RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Yeast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Tracie. I smell like a loaf of bread!!! My daughter went to Publix to get the liquid acidophilus but they don't have it. The pharmacist said they could order the tablet form. How much have you taken before? Blessings,Beckytiodaat@... wrote: Becky, Zocor is primarily to keep your arteries clear of cholestrol. If you were to stop it for a week or so, and then go back on it-- that would give you the time to use

the Diflucan and get the yeast under control-- as we all know, candida can become a systemic problem, and you don't want that. Then get back on the Zocor. If you get that yeast out of your system, you'll have more energy also. Hugs,' TracieGet a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Guest guest

Becky My daughter's mother in law swears by yogurt for the other kind of yeast infections. My mother's doctor told her to eat a cup every day. The kind with live cultures. Don't know if it will help but yogurt is yummy!grannylunatic@...

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Guest guest

Thanks ! I really love yogurt and will make it a priority to eat it everyday. Blessings,Becky wrote: Becky My daughter's mother in law swears by yogurt for the other kind of yeast infections. My mother's doctor told her to eat a cup every day. The kind with live cultures. Don't know if it will help but yogurt is

yummy!grannylunatic (AT) yahoo (DOT) com Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Guest guest

Eating it is good, but you can also use it topically (directly to the needy area, for those who don't "think," not mentioning any names, !).

Ramblin' Rose

A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: YeastDate: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 22:14:47 -0700 (PDT)

Becky

My daughter's mother in law swears by yogurt for the other kind of yeast infections. My mother's doctor told her to eat a cup every day. The kind with live cultures. Don't know if it will help but yogurt is yummy!grannylunatic (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

See what you’re getting into…before you go there

Guest guest

Eating it is good, but you can also use it topically (directly to the needy area, for those who don't "think," not mentioning any names, !).

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: YeastDate: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 22:14:47 -0700 (PDT)

Becky

My daughter's mother in law swears by yogurt for the other kind of yeast infections. My mother's doctor told her to eat a cup every day. The kind with live cultures. Don't know if it will help but yogurt is yummy!grannylunatic (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

See what you’re getting into…before you go there

Guest guest

Becky, just remember that it's got to be live culture yogurt. The little containers from that taste so yummy aren't what we need for this.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: YeastDate: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 02:31:14 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks ! I really love yogurt and will make it a priority to eat it everyday. Blessings,Becky <grannylunatic (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

Becky

A new home for Mom, no cleanup required. All starts here.

Guest guest

Becky, just remember that it's got to be live culture yogurt. The little containers from that taste so yummy aren't what we need for this.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: YeastDate: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 02:31:14 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks ! I really love yogurt and will make it a priority to eat it everyday. Blessings,Becky <grannylunatic (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

Becky

A new home for Mom, no cleanup required. All starts here.

Guest guest

Rose My daughters mother in law mentioned that too but I was trying to clean it up before posting! LOL Now I have a mental image of her 72 year old self trying to put yougurt down there!!!!!!! EECCKKKKJoin our Sock Challenge for Orphans in Kazakhstan - 265 pairs needed by 9/15/07 http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Mittens_ for_Akkol/ grannylunatic@...

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

Guest guest

I take 2 tablespoons of it initially, then 1tbsp a day for a few days. I stop it when I've gotten over the candida.

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Guest guest

They don't have the liquid but can order the tabs...I'm hoping the container will come with an amt to take. Thanks Tracie.Blessings,Beckytiodaat@... wrote: I take 2 tablespoons of it initially, then 1tbsp a day for a few days. I stop it when I've gotten over the candida. Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Guest guest

in our house fluconizole was life changing

there are also naturals like yeast aid by kirkmans, caprilic acid, cooking with coconut oil, orgaino and garlic to name a few

Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 7:06 PM

To: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: Yeast

What do you suggest ?Sent from my iPhone

just an FYI nystatine is made from strep lines, so if you have a kid with PANDAS risk I would find another antifungal

Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 9:42 AM

We used it ( not with nystatin) and only saw positives. Sent from my iPhone

I was going to try Kirkmans yeast aid and wanted to know if anyone has tryed it. We use nystatin all ready and probiotics . Any suggestions. Ty

TODAY(Beta) •

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2433/5053 - Release Date: 06/06/12

=

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2433/5056 - Release Date: 06/08/12

Guest guest

no we avoid nystatine like the plague it has give my son PANDAS flares before with one of the main ingredients being strep

Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 7:05 PM

So do you do nystatin too? How much do you give ? How many times a day? My son is 8 he is 78 lbs . TySent from my iPhone

we LOVE this product, have used it for years. there is a power punch to it since there are so many fighers in there. so even if you are only sensitive to a few you are bound to get the boogers. the other beauty of this is many things you fight the yeast you create bacteria or fight bacteria and you get yeast. this one has a great balance to get BOTH in one swipe

Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 9:27 AM

Subject: Yeast

I was going to try Kirkmans yeast aid and wanted to know if anyone has tryed it. We use nystatin all ready and probiotics . Any suggestions. Ty

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2433/5053 - Release Date: 06/06/12

=

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2433/5056 - Release Date: 06/08/12

Guest guest

Hi christel, how did you find out nystatin has a strep strain? I asked dr. W about this and he had never heard this. I would like to got more info on this in case we need to put my daughter back on antifungals. Many thanks! -- Sent from my Palm Pre

no we avoid nystatine like the plague it has give my son PANDAS flares before with one of the main ingredients being strep

So do you do nystatin too? How much do you give ? How many times a day? My son is 8 he is 78 lbs . TySent from my iPhone

we LOVE this product, have used it for years. there is a power punch to it since there are so many fighers in there. so even if you are only sensitive to a few you are bound to get the boogers. the other beauty of this is many things you fight the yeast you create bacteria or fight bacteria and you get yeast. this one has a great balance to get BOTH in one swipe

I was going to try Kirkmans yeast aid and wanted to know if anyone has

tryed it. We use nystatin all ready and probiotics . Any suggestions. Ty

=

Guest guest

Hi ,

Nystatin has a bacterial origin. It was isolated from Streptomyces noursei which

is a bacterial strain. If you dig more into it, streptomycetes give rise to amp

B and other antibiotics even the clavulinic acid part of augmentin. Now I am not

sure if after all the biochemical process of preparing these antimicrobials,

strep strain persists or not or if changes at all. I asked this question to my

dan also and he dismissed it as he doesn't believe that the body identifies it

as strep. From my own experience, nystatin was very tough on my kid. But he

doesn't do well on diflucan either. I see ocd worsening, tantrums and mood

swings every time I start even the diflucan. Is it just die off or a more

serious issue like immune dysregulation/pans resulting from the antimicrobials.

Now fluconazole is a synthetic antifungal and I couldn't find a relation to

streptomycetes. Still while my son is on fluconazole, he gets more pandas like

symptoms. So is it what yeast die off looks like in some kids or these

antimicrobials cause more immune dysfunction or even trigger pandas because of

their origin? I think even Dr Swedo may not have the answer to that. A lot of

doctors don't even believe that strep thermophilus in yogurt triggers the same

immune response in children predisposed to pandas. I don't think I helped in any

way by discussing all this but it would be good for everyone to learn more about

it and if there are parents who have figured this out, please share.

is

>

>

>

>

> & nbsp;

>

>

>

> we LOVE this product, have used it for years. there is

> a power punch to it since there are so many fighers in there. & nbsp; so even

if

> you are only sensitive to a few you are bound to get the boogers. & nbsp; the

> other beauty of this is many things you fight the yeast you create bacteria

or

> fight bacteria and you get yeast. & nbsp; this one has a great balance to get

> BOTH in one swipe

> & nbsp;

>

>

>

>

> From:

> Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 9:27 AM

> To: mb12valtrex

>

> Subject: Yeast

>

> & nbsp;

>

>

> I was going to try Kirkmans yeast aid and wanted to know if anyone has

> tryed it. We use nystatin all ready and probiotics . Any suggestions.

> Ty

>

>

> No virus found in this message.

> Checked by

> AVG - www.avg.com

> Version: 2012.0.1913 /

> Virus Database: 2433/5053 - Release Date: 06/06/12

>

> =

>

>

> No virus found in this

> message.

> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

> Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus

> Database: 2433/5056 - Release Date:

> 06/08/12

>

Guest guest

Hi ,

Nystatin has a bacterial origin. It was isolated from Streptomyces noursei which

is a bacterial strain. If you dig more into it, streptomycetes give rise to amp

B and other antibiotics even the clavulinic acid part of augmentin. Now I am not

sure if after all the biochemical process of preparing these antimicrobials,

strep strain persists or not or if changes at all. I asked this question to my

dan also and he dismissed it as he doesn't believe that the body identifies it

as strep. From my own experience, nystatin was very tough on my kid. But he

doesn't do well on diflucan either. I see ocd worsening, tantrums and mood

swings every time I start even the diflucan. Is it just die off or a more

serious issue like immune dysregulation/pans resulting from the antimicrobials.

