RemedySpot.com

Re: Hot tubbing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

'Looks like they're lovin every minute of it! Wonderful picture, Rose! Thanks for sharing! JeannieRose wrote: I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done! Ramblin' Rose Moderator With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free!

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

'Looks like they're lovin every minute of it! Wonderful picture, Rose! Thanks for sharing! JeannieRose wrote: I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done! Ramblin' Rose Moderator With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free!

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Guest guest

I LOVE it!! How cute. I wish I had a hot tub to soak in after work. That would be wonderful. Naa KoshieRose wrote: I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done! Ramblin' Rose Moderator With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free! "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."

~ Washington Carver

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

Rose, somethings missing.. Where is your floaty?

-- Hot tubbing

I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done!

Ramblin' Rose

With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free!

Guest guest

My hot tub is worth it's weight in gold. When I "retired" 2 years ago, the hospital had my retirement party on my birthday. Among many wonderful gifts, I received almost $2000 in cash. With that & the vacation pay I had coming, I was able to buy the tub. It's wonderful for my back; unfortunately the back pain returns by the time I'm dry & dressed, but it's a nice break. The real benefits are the stress relief--I love to go out at night on a clear night & just relax, look up at the stars. In winter there's nothing quite like being in a hot tub with snow coming down. The other thing that it really helps is the pain in my feet from neuropathy. I've actually gotten out of bed in the middle of the night because the neuropathic pain is keeping me awake, gone out to the hot tub & soaked for 12-20 minutes, then back to bed & asleep in minutes! A couple of times I tried just sitting on the side with my feet in, but it doesn't help as much. I think sitting or lying back with my feet floating is part of the magic.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:37:12 -0700 (PDT)

I LOVE it!! How cute. I wish I had a hot tub to soak in after work. That would be wonderful.

Naa KoshieRose wrote:

I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done!

Ramblin' Rose

With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free!

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."

~ Washington Carver

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

My hot tub is worth it's weight in gold. When I "retired" 2 years ago, the hospital had my retirement party on my birthday. Among many wonderful gifts, I received almost $2000 in cash. With that & the vacation pay I had coming, I was able to buy the tub. It's wonderful for my back; unfortunately the back pain returns by the time I'm dry & dressed, but it's a nice break. The real benefits are the stress relief--I love to go out at night on a clear night & just relax, look up at the stars. In winter there's nothing quite like being in a hot tub with snow coming down. The other thing that it really helps is the pain in my feet from neuropathy. I've actually gotten out of bed in the middle of the night because the neuropathic pain is keeping me awake, gone out to the hot tub & soaked for 12-20 minutes, then back to bed & asleep in minutes! A couple of times I tried just sitting on the side with my feet in, but it doesn't help as much. I think sitting or lying back with my feet floating is part of the magic.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:37:12 -0700 (PDT)

I LOVE it!! How cute. I wish I had a hot tub to soak in after work. That would be wonderful.

Naa KoshieRose wrote:

Ramblin' Rose

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."

~ Washington Carver

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Shoot, the kids take them all. At one time Gwyn had 3 rings around her, just her little head & skinny legs sticking out!

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: <Neurosarcoidosis >Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 12:51:29 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Rose, somethings missing.. Where is your floaty?

-- Hot tubbing

Ramblin' Rose

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

I wonder if there's any way we could get a hot tub covered under our health insurance? Or deducted off of our income tax for medical purposes! LOL!! Wouldn't that be something!? Rose wrote: My hot tub is worth it's weight in gold. When I "retired" 2 years ago, the hospital had my retirement party on my birthday. Among many wonderful gifts, I received almost $2000 in cash. With that & the vacation pay I had coming, I was able to buy the tub. It's wonderful for my back; unfortunately the back pain returns by the time I'm dry & dressed, but it's a nice break. The real benefits are the stress relief--I love to go out at night on a clear night & just relax, look up at the stars. In winter there's nothing quite like

being in a hot tub with snow coming down. The other thing that it really helps is the pain in my feet from neuropathy. I've actually gotten out of bed in the middle of the night because the neuropathic pain is keeping me awake, gone out to the hot tub & soaked for 12-20 minutes, then back to bed & asleep in minutes! A couple of times I tried just sitting on the side with my feet in, but it doesn't help as much. I think sitting or lying back with my feet floating is part of the magic. Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:37:12 -0700 (PDT) I LOVE it!! How cute. I wish I had a hot tub to soak in after work. That would be wonderful. Naa KoshieRose wrote: I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever

done! Ramblin' Rose Moderator With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free! "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." ~ Washington Carver How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

