 1 and Day 3, Diflucan on Day 2 and Nizoral on Day 4 for 3 weeks then add Flagyl for the another one week. > > > > With my lil knowledge I feel it is too much at a time n one would b unable to know what is working n what is not but then I don't v much experience on this. I need ur views on this. > > > > Has anyone tried all antifungals at d same time or is there better way of doing this? Thanks.> > > > Neka > > Sent from my BlackBerry®> >>

Guest guest

Thanks Sis. I will do that. Sent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:51:48 +0000To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals Yes i know that some have had great results with Dr goldberg..but not many follow his protocol at least not in uk.Another thing is SCIA.Yes my DAN wouldnt or couldnt give b12 injections said she didnt need them, so i had to do that by myself without his consent.Maybe as you said do one at a time and slowly make sure that whatever you do your happy and comfortable with it. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:46:28 +0000Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Thanks Sis, I do hope someone will suggest what worked for them and how exactly they went about it.I don't think I'm ready to pump my daughter with all these meds at the same time. I think I will try the Nystatin alone but I need some guidance becos if I'm not following my DAN's protocol then I doubt if she will assist me in any other protocol.NekaSent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:35:47 +0000To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals Sis Nneka, Okay I see ...well sometimes people do opt to go this way..It just sounded a lot and very quickly anyway I hope someone will come along with the right information. What we all fear is regression. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: kerryfoskett@...Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:23:12 +0000Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals Hi Neka, Dr Goldberg's The Myth of Autism book has a pretty clear outline of Pharm antifungals, or you can google NIDS for more info.KerryTo: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 07:53:55 +0000Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Sis Bola,She has been on Biotin and GSE for some time now, we use d capsule form which I open n mix with juice. The thing now is that the Dr wants to use pharmaceuticals. I don't mind giving it a try though, I'm just skeptical about the number of meds she prescribed to use in d same period. I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with that combination or if there's a tested and trusted protocol for using pharm antifungals. Thanks.NekaSent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:08:02 +0000To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals Sis Nneka, The Gse has a very strong taste ..what we did with no problem was crush a pill of GSEinstead of the drops and then us out of the crushed gse.you must start slow you cant use all at a time as in all the products you ll use the gse on its own candex its own at different times of the day .. Good luck its like magic gse but its also very strong so use it with caution To: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:01:34 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Def GSE!!!biotin and culturelle or probiotic of your choice To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:51 PM Subject: RE: Re: Antifungals Sis Nneka good thing you asked ..Mandi of Mandi Mart has some knowledge on this maybe she might chip in. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 06:23:28 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Thanks . We just started biomed and we are treading softly, may consider chelation later though. When u tried the antifungals individually, did u get to try use the 3 of them? Which did u find the most helpful?Neka To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:10 PM Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals Yeah a little much.I would do one at a time for 4-6 weeks than assess that's what we did.Some ofcourse only do 2 or 3 weeks.Yeast is a never ending battle and in my opinion chelating is the only way for us to rid it for good! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:19 AM Subject: Re:Antifungals Those are really short courses of the antifungals. I have seen DANs do 2 or 3 week courses of each antifungal and then go on to the next, but a day? I would not do that. Also, the flagyl will undo any gains you might see from antifungals.>> Hello Everyone,> Our DAN wants to put my daughter through a course of antifungals. Has anyone any experience or views on using Nystatin on Day 1 and Day 3, Diflucan on Day 2 and Nizoral on Day 4 for 3 weeks then add Flagyl for the another one week. > > With my lil knowledge I feel it is too much at a time n one would b unable to know what is working n what is not but then I don't v much experience on this. I need ur views on this. > > Has anyone tried all antifungals at d same time or is there better way of doing this? Thanks.> > Neka > Sent from my BlackBerry®>

Guest guest

I just wanted to point out tha i am having amazing success with essentail oils as a bacteria/yeast fighter.....there are many oils for yeast that is good..I have always been into the herbs but essentail oils is herbs on steroids...awesome stuff...but it has to be from high quality and a good company....I have been using a couple blends for my son he takes it internally..and it has been successful in fighting all his bacteria/yeast issues...if you are interested let me know....

as brooke was saying mercury produces lots of yeast:(....I need to get off my but and get back to chelating again...

channa

To: mb <mb12valtrex > Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 4:08 PM