RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Regression

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello,

I got a report from my 3.5yr old daughter's teacher that she has not been

participating in their group activities like she used to, she just wants to move

around on her own, singing and talking to herself. She makes up songs a lot with

some real words of things happening around her mixed with jargon and she sings

and sings and is not very easily redirected. I am confused as to what these

point to.

Can u help please? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank u

Neka

Sent from my BlackBerry®

Guest guest

Sis Neka, Did you introduce anything new? BECAUSE the word as she used to ..is what I would be looking at or is it time to remove something you are supplementing with... Bola > To: mb12valtrex > Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 12:44:31 +0000> Subject: Regression> > Hello,> I got a report from my 3.5yr old daughter's teacher that she has not been participating in their group activities like she used to, she just wants to move around on her own, singing and talking to herself. She makes up songs a lot with some real words of things happening around her mixed with jargon and she sings and sings and is not very easily redirected. I am confused as to what these point to. > > Can u help please? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank u> > Neka> Sent from my BlackBerry®> > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

Sis Bola, I did introduce new supplements, what beats me is that I'm actually seeing improvement in her social language n I v been excited only to get this report that she has been regressing at school. Don't know where to go from here. D teacher thinks it might be because her little sister just started attending the same school. She participated very well in their xmas play and presentations, played her roles enthusiastically. But since December a lot of things v changed; new food, a lot of new supplements. Do I just stop all d new stuffs n give her only the things I was giving before?Sent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 13:50:17 +0000To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: RE: Regression Sis Neka, Did you introduce anything new? BECAUSE the word as she used to ..is what I would be looking at or is it time to remove something you are supplementing with... Bola > To: mb12valtrex > Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 12:44:31 +0000> Subject: Regression> > Hello,> I got a report from my 3.5yr old daughter's teacher that she has not been participating in their group activities like she used to, she just wants to move around on her own, singing and talking to herself. She makes up songs a lot with some real words of things happening around her mixed with jargon and she sings and sings and is not very easily redirected. I am confused as to what these point to. > > Can u help please? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank u> > Neka> Sent from my BlackBerry®> > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

Yes I am thinking that you should maybe start taking things out but also hope you are not giving to much probiotics...and were you starting low with the new things ..sis take things out the new things and then give a break and start over again .Sometimes little is more ....Ido not think it is anything to do with the sis and hope all is going well in her school.Look through the list of items you are giving whats duplicated whats not necessary... To: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 14:05:31 +0000Subject: Re: Regression

Sis Bola, I did introduce new supplements, what beats me is that I'm actually seeing improvement in her social language n I v been excited only to get this report that she has been regressing at school. Don't know where to go from here. D teacher thinks it might be because her little sister just started attending the same school. She participated very well in their xmas play and presentations, played her roles enthusiastically. But since December a lot of things v changed; new food, a lot of new supplements. Do I just stop all d new stuffs n give her only the things I was giving before?Sent from my BlackBerry®

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 13:50:17 +0000To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: RE: Regression

Sis Neka, Did you introduce anything new? BECAUSE the word as she used to ..is what I would be looking at or is it time to remove something you are supplementing with... Bola > To: mb12valtrex > Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 12:44:31 +0000> Subject: Regression> > Hello,> I got a report from my 3.5yr old daughter's teacher that she has not been participating in their group activities like she used to, she just wants to move around on her own, singing and talking to herself. She makes up songs a lot with some real words of things happening around her mixed with jargon and she sings and sings and is not very easily redirected. I am confused as to what these point to. > > Can u help please? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank u> > Neka> Sent from my BlackBerry®> > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

Yeast?

Sent from my iPhone

> Hello,

> I got a report from my 3.5yr old daughter's teacher that she has not been

participating in their group activities like she used to, she just wants to move

around on her own, singing and talking to herself. She makes up songs a lot with

point to.

>

> Can u help please? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank u

>

> Neka

> Sent from my BlackBerry®

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

All supplements man made chemicals and human body only recognize food and use it

as a building material. The supplements excreted through kidney skin and liver

as junk. Since liver responsible for methhylation pathway and removal of toxins

giving extra load to the liver I doubt is helpful especially since kids with

autism often have problems with methylation.

