RemedySpot.com

Re: Hot tubbing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

If she is like me they are attached to her chest///Connie wrote: Rose, somethings missing.. Where is your floaty? -- Hot tubbing I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done! Ramblin' Rose Moderator With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free!

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

If she is like me they are attached to her chest///Connie wrote: Rose, somethings missing.. Where is your floaty? -- Hot tubbing I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done! Ramblin' Rose Moderator With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free!

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Believe it or not there is a way for insurance to pay for it. One or two people I have know have had them covered. A lady I worked with had fibromyalgia and I believe they covered hers, can't swear to it in a court of law, but I do know it is possible. How you get it done is what I do not know///ConnieJeanne Betters wrote: I wonder if there's any way we could get a hot tub covered under our health insurance? Or deducted off of our income tax for medical purposes! LOL!! Wouldn't that be something!? Rose wrote: My hot tub is worth it's weight in gold. When I "retired" 2

years ago, the hospital had my retirement party on my birthday. Among many wonderful gifts, I received almost $2000 in cash. With that & the vacation pay I had coming, I was able to buy the tub. It's wonderful for my back; unfortunately the back pain returns by the time I'm dry & dressed, but it's a nice break. The real benefits are the stress relief--I love to go out at night on a clear night & just relax, look up at the stars. In winter there's nothing quite like being in a hot tub with snow coming down. The other thing that it really helps is the pain in my feet from neuropathy. I've actually gotten out of bed in the middle of the night because the neuropathic pain is keeping me awake, gone out to the hot tub & soaked for 12-20 minutes, then back to bed & asleep in minutes! A couple of times I tried just sitting on the side with my feet in, but it doesn't help as much. I think sitting or lying

back with my feet floating is part of the magic. Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:37:12 -0700 (PDT) I LOVE it!! How cute. I wish I had a hot tub to soak in after work. That would be wonderful. Naa KoshieRose wrote: I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done! Ramblin' Rose Moderator With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes,

photos and more. It's free! "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." ~ Washington Carver How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Believe it or not there is a way for insurance to pay for it. One or two people I have know have had them covered. A lady I worked with had fibromyalgia and I believe they covered hers, can't swear to it in a court of law, but I do know it is possible. How you get it done is what I do not know///ConnieJeanne Betters wrote: I wonder if there's any way we could get a hot tub covered under our health insurance? Or deducted off of our income tax for medical purposes! LOL!! Wouldn't that be something!? Rose wrote: My hot tub is worth it's weight in gold. When I "retired" 2

years ago, the hospital had my retirement party on my birthday. Among many wonderful gifts, I received almost $2000 in cash. With that & the vacation pay I had coming, I was able to buy the tub. It's wonderful for my back; unfortunately the back pain returns by the time I'm dry & dressed, but it's a nice break. The real benefits are the stress relief--I love to go out at night on a clear night & just relax, look up at the stars. In winter there's nothing quite like being in a hot tub with snow coming down. The other thing that it really helps is the pain in my feet from neuropathy. I've actually gotten out of bed in the middle of the night because the neuropathic pain is keeping me awake, gone out to the hot tub & soaked for 12-20 minutes, then back to bed & asleep in minutes! A couple of times I tried just sitting on the side with my feet in, but it doesn't help as much. I think sitting or lying

back with my feet floating is part of the magic. Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:37:12 -0700 (PDT) I LOVE it!! How cute. I wish I had a hot tub to soak in after work. That would be wonderful. Naa KoshieRose wrote: I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done! Ramblin' Rose Moderator With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes,

photos and more. It's free! "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." ~ Washington Carver How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Guest guest

Y'all are just ornery.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Fri, 26 May 2006 09:27:37 -0700 (PDT)If she is like me they are attached to her chest///Connie wrote:

Rose, somethings missing.. Where is your floaty?

-- Hot tubbing

I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done!

Ramblin' Rose

With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free!

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Y'all are just ornery.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Fri, 26 May 2006 09:27:37 -0700 (PDT)If she is like me they are attached to her chest///Connie wrote:

-- Hot tubbing

I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done!

Ramblin' Rose

With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free!

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Y'all are just ornery.

