RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: flooding in New England

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow - talk about a coincidence!!! My stepbrother relocated from Cape Cod to Punxsutawney about 3 years ago!! LOL!!! And man, did I notice their accents! How funny!!! Yes, I live in Steelers Country. When the Patriots played the Steelers in the Superbowl a couple of years back, my stepbrother and sister-in-law came down here for the game. There were three of us "Yankees" in a room full of people who bleed black-and-gold. When the Patriots won, everyone in the room was absolutely speechless... they left as silently as if it was a Maundy Thursday service! LOL!! My step-brother, his wife and I just looked at each other, winked and did a hidden "thumbs up." We were afraid for our lives! LOL!!! I'm telling you, there is absolutely no fan in the world like a Steelers fan. I actually started bleeding black and gold about two years ago. This year everyone wore

black and gold throughout the entire season. I have like one Steelers shirt that is waaay too tight, but I wore it out of reverence for my team. My sister lives in Denver (just outside), so we had our own little rivalry building up. Apparently Denver was inundated with Steelers fans, so she eventually threw in the towel and rooted for "the right" team. LOL!! Sorry to all you Denver fans... It's indescribable what it's like out here in Steelers Country. You either join em, or end up as feed at the hog farm. LOL! Thanks for the stroll down memory lane, Debbie! GO PATS!!! Love,Jeannie Debbie wrote: Hi Jeanne, I used to work with someone who grew up in the same area in the Willows, isn't that a coincidence? I haven't heard from him. He actually lives in Lawrence now right near the Andover line. My husbands family comes from Puxatwaney (sp?) PA (Groundhog country) and he is a big Steeler fan . Believe me , he does not get along with the Patriot fans around here! I know what you mean about the "ah's" and the "r"s because his family used to make fun of me and my accent but I poked fun at them because they moved up here with their funny accent from Penn.! It must have been hard for you to move down there . I feel for you! LOL Yes, the Christmas Tree shops are great , aren't they? There are several within 15 miles of me. Don't they have the little birds at Mc's down there ?

lol Hugs, DebbieJeanne Betters wrote: Hi Debbie! Our family's home is on a major fault line in Marblehead, so we actually have always had concern that they'd be hit by a freak earthquake rather than flooding... Their home is literally a walk up the street from the harbor. Our family and friends' in Salem live in the Willows - literally 4 or 5 houses from the shore... I'm guessing in both cases, it might not be good news. I'm just really glad to hear your safe! So, have you been to Christmas Tree Shops, then? My favorite shopping spot of all time!! I have to tell you, too - sitting at a Mc's during

lunchtime in Western PA is nothing like being in New England. Here they've got these little birds that are "annoying" when it comes to begging for fries... If they only could see the swooping fry attack of a seagull hoarde!!! There's just nothing like back home... I tell everyone that the only reason why I moved here was because my caveman husband clubbed me on the head, threw me over his shoulders by the hair and dragged me kicking and screaming to Steeler Country. The Neanderthal. I had to learn how to say, "r" instead of "ah" and everything! They all love the accent, but by golly they couldn't understand a dang word I said! LOL!!! And, as you well know, I'm sure, we talk really fast up north, so that didn't help my accent very much, either... The first year I lived here I thought EVERYONE was cross-eyed and clueless! When I started to get sick with the NS, I had no

idea - I simply thought I was just fitting right in with the locals!!! LOL!! Have a great rest of the weekend - be safe and keep dry! Hugs,JeannieDebbie wrote: Hi Jeannie. I haven't heard about Salem at all, but I did hear that Peabody had some very flooding. I live about 45 mins away from the Salem and Danvers MA area. We live right over the NH border. I know all about those Noreasters! lol Jeanne Betters wrote: Hi Debbie! We have family who are out of

state right now who live on the North Shore of Boston (Marblehead) and Salem, MA.... Do you know if they got hit very badly? I know whenever there's a Noreaster, they get hit hard and in the winter ice is unbearable at times. (I grew up in Massachusetts - Boston, Cape Cod -and in Rhode Island... always love to hear about "back home.") I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers... Say hi to a seagull for me! ;) JeannieDebbie wrote: Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had water in our

basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I know what you all are talking about, but mine is a college rivalry to beat them all. I was born in Florida and raised here, but I love Georgia and have always been a Georgia Bulldog - Univ of GA Fan. I live amongst the Gators much to my dismay. My oldest daugher is a die hard gator fan- univ. of fl, as is her husband. They keep telling me that my 5 yr old granddaughter will be a gator cheerleader and her 3 yr old brother will be a football player for the team one day. To this I politely pronounce that when the Fl-GA game comes up I will wear my GA colors even if I am cheering for my grandson. My daughter has told me to make sure I am riding in a different car from them because I will get us all killed in the swamp. I mess with her and tell her I'm not afraid of "lizards". (It's all in fun) But on the serious side I have never known more serious or

obnoxious fans than Fl Gators. - they take it to the max. In our town we have someone has a PT Cruise painted blue and orange with Fl Gator flags, and there was a station wagon with all the paint covered in Fl Gator bumper stickers - go figure. Always, ConnieJeanne Betters wrote: Wow - talk about a coincidence!!! My stepbrother relocated from Cape Cod to Punxsutawney about 3 years ago!! LOL!!! And man, did I notice their accents! How funny!!! Yes, I live in Steelers Country. When the Patriots played the Steelers in the Superbowl a couple of years back, my stepbrother and sister-in-law came down here for the game. There were three of us "Yankees" in a room full of people who bleed black-and-gold. When the Patriots

won, everyone in the room was absolutely speechless... they left as silently as if it was a Maundy Thursday service! LOL!! My step-brother, his wife and I just looked at each other, winked and did a hidden "thumbs up." We were afraid for our lives! LOL!!! I'm telling you, there is absolutely no fan in the world like a Steelers fan. I actually started bleeding black and gold about two years ago. This year everyone wore black and gold throughout the entire season. I have like one Steelers shirt that is waaay too tight, but I wore it out of reverence for my team. My sister lives in Denver (just outside), so we had our own little rivalry building up. Apparently Denver was inundated with Steelers fans, so she eventually threw in the towel and rooted for "the right" team. LOL!! Sorry to all you Denver fans... It's indescribable what it's like out here in Steelers Country.

You either join em, or end up as feed at the hog farm. LOL! Thanks for the stroll down memory lane, Debbie! GO PATS!!! Love,Jeannie Debbie wrote: Hi Jeanne, I used to work with someone who grew up in the same area in the Willows, isn't that a coincidence? I haven't heard from him. He actually lives in Lawrence now right near the Andover line. My husbands family comes from Puxatwaney (sp?) PA (Groundhog country) and he is a big Steeler fan . Believe me , he does not get along with the Patriot fans around here! I know what you mean about the "ah's"

and the "r"s because his family used to make fun of me and my accent but I poked fun at them because they moved up here with their funny accent from Penn.! It must have been hard for you to move down there . I feel for you! LOL Yes, the Christmas Tree shops are great , aren't they? There are several within 15 miles of me. Don't they have the little birds at Mc's down there ? lol Hugs, DebbieJeanne Betters wrote: Hi Debbie! Our family's home is on a major fault line in Marblehead, so we actually have always had concern that they'd be hit by a freak earthquake rather than flooding... Their home is literally a walk up the street

from the harbor. Our family and friends' in Salem live in the Willows - literally 4 or 5 houses from the shore... I'm guessing in both cases, it might not be good news. I'm just really glad to hear your safe! So, have you been to Christmas Tree Shops, then? My favorite shopping spot of all time!! I have to tell you, too - sitting at a Mc's during lunchtime in Western PA is nothing like being in New England. Here they've got these little birds that are "annoying" when it comes to begging for fries... If they only could see the swooping fry attack of a seagull hoarde!!! There's just nothing like back home... I tell everyone that the only reason why I moved here was because my caveman husband clubbed me on the head, threw me over his shoulders by the hair and dragged me kicking and screaming to Steeler Country. The