I wonder if there's any way we could get a hot tub covered under our health insurance? Or deducted off of our income tax for medical purposes! LOL!! Wouldn't that be something!? Rose wrote: My hot tub is worth it's weight in gold. When I "retired" 2 years ago, the hospital had my retirement party on my birthday. Among many wonderful gifts, I received almost $2000 in cash. With that & the vacation pay I had coming, I was able to buy the tub. It's wonderful for my back; unfortunately the back pain returns by the time I'm dry & dressed, but it's a nice break. The real benefits are the stress relief--I love to go out at night on a clear night & just relax, look up at the stars. In winter there's nothing quite like

being in a hot tub with snow coming down. The other thing that it really helps is the pain in my feet from neuropathy. I've actually gotten out of bed in the middle of the night because the neuropathic pain is keeping me awake, gone out to the hot tub & soaked for 12-20 minutes, then back to bed & asleep in minutes! A couple of times I tried just sitting on the side with my feet in, but it doesn't help as much. I think sitting or lying back with my feet floating is part of the magic. Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:37:12 -0700 (PDT) I LOVE it!! How cute. I wish I had a hot tub to soak in after work. That would be wonderful. Naa KoshieRose wrote: I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever

done! Ramblin' Rose Moderator With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free! "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." ~ Washington Carver How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Actually, if your doctor writes a note or prescription that it's for medical treatment, you are exempt from the sales tax, at least in Indiana. I didn't know that until I'd had mine for over a year, but a nurse friend told me her boyfriend, who has severe pain from some kind of injury, was able to do that. It would have saved me nearly $300. The best thing is to get people to give you money!

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:04:30 -0700 (PDT)I wonder if there's any way we could get a hot tub covered under our health insurance? Or deducted off of our income tax for medical purposes! LOL!! Wouldn't that be something!? Rose wrote:

Ramblin' Rose

Naa KoshieRose wrote:

Ramblin' Rose

~ Washington Carver

Guest guest

Actually, if your doctor writes a note or prescription that it's for medical treatment, you are exempt from the sales tax, at least in Indiana. I didn't know that until I'd had mine for over a year, but a nurse friend told me her boyfriend, who has severe pain from some kind of injury, was able to do that. It would have saved me nearly $300. The best thing is to get people to give you money!

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:04:30 -0700 (PDT)I wonder if there's any way we could get a hot tub covered under our health insurance? Or deducted off of our income tax for medical purposes! LOL!! Wouldn't that be something!? Rose wrote:

Ramblin' Rose

Naa KoshieRose wrote:

Ramblin' Rose

~ Washington Carver

Guest guest

Woo hooo! Something to DEFINITELY look into!!! Thanks for the info, Rose! I don't know if you realize it or not, but you can probably do an amended tax return for that year and recoup some of that "lost" money... just a thought! Hugs, JeannieRose wrote: Actually, if your doctor writes a note or prescription that it's for medical treatment, you are exempt from the sales tax, at least in Indiana. I didn't know that until I'd had mine for over a year, but a nurse friend told me her boyfriend, who has severe pain from some kind of injury, was able to do that. It would have saved me nearly $300. The best thing is to get people to give you money! Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:04:30 -0700 (PDT)I wonder if there's any way we could get a hot tub covered under our health insurance? Or deducted off of our income tax for medical purposes! LOL!! Wouldn't that be something!?

