RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Great to hear from you, Kerri! They were debating about a port-a-cath for me also. My veins are awful too. Depression really stinks. Are you on anything for it, and / or seeing a therapist? I'm on Wellbutrin and see both a psychiatrist for my meds, and a therapist for counseling/depression. Please take care of yourself and let us all know how you are doing.hugs,KateFrom: Kerri

To: MSersLife Sent: Tue, April 5, 2011 1:46:49 PMSubject: Re:

I do a lot of reading but not a lot of posting. I am sorry for that but sometimes I just don't know what to say. I am doing very good. I have been on Tysabri for 2 years and the only 'negative' is I had to have a port-a-cath put in because my veins didn't do well with being used every month. Not really sure if it is from the MS or just worsened by it but I ache all the time. I did to some degree for many years but it is getting worse. I also struggle more with depression. I have struggled with it since I was 13 but it is also getting worse. Hope everyone is doing ok. Again I am sorry I don't post much....just more quiet lately.Kerri

Guest guest

I am a teacher assistant in Broward. I am also a mother of two children on the spectrum. The budget cuts are hurting everyone especially our children.I think that parents should speak out more. Parents do not realize how much power they have. For me it is a bit difficult because I work where my son attends. I know that I have to choose my words wisely but I am still his advocate.