RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: pregnancy with VVS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i gave birth twice, once with an epidural and had an episiotomy and the second time naturally with no epidural or episiotomy (used midwives that time and had a much better experience). the pelvic muscles get stretched out from delivery. many women find that reduces their pain. i had no increase in vulvar pain after my deliveries. a couple years after my second birth i had a major flare and saw dr. glazer who said my pelvic floor muscles were very weak and needed some toning. i started a regimen of kegels with a machine and that has helped significantly in combination with physical therapy, and meds, namely neurontin and especially cymbalta.

the pregnancies did not affect the vulvodynia for me at all. i would never ever schedule a c-section because of vulvodynia. it is pelvic surgery and could make things worse just as much as a vaginal delivery could, plus it carries far more risk.

a big reason for me not to get pregnant again is because i do not want to have to go off my meds during pregnancy. plus i have two healthy beautiful daughters, thank G-d.

pregnancy with VVS

Hi,I'm starting to think about having a family over the next few years,now that I'm doing a little better and can have sex occasionally. Hasanyone had a child while you've had vulvodynia? I'm curious whetheryour symptoms got better/worse/stayed the same, and if you had anatural birth or c-section. I'm mostly terrified of having to givebirth naturally, and risk reactivating the nerves, and hurting mymuscles. What are your thoughts? I'd really appreciate it, as it's been on mymind a lot.thanks,

Guest guest

a suggestion for getting pregnant without sex: have your husband ejaculate into a condom or cup, then draw up the semen with a turkey baster. using plenty of lube, insert vaginally and squirt. then lie with your legs for about 20-30 minutes. if you want to have sex to get pregnant, use an ovulation kit to maximize your chances while minimizing the amount of sex you have to have.

pregnancy with VVS

Hi,I'm starting to think about having a family over the next few years,now that I'm doing a little better and can have sex occasionally. Hasanyone had a child while you've had vulvodynia? I'm curious whetheryour symptoms got better/worse/stayed the same, and if you had anatural birth or c-section. I'm mostly terrified of having to givebirth naturally, and risk reactivating the nerves, and hurting mymuscles. What are your thoughts? I'd really appreciate it, as it's been on mymind a lot.thanks,**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**Our HOME page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisordersto search our archives, files, articles, etc.***

Guest guest

oops, i meant, "lie with your legs up over your head"

pregnancy with VVS

Hi,I'm starting to think about having a family over the next few years,now that I'm doing a little better and can have sex occasionally. Hasanyone had a child while you've had vulvodynia? I'm curious whetheryour symptoms got better/worse/stayed the same, and if you had anatural birth or c-section. I'm mostly terrified of having to givebirth naturally, and risk reactivating the nerves, and hurting mymuscles. What are your thoughts? I'd really appreciate it, as it's been on mymind a lot.thanks,**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**Our HOME page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisordersto search our archives, files, articles, etc.***

Guest guest

hello - i AM TRYING NOT TO TELL TOO Many people (but it's haRMLESS as I don't reALLY KNOW YOU all) becAUSE OF MY COMPLICated heALTH (In ADDITION TO VVS I Have chronic renAL Failure AND THEREFORE Have A HIGH RISK OF MISSCarriAGE) but I AM 6 WEEKS PREGNAnt! I WOULD PREFER (Baring complicATIONS) a naturAL BIRTH and would ALWays encourAGE EVERONE TO attempt nATURal birth with midwives if you ARE HEalthy AND THE PREG is normAL. THE RISKS OF Major surgery ARE GREat AND SHOULD NOT BE CHOSEN UNLESS NEEDED. SORRY about the funny typing - my "A" HITS THE Cap lock key - need A NEW KEYBOard I guess.

Guest guest

hello - i AM TRYING NOT TO TELL TOO Many people (but it's haRMLESS as I don't reALLY KNOW YOU all) becAUSE OF MY COMPLICated heALTH (In ADDITION TO VVS I Have chronic renAL Failure AND THEREFORE Have A HIGH RISK OF MISSCarriAGE) but I AM 6 WEEKS PREGNAnt! I WOULD PREFER (Baring complicATIONS) a naturAL BIRTH and would ALWays encourAGE EVERONE TO attempt nATURal birth with midwives if you ARE HEalthy AND THE PREG is normAL. THE RISKS OF Major surgery ARE GREat AND SHOULD NOT BE CHOSEN UNLESS NEEDED. SORRY about the funny typing - my "A" HITS THE Cap lock key - need A NEW KEYBOard I guess.