Rose wrote: My hot tub is worth it's weight in gold. When I "retired" 2 years ago, the hospital had my retirement party on my birthday. Among many wonderful gifts, I received almost $2000 in cash. With that & the vacation pay I had coming, I was able to buy the tub. It's wonderful for my back; unfortunately the back pain returns by the time I'm dry & dressed, but it's a nice break. The real benefits are the stress relief--I love to go out at night on a clear night & just relax, look up at the stars. In winter there's nothing quite like being in a hot tub with snow coming down. The other thing that it really helps is the pain in my feet from neuropathy. I've actually gotten out of bed in the middle of the night because the

neuropathic pain is keeping me awake, gone out to the hot tub & soaked for 12-20 minutes, then back to bed & asleep in minutes! A couple of times I tried just sitting on the side with my feet in, but it doesn't help as much. I think sitting or lying back with my feet floating is part of the magic. Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To:

Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:37:12 -0700 (PDT) I LOVE it!! How cute. I wish I had a hot tub to soak in after work. That would be wonderful. Naa KoshieRose wrote: I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done! Ramblin'

Rose Moderator With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free! "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." ~ Washington Carver How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Woo hooo! Something to DEFINITELY look into!!! Thanks for the info, Rose! I don't know if you realize it or not, but you can probably do an amended tax return for that year and recoup some of that "lost" money... just a thought! Hugs, JeannieRose wrote: Actually, if your doctor writes a note or prescription that it's for medical treatment, you are exempt from the sales tax, at least in Indiana. I didn't know that until I'd had mine for over a year, but a nurse friend told me her boyfriend, who has severe pain from some kind of injury, was able to do that. It would have saved me nearly $300. The best thing is to get people to give you money! Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:04:30 -0700 (PDT)I wonder if there's any way we could get a hot tub covered under our health insurance? Or deducted off of our income tax for medical purposes! LOL!! Wouldn't that be something!?

Rose wrote: My hot tub is worth it's weight in gold. When I "retired" 2 years ago, the hospital had my retirement party on my birthday. Among many wonderful gifts, I received almost $2000 in cash. With that & the vacation pay I had coming, I was able to buy the tub. It's wonderful for my back; unfortunately the back pain returns by the time I'm dry & dressed, but it's a nice break. The real benefits are the stress relief--I love to go out at night on a clear night & just relax, look up at the stars. In winter there's nothing quite like being in a hot tub with snow coming down. The other thing that it really helps is the pain in my feet from neuropathy. I've actually gotten out of bed in the middle of the night because the

neuropathic pain is keeping me awake, gone out to the hot tub & soaked for 12-20 minutes, then back to bed & asleep in minutes! A couple of times I tried just sitting on the side with my feet in, but it doesn't help as much. I think sitting or lying back with my feet floating is part of the magic. Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To:

Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:37:12 -0700 (PDT) I LOVE it!! How cute. I wish I had a hot tub to soak in after work. That would be wonderful. Naa KoshieRose wrote: I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done! Ramblin'

Rose Moderator With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free! "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." ~ Washington Carver How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Thanks for the suggestion, Jeanne, but I really don't want to do anything to make the IRS notice me. My taxes were such a mess, I got last year's & this year's paid off, then the IRS sent me a refund! About $100, after I paid them $10,000. I took it in to my tax guy to see if he thought it was a trap, or more likely a mistake. He thought it was fine. But next year will be interesting because I'll be taking off the $37,00+ extra income I had to claim this year, so I'll have basically no income next year. I worry that the computer will kick it out & they'll want to check me out. I'm so paranoid about tax audits that I still have my first returns from the late 60's! I can't quite bring myself to shred them. Hmmmm, wonder why I'm suffocating in clutter.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 21:50:44 -0700 (PDT)

Woo hooo! Something to DEFINITELY look into!!! Thanks for the info, Rose! I don't know if you realize it or not, but you can probably do an amended tax return for that year and recoup some of that "lost" money... just a thought!

