RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: allergies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That is how I do my food diet... amazingly, when I'm 'caught up' on everything, I don't crave a single thing LOL. Go figure LOL.

Man I wish we could go back to those days!! Even tho it was harder work, it was still so much easier in many ways.

I found that I can't eat turkey AT all, and chicken only on rare occasions. Eggs sometimes. And I believe that it's because of all the crap they put in the feed. From working at a feed store, I found that they put alot of "medicne" in the feeds to help keep the baby animals from getting sick. It works much better if you give them regular feed, THEN if they get sick, give them medicne. If they're already on drugs when they get sick, it's hard to treat them. All that drug and other crap they add is what I'm not able to tolerate anymore I'm thinking. I haven't been able to eat turkey for over 10 years. Every time I smell it, it smells rotten. My guess is no more turkey for me, which is fine. I got so sick on it, I separated some ribs. I'd rather not go there again.

Spiff <knodgery (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

Both my grandfather and father kept beehives and madehoney. One of my fondest childhood memories is ofhelping with getting the honey from the comb. As asmall child I used to put the long knives into hotwater (a hot knive just slides through the wax thatseals the honeycomb) and I was sometimes allowed toturn the handle on the spinner that forced the honeyout of the honeycomb. All this in a house that was litby parafin lamp and candle; electicity didn't reachthat village until the 1960s. My parents and grandparents grew all the fruit andvegetables they needed, kept chickens for eggs and forthe table, made their own jams, pickles and wine and a'bought' cake was a rarity.Come to think of it my allergies began when I lefthome to go to college!Recently I've found that I can't eat bread. I've readthat so-called wheat allergies are really allergies tothe preservatives used in commercial production ofbread, and I know that I can eat the bread I makemyself with no problem at all.--- Cindy <abigpurplediamond (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:> ,> You are right !!! Locally produced honey is the> best to help with> Allergies. BUT , it MUST BE ORGANIC unprocessed, the> reason is,> bees gather all the local pollens & put them in the> honey & when > you eat them it helps your body build immunity to> the allergies.> IF the honey is processed they use heat & it KILLS> all the beneficial> stuff in the honey. There is a low heat used in the> organic stuff to > get the honey to come out if the combs. You can even> find some > places that sell you the comb too.If anyone is> interested in > reading more, just type honey in the search box & > read away !!!> Cindy Sue> > >> > Some years ago somebody recommended that I eat> very> > locally produced honey as a homeopathic remedy for> my> > allergy to oil seed rape. I found a source for the> > honey and hey presto! my symptoms were so reduced> the> > next year that I hardly noticed that pollen> season. > > Do you have locally produced honey in Texas ?> > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates (http://voice.yahoo.com)

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call rates.

Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

That is how I do my food diet... amazingly, when I'm 'caught up' on everything, I don't crave a single thing LOL. Go figure LOL.

Man I wish we could go back to those days!! Even tho it was harder work, it was still so much easier in many ways.

I found that I can't eat turkey AT all, and chicken only on rare occasions. Eggs sometimes. And I believe that it's because of all the crap they put in the feed. From working at a feed store, I found that they put alot of "medicne" in the feeds to help keep the baby animals from getting sick. It works much better if you give them regular feed, THEN if they get sick, give them medicne. If they're already on drugs when they get sick, it's hard to treat them. All that drug and other crap they add is what I'm not able to tolerate anymore I'm thinking. I haven't been able to eat turkey for over 10 years. Every time I smell it, it smells rotten. My guess is no more turkey for me, which is fine. I got so sick on it, I separated some ribs. I'd rather not go there again.

Both my grandfather and father kept beehives and madehoney. One of my fondest childhood memories is ofhelping with getting the honey from the comb. As asmall child I used to put the long knives into hotwater (a hot knive just slides through the wax thatseals the honeycomb) and I was sometimes allowed toturn the handle on the spinner that forced the honeyout of the honeycomb. All this in a house that was litby parafin lamp and candle; electicity didn't reachthat village until the 1960s. My parents and grandparents grew all the fruit andvegetables they needed, kept chickens for eggs and forthe table, made their own jams, pickles and wine and a'bought' cake was a rarity.Come to think of it my allergies began when I lefthome to go to college!Recently I've found that I can't eat bread. I've readthat so-called wheat allergies are really allergies tothe preservatives used in commercial production ofbread, and I know that I can eat the bread I makemyself with no problem at all.--- Cindy <abigpurplediamond (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:> ,> You are right !!! Locally produced honey is the> best to help with> Allergies. BUT , it MUST BE ORGANIC unprocessed, the> reason is,> bees gather all the local pollens & put them in the> honey & when > you eat them it helps your body build immunity to> the allergies.> IF the honey is processed they use heat & it KILLS> all the beneficial> stuff in the honey. There is a low heat used in the> organic stuff to > get the honey to come out if the combs. You can even> find some > places that sell you the comb too.If anyone is> interested in > reading more, just type honey in the search box & > read away !!!> Cindy Sue> > >> > Some years ago somebody recommended that I eat> very> > locally produced honey as a homeopathic remedy for> my> > allergy to oil seed rape. I found a source for the> > honey and hey presto! my symptoms were so reduced> the> > next year that I hardly noticed that pollen> season. > > Do you have locally produced honey in Texas ?> > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates (http://voice.yahoo.com)

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yeah, hubby tried to get me to eat a bite of broccoli with cheese sause on it, and while I normally like it ok, this stuff just plain stunk to me, so I wouldn't eat it at all. I don't generally eat broccoli on a regular basis anyway, unless I get to Cracker Barrel on a Wednesday evening and they have their Broccoli Cheddar Chicken on the menu. Now THAT I can eat the heck out of most of the time. Fortunately there aren't many things I'm allergic to that I know of other than a couple of antibiotics.DerSpiff wrote: ya, lambs and calves I just can't hack. I go by the way that I react mentally to stuff now. For example: if I'm craving orange crush pop, that means I'm low on Vitamin C ( I'm allergic to it so can't take it daily ), if an omelet sounds reeeely good, I'll have one, if it sounds eeeh or nah, then I

don't. If it sounds just plain nasty, I avoid it altogether. Haven't gone wrong doing this yet.Spiff Kathy >^,,^<KitzCat146@...http://www.chaytongroup.com/modernbill/order/index.php?aid=ka081104http://www.heartwarmers4u.com/members/?kitzcatkitzcat2001 on Yahoo Messengerkitzcat on MSN MessengerIn a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats. - English Proverb

We have the perfect Group for you. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups.