RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: flooding in New England

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had water in our basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Debbie, I have been seeing the flooding on the news. I am sorry it's so bad. Please watch out for black mold, that stuff is deadly. You talking about your basement reminded me of the doctor that created a form of artificial heart, the thing pumped so good that when his basement flooded he hooked it up and pumped out his basement with it. (I know "that's so weird") Keep safe////ConnieDebbie wrote: Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had water in our basement , but we have pumping it out

.. Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

Guest guest

Debbie, I have been seeing the flooding on the news. I am sorry it's so bad. Please watch out for black mold, that stuff is deadly. You talking about your basement reminded me of the doctor that created a form of artificial heart, the thing pumped so good that when his basement flooded he hooked it up and pumped out his basement with it. (I know "that's so weird") Keep safe////ConnieDebbie wrote: Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had water in our basement , but we have pumping it out

.. Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

Guest guest

Debbie,

It is bad enough about the flooding but I would be soooo depressed if it

had rained here for 10 days. I am glad you are ok and I hope that it

starts to recede soon for you and your neighbors. Take care.

Terri G.

>

> Hi all,

> Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the

middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where

all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have

had water in our basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other

families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and

losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams

and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt.

yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to

evacuate the building. I felt like saying " Hey wait a minute, I'm not

done yet! " LOL

> But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun

is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well

, I have gone on long enough. Debbie

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+

countries) for 2¢/min or less.

>

Guest guest

Debbie,

It is bad enough about the flooding but I would be soooo depressed if it

had rained here for 10 days. I am glad you are ok and I hope that it

starts to recede soon for you and your neighbors. Take care.

Terri G.

>

> Hi all,

> Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the

middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where

all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have

had water in our basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other

families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and

losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams

and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt.

yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to

evacuate the building. I felt like saying " Hey wait a minute, I'm not

done yet! " LOL

> But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun

is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well

, I have gone on long enough. Debbie

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+

countries) for 2¢/min or less.

>

Guest guest

Hi Debbie, Sorry to hear the weather is so crazy. I am sure it doesn't help how you are feeling either. I hope it brightens up there soon! KimDebbie wrote: Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had water in our basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and

they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Hi Debbie, Sorry to hear the weather is so crazy. I am sure it doesn't help how you are feeling either. I hope it brightens up there soon! KimDebbie wrote: Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had water in our basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and

they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Debbie,

I hope things have settled, I saw

some pictures on the news and it did look bad.  I am praying for you.

Marla

[mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ] On Behalf Of Debbie

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:05 AM

To: neurosarcoidosis

Subject: Re: flooding in New England

Hi all,

Just thought you might like to know. We are in

the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of

Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much

okay. We have had water in our basement , but we have pumping it out

.. Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being

evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing

everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of

my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they

had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying " Hey wait a minute,

I'm not done yet! " LOL

But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is suppose

to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I

have gone on long enough. Debbie

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make

PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

The Neurosarcoidosis Community

NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.

Message Archives:-

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages

Members Database:-

Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Thanks. We are very lucky. A lot of people have received damage to their homes and a lot of them are still underwater. Its a lot like a mini Katrina.tiodaat@... wrote: Deb, I'm glad you're on higher ground! Stay safe! Hugs, Tracie

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone. Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice

Guest guest

I’m glad you’re safe,

Marla

[mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ] On Behalf Of Debbie

Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 5:29 AM

To: Neurosarcoidosis

Subject: Re: Re: flooding in New England

Thanks. We are very lucky. A lot of people have

received damage to their homes and a lot of them are still underwater.

Its a lot like a mini Katrina.

tiodaat@... wrote:

Deb,

I'm glad you're on higher ground! Stay safe!

Hugs,

Tracie

Feel free to call! Free

PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone. Get

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

The Neurosarcoidosis Community

NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.