Neanderthal. I had to learn how to say, "r" instead of "ah" and everything! They all love the accent, but by golly they couldn't understand a dang word I said! LOL!!! And, as you well know, I'm sure, we talk really fast up north, so that didn't help my accent very much, either... The first year I lived here I thought EVERYONE was cross-eyed and clueless! When I started to get sick with the NS, I had no idea - I simply thought I was just fitting right in with the locals!!! LOL!! Have a great rest of the weekend - be safe and keep dry! Hugs,JeannieDebbie wrote: Hi Jeannie. I haven't heard about Salem at all, but I did hear that Peabody

had some very flooding. I live about 45 mins away from the Salem and Danvers MA area. We live right over the NH border. I know all about those Noreasters! lol Jeanne Betters wrote: Hi Debbie! We have family who are out of state right now who live on the North Shore of Boston (Marblehead) and Salem, MA.... Do you know if they got hit very badly? I know whenever there's a Noreaster, they get hit hard and in the winter ice is unbearable at times. (I grew up in Massachusetts - Boston, Cape Cod -and in Rhode Island... always love to hear about "back home.") I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers... Say hi to a seagull for me! ;) JeannieDebbie

wrote: Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had water in our basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is

suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I know what you all are talking about, but mine is a college rivalry to beat them all. I was born in Florida and raised here, but I love Georgia and have always been a Georgia Bulldog - Univ of GA Fan. I live amongst the Gators much to my dismay. My oldest daugher is a die hard gator fan- univ. of fl, as is her husband. They keep telling me that my 5 yr old granddaughter will be a gator cheerleader and her 3 yr old brother will be a football player for the team one day. To this I politely pronounce that when the Fl-GA game comes up I will wear my GA colors even if I am cheering for my grandson. My daughter has told me to make sure I am riding in a different car from them because I will get us all killed in the swamp. I mess with her and tell her I'm not afraid of "lizards". (It's all in fun) But on the serious side I have never known more serious or

obnoxious fans than Fl Gators. - they take it to the max. In our town we have someone has a PT Cruise painted blue and orange with Fl Gator flags, and there was a station wagon with all the paint covered in Fl Gator bumper stickers - go figure. Always, ConnieJeanne Betters wrote: Wow - talk about a coincidence!!! My stepbrother relocated from Cape Cod to Punxsutawney about 3 years ago!! LOL!!! And man, did I notice their accents! How funny!!! Yes, I live in Steelers Country. When the Patriots played the Steelers in the Superbowl a couple of years back, my stepbrother and sister-in-law came down here for the game. There were three of us "Yankees" in a room full of people who bleed black-and-gold. When the Patriots

won, everyone in the room was absolutely speechless... they left as silently as if it was a Maundy Thursday service! LOL!! My step-brother, his wife and I just looked at each other, winked and did a hidden "thumbs up." We were afraid for our lives! LOL!!! I'm telling you, there is absolutely no fan in the world like a Steelers fan. I actually started bleeding black and gold about two years ago. This year everyone wore black and gold throughout the entire season. I have like one Steelers shirt that is waaay too tight, but I wore it out of reverence for my team. My sister lives in Denver (just outside), so we had our own little rivalry building up. Apparently Denver was inundated with Steelers fans, so she eventually threw in the towel and rooted for "the right" team. LOL!! Sorry to all you Denver fans... It's indescribable what it's like out here in Steelers Country.

You either join em, or end up as feed at the hog farm. LOL! Thanks for the stroll down memory lane, Debbie! GO PATS!!! Love,Jeannie Debbie wrote: Hi Jeanne, I used to work with someone who grew up in the same area in the Willows, isn't that a coincidence? I haven't heard from him. He actually lives in Lawrence now right near the Andover line. My husbands family comes from Puxatwaney (sp?) PA (Groundhog country) and he is a big Steeler fan . Believe me , he does not get along with the Patriot fans around here! I know what you mean about the "ah's"

and the "r"s because his family used to make fun of me and my accent but I poked fun at them because they moved up here with their funny accent from Penn.! It must have been hard for you to move down there . I feel for you! LOL Yes, the Christmas Tree shops are great , aren't they? There are several within 15 miles of me. Don't they have the little birds at Mc's down there ? lol Hugs, DebbieJeanne Betters wrote: Hi Debbie! Our family's home is on a major fault line in Marblehead, so we actually have always had concern that they'd be hit by a freak earthquake rather than flooding... Their home is literally a walk up the street

from the harbor. Our family and friends' in Salem live in the Willows - literally 4 or 5 houses from the shore... I'm guessing in both cases, it might not be good news. I'm just really glad to hear your safe! So, have you been to Christmas Tree Shops, then? My favorite shopping spot of all time!! I have to tell you, too - sitting at a Mc's during lunchtime in Western PA is nothing like being in New England. Here they've got these little birds that are "annoying" when it comes to begging for fries... If they only could see the swooping fry attack of a seagull hoarde!!! There's just nothing like back home... I tell everyone that the only reason why I moved here was because my caveman husband clubbed me on the head, threw me over his shoulders by the hair and dragged me kicking and screaming to Steeler Country. The

Neanderthal. I had to learn how to say, "r" instead of "ah" and everything! They all love the accent, but by golly they couldn't understand a dang word I said! LOL!!! And, as you well know, I'm sure, we talk really fast up north, so that didn't help my accent very much, either... The first year I lived here I thought EVERYONE was cross-eyed and clueless! When I started to get sick with the NS, I had no idea - I simply thought I was just fitting right in with the locals!!! LOL!! Have a great rest of the weekend - be safe and keep dry! Hugs,JeannieDebbie wrote: Hi Jeannie. I haven't heard about Salem at all, but I did hear that Peabody

had some very flooding. I live about 45 mins away from the Salem and Danvers MA area. We live right over the NH border. I know all about those Noreasters! lol Jeanne Betters wrote: Hi Debbie! We have family who are out of state right now who live on the North Shore of Boston (Marblehead) and Salem, MA.... Do you know if they got hit very badly? I know whenever there's a Noreaster, they get hit hard and in the winter ice is unbearable at times. (I grew up in Massachusetts - Boston, Cape Cod -and in Rhode Island... always love to hear about "back home.") I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers... Say hi to a seagull for me! ;) JeannieDebbie

wrote: Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had water in our basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is

suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Guest guest

I grew up in North Carolina between Duke and the Univ

of N,Carolina and i am sure that Duke fans are the

most obnoxious fans in america-MATT

--- Connie Griffis conaugusta@...> wrote:

> I know what you all are talking about, but mine is a

> college rivalry to beat them all. I was born in

> Florida and raised here, but I love Georgia and have

> always been a Georgia Bulldog - Univ of GA Fan. I

> live amongst the Gators much to my dismay. My

> oldest daugher is a die hard gator fan- univ. of fl,

> as is her husband. They keep telling me that my 5

> yr old granddaughter will be a gator cheerleader and

> her 3 yr old brother will be a football player for

> the team one day. To this I politely pronounce that

> when the Fl-GA game comes up I will wear my GA

> colors even if I am cheering for my grandson. My

> daughter has told me to make sure I am riding in a

> different car from them because I will get us all

> killed in the swamp. I mess with her and tell her

> I'm not afraid of " lizards " . (It's all in fun) But

> on the serious side I have never known more serious

> or obnoxious fans than Fl Gators. - they take it to

> the max. In our town we have someone has a PT

> Cruise painted blue

> and orange with Fl Gator flags, and there was a

> station wagon with all the paint covered in Fl Gator

> bumper stickers - go figure.

> Always, Connie

>

> Jeanne Betters gabbysauntienini@...> wrote:

> Wow - talk about a coincidence!!! My

> stepbrother relocated from Cape Cod to Punxsutawney

> about 3 years ago!! LOL!!! And man, did I notice

> their accents! How funny!!!

>

> Yes, I live in Steelers Country. When the

> Patriots played the Steelers in the Superbowl a

> couple of years back, my stepbrother and

> sister-in-law came down here for the game. There

> were three of us " Yankees " in a room full of people

> who bleed black-and-gold. When the Patriots won,

> everyone in the room was absolutely speechless...

