RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

(unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone, can I come? I'll bring a leek and potatoe pie, peach cobbler and a picture of sun tea!

Sharon Prendergast ( just so everyone knows which sharon)

ph asthma 2008

Subject: Re: (unknown)To: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 11:00 AM

I sent you a picture of my 'Easter Bonnet' Jack, Ain't it purty?

Hey ML, you started this picnic, what are you bringing?

MamaSher; 70, IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

(unknown)

Hi==it's Fay. I taught at Bowdin College for two summers and my husband Bill joined for a three week visit all over Maine including Acadia Park Wonderful. We will join you on your wonderful picnic. WE'll bring the brie and the cold chardonay.

Guest guest

Hi Everyone, can I come? I'll bring a leek and potatoe pie, peach cobbler and a picture of sun tea!

ph asthma 2008

Subject: Re: (unknown)To: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 11:00 AM

MamaSher; 70, IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

(unknown)

Hi==it's Fay. I taught at Bowdin College for two summers and my husband Bill joined for a three week visit all over Maine including Acadia Park Wonderful. We will join you on your wonderful picnic. WE'll bring the brie and the cold chardonay.

Guest guest

Hey Sharon. How's about bringing a pitcher of iced tea, instead of a picture of it? I sure do like my iced tea! ;-)

B

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2009 12:17:08 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

ph asthma 2008

From: Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net>Subject: Re: (unknown)To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 11:00 AM

(unknown)

Guest guest

you bettcha,

sharon p asthma ph 2008

From: Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net>Subject: Re: (unknown)To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 11:00 AM

(unknown)

Guest guest

you bettcha,

sharon p asthma ph 2008

(unknown)

Guest guest

Of course, but I will later post my version which all are welcome to join in sharing. I am a connoiseur, you know, and have eaten in the finest restaurants in Tulip, Arlansas; Mesedonia, NC; Ten Mile, MS;

Ladonia, Texas; Dickie, Maine. You can tell I've been around. I was raised on black eyed peas boiled with a slab of hog fat, usually called suet, pickled watermelon rind, head cheese made from hog braines

(no wonder the Israelites banned pork) and similar delicatables. I won't necessarily bring all of these - you know how fond you remain of the foods of your youth, mother cooking and all that. So you can get a taste from above of what I'm likely to bring. I will cook all the food I myself. It will be in boxes in the cooler. And I have a portable microwave. I think water from the local springs in the park will be better than champagne. Don't you?

Rest assured that I will wear my tuxedo and red snake skin cowboy boots. I always wear this costume for formal events.

I'm so excited! Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2009 11:43:28 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Hey jack, are you picking up on this picnic menu? Hmmmm

(unknown)

Guest guest

OK. Tell me how to access the albums. I work from Yahoo and don't see any thing to click on. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2009 12:00:18 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

(unknown)

Guest guest

Oh I love watermelon rind!

Water better than champagne? heck no Jackie boy.

(unknown)

Guest guest

can't you see this Jack? I'll send to your inbox...

(unknown)

Guest guest

(unknown)

Guest guest

I know lots of people who like tongue.

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life Listed 1/09

www.transplantfund.org---

Subject: Re: (unknown)To: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 11:12 PM

Jack/SherI'm sure glad I hadn't just eaten when I read Jack's post. People reallyeat that kind of stuff voluntarily? And drink from springs? utuh.......Champagne or bottled water, prime rib, baked potato, salad,shrimp cocktail for appetizer, chocolate mousse with strawberries fordessert.> You aare welcome. All members of this group arewelcome. It's fantasy time! Let's set a time and date> that we can all meet and have our picnic in ourindividual fantasy lands, free of disease and free

to celebrateourselves.>> Jack> 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> From: Metcalf faybil1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Sent: Friday, April 3, 2009 6:23:35 PM> Subject: (unknown)>>>> Hi==it's Fay. I taught at Bowdin College for twosummers and my husband Bill joined for a three week visit all over Maineincluding Acadia Park Wonderful. We will join you on your wonderfulpicnic. WE'll bring the brie and the cold chardonay.>

Guest guest

I know lots of people who like tongue.

