RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: pregnancy with VVS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

I haven't really an answer, I just wanted to say thank you for bringing this up, because this has been the thing that has made me cry the most over the years, wanting children so badly, wanting a happy family with lots of kids and not being able to have sex and have children. I just wanted to know, like you, if someone here has been able to have sex and have children, before or after they started their treatments for the vulvar pain.

My doc told me I could have children, but, the pain is so immense I haven't really wanted to have vaginal sex, we have tried a few times, but it just hurts too much. I have felt like crap because of this and this has also caused me a depression. I would love to be able to have sex like everyone else and know that if I am not having kids at the moment it is because of another reason, not the pain at having sex.

And also, like you, I wonder about what happens at childbirth, if you tell the people at hospital that you have VV and so on, will they understand? Will they help? Is it good/bad to give birth vaginally when you have VV and others?

Sincerely,

pregnancy with VVS

Hi,I'm starting to think about having a family over the next few years,now that I'm doing a little better and can have sex occasionally. Hasanyone had a child while you've had vulvodynia? I'm curious whetheryour symptoms got better/worse/stayed the same, and if you had anatural birth or c-section. I'm mostly terrified of having to givebirth naturally, and risk reactivating the nerves, and hurting mymuscles. What are your thoughts? I'd really appreciate it, as it's been on mymind a lot.thanks,**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**Our HOME page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisordersto search our archives, files, articles, etc.***

Guest guest

Thanks for responding . Although I'm only 27 and have years to

still have kids, it's always a fear of mine that the pain will get in the

way of conceiving. I have definitely felt very depressed about this from

time to time. I've had VVS for almost about 13 years, and the treatments

I'm on are finally helping me a bit to the point where I can have sex 1-2

times a week, and I am starting to think about actually getting pregnant.

I'm afraid that this is my window of opportunity (sorry to be so negative) -

you know, what if the treatments stop working. Whenever I talk to anyone

about this, I always get 'don't worry you have years, and you can always

find a way'. I guess noone knows how to respond.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but can you choose what type of birth you

have (natural or c-sec)?

I would much rather have a c-section.

Thanks for listening,

>

>Reply-To: VulvarDisorders

>To: VulvarDisorders

>Subject: Re: pregnancy with VVS

>Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:10:35 -0800 (PST)

>

>Hi ,

>

>I haven't really an answer, I just wanted to say thank you for bringing

>this up, because this has been the thing that has made me cry the most over

>the years, wanting children so badly, wanting a happy family with lots of

>kids and not being able to have sex and have children. I just wanted to

>know, like you, if someone here has been able to have sex and have

>children, before or after they started their treatments for the vulvar

>pain.

>

>My doc told me I could have children, but, the pain is so immense I haven't

>really wanted to have vaginal sex, we have tried a few times, but it just

>hurts too much. I have felt like crap because of this and this has also

>caused me a depression. I would love to be able to have sex like everyone

>else and know that if I am not having kids at the moment it is because of

>another reason, not the pain at having sex.

>

>And also, like you, I wonder about what happens at childbirth, if you tell

>the people at hospital that you have VV and so on, will they understand?

>Will they help? Is it good/bad to give birth vaginally when you have VV and

>others?

>

>Sincerely,

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> pregnancy with VVS

>

>

>Hi,

>

>I'm starting to think about having a family over the next few years,

>now that I'm doing a little better and can have sex occasionally. Has

>anyone had a child while you've had vulvodynia? I'm curious whether

>your symptoms got better/worse/stayed the same, and if you had a

>natural birth or c-section. I'm mostly terrified of having to give

>birth naturally, and risk reactivating the nerves, and hurting my

>muscles.

>

>What are your thoughts? I'd really appreciate it, as it's been on my

>mind a lot.

>

>thanks,

>

>

>

>

>

>**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**

>

>Our HOME page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisorders

>to search our archives, files, articles, etc.

>

>***

Guest guest

Thanks for responding . Although I'm only 27 and have years to

still have kids, it's always a fear of mine that the pain will get in the

way of conceiving. I have definitely felt very depressed about this from

time to time. I've had VVS for almost about 13 years, and the treatments

I'm on are finally helping me a bit to the point where I can have sex 1-2

times a week, and I am starting to think about actually getting pregnant.