> they left as silently as if it was a Maundy Thursday

> service! LOL!! My step-brother, his wife and I

> just looked at each other, winked and did a hidden

> " thumbs up. " We were afraid for our lives! LOL!!!

> I'm telling you, there is absolutely no fan in the

> world like a Steelers fan. I actually started

> bleeding black and gold about two years ago. This

> year everyone wore black and gold throughout the

> entire season. I have like one Steelers shirt that

> is waaay too tight, but I wore it out of reverence

> for my team. My sister lives in Denver (just

> outside), so we had our own little rivalry building

> up. Apparently Denver was inundated with

> Steelers fans, so she eventually threw in the towel

> and rooted for " the right " team. LOL!!

>

> Sorry to all you Denver fans... It's

> indescribable what it's like out here in Steelers

> Country. You either join em, or end up as feed at

> the hog farm. LOL!

>

> Thanks for the stroll down memory lane, Debbie!

> GO PATS!!!

>

> Love,

>

> Jeannie

>

>

>

>

>

> Debbie rozebudz36@...> wrote:

> Hi Jeanne,

> I used to work with someone who grew up

> in the same area in the Willows, isn't that a

> coincidence? I haven't heard from him. He actually

> lives in Lawrence now right near the Andover line.

> My husbands family comes from Puxatwaney (sp?) PA

> (Groundhog country) and he is a big Steeler fan .

> Believe me , he does not get along with the Patriot

> fans around here!

> I know what you mean about the " ah's " and the

> " r " s because his family used to make fun of me and

> my accent but I poked fun at them because they moved

> up here with their funny accent from Penn.! It must

> have been hard for you to move down there . I feel

> for you! LOL

> Yes, the Christmas Tree shops are great ,

> aren't they? There are several within 15 miles of

> me. Don't they have the little birds at Mc's

> down there ? lol Hugs, Debbie

>

>

>

> Hi Debbie!

>

> Our family's home is on a major fault line in

> Marblehead, so we actually have always had concern

> that they'd be hit by a freak earthquake rather than

> flooding... Their home is literally a walk up the

> street from the harbor. Our family and friends' in

> Salem live in the Willows - literally 4 or 5 houses

> from the shore... I'm guessing in both cases, it

> might not be good news. I'm just really glad to

> hear your safe!

>

> So, have you been to Christmas Tree Shops, then?

> My favorite shopping spot of all time!!

>

> I have to tell you, too - sitting at a Mc's

> during lunchtime in Western PA is nothing like being

> in New England. Here they've got these little birds

> that are " annoying " when it comes to begging for

> fries... If they only could see the swooping fry

> attack of a seagull hoarde!!!

>

> There's just nothing like back home... I tell

> everyone that the only reason why I moved here was

> because my caveman husband clubbed me on the head,

> threw me over his shoulders by the hair and dragged

> me kicking and screaming to Steeler Country. The

> Neanderthal. I had to learn how to say, " r " instead

> of " ah " and everything! They all love the accent,

> but by golly they couldn't understand a dang word I

> said! LOL!!! And, as you well know, I'm sure, we

> talk really fast up north, so that didn't help my

> accent very much, either... The first year I lived

> here I thought EVERYONE was cross-eyed and clueless!

> When I started to get sick with the NS, I had no

> idea - I simply thought I was just fitting right in

> with the locals!!! LOL!!

>

> Have a great rest of the weekend - be safe and

> keep dry!

>

> Hugs,

>

> Jeannie

>

> Hi Jeannie.

> I haven't heard about Salem at all, but I did

> hear that Peabody had some very flooding. I live

> about 45 mins away from the Salem and Danvers MA

> area. We live right over the NH border. I know all

> about those Noreasters! lol

>

> Hi Debbie!

>

> We have family who are out of state right now who

> live on the North Shore of Boston (Marblehead) and

> Salem, MA.... Do you know if they got hit very

> badly? I know whenever there's a Noreaster, they

> get hit hard and in the winter ice is unbearable at

> times. (I grew up in Massachusetts - Boston, Cape

> Cod -and in Rhode Island... always love to hear

> about " back home. " )

>

> I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers... Say hi

> to a seagull for me! ;)

>

> Jeannie

>

> Hi all,

> Just thought you might like to know. We are in

> the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in

> southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all

> the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much

> okay. We have had water in our basement , but we

> have pumping it out . Not like other families

> around here where a lot of people are being

> evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and

> businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers

> are overflowing. I was in the middle of my

> therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came

> through yesterday and they had to evacuate the

> building. I felt like saying " Hey wait a minute,

> I'm not done yet! " LOL

> But anyway , hopefully everything will start to

> recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon.

> It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I

> have gone on long enough. Debbie

>

> ---------------------------------

> Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone

> Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or

> less.

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

I grew up in North Carolina between Duke and the Univ

of N,Carolina and i am sure that Duke fans are the

most obnoxious fans in america-MATT

--- Connie Griffis conaugusta@...> wrote:

> I know what you all are talking about, but mine is a

> college rivalry to beat them all. I was born in

> Florida and raised here, but I love Georgia and have

> always been a Georgia Bulldog - Univ of GA Fan. I

> live amongst the Gators much to my dismay. My

> oldest daugher is a die hard gator fan- univ. of fl,

> as is her husband. They keep telling me that my 5

> yr old granddaughter will be a gator cheerleader and

> her 3 yr old brother will be a football player for

> the team one day. To this I politely pronounce that

> when the Fl-GA game comes up I will wear my GA

> colors even if I am cheering for my grandson. My

> daughter has told me to make sure I am riding in a

> different car from them because I will get us all

> killed in the swamp. I mess with her and tell her

> I'm not afraid of " lizards " . (It's all in fun) But

> on the serious side I have never known more serious

> or obnoxious fans than Fl Gators. - they take it to

> the max. In our town we have someone has a PT

> Cruise painted blue

> and orange with Fl Gator flags, and there was a

> station wagon with all the paint covered in Fl Gator

> bumper stickers - go figure.

> Always, Connie

>

> Wow - talk about a coincidence!!! My

> stepbrother relocated from Cape Cod to Punxsutawney

> about 3 years ago!! LOL!!! And man, did I notice

> their accents! How funny!!!

>

> Yes, I live in Steelers Country. When the

> Patriots played the Steelers in the Superbowl a

> couple of years back, my stepbrother and

> sister-in-law came down here for the game. There

> were three of us " Yankees " in a room full of people

> who bleed black-and-gold. When the Patriots won,

> everyone in the room was absolutely speechless...

> they left as silently as if it was a Maundy Thursday

> service! LOL!! My step-brother, his wife and I

> just looked at each other, winked and did a hidden

> " thumbs up. " We were afraid for our lives! LOL!!!

> I'm telling you, there is absolutely no fan in the

> world like a Steelers fan. I actually started

> bleeding black and gold about two years ago. This

> year everyone wore black and gold throughout the

> entire season. I have like one Steelers shirt that

> is waaay too tight, but I wore it out of reverence

> for my team. My sister lives in Denver (just

> outside), so we had our own little rivalry building

> up. Apparently Denver was inundated with

> Steelers fans, so she eventually threw in the towel

> and rooted for " the right " team. LOL!!

>

> Sorry to all you Denver fans... It's

> indescribable what it's like out here in Steelers

> Country. You either join em, or end up as feed at

> the hog farm. LOL!

>

> Thanks for the stroll down memory lane, Debbie!

> GO PATS!!!

>

> Love,

>

> Jeannie

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi Jeanne,

> I used to work with someone who grew up

> in the same area in the Willows, isn't that a

> coincidence? I haven't heard from him. He actually

> lives in Lawrence now right near the Andover line.

> My husbands family comes from Puxatwaney (sp?) PA

> (Groundhog country) and he is a big Steeler fan .

> Believe me , he does not get along with the Patriot

> fans around here!

