RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bruce

amazing how i don't think of Texas getting so cold

when i lived in El Paso for about 6 months, if snowed overnight, it was gone by morning, except for in the mountains

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life

Subject: Re: SherTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 2:49 PM

PinkWell, we've warmed up to a balmy 29.....sure beats 15. Not suppose toget any warmer today but into the 50's tomorrow.... what a strangeDecember we've had.>> From: Sher Bauman bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net>> Subject: Re: Merry Happy!> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 8:45 AM>>>>>> MB... I hope your Merry is Happy

too.> We may not see family for Christmas. We are snowed in here in Oregon.I've never seen snow like this here. Hwys and business closed, truckslined up like trains due to closures.> But, we're ok. We don't need anything and our power is still on.> Our poor little Lola has a problem going potty however... lol. Richtakes her out and she disappears in the snow it's so deep. A littleDoxie has such short legs! Rich cleaned off a spot for her, clear downto the grass...about 9 inches. Now she is ok too.>> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>>> Merry Happy!>>>>>>> Hi everyone,>

The holidays are upon us! Ever since I was a little girl growing up ina neighborhood that was pretty evenly split between Catholic and JewishI loved the times Hannukah and Christmas fell during the same week. Iloved walking around the neighborhood looking at the Christmas lights onsome houses and the menorah's in the windows of others.> I just wanted to take time this morning to wish everyone here who iscelebrating this week the happiest, most joyful and peaceful holidayspossible.> It's a busy week for most of us so posting is likely to be light butwe're still here and if anyone needs something we'll be at your service!> We've lots to be thankful for. We've got several transplat survivorsin the group now and you all inspire the rest of us. God bless all ofyou and all of us as we continue to battle this disease.> Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to those of us celebrating and agood

week to everyone else!>> Beth in North Carolina> Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08>> "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. MaybeChristmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."> Dr. Seuss>

Guest guest

Ohhh Barbara...Quack Quack to you too! lol

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sher

Quack! Quack!

Guest guest

I must have 20 QF sweaters - love 'em.Sher Bauman wrote: Ohhh Barbara...Quack Quack to you too! lol MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Sher Quack! Quack! Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Guest guest

I must have 20 QF sweaters - love 'em.Sher Bauman wrote: Ohhh Barbara...Quack Quack to you too! lol MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Sher Quack! Quack! Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sher and Barb...QUACK! QUACK! right back

at you!!!!

Being a former teacher...I loved to wear her stuff to class to get the

reaction of the students!!!

I like her toned down...fancy quack shirts too.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Barbara McD wrote:

I must have 20 QF sweaters - love 'em.

Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net> wrote:

Ohhh Barbara...Quack Quack to

you too! lol

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

Nasturtiums

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

-----

Original Message -----

Barbara

To:

Breathe-Support

Sent:

Sunday, December 28, 2008 10:24 AM

Subject:

Sher

Quack! Quack!

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not

become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a

harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.0/1866 - Release Date: 12/27/2008 8:49 PM

Guest guest

B... last year my daughter Lysa and I went on a 3 day cruise together. On our way to the dining room for dinner we rounded a corner and came face to face w/a gal wearing the same QF outfit I was wearing! We all had such a good laugh.

I'm being more careful now tho' her stuff is pretty expensive.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sher

Quack! Quack!

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Guest guest

OMGosh...3 of us. Yes. I'll bet the kids loved your outfits. I've heard other teachers (on QVC phone) say the same thing.

Sher

Quack! Quack!

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.0/1866 - Release Date: 12/27/2008 8:49 PM

Guest guest

OK I'll play dummy...... What is Quack Quack all about???????? Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  OMGosh...3 of us.  Yes. I'll bet the kids loved your outfits. I've heard other teachers (on QVC phone) say the same thing.MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  SherQuack! Quack!Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC   Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.  Galatians 6:9 No virus found in this incoming message.

Guest guest

OK I'll play dummy...... What is Quack Quack all about???????? Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  OMGosh...3 of us.  Yes. I'll bet the kids loved your outfits. I've heard other teachers (on QVC phone) say the same thing.MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  SherQuack! Quack!Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC   Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.  Galatians 6:9 No virus found in this incoming message.

Guest guest

Guest guest

what are QF sweaters?

Donate Life

Sher

Quack! Quack!

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Guest guest

what are QF sweaters?

Donate Life

Sher

Quack! Quack!