Guest guest

Guest guest

I know, it sounds awful when I describe it :)

>

>Reply-To: VulvarDisorders

>To: VulvarDisorders

>Subject: Re: Re: pregnancy with VVS

>Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 15:32:59 -0800 (PST)

>

>,

>

>Can you send me a care package with this cream? ;-P

>Sincerely,

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Re: pregnancy with VVS

> >Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 07:40:33 -0800 (PST)

> >

> >My gyn told me he has heard antecdotal evidence that this CAN get better

> >with childbirth, but I have heard the same thing in reverse (it can get

> >worse). the V Book by discusses ways to get pregnant

> >without intercourse (ie-turkey baster method), although I know that if we

> >all had our druthers it would be through intercourse. , what are

>you

> >doing that is making you feel better?

> > Lindsey

> >

> >

> >---------------------------------

> >Sponsored Link

> >

> > Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month.

> >Intro-*Terms

>

>_________________________________________________________________

>Get FREE company branded e-mail accounts and business Web site from

>Microsoft Office Live

>http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/

>

>

>

>**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**

>

>Our HOME page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisorders

>to search our archives, files, articles, etc.

>

>***

Guest guest

I know, it sounds awful when I describe it :)

>

>Reply-To: VulvarDisorders

>To: VulvarDisorders

>Subject: Re: Re: pregnancy with VVS

>Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 15:32:59 -0800 (PST)

>

>,

>

>Can you send me a care package with this cream? ;-P

>Sincerely,

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Re: pregnancy with VVS

> >Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 07:40:33 -0800 (PST)

> >

> >My gyn told me he has heard antecdotal evidence that this CAN get better

> >with childbirth, but I have heard the same thing in reverse (it can get

> >worse). the V Book by discusses ways to get pregnant

> >without intercourse (ie-turkey baster method), although I know that if we

> >all had our druthers it would be through intercourse. , what are

>you

> >doing that is making you feel better?

> > Lindsey

> >

> >

> >---------------------------------

> >Sponsored Link

> >

> > Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month.

> >Intro-*Terms

>

>_________________________________________________________________

>Get FREE company branded e-mail accounts and business Web site from

>Microsoft Office Live

>http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/

>

>

>

>**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**

>

>Our HOME page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisorders

>to search our archives, files, articles, etc.

>

>***

Guest guest

Thanks for the suggestion, will think about it whenever we have the economy to have children.

Sincerely

pregnancy with VVS

Hi,I'm starting to think about having a family over the next few years,now that I'm doing a little better and can have sex occasionally. Hasanyone had a child while you've had vulvodynia? I'm curious whetheryour symptoms got better/worse/ stayed the same, and if you had anatural birth or c-section. I'm mostly terrified of having to givebirth naturally, and risk reactivating the nerves, and hurting mymuscles. What are your thoughts? I'd really appreciate it, as it's been on mymind a lot.thanks,**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**Our HOME page is http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/VulvarDiso rdersto search our archives, files, articles, etc.***

Guest guest

Thanks for the suggestion, will think about it whenever we have the economy to have children.

Sincerely

pregnancy with VVS

Hi,I'm starting to think about having a family over the next few years,now that I'm doing a little better and can have sex occasionally. Hasanyone had a child while you've had vulvodynia? I'm curious whetheryour symptoms got better/worse/ stayed the same, and if you had anatural birth or c-section. I'm mostly terrified of having to givebirth naturally, and risk reactivating the nerves, and hurting mymuscles. What are your thoughts? I'd really appreciate it, as it's been on mymind a lot.thanks,**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**Our HOME page is http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/VulvarDiso rdersto search our archives, files, articles, etc.***

Guest guest

Im happy to hear, this gives hope to me, because I have wanted children very long and am very depressed because of vulvar pain, not being able to have sex and feeling less woman.

Btw, just a curious question, are you Jewish?

;)

pregnancy with VVS

Hi,I'm starting to think about having a family over the next few years,now that I'm doing a little better and can have sex occasionally. Hasanyone had a child while you've had vulvodynia? I'm curious whetheryour symptoms got better/worse/ stayed the same, and if you had anatural birth or c-section. I'm mostly terrified of having to givebirth naturally, and risk reactivating the nerves, and hurting mymuscles. What are your thoughts? I'd really appreciate it, as it's been on mymind a lot.thanks,

Guest guest

Im happy to hear, this gives hope to me, because I have wanted children very long and am very depressed because of vulvar pain, not being able to have sex and feeling less woman.

Btw, just a curious question, are you Jewish?

;)

pregnancy with VVS

Hi,I'm starting to think about having a family over the next few years,now that I'm doing a little better and can have sex occasionally. Hasanyone had a child while you've had vulvodynia? I'm curious whetheryour symptoms got better/worse/ stayed the same, and if you had anatural birth or c-section. I'm mostly terrified of having to givebirth naturally, and risk reactivating the nerves, and hurting mymuscles. What are your thoughts? I'd really appreciate it, as it's been on mymind a lot.thanks,

Guest guest

hehe ok, thanks then i know what to do about the legs ;)

pregnancy with VVS

Guest guest

hehe ok, thanks then i know what to do about the legs ;)

pregnancy with VVS

Guest guest

Hehe yeah it does, but if it helps, then maybe its worth it!

