RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Patti, it's not eat six meals a day but spread the food of three meals and three snacks out evenly throughout the day so that your stomach isn't so full each time. Always eat breakfast. Instead of having a sandwich, yogurt, raw vegetables and fruit all in a 30min lunch break, have a morning break of lets say the grapes, an hour or so later 1/2 sandwich, an hour or so later have the veggies, an hour or so after that the yogurt, an hour or so later the other 1/2 sandwich and so on. Have good protein for breakfast and dinner and fruit or nuts for a last snack. In other words, graze. I must admit that I do sleep better if I have a glass of milk before bed. It takes time to have it feel right because it is different. Each of us has to discover what is healthy for our

individual needs, provides the necessary nutrents and gives us energy.

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 5:51:39 PMSubject: Re:

hi was actually told Joyce that cutting the carbs down would be a good thing for meals and i at this time have it written down but not at my finger tips.. the other thing is like most will tell you that 6 small meals is better for metabolism, and for breathing.. felt so roly poly and sick felt like i ate so much.. patti , nJ> > > > >> > > > >�> > > > > Arrianne, You are the first one that I have heard > mention�> > > gastric�> > > > bypass> > > > > on this site. Before I knew I had PH, my first

diagnosis > before�> > > > COPD and> > > > > PF, I was visiting my old gp monthly in preparation for > a�> > > gastric�> > > > loop.> > > > > I had started gaining weight when I could no longer > exercise�> > due�> > > to�> > > > SOB.> > > > > They kept telling me to lose weight but I couldn't. I > could�> > fast�> > > > just> > > > > fine but the body went into starvation mode and slowed > the�> > > > matabolism,> > > > > no weight loss. If I reduced my calories, still being > unable to�> > > > exercise> > > > > due to the SOB got me no where... When I did get to > pulmonary�> > >

rehab> > > > > where I had high levels of oxygen in the hospital, I was > able to> > > > > exercise and lose weight. My pulmonologist and Mayo > decided I�> > > could�> > > > not> > > > > tolerate the loop surgery in order to get to the point of > the�> > > heart�> > > > lung> > > > > transplant I would need and the disease would get me > before I�> > > could�> > > > lose> > > > > it at the rate I could lose it through diet and exercise > alone.�> > > I�> > > > feel> > > > > guilty for gaining the weight and angry that the gp > never�> > looked�> > > far> > > > > enough to find the PH and get

me treatment earlier. My > friend�> > who> > > > > insisted I go to Mayo was even willing to donate a lung > but we�> > > > didn't> > > > > match and I needed more and it was too complicated to go > on�> > with.> > > > >�> > > > > If you don't mind my curiosity, how much weight did you > need to�> > > > lose,> > > > > how long did it take and how old are you? I am only 62, my > mom�> > > died�> > > > in> > > > > her 70's and my dad in his 90's. I have an only daughter > and�> > > three�> > > > grand> > > > > children that I would like to be around for at least > another�> > ten�> > >

> years.> > > > > I am their Grammie Goose. I started writing children's > books�> > for�> > > > them> > > > > when the first one was born seven years ago. I have > already�> > > lived�> > > > longer> > > > > than the first prediction for people after their diagnosis > for�> > > PH.> > > > >�> > > > > I am just trying to get information from people who are in > more�> > > > similar> > > > > circumstances as I. Please tell me your story.> > > > >�> > > > > Margaret> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Patti, it's not eat six meals a day but spread the food of three meals and three snacks out evenly throughout the day so that your stomach isn't so full each time. Always eat breakfast. Instead of having a sandwich, yogurt, raw vegetables and fruit all in a 30min lunch break, have a morning break of lets say the grapes, an hour or so later 1/2 sandwich, an hour or so later have the veggies, an hour or so after that the yogurt, an hour or so later the other 1/2 sandwich and so on. Have good protein for breakfast and dinner and fruit or nuts for a last snack. In other words, graze. I must admit that I do sleep better if I have a glass of milk before bed. It takes time to have it feel right because it is different. Each of us has to discover what is healthy for our

individual needs, provides the necessary nutrents and gives us energy.