>

> > Hello,

> > I got a report from my 3.5yr old daughter's teacher that she has not been

point to.

> >

> > Can u help please? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank u

> >

> > Neka

> > Sent from my BlackBerry®

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

Guest guest

So the solution is to do therapy and diets and nothing else?Wow, I'd be really screwed...

All supplements man made chemicals and human body only recognize food and use it as a building material. The supplements excreted through kidney skin and liver as junk. Since liver responsible for methhylation pathway and removal of toxins giving extra load to the liver I doubt is helpful especially since kids with autism often have problems with methylation.

>

> > Hello,

> > I got a report from my 3.5yr old daughter's teacher that she has not been participating in their group activities like she used to, she just wants to move around on her own, singing and talking to herself. She makes up songs a lot with some real words of things happening around her mixed with jargon and she sings and sings and is not very easily redirected. I am confused as to what these point to.

> >

> >

> > Neka

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

LOL We do just that, ABA therapy and organic fresh food, nothing else:) All

supplements and elimination diets made my baby worse, so why use them? Autism is

neurological problem and kids have developmental delays. That means they hit

milestones later than other children, thats all.

People have many neurological disorders and many of them there is muscle

weakness people have side gaze, seizures, problems with coordination and other

problems similar to autism. But, people recognize it is neurological brain

disorders and treat the brain. With autism everyone treat the gut and yeast.

Why? Its a brain disorder. The only study I know was helpful other than ABA

therapy are probiotics. So, we use fermented food instead that are rich in

probiotic bacteria.

Children brain is flexible and have rapid growth the first 5 years. So, 70% of

children outgrow PDD at 5 years of age with intensive ABA therapy.

Its interesting to read stories. People write I used this brand, didn't help,

another brand didn't help, then I used THAT brand and it helped! The child hit

another developmental milestone at the time THAT brand was introduced! Because

all children develop hitting milestones. I took my baby off wheat and milk for 6

months, and when reintroduced she got better. Was wheat supplement? No. She hit

another milestone, thats all.

> > >

> > > > Hello,

> > > > I got a report from my 3.5yr old daughter's teacher that she has not

> > been participating in their group activities like she used to, she just

> > wants to move around on her own, singing and talking to herself. She makes

> > up songs a lot with some real words of things happening around her mixed

> > with jargon and she sings and sings and is not very easily redirected. I am

> > confused as to what these point to.

> > > >

> > > > Can u help please? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank u

> > > >

> > > > Neka

> > > > Sent from my BlackBerry®

> > > >

> > > > ------------------------------------

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

I respectfully disagree with you. I don't have time to get into a long

explanation of why I disagree, but I have to wonder - if you don't believe that

the gut has anything to do with autism, why do you give probiotics? I realize

you say it is because of a study you know of that said it was helpful, but WHY

do you think the study showed probiotics helpful if you don't think that gut

health has anything to do with brain health?

Cathy

>

>...But, people recognize it is neurological brain disorders and treat the

brain. With autism everyone treat the gut and yeast. Why? Its a brain disorder.

The only study I know was helpful other than ABA therapy are probiotics. So, we

use fermented food instead that are rich in probiotic bacteria.

Guest guest

There was a study showing children with severe autism had shingella and ecoli

overgrowth and giving them probiotics improved aggression

and made them calmer. It didn't cure autism as it is neurological disorder. I am

not aware of similar studies for children with PDD but my baby enjoys milk kefir

and sourdough bread, so I give it. At some point I gave probiotics and didn't

see difference in behavior except frequent poops:) She got calmer with age.

I am aware of gut brain immune connection and how gut health influence brain. I

also aware that yeast needs sugar to grow but lactobacilli and bifidus that

controls yeast need multiple vitamins and vitamins to grow derived from food.