I'm afraid that this is my window of opportunity (sorry to be so negative) -

you know, what if the treatments stop working. Whenever I talk to anyone

about this, I always get 'don't worry you have years, and you can always

find a way'. I guess noone knows how to respond.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but can you choose what type of birth you

have (natural or c-sec)?

I would much rather have a c-section.

Thanks for listening,

>

>Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:10:35 -0800 (PST)

>

>Hi ,

>

>I haven't really an answer, I just wanted to say thank you for bringing

>this up, because this has been the thing that has made me cry the most over

>the years, wanting children so badly, wanting a happy family with lots of

>kids and not being able to have sex and have children. I just wanted to

>know, like you, if someone here has been able to have sex and have

>children, before or after they started their treatments for the vulvar

>pain.

>

>My doc told me I could have children, but, the pain is so immense I haven't

>really wanted to have vaginal sex, we have tried a few times, but it just

>hurts too much. I have felt like crap because of this and this has also

>caused me a depression. I would love to be able to have sex like everyone

>else and know that if I am not having kids at the moment it is because of

>another reason, not the pain at having sex.

>

>And also, like you, I wonder about what happens at childbirth, if you tell

>the people at hospital that you have VV and so on, will they understand?

>Will they help? Is it good/bad to give birth vaginally when you have VV and

>others?

>

>Sincerely,

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> pregnancy with VVS

>

>

>Hi,

>

>I'm starting to think about having a family over the next few years,

>now that I'm doing a little better and can have sex occasionally. Has

>anyone had a child while you've had vulvodynia? I'm curious whether

>your symptoms got better/worse/stayed the same, and if you had a

>natural birth or c-section. I'm mostly terrified of having to give

>birth naturally, and risk reactivating the nerves, and hurting my

>muscles.

>

>What are your thoughts? I'd really appreciate it, as it's been on my

>mind a lot.

>

>thanks,

>

>

>

>

>

>**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**

>

>Our HOME page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisorders

>to search our archives, files, articles, etc.

>

>***

Guest guest

Hi ,

I know exactly how you feel, I feel the exact same way.

I'm also 27 years old and I'm married since I was 21.

I got diagnosed a few months after the wedding, because our sex life was impossible, it kept hurting and hurting and hurting and I had a terrible yeast infection which then has returned a few times, it has been a while now since I didnt have a yeast infection thank God!

My husband used to think I had all these problems with pain because I was a virgin when we got married, but, nowadays we know it has nothing to do with that.

I understand your worry about not being able to have kids and so on, this has caused me a lot of depression as well, this is the issue that hurts the most with me, having kids, having sex, because both these things are so difficult for me, it feels like its never going to happen.

I also get these type of answers, as you said, that I still have many years, that I can find a way, that I can adopt and so on, but the thing is, its not about being able to adopt, of course I know that I can adopt, I think its a matter of feeling like you cant be like everyone else, at least, this is the issue for me. I feel less feminine, for lack of a better word, like Im not a real woman or something, I cant explain it better, but, I hope you all will understand.

Yes, I think the thing is that most people dont know what to say and they also dont understand how it can affect us so deeply.

I think you can choose which way you want to give birth, nowadays I think you can anyway, I dont know what it was like in the old days. I know from having heard stories from friends that have children, you can choose to give birth in various forms, either vaginally or by c-section and in a hot water tub and all sorts of things.

Thanks for listening and writing back!

