RemedySpot.com

Happy re-birthday!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Happy rebirthday!ShaulSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "A&J M" Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 07:07:49 -0600To: Psc-Support< >Subject: Happy re-birthday! to Nikki! From the archives of 2006: Amti-Rejection Meds Hello Everyone: I need some advice. I received my transplant Christmas Day of 2004 (best Christmas present I ever received)and have been on Prograf and Myfortic (plus prednisone)... Nikki

Happy rebirthday!ShaulSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "A&J M" Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 07:07:49 -0600To: Psc-Support< >Subject: Happy re-birthday! to Nikki! From the archives of 2006: Amti-Rejection Meds Hello Everyone: I need some advice. I received my transplant Christmas Day of 2004 (best Christmas present I ever received)and have been on Prograf and Myfortic (plus prednisone)... Nikki

Happy rebirthday Doug, and may you enjoy many, many more!!

(MO)

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

Thanks guys. Even though I am having some problems again, at least I

am a live and doing much better than I was on the day that I received

my wonderful gift! Merry Christmas to all!

Nikki in NC

>

> to Nikki!

>

>

>

> From the archives of 2006:

>

>

>

> Amti-Rejection Meds

>

>

>

> Hello Everyone:

>

> I need some advice. I received my transplant Christmas Day of 2004

(best

> Christmas present I ever received)and have been on Prograf and Myfortic

> (plus prednisone)...

>

>

>

>

>

> Nikki

>

Thanks guys. Even though I am having some problems again, at least I

am a live and doing much better than I was on the day that I received

my wonderful gift! Merry Christmas to all!

Nikki in NC

>

> to Nikki!

>

>

>

> From the archives of 2006:

>

>

>

> Amti-Rejection Meds

>

>

>

> Hello Everyone:

>

> I need some advice. I received my transplant Christmas Day of 2004

(best

> Christmas present I ever received)and have been on Prograf and Myfortic

> (plus prednisone)...

>

>

>

>

>

> Nikki

>

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats and happy rebirthday!

(MO)

A new birthdate for my husband

Hello everyone,

It has been forever since I posted, but figured this news is so awesome I had to share.

On January 4th Darryll received his transplant at UPMC. It has been an amazing and LONG week. He is in a fair20amount of pain but his new liver is functioning perfectly. His doctors are very pleased with his numbers, how his liver is responding to its new home. It looks like he will be released from UPMC tomorrow, and we will then move in to Family House while they fine tune his medications. It has been a heck of a ride and it has only begun, but I am so happy we are on the other side of the waiting. Now all he can do is heal, and I will continue to pray that we will be able to live PSC free. I do know there is a chance we won’t be that lucky, but for today I am focusing on just that TODAY. And today, overall is beautiful.

What a way to bring in a new year.

Litsa

Wife to Darryll UC 1994 PSC 1994 Transplant 2007

Get a free MP3 every day with the Spinner.com Toolbar. Get it Now.

Sue Happy rebirthday ShaulSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "A&J M" Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 05:25:40 -0600To: < >Subject: Happy re-birthday! To Sue! 1/7/1991 From the archives of 2008: Message #99683 Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:40 pm --- treessd@... wrote: This is probably a strange question to ask but here goes. I had my transplant over 16 years ago at Mayo and everything is going along great… trees

Arne,

I went back to the archives and found treesd just joined and did not mak any other posts. There was no name or date. I assume you contacted her directly and got a name and date?

Ian

To Sue! 1/7/1991

From the archives of 2008:

Message #99683

Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:40 pm

--- treessd@... wrote:

This is probably a strange question to ask but here goes. I had my

transplant over 16 years ago at Mayo and everything is going along

great…

trees

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

Arne,

I went back to the archives and found treesd just joined and did not mak any other posts. There was no name or date. I assume you contacted her directly and got a name and date?

Ian

To Sue! 1/7/1991

Message #99683

--- treessd@... wrote:

great…

trees

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

Arne,

Ian

To Sue! 1/7/1991

Message #99683

--- treessd@... wrote:

great…

trees

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

ArneHappy rebirthday!ShaulSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "A&J M" Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 04:40:49 -0600To: < >Subject: Happy re-birthday! To Mel! 1/8/2008 From the archives of 2008: Message #98905 So far so good. This liver now has a new home and is doing well. Keep prayers coming..... Will update again soon..... Ali

ArneHappy rebirthday!ShaulSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "A&J M" Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 04:40:49 -0600To: < >Subject: Happy re-birthday! To Mel! 1/8/2008 From the archives of 2008: Message #98905 So far so good. This liver now has a new home and is doing well. Keep prayers coming..... Will update again soon..... Ali

Thanks, Arne! At first I was torn as to which day to celebrate the 7th or the 8th since surgery began at 8:00 p.m. on the 7th and I came out of surgery at 4:00 a.m. on the 8th. However, I came to this conclusion - both days I was in surgery exactly 4 hours, that I'll take BOTH. I began suffering liver symptoms in 1980 and was finally diagnosed early 1984, and after all those years of fighting liver disease I think it's acceptable to celebrate for 48 hours, what do you think? :0)

Like I told a friend of mine: The little guy (liver, of course) is as happy as a lark, and I'm as happy as a healthy liver patient! It's all good. My liver enzymes are great and today is my first day off of antibiotics. I will say that there is so much confusion about my age, though...I WAS 44 when I went to tx, but they implanted a 20 year old liver so it only seemed fair to take him into consideration so I averaged - that made me 32. Then my exterior turned 45 and he 21 - making me 33, but today I'm celebrating my first birthday. I don't know whether to start checking into AARP, go wild like I'm in my prime or teethe!

Thanks to all of you for being my support network - when I was lacking in family and local friends you all were here to carry me through.

Love and big hugs,

(MO)

PSC & UC dx 1984, chronic pancreatitis dx 1997 (after 10 years of symptoms!) and a plethera of other medical abnormalities, BUT called to tx 1/7/08 and woke with a wonderful new liver on 1/8/08!

To Mel! 1/8/2008

Message #98905

So far so good. This liver now has a new home and is doing well.

Keep prayers coming.....

Will update again soon.....

Ali

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations FREE while you browse.Start Listening Now!