So, I increase food that decrease inflammation. But, I still give foods that

increase inflammation although not a lot of it such as meat, eggs, wheat, milk,

nightshades, etc since these foods also provide vitamins and minerals that

growing baby needs.

I also know value of B12 shots, B3 pills, enzymes, etc since Gerson therapy was

very successful in curing cancer and all autoimmune disease. But I believe it is

better used for adults than for children since I have no idea how high doses of

synthetic vitamins affect growing children. Budwig therapy is much safer. I also

believe autism is autoimmune disease and mitochondrial dysfunction from lack of

vitamins and minerals in food from poor soil and pesticides and environmental

toxicities. Most likely it starts during pregnancy when woman body deficient and

can't support baby brain development properly and shows up around 15-18 months

of age. My baby is not vaccinated and she regressed exactly on vaccine schedule.

It would take pages and pages of explanation why I came to this conclusion. You

wouldn't take my word for it anyway, person has to come to the conclusion on

their own. If you are interested, these are the books I read:

Gerson therapy $10

Budwig therapy-ask them for free guide

Weston Price- nutrition and physical degeneration -free on the internet

Mccarrison Research-he has several books-free on the internet

Matt Stone research stance on diets-free online

Also, look for multiple sclerosis, lupus, autoimmune conditions and recommended

foods. How to repair myelin sheath. How phytonutrients protect mitochondria

fruits, vegetables, onions, whole grains, sprouting, onion, garlic,

fermentation. How Budwig and Gerson raise metabolism and all diets decrease

metabolism.

It will take several months to read but its really worth it to understand the

problem of autism and why we have it now and what to do about it.

> >

> >...But, people recognize it is neurological brain disorders and treat the

brain. With autism everyone treat the gut and yeast. Why? Its a brain disorder.

The only study I know was helpful other than ABA therapy are probiotics. So, we

use fermented food instead that are rich in probiotic bacteria.

>

Guest guest

Thanks Sis for the advice. I talked to the teacher this morning to start redirecting more instead of just giving up. Then I will do a stool test to see if i can decipher if the bugger is from there (yeast/parasite/bacterial overgrowth), if I cant find anything then I will just stop everything and regroup. Funny thing is that yesterday i watched her like a hawk from when she came back from school, she sat for 30 mins straight colouring without anybody hovering around her and didnt sing or talk to herself that much, dont know why she is so hyper at school.Neka To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 4:15 PM Subject: RE: Regression

Yes I am thinking that you should maybe start taking things out but also hope you are not giving to much probiotics...and were you starting low with the new things ..sis take things out the new things and then give a break and start over again .Sometimes little is more ....Ido not think it is anything to do with the sis and hope all is going well in her school.Look through the list of items you are giving whats duplicated whats not necessary... To: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 14:05:31 +0000Subject: Re: Regression

Sis Bola, I did introduce new supplements, what beats me is that I'm actually seeing improvement in her social language n I v been excited only to get this report that she has been regressing at school. Don't know where to go from here. D teacher thinks it might be because her little sister just started attending the same school. She participated very well in their xmas play and presentations, played her roles enthusiastically. But since December a lot of things v changed; new food, a lot of new supplements. Do I just stop all d new stuffs n give her only the things I was giving before?Sent from my BlackBerry®

Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 13:50:17 +0000To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Sis Neka, Did you introduce anything new? BECAUSE the word as she used to ..is what I would be looking at or is it time to remove something you are supplementing with... Bola > To: mb12valtrex > Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 12:44:31 +0000> Subject: Regression> > Hello,> I got a report from my 3.5yr old daughter's teacher that she has not been participating in their group activities like she used to, she just wants to move around on her own, singing and talking to herself. She makes up songs a lot with some real words of things happening around her mixed with jargon and she sings and sings and is not very easily redirected. I am confused as to what these point to. > > Can u help please? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank

u> > Neka> Sent from my BlackBerry®> > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

Will do a stool test to see if thats where the problem is coming from. Thanks. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 7:48 PM Subject: Re: Regression

Yeast?