Best wishes

pregnancy with VVS>>>Hi,>>I'm starting to think about having a

family over the next few years,>now that I'm doing a little better and can have sex occasionally. Has>anyone had a child while you've had vulvodynia? I'm curious whether>your symptoms got better/worse/stayed the same, and if you had a>natural birth or c-section. I'm mostly terrified of having to give>birth naturally, and risk reactivating the nerves, and hurting my>muscles.>>What are your thoughts? I'd really appreciate it, as it's been on my>mind a lot.>>thanks,>>>>>>**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**>>Our HOME page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisorders>to search our archives, files, articles, etc.>>***

Guest guest

My vvs started when I was 5 months pregnant. So I cant really help you in the realm of getting pregnant, but I did have a vaginal delivery which was not textbook by any means. It required a vacuum and numerous stitches. However, it didnt change my vvs at all and IMO a c-section is surgery. The other reason that I went for a vaginal delivery is before I was diagnosed with vvs, the OB wondered if I had an entraped nerve from being pregnant and thought that the delivery would maybe "fix it". Like I said, it didnt make it better or worse. However, internals were totally out until the labor itself. But you can elect to have a csection if you have a good enough reason. I hope that this helps. Kimmi

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

Guest guest

My vvs started when I was 5 months pregnant. So I cant really help you in the realm of getting pregnant, but I did have a vaginal delivery which was not textbook by any means. It required a vacuum and numerous stitches. However, it didnt change my vvs at all and IMO a c-section is surgery. The other reason that I went for a vaginal delivery is before I was diagnosed with vvs, the OB wondered if I had an entraped nerve from being pregnant and thought that the delivery would maybe "fix it". Like I said, it didnt make it better or worse. However, internals were totally out until the labor itself. But you can elect to have a csection if you have a good enough reason. I hope that this helps. Kimmi

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

Guest guest

and and Anyone else

I was 19 when this started (nov 95) and I had been married for 11

months. I went on elavil (apr 96) and diflucan weekly. I was able to

have sex and live a pretty normal life most of the time. i did have

flares brought on by stress or yeast. I finnaly decided in Jun 99 to

have a baby. I weened of the elavil and diflucan. I was fine until I

had to have galbladder removed in Feb of 2000 when I had a flare. I

decided to get the flare under contorl before getting pg. I was

waiting for my period to start so I could go back on Birth contorl

and start the elavil and diflucan again. Well it never came. I was

pg. Spent the entire pg in a flare. After I had my daughter in Jan

of 01 Vaginal I was pain free for the five and half years. I had one

minor flare in 04. Sex was great I could use soap and pretty much

shoved VVS as far in the back of my head as I could shove it. I got

pg again in Jan of this year. I ended getting a Bacterial infection

followed by a yeast infection (which is what started all this in 95)

in my 33rd week of pg. I couldn't use the diflucan so I had to use

the creams! And majior flare that is still going on. My daughter was

born on 10/2/06 vaginaly. The first few eeks after she was born were

awful. IT is better now but still no where near as good as I was. I

Just wanted to share my story. I have heard lots of stories of VVs

getting better with a Vaginal delivery but also heard of it getting

worse. For me it gave me five wonderfull years away from this. it is

a hard choice and i remmber being terrifed of what was going to

happen after I had my first daughter. If you have any questions feel

free to email me.

Hugs

Guest guest

Thank you Kimmi!

My vvs started when I was 5 months pregnant. So I cant really help you in the realm of getting pregnant, but I did have a vaginal delivery which was not textbook by any means. It required a vacuum and numerous stitches. However, it didnt change my vvs at all and IMO a c-section is surgery. The other reason that I went for a vaginal delivery is before I was diagnosed with vvs, the OB wondered if I had an entraped nerve from being pregnant and thought that the delivery would maybe "fix it". Like I said, it didnt make it better or worse. However, internals were totally out until the labor itself. But you can elect to have a csection if you have a good enough reason. I hope that this helps.

Kimmi

Guest guest

Hi ,

Thanks for telling your story, Im glad you have kids.

I hope some day I can have kids too.