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life Listed 1/09

www.transplantfund.org---

Subject: Re: (unknown)To: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 11:12 PM

Jack/SherI'm sure glad I hadn't just eaten when I read Jack's post. People reallyeat that kind of stuff voluntarily? And drink from springs? utuh.......Champagne or bottled water, prime rib, baked potato, salad,shrimp cocktail for appetizer, chocolate mousse with strawberries fordessert.> You aare welcome. All members of this group arewelcome. It's fantasy time! Let's set a time and date> that we can all meet and have our picnic in ourindividual fantasy lands, free of disease and free

to celebrateourselves.>> Jack> 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> From: Metcalf faybil1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Sent: Friday, April 3, 2009 6:23:35 PM> Subject: (unknown)>>>> Hi==it's Fay. I taught at Bowdin College for twosummers and my husband Bill joined for a three week visit all over Maineincluding Acadia Park Wonderful. We will join you on your wonderfulpicnic. WE'll bring the brie and the cold chardonay.>

Guest guest

I forgot the root beer. I like to get a little buzz on. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2009 11:06:43 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Oh I love watermelon rind!

Water better than champagne? heck no Jackie boy.

(unknown)

Guest guest

Gee whiz, it's gorgeous. Can I borrow it? Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2009 11:08:28 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

(unknown)

Guest guest

Gee whiz, it's gorgeous. Can I borrow it? Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2009 11:08:28 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

(unknown)

Guest guest

Bruce, your tastes are so pedestrian. Real gourmets eat the foods I posted. At least they did in Ladonia, Texas, pop. 78. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2009 11:12:53 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Jack/SherI'm sure glad I hadn't just eaten when I read Jack's post. People reallyeat that kind of stuff voluntarily? And drink from springs? utuh.......Champagne or bottled water, prime rib, baked potato, salad,shrimp cocktail for appetizer, chocolate mousse with strawberries fordessert.> You aare welcome.

All members of this group arewelcome. It's fantasy time! Let's set a time and date> that we can all meet and have our picnic in ourindividual fantasy lands, free of disease and free to celebrateourselves.>> Jack> 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> From: Metcalf faybil1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Sent: Friday, April 3, 2009 6:23:35 PM> Subject: (unknown)>>>> Hi==it's Fay. I taught at Bowdin College for twosummers and my husband Bill joined for a three week visit all over Maineincluding Acadia Park Wonderful. We will join you on your wonderfulpicnic. WE'll bring the brie and the cold chardonay.>

Guest guest

Jack

Chateaubriand.

> > You aare welcome. All members of this group are

> welcome. It's fantasy time! Let's set a time and date

> > that we can all meet and have our picnic in our

> individual fantasy lands, free of disease and free to celebrate

> ourselves.

> >

> > Jack

> > 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> > From: Metcalf faybil1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>

> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

> > Sent: Friday, April 3, 2009 6:23:35 PM

> > Subject: (unknown)

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi==it's Fay. I taught at Bowdin College for two

> summers and my husband Bill joined for a three week visit all over

Maine

> including Acadia Park Wonderful. We will join you on your wonderful

> picnic. WE'll bring the brie and the cold chardonay.

> >

>

Guest guest

Sher

I like having a liver and having a tongue but that's as far as I'll

stretch it.

> individual fantasy lands, free of disease and free to

celebrate

> ourselves.

> >

> > Jack

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---------

--------- -

> >

> >

> >

> summers and my husband Bill joined for a three week visit

all over Maine

> including Acadia Park Wonderful. We will join you on your

wonderful

> >

>

Guest guest

Sher

stretch it.

celebrate

> ourselves.

> >

> > Jack

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

--------- -

> >

> >

> >

all over Maine

wonderful

> >

>

Guest guest

Sher

stretch it.

celebrate

> ourselves.