Message Archives:-

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages

Members Database:-

Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Hi Debbie! We have family who are out of state right now who live on the North Shore of Boston (Marblehead) and Salem, MA.... Do you know if they got hit very badly? I know whenever there's a Noreaster, they get hit hard and in the winter ice is unbearable at times. (I grew up in Massachusetts - Boston, Cape Cod -and in Rhode Island... always love to hear about "back home.") I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers... Say hi to a seagull for me! ;) JeannieDebbie wrote: Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank

God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had water in our basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for

2¢/min or less. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi Debbie! We have family who are out of state right now who live on the North Shore of Boston (Marblehead) and Salem, MA.... Do you know if they got hit very badly? I know whenever there's a Noreaster, they get hit hard and in the winter ice is unbearable at times. (I grew up in Massachusetts - Boston, Cape Cod -and in Rhode Island... always love to hear about "back home.") I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers... Say hi to a seagull for me! ;) JeannieDebbie wrote: Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank

God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had water in our basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks, Marla. DebbieMarla Bramer wrote: I’m glad you’re safe, Marla From: Neurosarcoidosis [mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ] On Behalf Of Debbie Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 5:29 AM

To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Re: flooding in New England Thanks. We are very lucky. A lot of people have received damage to their homes and a lot of them are still underwater. Its a lot like a mini Katrina. tiodaat@... wrote: Deb, I'm glad you're on higher ground! Stay safe! Hugs, Tracie Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low

rates on PC-to-Phone. Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Neurosarcoidosis Community NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now. Message Archives:- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages Members Database:- Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Thanks, Marla. DebbieMarla Bramer wrote: I’m glad you’re safe, Marla From: Neurosarcoidosis [mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ] On Behalf Of Debbie Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 5:29 AM

To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Re: flooding in New England Thanks. We are very lucky. A lot of people have received damage to their homes and a lot of them are still underwater. Its a lot like a mini Katrina. tiodaat@... wrote: Deb, I'm glad you're on higher ground! Stay safe! Hugs, Tracie Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low

rates on PC-to-Phone. Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Neurosarcoidosis Community NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now. Message Archives:- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages Members Database:- Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Debbie! Our family's home is on a major fault line in Marblehead, so we actually have always had concern that they'd be hit by a freak earthquake rather than flooding... Their home is literally a walk up the street from the harbor. Our family and friends' in Salem live in the Willows - literally 4 or 5 houses from the shore... I'm guessing in both cases, it might not be good news. I'm just really glad to hear your safe! So, have you been to Christmas Tree Shops, then? My favorite shopping spot of all time!! I have to tell you, too - sitting at a Mc's during lunchtime in Western PA is nothing like being in New England. Here they've got these little birds that are "annoying" when it comes to begging for fries... If they only could see the swooping fry attack of a seagull hoarde!!! There's just nothing like back home... I tell everyone that the only reason why I moved here was because my caveman husband clubbed me on the head, threw me over his shoulders by the hair and dragged me kicking and screaming to Steeler Country. The Neanderthal. I had to learn how to say, "r" instead of "ah" and everything! They all love the accent, but by golly they couldn't understand a dang word I said! LOL!!! And, as you well know, I'm sure, we talk really fast up north, so that didn't help my accent very much, either... The first year I lived here I thought EVERYONE was cross-eyed and clueless! When I started to get sick with the NS, I had no idea - I simply thought I was just fitting right in with the locals!!! LOL!! Have a great rest of the weekend - be safe and keep dry! Hugs,JeannieDebbie

wrote: Hi Jeannie. I haven't heard about Salem at all, but I did hear that Peabody had some very flooding. I live about 45 mins away from the Salem and Danvers MA area. We live right over the NH border. I know all about those Noreasters! lol Jeanne Betters wrote: Hi Debbie! We have family who are out of state right now who live on the North Shore of Boston (Marblehead) and Salem, MA.... Do you know if they got hit very badly? I know whenever there's a Noreaster, they get hit hard and in the winter ice is unbearable at times. (I grew up in