Sincerely

and and Anyone elseI was 19 when this started (nov 95) and I had been married for 11 months. I went on elavil (apr 96) and diflucan weekly. I was able to have sex and live a pretty normal life most of the time. i did have flares brought on by stress or yeast. I finnaly decided in Jun 99 to have a baby. I weened of the elavil and diflucan. I was fine until I had to have galbladder removed in Feb of 2000 when I had a flare. I decided to get the flare under contorl before getting pg. I was waiting for my period to start so I could go back on Birth contorl and start the elavil and diflucan again. Well it never came. I was pg. Spent the entire pg in a flare. After I had my daughter in Jan of 01 Vaginal I was pain free for the five and half years. I had one minor flare in 04. Sex was great I could use soap and pretty much shoved VVS as far in the back of my head as I could shove it. I got pg again in

Jan of this year. I ended getting a Bacterial infection followed by a yeast infection (which is what started all this in 95) in my 33rd week of pg. I couldn't use the diflucan so I had to use the creams! And majior flare that is still going on. My daughter was born on 10/2/06 vaginaly. The first few eeks after she was born were awful. IT is better now but still no where near as good as I was. I Just wanted to share my story. I have heard lots of stories of VVs getting better with a Vaginal delivery but also heard of it getting worse. For me it gave me five wonderfull years away from this. it is a hard choice and i remmber being terrifed of what was going to happen after I had my first daughter. If you have any questions feel free to email me. Hugs **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**Our HOME page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisordersto search our archives, files, articles, etc.***

Guest guest

Hi ,

Thanks for telling your story, Im glad you have kids.

I hope some day I can have kids too.

Sincerely

and and Anyone elseI was 19 when this started (nov 95) and I had been married for 11 months. I went on elavil (apr 96) and diflucan weekly. I was able to have sex and live a pretty normal life most of the time. i did have flares brought on by stress or yeast. I finnaly decided in Jun 99 to have a baby. I weened of the elavil and diflucan. I was fine until I had to have galbladder removed in Feb of 2000 when I had a flare. I decided to get the flare under contorl before getting pg. I was waiting for my period to start so I could go back on Birth contorl and start the elavil and diflucan again. Well it never came. I was pg. Spent the entire pg in a flare. After I had my daughter in Jan of 01 Vaginal I was pain free for the five and half years. I had one minor flare in 04. Sex was great I could use soap and pretty much shoved VVS as far in the back of my head as I could shove it. I got pg again in

Jan of this year. I ended getting a Bacterial infection followed by a yeast infection (which is what started all this in 95) in my 33rd week of pg. I couldn't use the diflucan so I had to use the creams! And majior flare that is still going on. My daughter was born on 10/2/06 vaginaly. The first few eeks after she was born were awful. IT is better now but still no where near as good as I was. I Just wanted to share my story. I have heard lots of stories of VVs getting better with a Vaginal delivery but also heard of it getting worse. For me it gave me five wonderfull years away from this. it is a hard choice and i remmber being terrifed of what was going to happen after I had my first daughter. If you have any questions feel free to email me. Hugs **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**Our HOME page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisordersto search our archives, files, articles, etc.***

Guest guest

My gyn told me he has heard antecdotal evidence that this CAN get better with childbirth, but I have heard the same thing in reverse (it can get worse). the V Book by discusses ways to get pregnant without intercourse (ie-turkey baster method), although I know that if we all had our druthers it would be through intercourse. , what are you doing that is making you feel better? Lindsey

Sponsored Link Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

Guest guest

My gyn told me he has heard antecdotal evidence that this CAN get better with childbirth, but I have heard the same thing in reverse (it can get worse). the V Book by discusses ways to get pregnant without intercourse (ie-turkey baster method), although I know that if we all had our druthers it would be through intercourse. , what are you doing that is making you feel better? Lindsey

Sponsored Link Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you all for sharing your stories with pregnancy.

I guess it varies for everyone. I remember an upsetting moment about 4

years ago when I was formally diagnosed with VVS (after having it for many

years), by Dr. Ledger in NY. He basically told me that this condition was

not very treatable, and that one of my only chances of getting better was to

get pregnant and have a natural birth to stretch my muscles. Then he said

'but don't get your hopes up, it doesn't work for everyone, and it depends

on whether or not you can get pregnant'. Then he sent me home with

antihistimitnes and hopelessness. Really great bedside manner, right - and

he's supposed to be a specialist! Since then, the idea of pregnancy has

always been in the back of my mind. Of course, since then, I know that

there are so many other treatments, including this Capsaicin Cream which has

been beyond a llifesaver for me.