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 5:51:39 PMSubject: Re:

hi was actually told Joyce that cutting the carbs down would be a good thing for meals and i at this time have it written down but not at my finger tips.. the other thing is like most will tell you that 6 small meals is better for metabolism, and for breathing.. felt so roly poly and sick felt like i ate so much.. patti , nJ> > > > >> > > > >�> > > > > Arrianne, You are the first one that I have heard > mention�> > > gastric�> > > > bypass> > > > > on this site. Before I knew I had PH, my first

diagnosis > before�> > > > COPD and> > > > > PF, I was visiting my old gp monthly in preparation for > a�> > > gastric�> > > > loop.> > > > > I had started gaining weight when I could no longer > exercise�> > due�> > > to�> > > > SOB.> > > > > They kept telling me to lose weight but I couldn't. I > could�> > fast�> > > > just> > > > > fine but the body went into starvation mode and slowed > the�> > > > matabolism,> > > > > no weight loss. If I reduced my calories, still being > unable to�> > > > exercise> > > > > due to the SOB got me no where... When I did get to > pulmonary�> > >

rehab> > > > > where I had high levels of oxygen in the hospital, I was > able to> > > > > exercise and lose weight. My pulmonologist and Mayo > decided I�> > > could�> > > > not> > > > > tolerate the loop surgery in order to get to the point of > the�> > > heart�> > > > lung> > > > > transplant I would need and the disease would get me > before I�> > > could�> > > > lose> > > > > it at the rate I could lose it through diet and exercise > alone.�> > > I�> > > > feel> > > > > guilty for gaining the weight and angry that the gp > never�> > looked�> > > far> > > > > enough to find the PH and get

me treatment earlier. My > friend�> > who> > > > > insisted I go to Mayo was even willing to donate a lung > but we�> > > > didn't> > > > > match and I needed more and it was too complicated to go > on�> > with.> > > > >�> > > > > If you don't mind my curiosity, how much weight did you > need to�> > > > lose,> > > > > how long did it take and how old are you? I am only 62, my > mom�> > > died�> > > > in> > > > > her 70's and my dad in his 90's. I have an only daughter > and�> > > three�> > > > grand> > > > > children that I would like to be around for at least > another�> > ten�> > >

> years.> > > > > I am their Grammie Goose. I started writing children's > books�> > for�> > > > them> > > > > when the first one was born seven years ago. I have > already�> > > lived�> > > > longer> > > > > than the first prediction for people after their diagnosis > for�> > > PH.> > > > >�> > > > > I am just trying to get information from people who are in > more�> > > > similar> > > > > circumstances as I. Please tell me your story.> > > > >�> > > > > Margaret> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

-I didn't know that. I have a friend who is allergic to it!

Toodles! Jane

-- In Breathe-Support , " Suzi " wrote:

>

> HEY GANG A QUICK NOTE ABOUT SOY: SOY IS THE MOST MUCOUS PRODUCING

> FOOD YOU CAN EAT AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS!!! Suzi

>

Guest guest

Where can we read about that specifically? I never heard that either.

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 9:34:05 AMSubject: Re: Re:

didn't know that

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life Listed 1/09

www.transplantfund. org

From: Suzi <sropiequet (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, February 18, 2009, 9:15 PM

HEY GANG A QUICK NOTE ABOUT SOY: SOY IS THE MOST MUCOUS PRODUCINGFOOD YOU CAN EAT AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS!!! Suzi

Guest guest

peggy, Abbey is beautiful!!!! Yu are so lucky to have her She is adorable. Joyce Rudy AZ IPF 11=08

Here it is Sher... sorry I had the other on my desk top and didn't reduce it... OOPSI'll just add the little one too.. the newbies haven't seen them. Beth and Patty, Abby at 6 months of age.. I think her mask is gone now.

DCFC0057

Guest guest

, your comments about your father reminded me of Tim Russert's wonderful book "Wisdom of Our Fathers." Many of the stories are like yours, an unconventional father who perhaps had a problem never-the-less left their children a legacy of having been loved.