Massachusetts - Boston, Cape Cod -and in Rhode Island... always love to hear about "back home.") I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers... Say hi to a seagull for me! ;) JeannieDebbie wrote: Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had water in our basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my

therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi Jeanne, I used to work with someone who grew up in the same area in the Willows, isn't that a coincidence? I haven't heard from him. He actually lives in Lawrence now right near the Andover line. My husbands family comes from Puxatwaney (sp?) PA (Groundhog country) and he is a big Steeler fan . Believe me , he does not get along with the Patriot fans around here! I know what you mean about the "ah's" and the "r"s because his family used to make fun of me and my accent but I poked fun at them because they moved up here with their funny accent from Penn.! It must have been hard for you to move down there . I feel for you! LOL Yes, the Christmas Tree shops are great , aren't they? There are several within 15 miles of me. Don't they have the little birds at Mc's down there ?

lol Hugs, DebbieJeanne Betters wrote: Hi Debbie! Our family's home is on a major fault line in Marblehead, so we actually have always had concern that they'd be hit by a freak earthquake rather than flooding... Their home is literally a walk up the street from the harbor. Our family and friends' in Salem live in the Willows - literally 4 or 5 houses from the shore... I'm guessing in both cases, it might not be good news. I'm just really glad to hear your safe! So, have you been to Christmas Tree Shops, then? My favorite shopping spot of all time!! I have to tell you, too - sitting at a Mc's during

lunchtime in Western PA is nothing like being in New England. Here they've got these little birds that are "annoying" when it comes to begging for fries... If they only could see the swooping fry attack of a seagull hoarde!!! There's just nothing like back home... I tell everyone that the only reason why I moved here was because my caveman husband clubbed me on the head, threw me over his shoulders by the hair and dragged me kicking and screaming to Steeler Country. The Neanderthal. I had to learn how to say, "r" instead of "ah" and everything! They all love the accent, but by golly they couldn't understand a dang word I said! LOL!!! And, as you well know, I'm sure, we talk really fast up north, so that didn't help my accent very much, either... The first year I lived here I thought EVERYONE was cross-eyed and clueless! When I started to get sick with the NS, I had no

idea - I simply thought I was just fitting right in with the locals!!! LOL!! Have a great rest of the weekend - be safe and keep dry! Hugs,JeannieDebbie wrote: Hi Jeannie. I haven't heard about Salem at all, but I did hear that Peabody had some very flooding. I live about 45 mins away from the Salem and Danvers MA area. We live right over the NH border. I know all about those Noreasters! lol Jeanne Betters wrote: Hi Debbie! We have family who

are out of state right now who live on the North Shore of Boston (Marblehead) and Salem, MA.... Do you know if they got hit very badly? I know whenever there's a Noreaster, they get hit hard and in the winter ice is unbearable at times. (I grew up in Massachusetts - Boston, Cape Cod -and in Rhode Island... always love to hear about "back home.") I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers... Say hi to a seagull for me! ;) JeannieDebbie wrote: Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had

water in our basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi Jeanne, I used to work with someone who grew up in the same area in the Willows, isn't that a coincidence? I haven't heard from him. He actually lives in Lawrence now right near the Andover line. My husbands family comes from Puxatwaney (sp?) PA (Groundhog country) and he is a big Steeler fan . Believe me , he does not get along with the Patriot fans around here! I know what you mean about the "ah's" and the "r"s because his family used to make fun of me and my accent but I poked fun at them because they moved up here with their funny accent from Penn.! It must have been hard for you to move down there . I feel for you! LOL Yes, the Christmas Tree shops are great , aren't they? There are several within 15 miles of me. Don't they have the little birds at Mc's down there ?