Sent from my iPhone

> Hello,

> I got a report from my 3.5yr old daughter's teacher that she has not been participating in their group activities like she used to, she just wants to move around on her own, singing and talking to herself. She makes up songs a lot with some real words of things happening around her mixed with jargon and she sings and sings and is not very easily redirected. I am confused as to what these point to.

>

> Can u help please? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank u

>

> Neka

> Sent from my BlackBerry®

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Neka - is she receiving any accommodations for sensory processing deficits in school?Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Sis for the advice. I talked to the teacher this morning to start redirecting more instead of just giving up. Then I will do a stool test to see if i can decipher if the bugger is from there (yeast/parasite/bacterial overgrowth), if I cant find anything then I will just stop everything and regroup. Funny thing is that yesterday i watched her like a hawk from when she came back from school, she sat for 30 mins straight colouring without anybody hovering around her and didnt sing or talk to herself that much, dont know why she is so hyper at school.Neka To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 4:15 PM Subject: RE: Regression

Sis Neka, Did you introduce anything new? BECAUSE the word as she used to ..is what I would be looking at or is it time to remove something you are supplementing with... Bola > To: mb12valtrex > Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 12:44:31 +0000> Subject: Regression> > Hello,> I got a report from my 3.5yr old daughter's teacher that she has not been participating in their group activities like she used to, she just wants to move around on her own, singing and talking to herself. She makes up songs a lot with some real words of things happening around her mixed with jargon and she sings and sings and is not very easily redirected. I am confused as to what these point to. > > Can u help please? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank

Guest guest

I know about a dozen recovered kids and I have NEVER seen one that out grew

autism with ABA therapy. 70% is a ridiculous number.

Even at our local ABA preschools, about 2 or 3 kids each year out of 30 get

declassified and they are usually from biomed families.

> > > >

> > > > > Hello,

> > > > > I got a report from my 3.5yr old daughter's teacher that she has not

> > > been participating in their group activities like she used to, she just

> > > wants to move around on her own, singing and talking to herself. She makes

> > > up songs a lot with some real words of things happening around her mixed

> > > with jargon and she sings and sings and is not very easily redirected. I

am

> > > confused as to what these point to.

> > > > >

> > > > > Can u help please? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank u

> > > > >

> > > > > Neka

> > > > > Sent from my BlackBerry®

> > > > >

> > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

How I wish autism was all about developmental delays...how I wish things were that easy!That would be SSD, not autism, with all the comorbidities it comes with.Well, that's not what I see. Lucky you. Enviado via iPadEm 06/03/2013, às 22:28, "angelika99_00" escreveu:

LOL We do just that, ABA therapy and organic fresh food, nothing else:) All supplements and elimination diets made my baby worse, so why use them? Autism is neurological problem and kids have developmental delays. That means they hit milestones later than other children, thats all.

People have many neurological disorders and many of them there is muscle weakness people have side gaze, seizures, problems with coordination and other problems similar to autism. But, people recognize it is neurological brain disorders and treat the brain. With autism everyone treat the gut and yeast. Why? Its a brain disorder. The only study I know was helpful other than ABA therapy are probiotics. So, we use fermented food instead that are rich in probiotic bacteria.

Children brain is flexible and have rapid growth the first 5 years. So, 70% of children outgrow PDD at 5 years of age with intensive ABA therapy.

Its interesting to read stories. People write I used this brand, didn't help, another brand didn't help, then I used THAT brand and it helped! The child hit another developmental milestone at the time THAT brand was introduced! Because all children develop hitting milestones. I took my baby off wheat and milk for 6 months, and when reintroduced she got better. Was wheat supplement? No. She hit another milestone, thats all.

> > >

> > > > Hello,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Neka

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

every kid is very diffrent. and that is the part that sucks..if there was one way that worked across the board we wouldnt have to fight so hard for recovery...there are a few lucky parents that seem to do diet and therapy and viola,recovery.

for most of us it is hard hard work. we go thru dozens supplements to find the one that clicks for our kid...we go thru dozen treatments,therapys ect...

one thing that I always tell new parents is keep a journal! i would say that is one thing that should be across the board for all parents...this way you are keeping your own research data on your child.

having a journal was and to a lesser extent still is huge for my sons recovery. I have tried many things over the years.and I have gotten my son into managed recovery. he talks and acts like a normal kid ..however he still has gut issues/bacteria/yeast issues I still have to work my ass off to control.

...I try to remind myself that the things I do are what work for MY child and may or may not work for someone elses....there are some things that many parents have success with and these are the thing I try to gear parents too first..I know for my son ABA and gluten free diet were a joke...my son was a tough nut I probably tried everything i could afford under the sun.had I had more money I would have done more. fly to the moon ? give me a spaceship I would have done that. I guess you could say I did just about everything under the moon:)

but it is always a matter of trial and error to see what works..for all our kids.

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2013 7:27 AMSubject: Re: Regression

I know about a dozen recovered kids and I have NEVER seen one that out grew autism with ABA therapy. 70% is a ridiculous number.> > > > > Neka> > > > > Sent from my BlackBerry®> > > > >> > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > >> > > > >

Guest guest

ABA therapy is essential to catch kids up, etc. I am a behavior analyst and have a child with autism. That being said, we aggressively pursue biological cause and intervention for his autism. Brick by brick, we move along. He also receives 40 hours per week of 1:1 ABA therapy, two hours of OT, and one hour of speech. He is about to turn four. Had we done nothing biologically, we would be in a very different place right now. The bio clears the way for ABA to work more effectively. FYI: Bio interventions with the most effect have been MB12 shots, nystatin, diet, and TMG. We are looking at aminos, now. We just started melatonin PRN with an apparent good effect. Type I diabetics need insulin AND behavior change...hmmm...similarities! Love the group! Super insightful!

I know about a dozen recovered kids and I have NEVER seen one that out grew autism with ABA therapy. 70% is a ridiculous number.

Even at our local ABA preschools, about 2 or 3 kids each year out of 30 get declassified and they are usually from biomed families.

> > > >

> > > > > Hello,

> > > > > I got a report from my 3.5yr old daughter's teacher that she has not

> > > been participating in their group activities like she used to, she just

> > > wants to move around on her own, singing and talking to herself. She makes

> > > up songs a lot with some real words of things happening around her mixed

> > > with jargon and she sings and sings and is not very easily redirected. I am

> > > confused as to what these point to.

> > > > >

> > > > > Can u help please? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank u

> > > > >

> > > > > Neka

> > > > > Sent from my BlackBerry®

> > > > >

> > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

Have u thought of milk thistle or bioray liver life to help the kidney??? To say not to give supplements for that reason is not good enough!!!Sent from my iPhone

All supplements man made chemicals and human body only recognize food and use it as a building material. The supplements excreted through kidney skin and liver as junk. Since liver responsible for methhylation pathway and removal of toxins giving extra load to the liver I doubt is helpful especially since kids with autism often have problems with methylation.

>

> > Hello,

> > I got a report from my 3.5yr old daughter's teacher that she has not been participating in their group activities like she used to, she just wants to move around on her own, singing and talking to herself. She makes up songs a lot with some real words of things happening around her mixed with jargon and she sings and sings and is not very easily redirected. I am confused as to what these point to.

> >

> >

> > Neka

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

I don't know personally anyone who does biomed. Some people I know put kids on

gluten or casein free diet, extremely rarely people put on GAPS or SCD. Some

people experiment with few supplements. MAJORITY people I know do nothing except

ABA. I do ABA day care and organic fresh foods, elements of Budwig. 2 kids I

know personally - one mother does nothing except ABA, he developed better than

my kid of the same age. But I used to do multiple supplements and diets for mine

6 month ago.