> I know what you mean about the " ah's " and the

> " r " s because his family used to make fun of me and

> my accent but I poked fun at them because they moved

> up here with their funny accent from Penn.! It must

> have been hard for you to move down there . I feel

> for you! LOL

> Yes, the Christmas Tree shops are great ,

> aren't they? There are several within 15 miles of

> me. Don't they have the little birds at Mc's

> down there ? lol Hugs, Debbie

>

>

>

> Hi Debbie!

>

> Our family's home is on a major fault line in

> Marblehead, so we actually have always had concern

> that they'd be hit by a freak earthquake rather than

> flooding... Their home is literally a walk up the

> street from the harbor. Our family and friends' in

> Salem live in the Willows - literally 4 or 5 houses

> from the shore... I'm guessing in both cases, it

> might not be good news. I'm just really glad to

> hear your safe!

>

> So, have you been to Christmas Tree Shops, then?

> My favorite shopping spot of all time!!

>

> I have to tell you, too - sitting at a Mc's

> during lunchtime in Western PA is nothing like being

> in New England. Here they've got these little birds

> that are " annoying " when it comes to begging for

> fries... If they only could see the swooping fry

> attack of a seagull hoarde!!!

>

> There's just nothing like back home... I tell

> everyone that the only reason why I moved here was

> because my caveman husband clubbed me on the head,

> threw me over his shoulders by the hair and dragged

> me kicking and screaming to Steeler Country. The

> Neanderthal. I had to learn how to say, " r " instead

> of " ah " and everything! They all love the accent,

> but by golly they couldn't understand a dang word I

> said! LOL!!! And, as you well know, I'm sure, we

> talk really fast up north, so that didn't help my

> accent very much, either... The first year I lived

> here I thought EVERYONE was cross-eyed and clueless!

> When I started to get sick with the NS, I had no

> idea - I simply thought I was just fitting right in

> with the locals!!! LOL!!

>

> Have a great rest of the weekend - be safe and

> keep dry!

>

> Hugs,

>

> Jeannie

>

> Hi Jeannie.

> I haven't heard about Salem at all, but I did

> hear that Peabody had some very flooding. I live

> about 45 mins away from the Salem and Danvers MA

> area. We live right over the NH border. I know all

> about those Noreasters! lol

>

> Hi Debbie!

>

> We have family who are out of state right now who

> live on the North Shore of Boston (Marblehead) and

> Salem, MA.... Do you know if they got hit very

> badly? I know whenever there's a Noreaster, they

> get hit hard and in the winter ice is unbearable at

> times. (I grew up in Massachusetts - Boston, Cape

> Cod -and in Rhode Island... always love to hear

> about " back home. " )

>

> I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers... Say hi

> to a seagull for me! ;)

>

> Jeannie

>

> Hi all,

> Just thought you might like to know. We are in

> the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in

> southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all

> the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much

> okay. We have had water in our basement , but we

> have pumping it out . Not like other families

> around here where a lot of people are being

> evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and

> businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers

> are overflowing. I was in the middle of my

> therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came

> through yesterday and they had to evacuate the

> building. I felt like saying " Hey wait a minute,

> I'm not done yet! " LOL

> But anyway , hopefully everything will start to

> recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon.

> It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I

> have gone on long enough. Debbie

>

> ---------------------------------

> Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone

> Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or

> less.

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

What if you told them that your grandson was going to be the cheerleader & your granddaughter was debating between a wide receiver or quarterback?!?

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Re: flooding in New EnglandDate: Tue, 23 May 2006 08:46:23 -0700 (PDT)

I know what you all are talking about, but mine is a college rivalry to beat them all. I was born in Florida and raised here, but I love Georgia and have always been a Georgia Bulldog - Univ of GA Fan. I live amongst the Gators much to my dismay. My oldest daugher is a die hard gator fan- univ. of fl, as is her husband. They keep telling me that my 5 yr old granddaughter will be a gator cheerleader and her 3 yr old brother will be a football player for the team one day. To this I politely pronounce that when the Fl-GA game comes up I will wear my GA colors even if I am cheering for my grandson. My daughter has told me to make sure I am riding in a different car from them because I will get us all killed in the swamp. I mess with her and tell her I'm not afraid of "lizards". (It's all in fun) But on the serious side I have never known more serious or obnoxious fans than Fl Gators. - they take it to the max. In our town we have someone has a PT Cruise painted blue and orange with Fl Gator flags, and there was a station wagon with all the paint covered in Fl Gator bumper stickers - go figure.

Always, ConnieJeanne Betters wrote:

Wow - talk about a coincidence!!! My stepbrother relocated from Cape Cod to Punxsutawney about 3 years ago!! LOL!!! And man, did I notice their accents! How funny!!!

Yes, I live in Steelers Country. When the Patriots played the Steelers in the Superbowl a couple of years back, my stepbrother and sister-in-law came down here for the game. There were three of us "Yankees" in a room full of people who bleed black-and-gold. When the Patriots won, everyone in the room was absolutely speechless... they left as silently as if it was a Maundy Thursday service! LOL!! My step-brother, his wife and I just looked at each other, winked and did a hidden "thumbs up." We were afraid for our lives! LOL!!! I'm telling you, there is absolutely no fan in the world like a Steelers fan. I actually started bleeding black and gold about two years ago. This year everyone wore black and gold throughout the entire season. I have like one Steelers shirt that is waaay too tight, but I wore it out of reverence for my team. My sister lives in Denver (just outside), so we had our own little rivalry building up. Apparently Denver was inundated with Steelers fans, so she eventually threw in the towel and rooted for "the right" team. LOL!!

Sorry to all you Denver fans... It's indescribable what it's like out here in Steelers Country. You either join em, or end up as feed at the hog farm. LOL!

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane, Debbie! GO PATS!!!

Love,Jeannie

Debbie wrote:

Hi Jeanne, I used to work with someone who grew up in the same area in the Willows, isn't that a coincidence? I haven't heard from him. He actually lives in Lawrence now right near the Andover line. My husbands family comes from Puxatwaney (sp?) PA (Groundhog country) and he is a big Steeler fan . Believe me , he does not get along with the Patriot fans around here! I know what you mean about the "ah's" and the "r"s because his family used to make fun of me and my accent but I poked fun at them because they moved up here with their funny accent from Penn.! It must have been hard for you to move down there . I feel for you! LOL Yes, the Christmas Tree shops are great , aren't they? There are several within 15 miles of me. Don't they have the little birds at Mc's down there ? lol Hugs, DebbieJeanne Betters wrote:

Hi Debbie!

Our family's home is on a major fault line in Marblehead, so we actually have always had concern that they'd be hit by a freak earthquake rather than flooding... Their home is literally a walk up the street from the harbor. Our family and friends' in Salem live in the Willows - literally 4 or 5 houses from the shore... I'm guessing in both cases, it might not be good news. I'm just really glad to hear your safe!

So, have you been to Christmas Tree Shops, then? My favorite shopping spot of all time!!

I have to tell you, too - sitting at a Mc's during lunchtime in Western PA is nothing like being in New England. Here they've got these little birds that are "annoying" when it comes to begging for fries... If they only could see the swooping fry attack of a seagull hoarde!!!

There's just nothing like back home... I tell everyone that the only reason why I moved here was because my caveman husband clubbed me on the head, threw me over his shoulders by the hair and dragged me kicking and screaming to Steeler Country. The Neanderthal. I had to learn how to say, "r" instead of "ah" and everything! They all love the accent, but by golly they couldn't understand a dang word I said! LOL!!! And, as you well know, I'm sure, we talk really fast up north, so that didn't help my accent very much, either... The first year I lived here I thought EVERYONE was cross-eyed and clueless! When I started to get sick with the NS, I had no idea - I simply thought I was just fitting right in with the locals!!! LOL!!

Have a great rest of the weekend - be safe and keep dry!