Does anyone else have any experience with pregnancy?

>

>Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 17:12:04 -0800 (PST)

>

>

>My vvs started when I was 5 months pregnant. So I cant really help you in

>the realm of getting pregnant, but I did have a vaginal delivery which was

>not textbook by any means. It required a vacuum and numerous stitches.

>However, it didnt change my vvs at all and IMO a c-section is surgery. The

>other reason that I went for a vaginal delivery is before I was diagnosed

>with vvs, the OB wondered if I had an entraped nerve from being pregnant

>and thought that the delivery would maybe " fix it " . Like I said, it didnt

>make it better or worse. However, internals were totally out until the

>labor itself. But you can elect to have a csection if you have a good

>enough reason. I hope that this helps.

> Kimmi

>

>

>---------------------------------

>Sponsored Link

>

>Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo -

>Calculate new house payment

Get free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered

by Pandora http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001

Guest guest

Thank you all for sharing your stories with pregnancy.

I guess it varies for everyone. I remember an upsetting moment about 4

years ago when I was formally diagnosed with VVS (after having it for many

years), by Dr. Ledger in NY. He basically told me that this condition was

not very treatable, and that one of my only chances of getting better was to

get pregnant and have a natural birth to stretch my muscles. Then he said

'but don't get your hopes up, it doesn't work for everyone, and it depends

on whether or not you can get pregnant'. Then he sent me home with

antihistimitnes and hopelessness. Really great bedside manner, right - and

he's supposed to be a specialist! Since then, the idea of pregnancy has

always been in the back of my mind. Of course, since then, I know that

there are so many other treatments, including this Capsaicin Cream which has

been beyond a llifesaver for me.

Does anyone else have any experience with pregnancy?

>

>Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 17:12:04 -0800 (PST)

>

>

>My vvs started when I was 5 months pregnant. So I cant really help you in

>the realm of getting pregnant, but I did have a vaginal delivery which was

>not textbook by any means. It required a vacuum and numerous stitches.

>However, it didnt change my vvs at all and IMO a c-section is surgery. The

>other reason that I went for a vaginal delivery is before I was diagnosed

>with vvs, the OB wondered if I had an entraped nerve from being pregnant

>and thought that the delivery would maybe " fix it " . Like I said, it didnt

>make it better or worse. However, internals were totally out until the

>labor itself. But you can elect to have a csection if you have a good

>enough reason. I hope that this helps.

> Kimmi

>

>

>Sponsored Link

>

>Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo -

>Calculate new house payment

Get free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered

by Pandora http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001

Guest guest

Hi Lindsey,

I am using Capsaicin Cream (20 minutes daily), which is a cream made out of

hot peppers! Sounds crazy, but it nullifies and helps repair painful nerves

and the surrounding vulvar tissue. I have also been going to physical

therapy weekly (now bi-weekly), and restricting yeast in my diet. The Cap

cream has helped me the most. Within 3 months, my pain has gone from almost

excruciating to minimal, and I can have basically painfree sex for the first

time in 13 years. Doctors are hesitant to prescribe this cream because it

burns on contact - but I figure, what pain could be worse than sex! The

burning from the cream really isn't that bad, especially if you're used to

pain. If anyone wants more information about this cream, let me know. I

can't promote it enough. Seriously, 2 doctors had basically told me I was

hopeless because I have had VVS for so long. Shows you how much they know!

nicole

>

>Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 07:40:33 -0800 (PST)

>

>My gyn told me he has heard antecdotal evidence that this CAN get better

>with childbirth, but I have heard the same thing in reverse (it can get

>worse). the V Book by discusses ways to get pregnant

>without intercourse (ie-turkey baster method), although I know that if we

>all had our druthers it would be through intercourse. , what are you

>doing that is making you feel better?

> Lindsey

>

>

>Sponsored Link

>

> Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month.