> >

> > Jack

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

--------- -

> >

> >

> >

all over Maine

wonderful

> >

>

Guest guest

How about inventing flavored o2? I'll bring blackberry brandy flavored.

sharon p ph asthma 2008

Subject: Re: Re: (unknown)To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, April 6, 2009, 11:55 AM

Bruce... ok, we'll have liver and onions, yummm, and stick our tongues out at Jack! teeheee

(unknown)> >> >> >> > Hi==it's Fay. I taught at Bowdin College for two> summers and my husband Bill joined for a three week visitall over Maine> including Acadia Park Wonderful. We will join you on yourwonderful> picnic. WE'll bring the brie and the cold chardonay.>

>>

Guest guest

Sharon

It's been done. There are oxygen bars with flavored oxygen. Just looked

at one supplier who has Apple, Apricot, Banana, , Cherry,

Chocalate Mint, Citrus Punch, Cinnamon, Cranberry, Earl Grey,

Eucalyptus, French Vanilla, Grape, Irish Creme, Lemon Lime, Mango, Mixed

Berry, Orange Vanilla, Peach, Peppermint, Raspberry, Rose, Rum,

Spearmint, Spiced Apple, Strawberry, Tangerine, Watermelon, and

Wintergreen.

> > > You aare welcome. All members of this group are

> > welcome. It's fantasy time! Let's set a time and date

> > > that we can all meet and have our picnic in our

> > individual fantasy lands, free of disease and free to

> celebrate

> > ourselves.

> > >

> > > Jack

> > > 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---------

> --------- -

> > > From: Metcalf faybil1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>

> > > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

> > > Sent: Friday, April 3, 2009 6:23:35 PM

> > > Subject: (unknown)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi==it's Fay. I taught at Bowdin College for two

> > summers and my husband Bill joined for a three week visit

> all over Maine

> > including Acadia Park Wonderful. We will join you on your

> wonderful

> > picnic. WE'll bring the brie and the cold chardonay.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

and I prefer having a heart, big one. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, April 6, 2009 11:59:13 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

SherI like having a liver and having a tongue but that's as far as I'llstretch it.> > You aare welcome. All members of this group are> welcome. It's fantasy time! Let's set a time and date> > that we can all meet and have our picnic in our> individual fantasy lands, free of

disease and free tocelebrate> ourselves.> >> > Jack> > 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine> >> >> >> >> >> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- ------------------ -> > From: Metcalf faybil1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > Sent: Friday, April 3, 2009 6:23:35 PM> > Subject: (unknown)> >> >> >> > Hi==it's Fay. I taught at Bowdin College for two> summers and my husband Bill joined for a three week visitall over Maine> including Acadia Park Wonderful. We will join you on yourwonderful> picnic. WE'll bring the brie and the cold chardonay.> >>

Guest guest

and I prefer having a heart, big one. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, April 6, 2009 11:59:13 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

SherI like having a liver and having a tongue but that's as far as I'llstretch it.> > You aare welcome. All members of this group are> welcome. It's fantasy time! Let's set a time and date> > that we can all meet and have our picnic in our> individual fantasy lands, free of

disease and free tocelebrate> ourselves.> >> > Jack> > 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine> >> >> >> >> >> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- ------------------ -> > From: Metcalf faybil1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > Sent: Friday, April 3, 2009 6:23:35 PM> > Subject: (unknown)> >> >> >> > Hi==it's Fay. I taught at Bowdin College for two> summers and my husband Bill joined for a three week visitall over Maine> including Acadia Park Wonderful. We will join you on yourwonderful> picnic. WE'll bring the brie and the cold chardonay.> >>

Guest guest

good idea....

(unknown)> >> >> >> > Hi==it's Fay. I taught at Bowdin College for two> summers and my husband Bill joined for a three week visitall over Maine> including Acadia Park Wonderful. We will join you on yourwonderful> picnic. WE'll bring the brie and the cold chardonay.> >>