Hugs,JeannieDebbie wrote:

Hi Jeannie. I haven't heard about Salem at all, but I did hear that Peabody had some very flooding. I live about 45 mins away from the Salem and Danvers MA area. We live right over the NH border. I know all about those Noreasters! lol Jeanne Betters wrote:

Hi Debbie!

We have family who are out of state right now who live on the North Shore of Boston (Marblehead) and Salem, MA.... Do you know if they got hit very badly? I know whenever there's a Noreaster, they get hit hard and in the winter ice is unbearable at times. (I grew up in Massachusetts - Boston, Cape Cod -and in Rhode Island... always love to hear about "back home.")

I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers... Say hi to a seagull for me! ;)

JeannieDebbie wrote:

Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had water in our basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less.

Guest guest

What if you told them that your grandson was going to be the cheerleader & your granddaughter was debating between a wide receiver or quarterback?!?

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Re: flooding in New EnglandDate: Tue, 23 May 2006 08:46:23 -0700 (PDT)

I know what you all are talking about, but mine is a college rivalry to beat them all. I was born in Florida and raised here, but I love Georgia and have always been a Georgia Bulldog - Univ of GA Fan. I live amongst the Gators much to my dismay. My oldest daugher is a die hard gator fan- univ. of fl, as is her husband. They keep telling me that my 5 yr old granddaughter will be a gator cheerleader and her 3 yr old brother will be a football player for the team one day. To this I politely pronounce that when the Fl-GA game comes up I will wear my GA colors even if I am cheering for my grandson. My daughter has told me to make sure I am riding in a different car from them because I will get us all killed in the swamp. I mess with her and tell her I'm not afraid of "lizards". (It's all in fun) But on the serious side I have never known more serious or obnoxious fans than Fl Gators. - they take it to the max. In our town we have someone has a PT Cruise painted blue and orange with Fl Gator flags, and there was a station wagon with all the paint covered in Fl Gator bumper stickers - go figure.

Wow - talk about a coincidence!!! My stepbrother relocated from Cape Cod to Punxsutawney about 3 years ago!! LOL!!! And man, did I notice their accents! How funny!!!

Yes, I live in Steelers Country. When the Patriots played the Steelers in the Superbowl a couple of years back, my stepbrother and sister-in-law came down here for the game. There were three of us "Yankees" in a room full of people who bleed black-and-gold. When the Patriots won, everyone in the room was absolutely speechless... they left as silently as if it was a Maundy Thursday service! LOL!! My step-brother, his wife and I just looked at each other, winked and did a hidden "thumbs up." We were afraid for our lives! LOL!!! I'm telling you, there is absolutely no fan in the world like a Steelers fan. I actually started bleeding black and gold about two years ago. This year everyone wore black and gold throughout the entire season. I have like one Steelers shirt that is waaay too tight, but I wore it out of reverence for my team. My sister lives in Denver (just outside), so we had our own little rivalry building up. Apparently Denver was inundated with Steelers fans, so she eventually threw in the towel and rooted for "the right" team. LOL!!

Sorry to all you Denver fans... It's indescribable what it's like out here in Steelers Country. You either join em, or end up as feed at the hog farm. LOL!

Love,Jeannie

Debbie wrote:

Hi Jeanne, I used to work with someone who grew up in the same area in the Willows, isn't that a coincidence? I haven't heard from him. He actually lives in Lawrence now right near the Andover line. My husbands family comes from Puxatwaney (sp?) PA (Groundhog country) and he is a big Steeler fan . Believe me , he does not get along with the Patriot fans around here! I know what you mean about the "ah's" and the "r"s because his family used to make fun of me and my accent but I poked fun at them because they moved up here with their funny accent from Penn.! It must have been hard for you to move down there . I feel for you! LOL Yes, the Christmas Tree shops are great , aren't they? There are several within 15 miles of me. Don't they have the little birds at Mc's down there ? lol Hugs, DebbieJeanne Betters wrote:

Hi Debbie!

Our family's home is on a major fault line in Marblehead, so we actually have always had concern that they'd be hit by a freak earthquake rather than flooding... Their home is literally a walk up the street from the harbor. Our family and friends' in Salem live in the Willows - literally 4 or 5 houses from the shore... I'm guessing in both cases, it might not be good news. I'm just really glad to hear your safe!

So, have you been to Christmas Tree Shops, then? My favorite shopping spot of all time!!

I have to tell you, too - sitting at a Mc's during lunchtime in Western PA is nothing like being in New England. Here they've got these little birds that are "annoying" when it comes to begging for fries... If they only could see the swooping fry attack of a seagull hoarde!!!

There's just nothing like back home... I tell everyone that the only reason why I moved here was because my caveman husband clubbed me on the head, threw me over his shoulders by the hair and dragged me kicking and screaming to Steeler Country. The Neanderthal. I had to learn how to say, "r" instead of "ah" and everything! They all love the accent, but by golly they couldn't understand a dang word I said! LOL!!! And, as you well know, I'm sure, we talk really fast up north, so that didn't help my accent very much, either... The first year I lived here I thought EVERYONE was cross-eyed and clueless! When I started to get sick with the NS, I had no idea - I simply thought I was just fitting right in with the locals!!! LOL!!

Hi Jeannie. I haven't heard about Salem at all, but I did hear that Peabody had some very flooding. I live about 45 mins away from the Salem and Danvers MA area. We live right over the NH border. I know all about those Noreasters! lol Jeanne Betters wrote:

Hi Debbie!

We have family who are out of state right now who live on the North Shore of Boston (Marblehead) and Salem, MA.... Do you know if they got hit very badly? I know whenever there's a Noreaster, they get hit hard and in the winter ice is unbearable at times. (I grew up in Massachusetts - Boston, Cape Cod -and in Rhode Island... always love to hear about "back home.")

JeannieDebbie wrote:

Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had water in our basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less.

Guest guest

Ramblin' Rose

Love,Jeannie

Debbie wrote:

Hi Debbie!

Hi Debbie!

JeannieDebbie wrote:

Guest guest

Oh gravy Matt, if they are worse than gators I don't want any part of it.//Connie Cohen wrote: I grew up in North Carolina between Duke and the Univof N,Carolina and i am sure that Duke fans are themost obnoxious fans in america-MATT--- Connie Griffis wrote:> I know what you all are talking about, but mine is a> college rivalry to beat them all. I was born in> Florida and raised here, but I love Georgia and have> always been a Georgia Bulldog - Univ of GA Fan. I> live amongst the Gators much to my dismay. My> oldest daugher is a die hard gator fan- univ. of fl,> as is her husband. They keep telling me that my 5> yr old granddaughter will be a gator cheerleader and> her 3 yr

old brother will be a football player for> the team one day. To this I politely pronounce that> when the Fl-GA game comes up I will wear my GA> colors even if I am cheering for my grandson. My> daughter has told me to make sure I am riding in a> different car from them because I will get us all> killed in the swamp. I mess with her and tell her> I'm not afraid of "lizards". (It's all in fun) But> on the serious side I have never known more serious> or obnoxious fans than Fl Gators. - they take it to> the max. In our town we have someone has a PT> Cruise painted blue> and orange with Fl Gator flags, and there was a> station wagon with all the paint covered in Fl Gator> bumper stickers - go figure.> Always, Connie> > Jeanne Betters wrote:>

Wow - talk about a coincidence!!! My> stepbrother relocated from Cape Cod to Punxsutawney> about 3 years ago!! LOL!!! And man, did I notice> their accents! How funny!!! > > Yes, I live in Steelers Country. When the> Patriots played the Steelers in the Superbowl a> couple of years back, my stepbrother and> sister-in-law came down here for the game. There> were three of us "Yankees" in a room full of people> who bleed black-and-gold. When the Patriots won,> everyone in the room was absolutely speechless...> they left as silently as if it was a Maundy Thursday> service! LOL!! My step-brother, his wife and I> just looked at each other, winked and did a hidden> "thumbs up." We were afraid for our lives! LOL!!! > I'm telling you, there is absolutely no fan in the>

world like a Steelers fan. I actually started> bleeding black and gold about two years ago. This> year everyone wore black and gold throughout the> entire season. I have like one Steelers shirt that> is waaay too tight, but I wore it out of reverence> for my team. My sister lives in Denver (just> outside), so we had our own little rivalry building> up. Apparently Denver was inundated with> Steelers fans, so she eventually threw in the towel> and rooted for "the right" team. LOL!!> > Sorry to all you Denver fans... It's> indescribable what it's like out here in Steelers> Country. You either join em, or end up as feed at> the hog farm. LOL!> > Thanks for the stroll down memory lane, Debbie! > GO PATS!!!>