Another one 1 year older than my child, on multiple supplements, diets, still

not potty trained, just started having better eye contact at 4 years of age.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/01/16/dr-manny-do-some-facets-autism-get-bett\

er-with-time-say-yes/

I remember reading about one woman who beat multiple sclerosis and she said she

takes multiple supplements and many cups of vegetable salads a day. She said if

she misses her supplements she doesn't feel any worse, but if she doesn't take

her salads for a few days her health get worse. I think she would feel even

better if she skipped her supplements:)

> > > > >

> > > > > > Hello,

> > > > > > I got a report from my 3.5yr old daughter's teacher that she has not

> > > > been participating in their group activities like she used to, she just

> > > > wants to move around on her own, singing and talking to herself. She

makes

> > > > up songs a lot with some real words of things happening around her mixed

> > > > with jargon and she sings and sings and is not very easily redirected. I

am

> > > > confused as to what these point to.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Can u help please? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank u

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Neka

> > > > > > Sent from my BlackBerry®

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

No, she is not. She doesn't have sensory processing disorder. U think she needs it? Why? Thanks.Sent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 08:10:26 -0500To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Regression Neka - is she receiving any accommodations for sensory processing deficits in school?Sent from my iPhone Thanks Sis for the advice. I talked to the teacher this morning to start redirecting more instead of just giving up. Then I will do a stool test to see if i can decipher if the bugger is from there (yeast/parasite/bacterial overgrowth), if I cant find anything then I will just stop everything and regroup. Funny thing is that yesterday i watched her like a hawk from when she came back from school, she sat for 30 mins straight colouring without anybody hovering around her and didnt sing or talk to herself that much, dont know why she is so hyper at school.Neka To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 4:15 PM Subject: RE: Regression Yes I am thinking that you should maybe start taking things out but also hope you are not giving to much probiotics...and were you starting low with the new things ..sis take things out the new things and then give a break and start over again .Sometimes little is more ....Ido not think it is anything to do with the sis and hope all is going well in her school.Look through the list of items you are giving whats duplicated whats not necessary... To: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 14:05:31 +0000Subject: Re: Regression Sis Bola, I did introduce new supplements, what beats me is that I'm actually seeing improvement in her social language n I v been excited only to get this report that she has been regressing at school. Don't know where to go from here. D teacher thinks it might be because her little sister just started attending the same school. She participated very well in their xmas play and presentations, played her roles enthusiastically. But since December a lot of things v changed; new food, a lot of new supplements. Do I just stop all d new stuffs n give her only the things I was giving before?Sent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 13:50:17 +0000To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: RE: Regression Sis Neka, Did you introduce anything new? BECAUSE the word as she used to ..is what I would be looking at or is it time to remove something you are supplementing with... Bola > To: mb12valtrex > Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 12:44:31 +0000> Subject: Regression> > Hello,> I got a report from my 3.5yr old daughter's teacher that she has not been participating in their group activities like she used to, she just wants to move around on her own, singing and talking to herself. She makes up songs a lot with some real words of things happening around her mixed with jargon and she sings and sings and is not very easily redirected. I am confused as to what these point to. > > Can u help please? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanku> > Neka> Sent from my BlackBerry®> > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

I have beer met a child with autism that didn't have sensory processing disorder. Also most of the children I observe who are separating themselves from the classroom are doing so because of sensory sensitivities or processing issues. Yeast, infections, toxins, gut bacteria can impact sensory processing. Can you request that the school do a sensory profile on your child?RuthSent from my iPhone

No, she is not. She doesn't have sensory processing disorder. U think she needs it? Why? Thanks.Sent from my BlackBerry®

Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 08:10:26 -0500To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: Regression

Neka - is she receiving any accommodations for sensory processing deficits in school?Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Well said, Cristina and Channa.  That was what I wanted to say but I didn't know how to word it nicely like you guys.  I gotta say, when things aren't quite working and/or the child seems to be getting worse, it is a good idea to run some labs and really analyze the data.  I've had to do this a few times.  You don't just say, " oh the child isn't talking, I'll throw some b12 at him. "  There are ways to read your child's symptoms and use the labs to sort of guide you.  But when you're addressing a certain marker on a lab, it's a good idea to support the whole pathway and not just one component.  We treated for mito with the mito cocktail but then we had to use things that are outside the conventional mito cocktail and then find out what damage was done and then work on the pathways that have been damaged even tho they're not the root causes.