Re: pregnancy with VVS> >Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 07:40:33 -0800 (PST)> >> >My gyn told me he has heard antecdotal evidence that this CAN get better> >with childbirth, but I have heard the same thing in reverse (it can get> >worse). the V Book by discusses ways to get pregnant> >without intercourse (ie-turkey baster method), although I know that if we> >all had our druthers it would be through intercourse. , what are >you> >doing that is making you feel better?> > Lindsey> >> >> >---------------------------------> >Sponsored Link> >> > Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month.>

>Intro-*Terms>>_________________________________________________________________>Get FREE company branded e-mail accounts and business Web site from>Microsoft Office Live>http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/>>>>**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**>>Our HOME page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisorders>to search our archives, files, articles, etc.>>***

Guest guest

Re: pregnancy with VVS> >Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 07:40:33 -0800 (PST)> >> >My gyn told me he has heard antecdotal evidence that this CAN get better> >with childbirth, but I have heard the same thing in reverse (it can get> >worse). the V Book by discusses ways to get pregnant> >without intercourse (ie-turkey baster method), although I know that if we> >all had our druthers it would be through intercourse. , what are >you> >doing that is making you feel better?> > Lindsey> >> >> >---------------------------------> >Sponsored Link> >> > Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month.>

>Intro-*Terms>>_________________________________________________________________>Get FREE company branded e-mail accounts and business Web site from>Microsoft Office Live>http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/>>>>**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**>>Our HOME page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisorders>to search our archives, files, articles, etc.>>***

Guest guest

Guest guest

I don't know what you mean by "injection" but turkey baster method is a definite yes. IVF is an expensive option, but is also an option. I would so try turkey baster first, though!

Sponsored Link$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!

Guest guest

Well, I meant by using the same method as when we get a shot from the doc, but with sperms in the tube instead of medication. But yes, I think I would go for the turkey baster at first, instead of IVF.

Re: pregnancy with VVSI don't know what you mean by "injection" but turkey baster method is a definite yes. IVF is an expensive option, but is also an option. I would so try turkey baster first, though!

Sponsored Link$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!

Guest guest

Well, I meant by using the same method as when we get a shot from the doc, but with sperms in the tube instead of medication. But yes, I think I would go for the turkey baster at first, instead of IVF.

Re: pregnancy with VVSI don't know what you mean by "injection" but turkey baster method is a definite yes. IVF is an expensive option, but is also an option. I would so try turkey baster first, though!

Guest guest

I see...I don't think that would be necessary at all, or even practiced

other than IVF. I actually know somebody that got pregnant with the

turkey baster method-she was a lesbian and had a gay male friend who

agreed to donate the sperm. There was NO sexual contact obviously, but

this method worked just fine for them and there are two wonderful

children who are now teen-agers from this method!

Lindsey

>

> Well, I meant by using the same method as when we get a shot from the

doc, but with sperms in the tube instead of medication. But yes, I

think I would go for the turkey baster at first, instead of IVF.

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I see...I don't think that would be necessary at all, or even practiced

other than IVF. I actually know somebody that got pregnant with the

turkey baster method-she was a lesbian and had a gay male friend who

agreed to donate the sperm. There was NO sexual contact obviously, but

this method worked just fine for them and there are two wonderful

children who are now teen-agers from this method!

Lindsey

>

> Well, I meant by using the same method as when we get a shot from the

doc, but with sperms in the tube instead of medication. But yes, I

think I would go for the turkey baster at first, instead of IVF.

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Wow thats so cool!!!

I have to try that some day!

Thanks for telling their story.

I see...I don't think that would be necessary at all, or even practiced other than IVF. I actually know somebody that got pregnant with the turkey baster method-she was a lesbian and had a gay male friend who agreed to donate the sperm. There was NO sexual contact obviously, but this method worked just fine for them and there are two wonderful children who are now teen-agers from this method!Lindsey>> Well, I meant by using the same method as when we get a shot from the doc, but with sperms in the tube instead of medication. But yes, I think I would go for the turkey baster at first, instead of IVF.> > > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**Our HOME page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisordersto search our

archives, files, articles, etc.***

Guest guest

Wow thats so cool!!!

I see...I don't think that would be necessary at all, or even practiced other than IVF. I actually know somebody that got pregnant with the turkey baster method-she was a lesbian and had a gay male friend who agreed to donate the sperm. There was NO sexual contact obviously, but this method worked just fine for them and there are two wonderful children who are now teen-agers from this method!Lindsey>> Well, I meant by using the same method as when we get a shot from the doc, but with sperms in the tube instead of medication. But yes, I think I would go for the turkey baster at first, instead of IVF.> > > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**Our HOME page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisordersto search our

Guest guest

Wow thats so cool!!!