Now fluconazole is a synthetic antifungal and I couldn't find a relation to

streptomycetes. Still while my son is on fluconazole, he gets more pandas like

symptoms. So is it what yeast die off looks like in some kids or these

antimicrobials cause more immune dysfunction or even trigger pandas because of

their origin? I think even Dr Swedo may not have the answer to that. A lot of

doctors don't even believe that strep thermophilus in yogurt triggers the same

immune response in children predisposed to pandas. I don't think I helped in any

way by discussing all this but it would be good for everyone to learn more about

it and if there are parents who have figured this out, please share.

is

>

>

>

>

> & nbsp;

>

>

>

> we LOVE this product, have used it for years. there is

> a power punch to it since there are so many fighers in there. & nbsp; so even

if

> you are only sensitive to a few you are bound to get the boogers. & nbsp; the

> other beauty of this is many things you fight the yeast you create bacteria

or

> fight bacteria and you get yeast. & nbsp; this one has a great balance to get

> BOTH in one swipe

> & nbsp;

>

>

>

>

> From:

> Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 9:27 AM

> To: mb12valtrex

>

> Subject: Yeast

>

> & nbsp;

>

>

> I was going to try Kirkmans yeast aid and wanted to know if anyone has

> tryed it. We use nystatin all ready and probiotics . Any suggestions.

> Ty

>

>

> No virus found in this message.

> Checked by

> AVG - www.avg.com

> Version: 2012.0.1913 /

> Virus Database: 2433/5053 - Release Date: 06/06/12

>

> =

>

>

> No virus found in this

> message.

> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

> Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus

> Database: 2433/5056 - Release Date:

> 06/08/12

>

Guest guest

I have found the only way to significantly reduce yeast hyper behavior is to cut out sugar, limit fruit drastically and eliminate grains. Not easy for everyone i realize.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Guest guest

I have found the only way to significantly reduce yeast hyper behavior is to cut out sugar, limit fruit drastically and eliminate grains. Not easy for everyone i realize.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Guest guest

Which grains do you recommend I pull out of their diet?Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNSender: mb12valtrex Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 13:46:42 -0700 (PDT)To: mb12valtrex@yahoogroups com<mb12valtrex >; alexis_d3378@...ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Re: Yeast I have found the only way to significantly reduce yeast hyper behavior is to cut out sugar, limit fruit drastically and eliminate grains. Not easy for everyone i realize.Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Guest guest

Which grains do you recommend I pull out of their diet?Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNSender: mb12valtrex Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 13:46:42 -0700 (PDT)To: mb12valtrex@yahoogroups com<mb12valtrex >; alexis_d3378@...ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Re: Yeast I have found the only way to significantly reduce yeast hyper behavior is to cut out sugar, limit fruit drastically and eliminate grains. Not easy for everyone i realize.Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Guest guest

A long while back, I was researching Nystatin to see if there were any common "off label" uses for it. My nephew was on it (for yeast) and I cant remember now exactly what it was, but his mom was seeing improvements with something altogether different. So I did a little investigating to find out exactly what nystatin is and why it could be helping. Of course Wiki had it and once I read it, I continued to check other resourses just to confirm And sure enough, it turned out to be true! It is derived from strep.

Tammy

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Sent: Sat Jun 16 14:46:34 EDT 2012

To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

Hi christel, how did you find out nystatin has a strep strain? I asked dr. W about this and he had never heard this. I would like to got more info on this in case we need to put my daughter back on antifungals. Many thanks! -- Sent from my Palm Pre

=

Guest guest

A long while back, I was researching Nystatin to see if there were any common "off label" uses for it. My nephew was on it (for yeast) and I cant remember now exactly what it was, but his mom was seeing improvements with something altogether different. So I did a little investigating to find out exactly what nystatin is and why it could be helping. Of course Wiki had it and once I read it, I continued to check other resourses just to confirm And sure enough, it turned out to be true! It is derived from strep.

Tammy

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Sent: Sat Jun 16 14:46:34 EDT 2012

To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

=

Guest guest

megan when you do fluconizole do you compound it? if not it has lactose, red 40 and gluten in it

Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 4:40 PM

Hi ,Nystatin has a bacterial origin. It was isolated from Streptomyces noursei which is a bacterial strain. If you dig more into it, streptomycetes give rise to amp B and other antibiotics even the clavulinic acid part of augmentin. Now I am not sure if after all the biochemical process of preparing these antimicrobials, strep strain persists or not or if changes at all. I asked this question to my dan also and he dismissed it as he doesn't believe that the body identifies it as strep. From my own experience, nystatin was very tough on my kid. But he doesn't do well on diflucan either. I see ocd worsening, tantrums and mood swings every time I start even the diflucan. Is it just die off or a more serious issue like immune dysregulation/pans resulting from the antimicrobials. Now fluconazole is a synthetic antifungal and I couldn't find a relation to streptomycetes. Still while my son is on fluconazole, he gets more pandas like symptoms. So is it what yeast die off looks like in some kids or these antimicrobials cause more immune dysfunction or even trigger pandas because of their origin? I think even Dr Swedo may not have the answer to that. A lot of doctors don't even believe that strep thermophilus in yogurt triggers the same immune response in children predisposed to pandas. I don't think I helped in any way by discussing all this but it would be good for everyone to learn more about it and if there are parents who have figured this out, please share. is> > > > > & nbsp; > > > > we LOVE this product, have used it for years. there is > a power punch to it since there are so many fighers in there. & nbsp; so even if > you are only sensitive to a few you are bound to get the boogers. & nbsp; the > other beauty of this is many things you fight the yeast you create bacteria or > fight bacteria and you get yeast. & nbsp; this one has a great balance to get > BOTH in one swipe> & nbsp;> > > > > From: > Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 9:27 AM> To: mb12valtrex > > Subject: Yeast> > & nbsp; > > > I was going to try Kirkmans yeast aid and wanted to know if anyone has > tryed it. We use nystatin all ready and probiotics . Any suggestions. > Ty> > > No virus found in this message.> Checked by > AVG - www.avg.com> Version: 2012.0.1913 / > Virus Database: 2433/5053 - Release Date: 06/06/12> > = > > > No virus found in this > message.> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com> Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus > Database: 2433/5056 - Release Date: > 06/08/12>

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2433/5072 - Release Date: 06/15/12

Guest guest

megan when you do fluconizole do you compound it? if not it has lactose, red 40 and gluten in it

Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 4:40 PM

Hi ,Nystatin has a bacterial origin. It was isolated from Streptomyces noursei which is a bacterial strain. If you dig more into it, streptomycetes give rise to amp B and other antibiotics even the clavulinic acid part of augmentin. Now I am not sure if after all the biochemical process of preparing these antimicrobials, strep strain persists or not or if changes at all. I asked this question to my dan also and he dismissed it as he doesn't believe that the body identifies it as strep. From my own experience, nystatin was very tough on my kid. But he doesn't do well on diflucan either. I see ocd worsening, tantrums and mood swings every time I start even the diflucan. Is it just die off or a more serious issue like immune dysregulation/pans resulting from the antimicrobials. Now fluconazole is a synthetic antifungal and I couldn't find a relation to streptomycetes. Still while my son is on fluconazole, he gets more pandas like symptoms. So is it what yeast die off looks like in some kids or these antimicrobials cause more immune dysfunction or even trigger pandas because of their origin? I think even Dr Swedo may not have the answer to that. A lot of doctors don't even believe that strep thermophilus in yogurt triggers the same immune response in children predisposed to pandas. I don't think I helped in any way by discussing all this but it would be good for everyone to learn more about it and if there are parents who have figured this out, please share. is> > > > > & nbsp; > > > > we LOVE this product, have used it for years. there is > a power punch to it since there are so many fighers in there. & nbsp; so even if > you are only sensitive to a few you are bound to get the boogers. & nbsp; the > other beauty of this is many things you fight the yeast you create bacteria or > fight bacteria and you get yeast. & nbsp; this one has a great balance to get > BOTH in one swipe> & nbsp;> > > > > From: > Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 9:27 AM> To: mb12valtrex > > Subject: Yeast> > & nbsp; > > > I was going to try Kirkmans yeast aid and wanted to know if anyone has > tryed it. We use nystatin all ready and probiotics . Any suggestions. > Ty> > > No virus found in this message.> Checked by > AVG - www.avg.com> Version: 2012.0.1913 / > Virus Database: 2433/5053 - Release Date: 06/06/12> > = > > > No virus found in this > message.> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com> Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus > Database: 2433/5056 - Release Date: > 06/08/12>

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2433/5072 - Release Date: 06/15/12

Guest guest

if you look it up online it will tell you its made from strep. it makes my son PANDAS flare every time, we tried it in and out and each time a mess, no issues here with fluconizole. infact we just got the BEST comp stool test ever in 8 years after almost 3 years of lymne treatment! first time NO bad bacteria or yeast! yeah happy dance and no C diff, also a first. HOWEVER our strep is still through the roof, 3s and 4s both kinds......grrrrrr

Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 2:46 PM

Hi christel, how did you find out nystatin has a strep strain? I asked dr. W about this and he had never heard this. I would like to got more info on this in case we need to put my daughter back on antifungals. Many thanks!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

=

Guest guest

if you look it up online it will tell you its made from strep. it makes my son PANDAS flare every time, we tried it in and out and each time a mess, no issues here with fluconizole. infact we just got the BEST comp stool test ever in 8 years after almost 3 years of lymne treatment! first time NO bad bacteria or yeast! yeah happy dance and no C diff, also a first. HOWEVER our strep is still through the roof, 3s and 4s both kinds......grrrrrr

Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 2:46 PM

Hi christel, how did you find out nystatin has a strep strain? I asked dr. W about this and he had never heard this. I would like to got more info on this in case we need to put my daughter back on antifungals. Many thanks!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

=