Hugs,

JeannieRose wrote:

Ramblin' Rose

Ramblin' Rose

Naa KoshieRose wrote:

Ramblin' Rose

~ Washington Carver

Guest guest

Thanks for the suggestion, Jeanne, but I really don't want to do anything to make the IRS notice me. My taxes were such a mess, I got last year's & this year's paid off, then the IRS sent me a refund! About $100, after I paid them $10,000. I took it in to my tax guy to see if he thought it was a trap, or more likely a mistake. He thought it was fine. But next year will be interesting because I'll be taking off the $37,00+ extra income I had to claim this year, so I'll have basically no income next year. I worry that the computer will kick it out & they'll want to check me out. I'm so paranoid about tax audits that I still have my first returns from the late 60's! I can't quite bring myself to shred them. Hmmmm, wonder why I'm suffocating in clutter.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 21:50:44 -0700 (PDT)

Woo hooo! Something to DEFINITELY look into!!! Thanks for the info, Rose! I don't know if you realize it or not, but you can probably do an amended tax return for that year and recoup some of that "lost" money... just a thought!

Hugs,

JeannieRose wrote:

Ramblin' Rose

Ramblin' Rose

Naa KoshieRose wrote:

Ramblin' Rose

~ Washington Carver

Guest guest

Ramblin' Rose

Hugs,

JeannieRose wrote:

Ramblin' Rose

Ramblin' Rose

Naa KoshieRose wrote:

Ramblin' Rose

~ Washington Carver

Guest guest

I'm with ya on that one, Rose. I do taxes for family and friends, and I've always been a little leery of drawing attention, too. Isn't it awful that we live in such a wonderful country, and we fear the IRS like the German Gestapo? (sp?) ;)Rose wrote: Thanks for the suggestion, Jeanne, but I really don't want to do anything to make the IRS notice me. My taxes were such a mess, I got last year's & this year's paid off, then the IRS sent me a refund! About $100, after I paid them $10,000. I took it in to my tax guy to see if he thought it was a trap, or more likely a mistake. He thought it was fine. But next year will be interesting because I'll be taking off the $37,00+ extra income I had to claim this year, so I'll have basically no

income next year. I worry that the computer will kick it out & they'll want to check me out. I'm so paranoid about tax audits that I still have my first returns from the late 60's! I can't quite bring myself to shred them. Hmmmm, wonder why I'm suffocating in clutter. Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To:

Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 21:50:44 -0700 (PDT) Woo hooo! Something to DEFINITELY look into!!! Thanks for the info, Rose! I don't know if you realize it or not, but you can probably do an amended tax return for that year and recoup some of that "lost" money... just a thought! Hugs, JeannieRose wrote: Actually, if your doctor writes a note or prescription that it's for medical treatment, you are exempt from the sales tax, at least in Indiana. I didn't know that until I'd had mine for over a year, but a nurse friend told me her boyfriend, who has severe pain from some kind of injury,

was able to do that. It would have saved me nearly $300. The best thing is to get people to give you money! Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:04:30 -0700 (PDT)I wonder if there's any way we could get a hot tub covered

under our health insurance? Or deducted off of our income tax for medical purposes! LOL!! Wouldn't that be something!? Rose wrote: My hot tub is worth it's weight in gold. When I "retired" 2 years ago, the hospital had my retirement party on my birthday. Among many wonderful gifts, I received almost $2000 in cash. With that & the vacation pay I had coming, I was able to buy the tub. It's wonderful for my back; unfortunately the back pain returns by the time I'm dry & dressed, but it's a nice break. The real benefits are the stress relief--I love to go out at night on a clear night & just relax, look up at the stars. In winter there's nothing quite like being in a hot tub with snow coming down. The other

thing that it really helps is the pain in my feet from neuropathy. I've actually gotten out of bed in the middle of the night because the neuropathic pain is keeping me awake, gone out to the hot tub & soaked for 12-20 minutes, then back to bed & asleep in minutes! A couple of times I tried just sitting on the side with my feet in, but it doesn't help as much. I think sitting or lying back with my feet floating is part of the magic. Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:37:12 -0700 (PDT) I LOVE it!! How cute. I wish I had a hot tub to soak in after work. That would be wonderful. Naa KoshieRose wrote: I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done! Ramblin' Rose Moderator With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free! "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." ~ Washington Carver How low will we go? Check out Yahoo!

Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

I'm with ya on that one, Rose. I do taxes for family and friends, and I've always been a little leery of drawing attention, too. Isn't it awful that we live in such a wonderful country, and we fear the IRS like the German Gestapo? (sp?) ;)Rose wrote: Thanks for the suggestion, Jeanne, but I really don't want to do anything to make the IRS notice me. My taxes were such a mess, I got last year's & this year's paid off, then the IRS sent me a refund! About $100, after I paid them $10,000. I took it in to my tax guy to see if he thought it was a trap, or more likely a mistake. He thought it was fine. But next year will be interesting because I'll be taking off the $37,00+ extra income I had to claim this year, so I'll have basically no

income next year. I worry that the computer will kick it out & they'll want to check me out. I'm so paranoid about tax audits that I still have my first returns from the late 60's! I can't quite bring myself to shred them. Hmmmm, wonder why I'm suffocating in clutter. Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To:

Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 21:50:44 -0700 (PDT) Woo hooo! Something to DEFINITELY look into!!! Thanks for the info, Rose! I don't know if you realize it or not, but you can probably do an amended tax return for that year and recoup some of that "lost" money... just a thought! Hugs, JeannieRose wrote: Actually, if your doctor writes a note or prescription that it's for medical treatment, you are exempt from the sales tax, at least in Indiana. I didn't know that until I'd had mine for over a year, but a nurse friend told me her boyfriend, who has severe pain from some kind of injury,

was able to do that. It would have saved me nearly $300. The best thing is to get people to give you money! Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:04:30 -0700 (PDT)I wonder if there's any way we could get a hot tub covered

under our health insurance? Or deducted off of our income tax for medical purposes! LOL!! Wouldn't that be something!? Rose wrote: My hot tub is worth it's weight in gold. When I "retired" 2 years ago, the hospital had my retirement party on my birthday. Among many wonderful gifts, I received almost $2000 in cash. With that & the vacation pay I had coming, I was able to buy the tub. It's wonderful for my back; unfortunately the back pain returns by the time I'm dry & dressed, but it's a nice break. The real benefits are the stress relief--I love to go out at night on a clear night & just relax, look up at the stars. In winter there's nothing quite like being in a hot tub with snow coming down. The other

thing that it really helps is the pain in my feet from neuropathy. I've actually gotten out of bed in the middle of the night because the neuropathic pain is keeping me awake, gone out to the hot tub & soaked for 12-20 minutes, then back to bed & asleep in minutes! A couple of times I tried just sitting on the side with my feet in, but it doesn't help as much. I think sitting or lying back with my feet floating is part of the magic. Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Hot tubbingDate: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:37:12 -0700 (PDT) I LOVE it!! How cute. I wish I had a hot tub to soak in after work. That would be wonderful. Naa KoshieRose wrote: I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done! Ramblin' Rose Moderator With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free! "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." ~ Washington Carver How low will we go? Check out Yahoo!

Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

OK, that looks like way too

much fun! Wish I could talk my husband into a hot tub, I have one of

those big bath tubs, but no jets, so it’s not that much fun. Well

enjoyJ

Marla

[mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ] On Behalf Of Rose

Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 1:07 AM

To: Neurosarcoidosis

Subject: Hot tubbing

I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and

Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little

kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet

& the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done!

Ramblin' Rose

With MSN Spaces

email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free!

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

The Neurosarcoidosis Community

NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.

Message Archives:-

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages

Members Database:-

Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

enjoyJ

Marla

Ramblin' Rose

With MSN Spaces

Guest guest

enjoyJ

Marla

Ramblin' Rose

With MSN Spaces

Guest guest

They are adorable Rose. I love the pictures/ConnieRose wrote: I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done! Ramblin' Rose Moderator With MSN

Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free!

Sneak preview the all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.

Guest guest

They are adorable Rose. I love the pictures/ConnieRose wrote: I had to send you guys this picture of my niece's two kids, Gwyn (5) and Trent (2) in my hot tub. I turn the temp down to about 85 when the little kids are there. It's still warm enough to help my back & my feet & the kids have a blast. Easiest babysitting I've ever done! Ramblin' Rose Moderator With MSN

Sneak preview the all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.

Guest guest