I recommend the book, but beware, it prompts many a tear. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 2:49:42 PMSubject:

Hi Dear Family!

My whirlwind week is winding down and I thought I'd check in. My Dad's service ( February 15) went great. All 5 of his children spoke and sang together, we choose a powder blue casket, his favorite color, and covered it in yellow roses, blue delphiniums, daizies, orchids and stargazers. It was absolutely beautiful. He had chosen the songs Amazing Grace, How Great Thou Art and suprisingly, The Battle Hymm of the Republic. About 120 people came and we had a Mexican food feast at my brother's house afterwards. Tuesday the 17th we had a private burial with just the family. Everyone who came in from out of state stayed at the beach and 40 adults and kids running in and out of the beach houses, sand and surf was tons of fun and incredibly exhausting!

I am so behind in posts but wanted to just drop a few notes Gwynnie style:

Happy Birthday Jack! Hope you are having a wonderful birthday week and keeping out of trouble!

Congratulations Gwynne! Being a grandmother is one of the greatest joys on earth.

Welcome Newbies, you have found a great place for information, care and love.

Suzi, I am so sorry to learn you were in the big house, glad you are better.

Jon, the prenisone has done wonders for my Sarcoid, praying it does the same for you.

I attached the reflections I wrote for my dad's service if anyone is interested. He was a very intelligent, very excentric, very loving man who battled alchohol his entire life. Sometimes he would win the battle for years at a time, and when he did he would quickly find high paying jobs and live a life of luxury- when he lost the battle he would quickly lose all he had gained and end up at square one. I spent a lot of my life being incredibly frustrated with him and the rollar coaster ride he led all of us on, but in the end his love covered " a multitude of sins", and a man with only an 8th grade education left 5 college educated children, and a legacy of a very loving family that I am so blessed to be a part of. Love you all,

R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

From: Gwynne Keyland <gwynnek (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net>Subject: my great news and note to ElisaTo: "BREATHE-SUPPORT Information" <Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com>Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 9:46 PM

Hi All,I just returned from a spontaneous road trip to Austinat my son's urging last weekend. It turns out I'm goingto be a grandmother - finally!!!! I got to see both mykids and their spouses, and we had a great visit. Butthe best part was finding out that andBrittany are going to have a baby. I'm just thrilled - thiswill be my first! It isn't due until late October, so we'vegot a long wait. Hooray!!!!!!Elisa,I'm sorry to hear about Barry's medical problems, and Ihope they lead him to take better care of himself. I'mglad he's getting the help he needs now, and both ofyou are in my prayers.Hugs and Blessings,Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant for IPF on 4-3-08at UTHSC - San Ft. Worth, TX

Guest guest

Morn' ,

Your sharing of your father's life & your family was very moving. Humanity is so complex & the inner battles that get waged are like whirlpools .. they affect so many people . How wonderful that your family stayed close ... that is the 'Proof of the Pudding' !

Now m'dear you take special care of your self over the next little while... you've used up a huge amount of physical & emotional energy... allow yourself time to recoup properly!

PROMISE!

Hugs,

in Oz

> > Subject: my great news and note to Elisa> To: "BREATHE-SUPPORT Information" Breathe-Support > Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 9:46 PM> > > > > > > Hi All,> I just returned from a spontaneous road trip to Austin> at my son's urging last weekend. It turns out I'm going> to be a grandmother - finally!!!! I got to see both my> kids and their spouses, and we had a great visit. But> the best part was finding out that and> Brittany are going to have a baby. I'm just thrilled - this> will be my first! It isn't due until late October, so we've> got a long wait. Hooray!!!!!!> > Elisa,> I'm sorry to hear about Barry's medical problems, and I> hope they lead him to take better care of himself. I'm> glad he's getting the help he needs now, and both of> you are in my prayers.> > Hugs and Blessings,> Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant for IPF on 4-3-08> at UTHSC - San Ft. Worth, TX>

Guest guest

...I read your snapshots...very touching...especially knowing what growing up w/ an alcoholic can mean. I'm glad you have these memories...