lol Hugs, DebbieJeanne Betters wrote: Hi Debbie! Our family's home is on a major fault line in Marblehead, so we actually have always had concern that they'd be hit by a freak earthquake rather than flooding... Their home is literally a walk up the street from the harbor. Our family and friends' in Salem live in the Willows - literally 4 or 5 houses from the shore... I'm guessing in both cases, it might not be good news. I'm just really glad to hear your safe! So, have you been to Christmas Tree Shops, then? My favorite shopping spot of all time!! I have to tell you, too - sitting at a Mc's during

lunchtime in Western PA is nothing like being in New England. Here they've got these little birds that are "annoying" when it comes to begging for fries... If they only could see the swooping fry attack of a seagull hoarde!!! There's just nothing like back home... I tell everyone that the only reason why I moved here was because my caveman husband clubbed me on the head, threw me over his shoulders by the hair and dragged me kicking and screaming to Steeler Country. The Neanderthal. I had to learn how to say, "r" instead of "ah" and everything! They all love the accent, but by golly they couldn't understand a dang word I said! LOL!!! And, as you well know, I'm sure, we talk really fast up north, so that didn't help my accent very much, either... The first year I lived here I thought EVERYONE was cross-eyed and clueless! When I started to get sick with the NS, I had no

idea - I simply thought I was just fitting right in with the locals!!! LOL!! Have a great rest of the weekend - be safe and keep dry! Hugs,JeannieDebbie wrote: Hi Jeannie. I haven't heard about Salem at all, but I did hear that Peabody had some very flooding. I live about 45 mins away from the Salem and Danvers MA area. We live right over the NH border. I know all about those Noreasters! lol Jeanne Betters wrote: Hi Debbie! We have family who

are out of state right now who live on the North Shore of Boston (Marblehead) and Salem, MA.... Do you know if they got hit very badly? I know whenever there's a Noreaster, they get hit hard and in the winter ice is unbearable at times. (I grew up in Massachusetts - Boston, Cape Cod -and in Rhode Island... always love to hear about "back home.") I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers... Say hi to a seagull for me! ;) JeannieDebbie wrote: Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had

water in our basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wow - talk about a coincidence!!! My stepbrother relocated from Cape Cod to Punxsutawney about 3 years ago!! LOL!!! And man, did I notice their accents! How funny!!! Yes, I live in Steelers Country. When the Patriots played the Steelers in the Superbowl a couple of years back, my stepbrother and sister-in-law came down here for the game. There were three of us "Yankees" in a room full of people who bleed black-and-gold. When the Patriots won, everyone in the room was absolutely speechless... they left as silently as if it was a Maundy Thursday service! LOL!! My step-brother, his wife and I just looked at each other, winked and did a hidden "thumbs up." We were afraid for our lives! LOL!!! I'm telling you, there is absolutely no fan in the world like a Steelers fan. I actually started bleeding black and gold about two years ago. This year everyone wore

black and gold throughout the entire season. I have like one Steelers shirt that is waaay too tight, but I wore it out of reverence for my team. My sister lives in Denver (just outside), so we had our own little rivalry building up. Apparently Denver was inundated with Steelers fans, so she eventually threw in the towel and rooted for "the right" team. LOL!! Sorry to all you Denver fans... It's indescribable what it's like out here in Steelers Country. You either join em, or end up as feed at the hog farm. LOL! Thanks for the stroll down memory lane, Debbie! GO PATS!!! Love,Jeannie Debbie wrote: Hi Jeanne, I used to work with someone who grew up in the same area in the Willows, isn't that a coincidence? I haven't heard from him. He actually lives in Lawrence now right near the Andover line. My husbands family comes from Puxatwaney (sp?) PA (Groundhog country) and he is a big Steeler fan . Believe me , he does not get along with the Patriot fans around here! I know what you mean about the "ah's" and the "r"s because his family used to make fun of me and my accent but I poked fun at them because they moved up here with their funny accent from Penn.! It must have been hard for you to move down there . I feel for you! LOL Yes, the Christmas Tree shops are great , aren't they? There are several within 15 miles of me. Don't they have the little birds at Mc's down there ?