Ramblin' Rose

-- Hot tubbing

Ramblin' Rose

Guest guest

Hmmm... that's good to know, Connie! I would think that someone who needs it for therapeutic purposes would cost the insurance company LOADS of money by going to a physical therapist for a hot tub treatment... Maybe the insurance company weighed the costs for those people and decided it would be less expensive to just pay for the hot tub... Then again, that would mean that the insurance company was competent and caring/sensitive to the patient's long term needs.. If and when that time comes, I'll check into it, for sure! :) JeannieConnie Griffis wrote: Believe it or not there is a way for insurance to pay for it. One or two people I have know have had them covered. A lady I worked with had fibromyalgia and I believe they covered hers, can't

swear to it in a court of law, but I do know it is possible. How you get it done is what I do not know///ConnieJeanne Betters wrote: I wonder if there's any way we could get a hot tub covered under our health insurance? Or deducted off of our income tax for medical purposes! LOL!! Wouldn't that be something!? Rose wrote: My hot tub is worth it's weight in gold. When I "retired" 2 years ago, the hospital had my retirement party on my birthday. Among many wonderful gifts, I received almost $2000 in cash. With that & the vacation pay I had coming, I was able to buy the

tub. It's wonderful for my back; unfortunately the back pain returns by the time I'm dry & dressed, but it's a nice break. The real benefits are the stress relief--I love to go out at night on a clear night & just relax, look up at the stars. In winter there's nothing quite like being in a hot tub with snow coming down. The other thing that it really helps is the pain in my feet from neuropathy. I've actually gotten out of bed in the middle of the night because the neuropathic pain is keeping me awake, gone out to the hot tub & soaked for 12-20 minutes, then back to bed & asleep in minutes! A couple of times I tried just sitting on the side with my feet in, but it doesn't help as much. I think sitting or lying back with my feet floating is part of the magic. Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:37:12 -0700 (PDT) I LOVE it!! How cute. I wish I had a hot tub to soak in after work. That would be wonderful. Naa KoshieRose wrote: I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done! Ramblin' Rose Moderator With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free! "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with

the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." ~ Washington Carver How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

deducted off of our income tax for medical purposes

Your insurance won't pay for it-- at least 98% won't anyhow. But, if you get a prescription from your MD--then you can take a percentage of it and write it off your taxes over 7 yrs.

Talk to your accountant--and get that script.

Hugs,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

Guest guest

deducted off of our income tax for medical purposes

Your insurance won't pay for it-- at least 98% won't anyhow. But, if you get a prescription from your MD--then you can take a percentage of it and write it off your taxes over 7 yrs.

Talk to your accountant--and get that script.

Hugs,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

Guest guest

Jeanne, My oldest daughter's mother in law had tickets for a home & patio show year before last and they were showing a thick soft sided, light weight hot tub that could be set up very easily but was extremely durable. They stated that the electricity cost averaged $5.00 per mth. They had two on display fully operating, plus photographs and they were great. The other thing that made them so appealing was the cost, it wasn't anything near the cost of the hard ones. I can't remember the name, but I'll try working the internet and see if I can find some information, I believe I would recognize it if I saw the picture of one. ////Beagle hound on the job.....Connie Jeanne Betters wrote: Hmmm... that's good to know, Connie! I would think that someone who needs it for

therapeutic purposes would cost the insurance company LOADS of money by going to a physical therapist for a hot tub treatment... Maybe the insurance company weighed the costs for those people and decided it would be less expensive to just pay for the hot tub... Then again, that would mean that the insurance company was competent and caring/sensitive to the patient's long term needs.. If and when that time comes, I'll check into it, for sure! :) JeannieConnie Griffis wrote: Believe it or not there is a way for insurance to pay for it. One or two people I have know have had them covered. A lady I worked with had fibromyalgia and I believe they covered hers, can't swear to it in a court of law, but I do know it is possible. How you get it

done is what I do not know///ConnieJeanne Betters wrote: I wonder if there's any way we could get a hot tub covered under our health insurance? Or deducted off of our income tax for medical purposes! LOL!! Wouldn't that be something!? Rose wrote: My hot tub is worth it's weight in gold. When I "retired" 2 years ago, the hospital had my retirement party on my birthday. Among many wonderful gifts, I received almost $2000 in cash. With that & the vacation pay I had coming, I was able to buy the tub. It's wonderful for my back; unfortunately the back pain returns by the time

I'm dry & dressed, but it's a nice break. The real benefits are the stress relief--I love to go out at night on a clear night & just relax, look up at the stars. In winter there's nothing quite like being in a hot tub with snow coming down. The other thing that it really helps is the pain in my feet from neuropathy. I've actually gotten out of bed in the middle of the night because the neuropathic pain is keeping me awake, gone out to the hot tub & soaked for 12-20 minutes, then back to bed & asleep in minutes! A couple of times I tried just sitting on the side with my feet in, but it doesn't help as much. I think sitting or lying back with my feet floating is part of the magic. Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:37:12 -0700 (PDT) I LOVE it!! How cute. I wish I had a hot tub to soak in after work. That would be wonderful. Naa KoshieRose wrote: I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5)

and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done! Ramblin' Rose Moderator With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free! "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because

someday in life you will have been all of these." ~ Washington Carver How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database