MamaSher; 70, IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

my great news and note to ElisaTo: "BREATHE-SUPPORT Information" <Breathe-Support >Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 9:46 PM

Hi All,I just returned from a spontaneous road trip to Austinat my son's urging last weekend. It turns out I'm goingto be a grandmother - finally!!!! I got to see both mykids and their spouses, and we had a great visit. Butthe best part was finding out that andBrittany are going to have a baby. I'm just thrilled - thiswill be my first! It isn't due until late October, so we'vegot a long wait. Hooray!!!!!!Elisa,I'm sorry to hear about Barry's medical problems, and Ihope they lead him to take better care of himself. I'mglad he's getting the help he needs now, and both ofyou are in my prayers.Hugs and Blessings,Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant for IPF on 4-3-08at UTHSC - San Ft. Worth, TX

Guest guest

...........thanks so much for sharing your reflections, and your father. jim

From: Gwynne Keyland <gwynnek (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net>Subject: my great news and note to ElisaTo: "BREATHE-SUPPORT Information" <Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com>Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 9:46 PM

Guest guest

Thank you for sharing the memories of your Dad. At the end of it all the only thing that really matters is the love. Thanks for the reminder.

Love you!

Beth

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 2:49:42 PMSubject:

Hi Dear Family!

My whirlwind week is winding down and I thought I'd check in. My Dad's service ( February 15) went great. All 5 of his children spoke and sang together, we choose a powder blue casket, his favorite color, and covered it in yellow roses, blue delphiniums, daizies, orchids and stargazers. It was absolutely beautiful. He had chosen the songs Amazing Grace, How Great Thou Art and suprisingly, The Battle Hymm of the Republic. About 120 people came and we had a Mexican food feast at my brother's house afterwards. Tuesday the 17th we had a private burial with just the family. Everyone who came in from out of state stayed at the beach and 40 adults and kids running in and out of the beach houses, sand and surf was tons of fun and incredibly exhausting!

Happy Birthday Jack! Hope you are having a wonderful birthday week and keeping out of trouble!

Congratulations Gwynne! Being a grandmother is one of the greatest joys on earth.

Jon, the prenisone has done wonders for my Sarcoid, praying it does the same for you.

I attached the reflections I wrote for my dad's service if anyone is interested. He was a very intelligent, very excentric, very loving man who battled alchohol his entire life. Sometimes he would win the battle for years at a time, and when he did he would quickly find high paying jobs and live a life of luxury- when he lost the battle he would quickly lose all he had gained and end up at square one. I spent a lot of my life being incredibly frustrated with him and the rollar coaster ride he led all of us on, but in the end his love covered " a multitude of sins", and a man with only an 8th grade education left 5 college educated children, and a legacy of a very loving family that I am so blessed to be a part of. Love you all,

Guest guest

very glad o have you back, missed you all these days.

Thank you for sharing the details about your father's funeral.it

sounded well organised and wonderful. Now you can hold on to the

memories you like and forget the others which trouble you

Love you

Geeta

-- In Breathe-Support , denise randel

wrote:

>

>

> Hi Dear Family!

>     My whirlwind week is winding down and I thought I'd check in. 

My Dad's service ( February 15) went great.  All 5 of his children

spoke and sang together, we choose a powder blue casket, his

favorite color, and covered it in yellow roses, blue delphiniums,

daizies, orchids and stargazers.  It was absolutely beautiful.  He

had chosen the songs Amazing Grace, How Great Thou Art and

suprisingly, The Battle Hymm of the Republic.  About 120 people came

and we had a Mexican food feast at my brother's house afterwards. 

Tuesday the 17th we had a private burial with just the family. 

Everyone who came in from out of state stayed at the beach and 40

adults and kids running in and out of the beach houses, sand and

surf was tons of fun and incredibly exhausting! 

>  

> I am so behind in posts but wanted to just drop a few notes

Gwynnie style:

>  

> Happy Birthday Jack!  Hope you are having a wonderful birthday

week and keeping out of trouble!