>Intro-*Terms

Get FREE company branded e-mail accounts and business Web site from

Microsoft Office Live

http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/

Guest guest

Hi, girls, I can only tell you my own experience for what it's worth. 1. Getting pregnant: I found that sex was actually easier when I was ovulating! So if you're trying to get pregnant, you might start taking note of when that time it for you (check out the book, Garden of Fertility, by Singer), and see if your pain is less for a day or two each cycle. Also, I would recommend manually stimulating your hubbie until he is almost ready to orgasm and then put him in at the last possible second. Another method is the use some sort of applicator (turkey baster, etc.?) to insert the sperm into your vagina. 2. Pain during pregnancy: For ME, the pain never let up during pregnancy. Not fun, but not unbearable. 3.

Delivery: I did not get a choice on vaginal vs. c-section the first time around. My dr. said some patients improve after a vaginal delivery. I ended up with 2 c-sections, so it did not effect my V pain either way. Hope this helps! Becky

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new house payment

Guest guest

Hi, girls, I can only tell you my own experience for what it's worth. 1. Getting pregnant: I found that sex was actually easier when I was ovulating! So if you're trying to get pregnant, you might start taking note of when that time it for you (check out the book, Garden of Fertility, by Singer), and see if your pain is less for a day or two each cycle. Also, I would recommend manually stimulating your hubbie until he is almost ready to orgasm and then put him in at the last possible second. Another method is the use some sort of applicator (turkey baster, etc.?) to insert the sperm into your vagina. 2. Pain during pregnancy: For ME, the pain never let up during pregnancy. Not fun, but not unbearable. 3.

Delivery: I did not get a choice on vaginal vs. c-section the first time around. My dr. said some patients improve after a vaginal delivery. I ended up with 2 c-sections, so it did not effect my V pain either way. Hope this helps! Becky

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new house payment

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hehe yeah, I read that part about the turkey thingy too!

I was really amazed at this!

I wonder if its possible?

Maybe with injection??

Can we use syringe and get pregnant if we inject the sperms thru vagina?

Hahaha, this sounds so SF, sorry, Im REALLY tired!

Best regards

My gyn told me he has heard antecdotal evidence that this CAN get better with childbirth, but I have heard the same thing in reverse (it can get worse). the V Book by discusses ways to get pregnant without intercourse (ie-turkey baster method), although I know that if we all had our druthers it would be through intercourse. , what are you doing that is making you feel better?

Lindsey

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

Guest guest

Maybe with injection??

Best regards

My gyn told me he has heard antecdotal evidence that this CAN get better with childbirth, but I have heard the same thing in reverse (it can get worse). the V Book by discusses ways to get pregnant without intercourse (ie-turkey baster method), although I know that if we all had our druthers it would be through intercourse. , what are you doing that is making you feel better?

Lindsey

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

Guest guest

Maybe with injection??

Best regards

Lindsey

Guest guest

Can you send me a care package with this cream? ;-P

Sincerely,

Re: pregnancy with VVS>Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 07:40:33 -0800 (PST)>>My gyn told me he has heard antecdotal evidence that this CAN get better >with childbirth, but I have heard the same thing in reverse (it can get >worse). the V Book by discusses ways to get pregnant >without intercourse (ie-turkey baster method), although I know that if we >all had our druthers it would be through intercourse. , what are you >doing that is making you feel better?> Lindsey>>>--------------------------------->Sponsored Link>> Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan

for $579 a month. >Intro-*Terms_________________________________________________________________Get FREE company branded e-mail accounts and business Web site from Microsoft Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**Our HOME page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisordersto search our archives, files, articles, etc.***

Guest guest

Sincerely,

Re: pregnancy with VVS>Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 07:40:33 -0800 (PST)>>My gyn told me he has heard antecdotal evidence that this CAN get better >with childbirth, but I have heard the same thing in reverse (it can get >worse). the V Book by discusses ways to get pregnant >without intercourse (ie-turkey baster method), although I know that if we >all had our druthers it would be through intercourse. , what are you >doing that is making you feel better?> Lindsey>>>--------------------------------->Sponsored Link>> Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan

for $579 a month. >Intro-*Terms_________________________________________________________________Get FREE company branded e-mail accounts and business Web site from Microsoft Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, THANKS**Our HOME page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisordersto search our archives, files, articles, etc.***

Guest guest

Sincerely,