idea - I simply thought I was just fitting right in with the locals!!! LOL!! Have a great rest of the weekend - be safe and keep dry! Hugs,JeannieDebbie wrote: Hi Jeannie. I haven't heard about Salem at all, but I did hear that Peabody had some very flooding. I live about 45 mins away from the Salem and Danvers MA area. We live right over the NH border. I know all about those Noreasters! lol Jeanne Betters wrote: Hi Debbie! We have family who are out of

state right now who live on the North Shore of Boston (Marblehead) and Salem, MA.... Do you know if they got hit very badly? I know whenever there's a Noreaster, they get hit hard and in the winter ice is unbearable at times. (I grew up in Massachusetts - Boston, Cape Cod -and in Rhode Island... always love to hear about "back home.") I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers... Say hi to a seagull for me! ;) JeannieDebbie wrote: Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had water in our

basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Wow - talk about a coincidence!!! My stepbrother relocated from Cape Cod to Punxsutawney about 3 years ago!! LOL!!! And man, did I notice their accents! How funny!!! Yes, I live in Steelers Country. When the Patriots played the Steelers in the Superbowl a couple of years back, my stepbrother and sister-in-law came down here for the game. There were three of us "Yankees" in a room full of people who bleed black-and-gold. When the Patriots won, everyone in the room was absolutely speechless... they left as silently as if it was a Maundy Thursday service! LOL!! My step-brother, his wife and I just looked at each other, winked and did a hidden "thumbs up." We were afraid for our lives! LOL!!! I'm telling you, there is absolutely no fan in the world like a Steelers fan. I actually started bleeding black and gold about two years ago. This year everyone wore

black and gold throughout the entire season. I have like one Steelers shirt that is waaay too tight, but I wore it out of reverence for my team. My sister lives in Denver (just outside), so we had our own little rivalry building up. Apparently Denver was inundated with Steelers fans, so she eventually threw in the towel and rooted for "the right" team. LOL!! Sorry to all you Denver fans... It's indescribable what it's like out here in Steelers Country. You either join em, or end up as feed at the hog farm. LOL! Thanks for the stroll down memory lane, Debbie! GO PATS!!! Love,Jeannie Debbie wrote: Hi Jeanne, I used to work with someone who grew up in the same area in the Willows, isn't that a coincidence? I haven't heard from him. He actually lives in Lawrence now right near the Andover line. My husbands family comes from Puxatwaney (sp?) PA (Groundhog country) and he is a big Steeler fan . Believe me , he does not get along with the Patriot fans around here! I know what you mean about the "ah's" and the "r"s because his family used to make fun of me and my accent but I poked fun at them because they moved up here with their funny accent from Penn.! It must have been hard for you to move down there . I feel for you! LOL Yes, the Christmas Tree shops are great , aren't they? There are several within 15 miles of me. Don't they have the little birds at Mc's down there ?

idea - I simply thought I was just fitting right in with the locals!!! LOL!! Have a great rest of the weekend - be safe and keep dry! Hugs,JeannieDebbie wrote: Hi Jeannie. I haven't heard about Salem at all, but I did hear that Peabody had some very flooding. I live about 45 mins away from the Salem and Danvers MA area. We live right over the NH border. I know all about those Noreasters! lol Jeanne Betters wrote: Hi Debbie! We have family who are out of

state right now who live on the North Shore of Boston (Marblehead) and Salem, MA.... Do you know if they got hit very badly? I know whenever there's a Noreaster, they get hit hard and in the winter ice is unbearable at times. (I grew up in Massachusetts - Boston, Cape Cod -and in Rhode Island... always love to hear about "back home.") I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers... Say hi to a seagull for me! ;) JeannieDebbie wrote: Hi all, Just thought you might like to know. We are in the smack dab in the middle of the flooding in southeast NH and northeast of Mass. area where all the flooding is. THank God, our home is pretty much okay. We have had water in our

basement , but we have pumping it out . Not like other families around here where a lot of people are being evacuated and losing a lot of their homes and businesses are losing everything. Dams and rivers are overflowing. I was in the middle of my therapist's appt. yesterday and the fireman came through yesterday and they had to evacuate the building. I felt like saying "Hey wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" LOL But anyway , hopefully everything will start to recede soon. the sun is suppose to come out soon. It has been raining for about 10 days. Well , I have gone on long enough. Debbie Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less. __________________________________________________