> Love,> > Jeannie> > > > > > Debbie wrote:> Hi Jeanne,> I used to work with someone who grew up> in the same area in the Willows, isn't that a> coincidence? I haven't heard from him. He actually> lives in Lawrence now right near the Andover line.> My husbands family comes from Puxatwaney (sp?) PA> (Groundhog country) and he is a big Steeler fan . > Believe me , he does not get along with the Patriot> fans around here! > I know what you mean about the "ah's" and the> "r"s because his family used to make fun of me and> my accent but I poked fun at them because they moved> up here with

their funny accent from Penn.! It must> have been hard for you to move down there . I feel> for you! LOL > Yes, the Christmas Tree shops are great ,> aren't they? There are several within 15 miles of> me. Don't they have the little birds at Mc's> down there ? lol Hugs, Debbie> > > > Jeanne Betters wrote: > Hi Debbie!> > Our family's home is on a major fault line in> Marblehead, so we actually have always had concern> that they'd be hit by a freak earthquake rather than> flooding... Their home is literally a walk up the> street from the harbor. Our family and friends' in> Salem live in the Willows - literally 4 or 5

houses> from the shore... I'm guessing in both cases, it> might not be good news. I'm just really glad to> hear your safe!> > So, have you been to Christmas Tree Shops, then? > My favorite shopping spot of all time!! > > I have to tell you, too - sitting at a Mc's> during lunchtime in Western PA is nothing like being> in New England. Here they've got these little birds> that are "annoying" when it comes to begging for> fries... If they only could see the swooping fry> attack of a seagull hoarde!!! > > There's just nothing like back home... I tell> everyone that the only reason why I moved here was> because my caveman husband clubbed me on the head,> threw me over his shoulders by the hair and dragged> me

kicking and screaming to Steeler Country. The> Neanderthal. I had to learn how to say, "r" instead> of "ah" and everything! They all love the accent,> but by golly they couldn't understand a dang word I> said! LOL!!! And, as you well know, I'm sure, we> talk really fast up north, so that didn't help my> accent very much, either... The first year I lived> here I thought EVERYONE was cross-eyed and clueless!> When I started to get sick with the NS, I had no> idea - I simply thought I was just fitting right in> with the locals!!! LOL!! > > Have a great rest of the weekend - be safe and> keep dry!> > Hugs,> > Jeannie> > Debbie wrote:> Hi

Jeannie.> I haven't heard about Salem at all, but I did> hear that Peabody had some very flooding. I live> about 45 mins away from the Salem and Danvers MA> area. We live right over the NH border. I know all> about those Noreasters! lol > > Jeanne Betters wrote: > Hi Debbie!> > We have family who are out of state right now who> live on the North Shore of Boston (Marblehead) and> Salem, MA.... Do you know if they got hit very> badly? I know whenever there's a Noreaster, they> get hit hard and in the winter ice is unbearable at> times. (I grew up in Massachusetts - Boston, Cape> Cod -and in Rhode Island... always love to hear> about "back home.") >

> I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers... Say hi> to a seagull for me! ;)> > Jeannie> > Debbie wrote:> Hi all,> Just thought you might like to know. We are in> the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in> southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all> the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much> okay. We have had water in our basement , but we> have pumping it out . Not like other families> around here where a lot of people are being> evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and> businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers> are overflowing. I was in the middle of my> therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came> through yesterday and they had to evacuate

the> building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute,> I'm not done yet!" LOL > But anyway , hopefully everything will start to> recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. > It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I> have gone on long enough. Debbie> > ---------------------------------> Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone> Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or> less. > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Oh gravy Matt, if they are worse than gators I don't want any part of it.//Connie Cohen wrote: I grew up in North Carolina between Duke and the Univof N,Carolina and i am sure that Duke fans are themost obnoxious fans in america-MATT--- Connie Griffis wrote:> I know what you all are talking about, but mine is a> college rivalry to beat them all. I was born in> Florida and raised here, but I love Georgia and have> always been a Georgia Bulldog - Univ of GA Fan. I> live amongst the Gators much to my dismay. My> oldest daugher is a die hard gator fan- univ. of fl,> as is her husband. They keep telling me that my 5> yr old granddaughter will be a gator cheerleader and> her 3 yr

old brother will be a football player for> the team one day. To this I politely pronounce that> when the Fl-GA game comes up I will wear my GA> colors even if I am cheering for my grandson. My> daughter has told me to make sure I am riding in a> different car from them because I will get us all> killed in the swamp. I mess with her and tell her> I'm not afraid of "lizards". (It's all in fun) But> on the serious side I have never known more serious> or obnoxious fans than Fl Gators. - they take it to> the max. In our town we have someone has a PT> Cruise painted blue> and orange with Fl Gator flags, and there was a> station wagon with all the paint covered in Fl Gator> bumper stickers - go figure.> Always, Connie> > Jeanne Betters wrote:>

Wow - talk about a coincidence!!! My> stepbrother relocated from Cape Cod to Punxsutawney> about 3 years ago!! LOL!!! And man, did I notice> their accents! How funny!!! > > Yes, I live in Steelers Country. When the> Patriots played the Steelers in the Superbowl a> couple of years back, my stepbrother and> sister-in-law came down here for the game. There> were three of us "Yankees" in a room full of people> who bleed black-and-gold. When the Patriots won,> everyone in the room was absolutely speechless...> they left as silently as if it was a Maundy Thursday> service! LOL!! My step-brother, his wife and I> just looked at each other, winked and did a hidden> "thumbs up." We were afraid for our lives! LOL!!! > I'm telling you, there is absolutely no fan in the>

world like a Steelers fan. I actually started> bleeding black and gold about two years ago. This> year everyone wore black and gold throughout the> entire season. I have like one Steelers shirt that> is waaay too tight, but I wore it out of reverence> for my team. My sister lives in Denver (just> outside), so we had our own little rivalry building> up. Apparently Denver was inundated with> Steelers fans, so she eventually threw in the towel> and rooted for "the right" team. LOL!!> > Sorry to all you Denver fans... It's> indescribable what it's like out here in Steelers> Country. You either join em, or end up as feed at> the hog farm. LOL!> > Thanks for the stroll down memory lane, Debbie! > GO PATS!!!>

> Love,> > Jeannie> > > > > > Debbie wrote:> Hi Jeanne,> I used to work with someone who grew up> in the same area in the Willows, isn't that a> coincidence? I haven't heard from him. He actually> lives in Lawrence now right near the Andover line.> My husbands family comes from Puxatwaney (sp?) PA> (Groundhog country) and he is a big Steeler fan . > Believe me , he does not get along with the Patriot> fans around here! > I know what you mean about the "ah's" and the> "r"s because his family used to make fun of me and> my accent but I poked fun at them because they moved> up here with

their funny accent from Penn.! It must> have been hard for you to move down there . I feel> for you! LOL > Yes, the Christmas Tree shops are great ,> aren't they? There are several within 15 miles of> me. Don't they have the little birds at Mc's> down there ? lol Hugs, Debbie> > > > Jeanne Betters wrote: > Hi Debbie!> > Our family's home is on a major fault line in> Marblehead, so we actually have always had concern> that they'd be hit by a freak earthquake rather than> flooding... Their home is literally a walk up the> street from the harbor. Our family and friends' in> Salem live in the Willows - literally 4 or 5

houses> from the shore... I'm guessing in both cases, it> might not be good news. I'm just really glad to> hear your safe!> > So, have you been to Christmas Tree Shops, then? > My favorite shopping spot of all time!! > > I have to tell you, too - sitting at a Mc's> during lunchtime in Western PA is nothing like being> in New England. Here they've got these little birds> that are "annoying" when it comes to begging for> fries... If they only could see the swooping fry> attack of a seagull hoarde!!! > > There's just nothing like back home... I tell> everyone that the only reason why I moved here was> because my caveman husband clubbed me on the head,> threw me over his shoulders by the hair and dragged> me

kicking and screaming to Steeler Country. The> Neanderthal. I had to learn how to say, "r" instead> of "ah" and everything! They all love the accent,> but by golly they couldn't understand a dang word I> said! LOL!!! And, as you well know, I'm sure, we> talk really fast up north, so that didn't help my> accent very much, either... The first year I lived> here I thought EVERYONE was cross-eyed and clueless!> When I started to get sick with the NS, I had no> idea - I simply thought I was just fitting right in> with the locals!!! LOL!! > > Have a great rest of the weekend - be safe and> keep dry!> > Hugs,> > Jeannie> > Debbie wrote:> Hi