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Guest guest

QF = Quacker Factory - a really fun line of clothing sold on QVC. The designer is named Jeanne Bice, and she is a hoot. Her stuff always brings a smile to faces, and people often comment on them. But it has gotten a little pricey for me (too!) and I only buy one now and then lately. But I've got a whole bunch (in different sizes LOL) from the past few years, and I still wear 'em all! Joyce T Rosenberg wrote: what are QF sweaters? Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania Donate Life Ohhh Barbara...Quack Quack to you too! lol MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Sher Quack! Quack! Barbara McD IPF, Sept 08 Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9 Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Guest guest

QF = Quacker Factory - a really fun line of clothing sold on QVC. The designer is named Jeanne Bice, and she is a hoot. Her stuff always brings a smile to faces, and people often comment on them. But it has gotten a little pricey for me (too!) and I only buy one now and then lately. But I've got a whole bunch (in different sizes LOL) from the past few years, and I still wear 'em all! Joyce T Rosenberg wrote: what are QF sweaters? Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania Donate Life Ohhh Barbara...Quack Quack to you too! lol MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Sher Quack! Quack! Barbara McD IPF, Sept 08 Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9 Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Guest guest

Joyce and Peggy, The QF is Quacker Factory

clothing sold on QVC...at least 3 of us have some!!!

They are very well made and have seasonal and school related motifs. I

love QVC.and many other TV shopping and catalogs.

They make shopping easier than the malls!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

No, NSIP was not

Potter,

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

Vinca

Joyce T Rosenberg wrote:

what are QF sweaters?

Donate Life

Ohhh Barbara...Quack

Quack to you too! lol

MamaSher, age 70. IPF

3-06, OR.

Nasturtiums

-----

Original Message -----

Barbara

To:

Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

Sent:

Subject:

Sher

Quack! Quack!

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful

Western NC

Let

us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap

a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Guest guest

Joyce and Peggy, The QF is Quacker Factory

clothing sold on QVC...at least 3 of us have some!!!

They are very well made and have seasonal and school related motifs. I

love QVC.and many other TV shopping and catalogs.

They make shopping easier than the malls!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

No, NSIP was not

Potter,

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

Vinca

Joyce T Rosenberg wrote:

what are QF sweaters?

Donate Life

Ohhh Barbara...Quack

Quack to you too! lol

MamaSher, age 70. IPF

3-06, OR.

Nasturtiums

-----

Original Message -----

Barbara

To:

Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

Sent:

Subject:

Sher

Quack! Quack!

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful

Western NC

Let

us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap

a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Guest guest

Quacker Factory...on QVC. Jeanne Bice has the cutest clothes... I don't like all her things, some are too cutsie for me/my age but some are really great.

Sher

Quack! Quack!

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Guest guest

Quacker Factory...on QVC. Jeanne Bice has the cutest clothes... I don't like all her things, some are too cutsie for me/my age but some are really great.

Sher

Quack! Quack!

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Guest guest

Sher

Quack! Quack!

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Guest guest

Well Peggy, it's obvious you're not a "Quacker" fan. lol. Quacker Factory is a line of clothing on QVC...'Quack Quack' is just a silly way to identify each other when you buy the clothing line. Barbara picked up it when she read the birthday poem in my album...

� Sher

Quack! Quack!

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

�

�

�

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.� Galatians 6:9

�

Guest guest

Well Peggy, it's obvious you're not a "Quacker" fan. lol. Quacker Factory is a line of clothing on QVC...'Quack Quack' is just a silly way to identify each other when you buy the clothing line. Barbara picked up it when she read the birthday poem in my album...

� Sher

Quack! Quack!

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

�

�

�

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.� Galatians 6:9

�

Guest guest

� Sher

Quack! Quack!

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

�

�

�

�

Guest guest

Yeah, baby! I did.Sher Bauman wrote:  Well Peggy, it's obvious you're not a "Quacker" fan. lol. Quacker Factory is a line of clothing on QVC...'Quack Quack' is just a silly way to identify each other when you buy the clothing line. Barbara picked up it when she read the birthday poem in my album... MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! � Sher Quack! Quack! Barbara McD IPF, Sept 08 Beautiful Western NC � � � Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.� Galatians 6:9 � No virus found in this

incoming message. Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.0/1866 - Release Date: 12/27/2008 8:49 PM Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9