RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Regression

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ugh. So sorry you have to go through that. It's insulting. It completely dismisses all the hard work he put in, all the work you put in, and all the work the people working with him put in.

--

* * * Cheryl * *

* ~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~~ Gryffin's Tail Blog

~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

CHRISTIE GRAVATT wrote:

Thank you again Cheryl. After two years of biomeds and diet change, some of my family have said to my face "He just went through a phase and has outgrown it" lol. Stimming, one word sentences, rage, irrational behavior, ocd, lining up toys and shoes, no eye contact, night tremors. Had nothing to

do with chelation, biomeds and gut healing. Being in Ms, where these things are never heard of, it is their only way to explain, I guess. We still have social and other issues more related to Aspergers. But hey we

will take it! Anyone out there know any cures for bedwetting? Thank you

all. Knowledge is power!

Always Call Christie

Gravatt We

are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!

Subject: Re:

Re: RegressionTo: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Date: Monday, March 11, 2013, 1:15 PMThank you Cheryl! OH, I love yout blog BTW!

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 2:10 PMSubject: Re: Re: Regression

85% of all statistics are made up on the spot.Please, if you want to introduce statistics, provide the source."Outgrow" is not the correct term. Outgrow would be with no intervention at all. That means no ABA either. ABA is a treatment. Outgrow is a passive act of waiting something out through maturity. Outgrow means it was never actually an issue. You outgrow your disdain for peas. You don't outgrow autism.ABA is a direct treatment for autism. If you are treating autistic behavior with behavioral therapy, then you are

not outgrowing the behavior. You are actively modify the behavior. That's what ABA is: behavior modification.If you honestly believe autism is a neurological disorder, then you know you can't "outgrow" a neurological disorder. The brain rarely decides to work where it once didn't all on its own.I really am hoping this is all just a big language barrier

miscommunication.For the record, PDD is autism.

* * * Cheryl * * * ~ Antiviral Therapy 101~

~ Make a biomed book ~

~ Gryffin's Tail Blog ~

~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

angelika99_00

March 6, 2013 5:28 PM

So, 70% of children outgrow PDD at 5 years of age with intensive ABA therapy.