Jeannie.> I haven't heard about Salem at all, but I did> hear that Peabody had some very flooding. I live> about 45 mins away from the Salem and Danvers MA> area. We live right over the NH border. I know all> about those Noreasters! lol > > Jeanne Betters wrote: > Hi Debbie!> > We have family who are out of state right now who> live on the North Shore of Boston (Marblehead) and> Salem, MA.... Do you know if they got hit very> badly? I know whenever there's a Noreaster, they> get hit hard and in the winter ice is unbearable at> times. (I grew up in Massachusetts - Boston, Cape> Cod -and in Rhode Island... always love to hear> about "back home.") >

> I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers... Say hi> to a seagull for me! ;)> > Jeannie> > Debbie wrote:> Hi all,> Just thought you might like to know. We are in> the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in> southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all> the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much> okay. We have had water in our basement , but we> have pumping it out . Not like other families> around here where a lot of people are being> evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and> businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers> are overflowing. I was in the middle of my> therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came> through yesterday and they had to evacuate

the> building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute,> I'm not done yet!" LOL > But anyway , hopefully everything will start to> recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. > It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I> have gone on long enough. Debbie> > ---------------------------------> Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone> Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or> less. > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Guest guest

Rose, Ok, what did I do that you wish my demise? Was it something I said. My gravy my son-in-law is an ex-deputy. There would be some interesting fireworks over northeast fl though, you can bet on that////ConnieRose wrote: What if you told them that your grandson was going to be the cheerleader & your granddaughter was debating between a wide receiver or quarterback?!? Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Re: flooding in New EnglandDate: Tue, 23 May 2006 08:46:23 -0700 (PDT) I know what you all are talking about, but mine is a college rivalry to beat them all. I was born in Florida and raised here, but I love Georgia and have always been a Georgia Bulldog - Univ of GA Fan. I live amongst the Gators much to my dismay. My oldest daugher is a die hard gator fan- univ. of fl, as is her husband. They keep telling me that my 5 yr old granddaughter will be a gator cheerleader and her 3 yr old

brother will be a football player for the team one day. To this I politely pronounce that when the Fl-GA game comes up I will wear my GA colors even if I am cheering for my grandson. My daughter has told me to make sure I am riding in a different car from them because I will get us all killed in the swamp. I mess with her and tell her I'm not afraid of "lizards". (It's all in fun) But on the serious side I have never known more serious or obnoxious fans than Fl Gators. - they take it to the max. In our town we have someone has a PT Cruise painted blue and orange with Fl Gator flags, and there was a station wagon with all the paint covered in Fl Gator bumper stickers - go figure. Always, ConnieJeanne Betters wrote: Wow - talk about a

coincidence!!! My stepbrother relocated from Cape Cod to Punxsutawney about 3 years ago!! LOL!!! And man, did I notice their accents! How funny!!! Yes, I live in Steelers Country. When the Patriots played the Steelers in the Superbowl a couple of years back, my stepbrother and sister-in-law came down here for the game. There were three of us "Yankees" in a room full of people who bleed black-and-gold. When the Patriots won, everyone in the room was absolutely speechless... they left as silently as if it was a Maundy Thursday service! LOL!! My step-brother, his wife and I just looked at each other, winked and did a hidden "thumbs up." We were afraid for our lives! LOL!!! I'm telling you, there is absolutely no fan in the world like a Steelers fan. I actually started bleeding black and gold about two years ago. This year everyone wore black and gold throughout

the entire season. I have like one Steelers shirt that is waaay too tight, but I wore it out of reverence for my team. My sister lives in Denver (just outside), so we had our own little rivalry building up. Apparently Denver was inundated with Steelers fans, so she eventually threw in the towel and rooted for "the right" team. LOL!! Sorry to all you Denver fans... It's indescribable what it's like out here in Steelers Country. You either join em, or end up as feed at the hog farm. LOL! Thanks for the stroll down memory lane, Debbie! GO PATS!!! Love,Jeannie Debbie wrote: Hi

Jeanne, I used to work with someone who grew up in the same area in the Willows, isn't that a coincidence? I haven't heard from him. He actually lives in Lawrence now right near the Andover line. My husbands family comes from Puxatwaney (sp?) PA (Groundhog country) and he is a big Steeler fan . Believe me , he does not get along with the Patriot fans around here! I know what you mean about the "ah's" and the "r"s because his family used to make fun of me and my accent but I poked fun at them because they moved up here with their funny accent from Penn.! It must have been hard for you to move down there . I feel for you! LOL Yes, the Christmas Tree shops are great , aren't they? There are several within 15 miles of me. Don't they have the little birds at Mc's down there ?

lol Hugs, DebbieJeanne Betters wrote: Hi Debbie! Our family's home is on a major fault line in Marblehead, so we actually have always had concern that they'd be hit by a freak earthquake rather than flooding... Their home is literally a walk up the street from the harbor. Our family and friends' in Salem live in the Willows - literally 4 or 5 houses from the shore... I'm guessing in both cases, it might not be good news. I'm just really glad to hear your safe! So, have you been to Christmas Tree Shops, then? My favorite shopping spot of all time!! I have to tell you, too - sitting at a Mc's during

lunchtime in Western PA is nothing like being in New England. Here they've got these little birds that are "annoying" when it comes to begging for fries... If they only could see the swooping fry attack of a seagull hoarde!!! There's just nothing like back home... I tell everyone that the only reason why I moved here was because my caveman husband clubbed me on the head, threw me over his shoulders by the hair and dragged me kicking and screaming to Steeler Country. The Neanderthal. I had to learn how to say, "r" instead of "ah" and everything! They all love the accent, but by golly they couldn't understand a dang word I said! LOL!!! And, as you well know, I'm sure, we talk really fast up north, so that didn't help my accent very much, either... The first year I lived here I thought EVERYONE was cross-eyed and clueless! When I started to get sick with the NS, I had no

idea - I simply thought I was just fitting right in with the locals!!! LOL!! Have a great rest of the weekend - be safe and keep dry! Hugs,JeannieDebbie wrote: Hi Jeannie. I haven't heard about Salem at all, but I did hear that Peabody had some very flooding. I live about 45 mins away from the Salem and Danvers MA area. We live right over the NH border. I know all about those Noreasters! lol Jeanne Betters wrote: Hi Debbie! We have family who are out of

state right now who live on the North Shore of Boston (Marblehead) and Salem, MA.... Do you know if they got hit very badly? I know whenever there's a Noreaster, they get hit hard and in the winter ice is unbearable at times. (I grew up in Massachusetts - Boston, Cape Cod -and in Rhode Island... always love to hear about "back home.") I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers... Say hi to a seagull for me! ;) JeannieDebbie wrote: Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had water in our

basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Rose, Ok, what did I do that you wish my demise? Was it something I said. My gravy my son-in-law is an ex-deputy. There would be some interesting fireworks over northeast fl though, you can bet on that////ConnieRose wrote: What if you told them that your grandson was going to be the cheerleader & your granddaughter was debating between a wide receiver or quarterback?!? Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Re: flooding in New EnglandDate: Tue, 23 May 2006 08:46:23 -0700 (PDT) I know what you all are talking about, but mine is a college rivalry to beat them all. I was born in Florida and raised here, but I love Georgia and have always been a Georgia Bulldog - Univ of GA Fan. I live amongst the Gators much to my dismay. My oldest daugher is a die hard gator fan- univ. of fl, as is her husband. They keep telling me that my 5 yr old granddaughter will be a gator cheerleader and her 3 yr old

brother will be a football player for the team one day. To this I politely pronounce that when the Fl-GA game comes up I will wear my GA colors even if I am cheering for my grandson. My daughter has told me to make sure I am riding in a different car from them because I will get us all killed in the swamp. I mess with her and tell her I'm not afraid of "lizards". (It's all in fun) But on the serious side I have never known more serious or obnoxious fans than Fl Gators. - they take it to the max. In our town we have someone has a PT Cruise painted blue and orange with Fl Gator flags, and there was a station wagon with all the paint covered in Fl Gator bumper stickers - go figure. Always, ConnieJeanne Betters wrote: Wow - talk about a

coincidence!!! My stepbrother relocated from Cape Cod to Punxsutawney about 3 years ago!! LOL!!! And man, did I notice their accents! How funny!!! Yes, I live in Steelers Country. When the Patriots played the Steelers in the Superbowl a couple of years back, my stepbrother and sister-in-law came down here for the game. There were three of us "Yankees" in a room full of people who bleed black-and-gold. When the Patriots won, everyone in the room was absolutely speechless... they left as silently as if it was a Maundy Thursday service! LOL!! My step-brother, his wife and I just looked at each other, winked and did a hidden "thumbs up." We were afraid for our lives! LOL!!! I'm telling you, there is absolutely no fan in the world like a Steelers fan. I actually started bleeding black and gold about two years ago. This year everyone wore black and gold throughout

the entire season. I have like one Steelers shirt that is waaay too tight, but I wore it out of reverence for my team. My sister lives in Denver (just outside), so we had our own little rivalry building up. Apparently Denver was inundated with Steelers fans, so she eventually threw in the towel and rooted for "the right" team. LOL!! Sorry to all you Denver fans... It's indescribable what it's like out here in Steelers Country. You either join em, or end up as feed at the hog farm. LOL! Thanks for the stroll down memory lane, Debbie! GO PATS!!! Love,Jeannie Debbie wrote: Hi

Jeanne, I used to work with someone who grew up in the same area in the Willows, isn't that a coincidence? I haven't heard from him. He actually lives in Lawrence now right near the Andover line. My husbands family comes from Puxatwaney (sp?) PA (Groundhog country) and he is a big Steeler fan . Believe me , he does not get along with the Patriot fans around here! I know what you mean about the "ah's" and the "r"s because his family used to make fun of me and my accent but I poked fun at them because they moved up here with their funny accent from Penn.! It must have been hard for you to move down there . I feel for you! LOL Yes, the Christmas Tree shops are great , aren't they? There are several within 15 miles of me. Don't they have the little birds at Mc's down there ?

Guest guest

Guest guest

Matt,

I hope my husband doesn't seen this; he has been to see a game at

Cameron and had the crazies paint his head blue (he shaved it the night

before). So watch it....

Terri G.

> > Hi all,

> > Just thought you might like to know. We are in

> > the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in

> > southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all

> > the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much

> > okay. We have had water in our basement , but we

> > have pumping it out . Not like other families

> > around here where a lot of people are being

> > evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and

> > businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers

> > are overflowing. I was in the middle of my

> > therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came

> > through yesterday and they had to evacuate the

> > building. I felt like saying " Hey wait a minute,

> > I'm not done yet! " LOL

> > But anyway , hopefully everything will start to

> > recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon.

> > It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I

> > have gone on long enough. Debbie

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone

> > Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or

> > less.

> >

> > __________________________________________________

> >

Guest guest

Matt,

before). So watch it....

Terri G.

> > Hi all,

> >

> > less.

> >

> >

Guest guest

Matt,

before). So watch it....

Terri G.

> > Hi all,

> >

> > less.

> >

> >

Guest guest

Hi Terri- now that your husband has been to Cameron he

needs to go to Carolina and see real class-Of course i

admit to being a die hard Carolina fan (Carolina

class of 85) MATT

--- mosaicgirl1 mosaicgirl1@...> wrote:

>

> Matt,

>

> I hope my husband doesn't seen this; he has been to

> see a game at

> Cameron and had the crazies paint his head blue (he

> shaved it the night

> before). So watch it....

>

> Terri G.

>

> > > Hi Debbie!

> > >

> > > Our family's home is on a major fault line in

> > > Marblehead, so we actually have always had

> concern

> > > that they'd be hit by a freak earthquake rather

> than

> > > flooding... Their home is literally a walk up

> the

> > > street from the harbor. Our family and friends'

> in

> > > Salem live in the Willows - literally 4 or 5

> houses

> > > from the shore... I'm guessing in both cases, it

> > > might not be good news. I'm just really glad to

> > > hear your safe!

> > >

> > > So, have you been to Christmas Tree Shops, then?

> > > My favorite shopping spot of all time!!

> > >

> > > I have to tell you, too - sitting at a

> Mc's

> > > during lunchtime in Western PA is nothing like

> being

> > > in New England. Here they've got these little

> birds

> > > that are " annoying " when it comes to begging for

> > > fries... If they only could see the swooping fry

> > > attack of a seagull hoarde!!!

> > >

> > > There's just nothing like back home... I tell

> > > everyone that the only reason why I moved here

> was

> > > because my caveman husband clubbed me on the

> head,

> > > threw me over his shoulders by the hair and

> dragged

> > > me kicking and screaming to Steeler Country. The

> > > Neanderthal. I had to learn how to say, " r "

> instead

> > > of " ah " and everything! They all love the

> accent,

>

=== message truncated ===

Guest guest

class of 85) MATT

>

> Matt,

>

> see a game at

> shaved it the night

>

> Terri G.

>

> > > Hi Debbie!

> > >

> concern

> than

> the

> in

> houses

> > > hear your safe!

> > >

> > >

> Mc's

> being

> birds

> > >

> was

> head,

> dragged

> instead

> accent,

>

Guest guest

class of 85) MATT

>

> Matt,

>

> see a game at

> shaved it the night

>

> Terri G.

>

> > > Hi Debbie!

> > >

> concern

> than

> the

> in

> houses

> > > hear your safe!

> > >

> > >

> Mc's

> being

> birds

> > >

> was

> head,

> dragged

> instead

> accent,

>

Guest guest

Matt,

I hope my husband really never sees this; his best friend is a Tar Heel

and he had to put up with that a lot.

I hope you are doing well, I am just catchin gup with messages.

Terri G.

> > > > Hi Debbie!

> > > >

> > > > Our family's home is on a major fault line in

> > > > Marblehead, so we actually have always had

> > concern

> > > > that they'd be hit by a freak earthquake rather

> > than

> > > > flooding... Their home is literally a walk up

> > the

> > > > street from the harbor. Our family and friends'

> > in

> > > > Salem live in the Willows - literally 4 or 5

> > houses

> > > > from the shore... I'm guessing in both cases, it

> > > > might not be good news. I'm just really glad to

> > > > hear your safe!

> > > >

> > > > So, have you been to Christmas Tree Shops, then?

> > > > My favorite shopping spot of all time!!

> > > >

> > > > I have to tell you, too - sitting at a

> > Mc's

> > > > during lunchtime in Western PA is nothing like

> > being

> > > > in New England. Here they've got these little

> > birds

> > > > that are " annoying " when it comes to begging for

> > > > fries... If they only could see the swooping fry

> > > > attack of a seagull hoarde!!!

> > > >

> > > > There's just nothing like back home... I tell