>  

> Congratulations Gwynne!  Being a grandmother is one of the

greatest joys on earth. 

>  

> Welcome Newbies, you have found a great place for information,

care and love.

>  

> Suzi, I am so sorry to learn you were in the big house, glad you

are better.

>  

> Jon,  the prenisone has done wonders for my Sarcoid, praying it

does the same for you.

>  

> I attached the reflections I wrote for my dad's service if anyone

is interested.  He was a very intelligent, very excentric, very

loving man who battled alchohol his entire life.  Sometimes he would

win the battle for years at a time, and when he did he would quickly

find high paying jobs and live a life of luxury- when he lost the

battle he would quickly lose all he had gained and end up at square

one.  I spent a lot of my life being incredibly frustrated with him

and the rollar coaster ride he led all of us on, but in the end his

love covered " a multitude of sins " , and a man with only an 8th

grade education left 5 college educated children, and a legacy of a

very loving family that I am so blessed to be a part of.  Love you

all,

>

>  R. (52)  Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   Carlsbad, California

>

>

>

>

> From: Gwynne Keyland

> Subject: my great news and note to Elisa

> To: " BREATHE-SUPPORT Information " Breathe-Support >

> Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 9:46 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi All,

> I just returned from a spontaneous road trip to Austin

> at my son's urging last weekend. It turns out I'm going

> to be a grandmother - finally!!!! I got to see both my

> kids and their spouses, and we had a great visit. But

> the best part was finding out that and

> Brittany are going to have a baby. I'm just thrilled - this

> will be my first! It isn't due until late October, so we've

> got a long wait. Hooray!!!!!!

>

> Elisa,

> I'm sorry to hear about Barry's medical problems, and I

> hope they lead him to take better care of himself. I'm

> glad he's getting the help he needs now, and both of

> you are in my prayers.

>

> Hugs and Blessings,

> Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant for IPF on 4-3-08

> at UTHSC - San Ft. Worth, TX

>

Guest guest

Glad a very difficult time period went well. The casket sounds beautiful. Your dad sounds like an amazing man. Glad you were surrounded by family.

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life Listed 1/09

www.transplantfund.org---

Subject: To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, February 23, 2009, 2:49 PM

Hi Dear Family!

Guest guest

Hi !

I laughed out loud! You made my day - I am going to print yours and share it, if that's okay? - You are a very special lady! I see why you are beating the odds!

Ken

From: tony <oilfieldcop@ yahoo.com>Subject: Re: New PF woman/age 65/diagnosed 6/2008/What is average life span with this disease?To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 2:15 PM

No one knows how long you got I been fighting it for going on 15 years so don't let the horror stories get to you to bad. I have both IPF and COPD and all that means is its hard to breath like we don't all ready know it huh. Hey just relax your nerves settle down and take it a step at a time and enjoy yourself as much as you can.Don't think about the regrets get out and o the things you want to do.Even if you think you can't do them try anyhow-ggod lucktony>> Hi, Ginny here, from Richmond, VA. Just found this PF site and have questions. Where do I go to buy an oximeter? Also, I read somewhere on the PF Foundation site that the average span of years to live once you are

diagnosed is 4 to 6 years, is this correct? Thanks for any info. you can share with me. Sincerely, Ginny>

Guest guest

Once again, We have tragically lost one of our own.

Medic's Lament

There is a voice from Heaven crying

Saying " Medic come home. "

" Your mission on earth is over,

Your long journey is done. "

My Savior, Christ, has met me

With His arms held open wide.

" Well done, My faithful servant.

Welcome to Paradise. "

" Here are the people

Whose lives you helped to save.

They are here to thank you

For the efforts that you gave. "

The calls that you answered

Were sometimes intense.

And you have seen things in life

That did not always make sense.

Still you gave your all

On each and every scene.

Using all the skills you acquired

And decided what the signs might mean.

May you rest in peace, . Know that we who are stil here will miss your

presence whether we knew you or not.