I also know a lot of people whose children did well with ABA only and some just " outgrew " it but what's medically wrong with their child is not the same as what's wrong with my children.  Even how ASD presents in my two children, who are siblings, is totally different.  I give my son a b-complex and carnitine and NAC and he does worlds better.  My daughter needs a lot more of different supplements to see a difference and even then, we have to change up the protocol all the time.  Her protocol consists of close to 40 supplements.  My son only needs 4-5.  Comparing kids on the spectrum is like apples to oranges.

How I wish autism was all about developmental delays...how I wish things were that easy!That would be SSD, not autism, with all the comorbidities  it comes with.Well, that's not what I see. Lucky you. 

Enviado via iPadEm 06/03/2013, às 22:28, " angelika99_00 " escreveu:

LOL We do just that, ABA therapy and organic fresh food, nothing else:) All supplements and elimination diets made my baby worse, so why use them? Autism is neurological problem and kids have developmental delays. That means they hit milestones later than other children, thats all.

People have many neurological disorders and many of them there is muscle weakness people have side gaze, seizures, problems with coordination and other problems similar to autism. But, people recognize it is neurological brain disorders and treat the brain. With autism everyone treat the gut and yeast. Why? Its a brain disorder. The only study I know was helpful other than ABA therapy are probiotics. So, we use fermented food instead that are rich in probiotic bacteria.

Children brain is flexible and have rapid growth the first 5 years. So, 70% of children outgrow PDD at 5 years of age with intensive ABA therapy.

Its interesting to read stories. People write I used this brand, didn't help, another brand didn't help, then I used THAT brand and it helped! The child hit another developmental milestone at the time THAT brand was introduced! Because all children develop hitting milestones. I took my baby off wheat and milk for 6 months, and when reintroduced she got better. Was wheat supplement? No. She hit another milestone, thats all.

> > >

> > > > Hello,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Neka

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

She has been assessed by an occupational therapist. This is a new development, though in d beginning we got a similar report, she was about two but she became very involved after we started biomed and diet. NekaSent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 09:52:05 -0500To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Regression I have beer met a child with autism that didn't have sensory processing disorder. Also most of the children I observe who are separating themselves from the classroom are doing so because of sensory sensitivities or processing issues. Yeast, infections, toxins, gut bacteria can impact sensory processing. Can you request that the school do a sensory profile on your child?RuthSent from my iPhone No, she is not. She doesn't have sensory processing disorder. U think she needs it? Why? Thanks.Sent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 08:10:26 -0500To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Regression Neka - is she receiving any accommodations for sensory processing deficits in school?Sent from my iPhone Thanks Sis for the advice. I talked to the teacher this morning to start redirecting more instead of just giving up. Then I will do a stool test to see if i can decipher if the bugger is from there (yeast/parasite/bacterial overgrowth), if I cant find anything then I will just stop everything and regroup. Funny thing is that yesterday i watched her like a hawk from when she came back from school, she sat for 30 mins straight colouring without anybody hovering around her and didnt sing or talk to herself that much, dont know why she is so hyper at school.Neka To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 4:15 PM Subject: RE: Regression Yes I am thinking that you should maybe start taking things out but also hope you are not giving to much probiotics...and were you starting low with the new things ..sis take things out the new things and then give a break and start over again .Sometimes little is more ....Ido not think it is anything to do with the sis and hope all is going well in her school.Look through the list of items you are giving whats duplicated whats not necessary... To: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 14:05:31 +0000Subject: Re: Regression Sis Bola, I did introduce new supplements, what beats me is that I'm actually seeing improvement in her social language n I v been excited only to get this report that she has been regressing at school. Don't know where to go from here. D teacher thinks it might be because her little sister just started attending the same school. She participated very well in their xmas play and presentations, played her roles enthusiastically. But since December a lot of things v changed; new food, a lot of new supplements. Do I just stop all d new stuffs n give her only the things I was giving before?Sent from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 13:50:17 +0000To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: RE: Regression Sis Neka, Did you introduce anything new? BECAUSE the word as she used to ..is what I would be looking at or is it time to remove something you are supplementing with... Bola > To: mb12valtrex > Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 12:44:31 +0000> Subject: Regression> > Hello,> I got a report from my 3.5yr old daughter's teacher that she has not been participating in their group activities like she used to, she just wants to move around on her own, singing and talking to herself. She makes up songs a lot with some real words of things happening around her mixed with jargon and she sings and sings and is not very easily redirected. I am confused as to what these point to. > > Can u help please? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanku> > Neka> Sent from my BlackBerry®> > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

