RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Antifungals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok, will finish the liquid extract then move to capsules!! Ve to try next Friday!!! And see how we get on!!!Sent from my iPhone

Not sure.i use the milk thistle caps .split it open and mix.the taste isn't unbearable when mixed.Shes never complained!! I better up our milk thistle.I have only been giving it twice daily. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 3:54 AM Subject: Re:

Re: Antifungals

Thank u ve bin doing hair test for over 2yrs and yes has soo much heavy metal but yeast also bin big issue!!! That was why I bought his other book so I could understand the results but it seems amalgam one is best for guidance re dosing will join other two groups.He suggest milk thistle 4 times a day I ve the extract is that just as good??Sent from my iPhone

Hi frequent low dose chelation yahoo group has TONS of good stuff.They were the best w/helping me w/hair test,starting chelation etc.Fight autism and win another good one.The book was helpful too! To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:46 AM Subject: Re:

Channa, I ve tried looking at past entries as I know u ve mentioned the group b4... Pls give detail of heavy metal detox yahoo group think we are ready to do our 1st round (hoping all I ve learnt on yeast will keep it at bay)I have the Andy Culter hair analysis book not the amalgam one too expensive if anyone has it and will to sale second hand price pls let me know!!!Also bin reading recoveringnicolas blog and regardingcaroline blog a little confused re supplements and doses and frequency..looks like vit c, vit b, vit e, magnesium, and zinc so be good to join the group and see their filesMany thanksTendaiSent from my iPhoneOn 15 Mar 2013, at 18:17, Channa Brennon

wrote:

I have heard diffrent dosages from diffrent sources about the essentail oils....I started with three drops and then went to five drops....that dosnt include the surrender blend I use which I add about two drops to the dgize....and the peace and calming....some days.I add two drops of that to the dgize....

BUT I MUST SAY DGIZE AND SURRENDER ARE MY TWO FAVORITES.

i just started a oil called cistus....klinghart had mentioned it as being a powerful biofilm buster....so I am using cistus with the thieves five drops thieves one drop cistus....

i just started using the cistus with the thieves today....will see how that goes and keep everyone posted..

I must say for my chronic fatigue/adrenal exhaustion the oils make the diffrence between me being able to get out of bed in the morning.....

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 12:37 PM

I

Guest guest

Liquid may be okay.i think its the same.not 100 percent but i know i was gonna buy the milk thistle liquid and i think it was extract.I think it was gaia herbs or brainchild and it was def liquid so your okay i think!! To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 3:39 PM Subject: Re: Re: Antifungals

Ok, will finish the liquid extract then move to capsules!! Ve to try next Friday!!! And see how we get on!!!Sent from my iPhone

Not sure.i use the milk thistle caps .split it open and mix.the taste isn't unbearable when mixed.Shes never complained!! I better up our milk thistle.I have only been giving it twice daily. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 3:54 AM Subject: Re:

Thank u ve bin doing hair test for over 2yrs and yes has soo much heavy metal but yeast also bin big issue!!! That was why I bought his other book so I could understand the results but it seems amalgam one is best for guidance re dosing will join other two groups.He suggest milk thistle 4 times a day I ve the extract is that just as good??Sent from my iPhone

Hi frequent low dose chelation yahoo group has TONS of good stuff.They were the best w/helping me w/hair test,starting chelation etc.Fight autism and win another good one.The book was helpful too! To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:46 AM Subject: Re:

Channa, I ve tried looking at past entries as I know u ve mentioned the group b4... Pls give detail of heavy metal detox yahoo group think we are ready to do our 1st round (hoping all I ve learnt on yeast will keep it at bay)I have the Andy Culter hair analysis book not the amalgam one too expensive if anyone has it and will to sale second hand price pls let me know!!!Also bin reading recoveringnicolas blog and regardingcaroline blog a little confused re supplements and doses and frequency..looks like vit c, vit b, vit e, magnesium, and zinc so be good to join the group and see their filesMany thanksTendaiSent from my iPhoneOn 15 Mar 2013, at 18:17, Channa Brennon

wrote:

I have heard diffrent dosages from diffrent sources about the essentail oils....I started with three drops and then went to five drops....that dosnt include the surrender blend I use which I add about two drops to the dgize....and the peace and calming....some days.I add two drops of that to the dgize....

BUT I MUST SAY DGIZE AND SURRENDER ARE MY TWO FAVORITES.

i just started a oil called cistus....klinghart had mentioned it as being a powerful biofilm buster....so I am using cistus with the thieves five drops thieves one drop cistus....

i just started using the cistus with the thieves today....will see how that goes and keep everyone posted..

I must say for my chronic fatigue/adrenal exhaustion the oils make the diffrence between me being able to get out of bed in the morning.....

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 12:37 PM

I