Do you want to talk to the Paramedic in charge or the EMT who knows what's going

on?

Subject:

To: texasems-l

Date: Saturday, August 22, 2009, 8:11 PM

Today, A Paramedic with Charlton Methodist Hospital and Medic One

Medical Response of Dallas, Passed. He was a native Of Mississippi. He touched

everyone in whom he came in contact with in a very positive way. He will be

missed by all. As of this time, Services are pending.

Guest guest

Another icon of our generation has passed. died today. The article said she was 79 and I heard on the radio she died of congestive heart failure. She was such a beauty! As a young teenager I remember reading the movie magazines about her scandals and many husbands. I always think of her in "National Velvet". hugs SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or

defects.

Guest guest

Yeah, she was ahead of her time lol...

Today would have been my sister's 62nd birthday. So with one thing and another I'm kinda weepy today.

~*~Hugs~*~

~*~Akiba~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

http://www.affiliates-natural-salt-lamps.com/pages/156.php

--

Another icon of our generation has passed. died today. The article said she was 79 and I heard on the radio she died of congestive heart failure. She was such a beauty! As a young teenager I remember reading the movie magazines about her scandals and many husbands. I always think of her in "National Velvet". hugs

SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Guest guest

I'm sorry, Akiba. I hope you were able to focus on the good memories as much as possible.hugs SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. To: MSersLife Sent: Wed, March 23, 2011 3:31:31 PMSubject: Re:

Yeah, she was ahead of her time lol...

Today would have been my sister's 62nd birthday. So with one thing and another I'm kinda weepy today.

~*~Hugs~*~

~*~Akiba~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

--

Another icon of our generation has passed. died today. The article said she was 79 and I heard on the radio she died of congestive heart failure. She was such a beauty! As a young teenager I remember reading the movie magazines about her scandals and many husbands. I always think of her in "National Velvet". hugs

SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Guest guest

As much as I could. Interestingly the Minister who married us and who baptized Robbin (in the St Lawrence River) called today. He did not know about Mom's and Bev's deaths so I told him about them. He didn't know Bev but he knew Mom pretty well.

~*~Hugs~*~

~*~Akiba~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

--

Guest guest

Wow, the minister called you today? Was it out of the blue, or were you expecting a call from him?love ya sis,KateTo: MSersLife Sent: Wed, March 23, 2011 11:31:29 PMSubject: Re:

As much as I could. Interestingly the Minister who married us and who baptized Robbin (in the St Lawrence River) called today. He did not know about Mom's and Bev's deaths so I told him about them. He didn't know Bev but he knew Mom pretty well.

~*~Hugs~*~

~*~Akiba~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

--

Guest guest

I had left a message at his Church asking for him to contact me, he die email then thought "aw heck, I'll just call" so he did.

Look up St Luke's Methodist in sburg, WV, there is a pic of him, he is the most beautiful men, inside and out!

~*~Hugs~*~

~*~Akiba~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

--

Guest guest

I do a lot of reading but not a lot of posting. I am sorry for that but sometimes I just don't know what to say. I am doing very good. I have been on Tysabri for 2 years and the only 'negative' is I had to have a port-a-cath put in because my veins didn't do well with being used every month. Not really sure if it is from the MS or just worsened by it but I ache all the time. I did to some degree for many years but it is getting worse. I also struggle more with depression. I have struggled with it since I was 13 but it is also getting worse. Hope everyone is doing ok. Again I am sorry I don't post much....just more quiet lately.Kerri

Guest guest

I do a lot of reading but not a lot of posting. I am sorry for that but sometimes I just don't know what to say. I am doing very good. I have been on Tysabri for 2 years and the only 'negative' is I had to have a port-a-cath put in because my veins didn't do well with being used every month. Not really sure if it is from the MS or just worsened by it but I ache all the time. I did to some degree for many years but it is getting worse. I also struggle more with depression. I have struggled with it since I was 13 but it is also getting worse. Hope everyone is doing ok. Again I am sorry I don't post much....just more quiet lately.Kerri