Sis Nneka, All these things go together that why I asked how is it in school any changes? Ruths input is very important ..when shes at home the enviroment is more stable less movement,noise,visual stimulation etc.Unlike school so she is most likely able to get more in at home.. at school it could also be more of an awareness to whats hapening around her thus the change ... In saying this I feel that each area bio,theraphy,etc are parts of the puzzle. Read out of SYNCH CHILD. Do not use to many things at a time either .So maybe you should not as of yet bother so much about that test ... Bola To: mb12valtrex From: nekanwakobi@...Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 19:29:27 +0000Subject: Re: Regression

She has been assessed by an occupational therapist. This is a new development, though in d beginning we got a similar report, she was about two but she became very involved after we started biomed and diet. NekaSent from my BlackBerry®

Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 09:52:05 -0500To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

I have beer met a child with autism that didn't have sensory processing disorder. Also most of the children I observe who are separating themselves from the classroom are doing so because of sensory sensitivities or processing issues. Yeast, infections, toxins, gut bacteria can impact sensory processing. Can you request that the school do a sensory profile on your child?RuthSent from my iPhone

No, she is not. She doesn't have sensory processing disorder. U think she needs it? Why? Thanks.Sent from my BlackBerry®

Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 08:10:26 -0500To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Guest guest

Its true, some kids have very severe autism, seizures, and many other problems.

Mine has PDD, and I can only speak from personal experience. After reading those

books I took her off all supplements all diets 6 month ago, returned all food in

organic home made version. She became more social, better eye contact, more

active, more words and comprehension. Improving daily. Was it because I took off

load of the liver, or she was missing some vitamins or minerals from the food I

took out, or it was time for developmental jump? I don't know. Now I look at

foods that recover people with multiple sclerosis, alzheimer, other neurological

diseases, cancer, since all autism supplements and diets made her worse. Similar

to these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypqaogsfw6k

>

> every kid is very diffrent. and that is the part that sucks..if there was one

way that worked across the board we wouldnt have to fight so hard for

recovery...there are a few lucky parents that seem to do diet and therapy and

viola,recovery.

> for most of us it is hard hard work. we go thru dozens supplements to find the

one that clicks for our kid...we go thru dozen treatments,therapys ect...

> one thing that I always tell new parents is keep a journal!  i would say that

is one thing that should be across the board for all parents...this way you are

keeping your own research data on your child.

>  

> having a journal was and to a lesser extent still is huge for my sons

recovery. I have tried many things over the years.and I have gotten my son into

managed recovery. he talks and acts like a normal kid ..however he still has gut

issues/bacteria/yeast issues I still have to work my ass off to control.

> ..I try to remind myself that the things I do are what work  for MY child

and may or may not work for someone elses....there are some things that many

parents have success with and these are the thing I try to gear parents too

first..I know for my son ABA and gluten free diet were a joke...my son was a

tough nut I probably tried everything i could afford under the sun.had I had

more money I would have done more. fly to the moon ? give me a spaceship I would

have done that. I guess you could say I did just about everything under the

moon:)

> but it is always a matter of trial and error to see what works..for all our

kids.

> channa

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: mb12valtrex

> Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2013 7:27 AM

> Subject: Re: Regression

>

>  

> I know about a dozen recovered kids and I have NEVER seen one that out grew

autism with ABA therapy. 70% is a ridiculous number.

> > > > > > Neka

> > > > > > Sent from my BlackBerry®

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > >

> > > > > >