RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey there ,

I am sorry about your fall, unfortunatly we all do it once in awhile. Just try

to be careful, you know your boundries better than anyone. Your wife sounds like

a very loving and careing wife. Like you stated maybe some of your chores should

be done when someone else is home.

My sweet hubby can always tell when I am doing to much, he will say Sandy if you

dont sit and rest your going to fall. I tend to listen to him because I am a

pusher to get things done, I have never been one to start something and not

finish it.

I wear an AFO on my right leg, at first it only came up to just below the

knee, I started have troubles with my knee popping back (very painful) so they

put me in a bigger brace that comes all the way up my leg, it bends at the knee.

It might be big, but boy o boy does it help.

I wish you luck at what ever you decide. Sandy

(unknown)

Hey Everybody,

Ive been grounded.I went to take the trash out the other day and

trip over a piece of dust on the carport.LOL I fell face first into

a cement step.My mother in Law who lives next door happened to see

me and called my wife.My wife rushed home from work scared to death

and took me to the hospital.The Dr sewed my lip back together and

charged me 400 dollars.My wife told me I cant take the trash out

anymore.She also told me Im to only do light cleaning when Im at

home by myself.She says the kids can do the rest.I understand her

point but I hate giving up some freedoms.

My Dr said something about a wheelchair and my wife told her they

would have to kill me first and thats true.I think Im going to see

about getting braces after christmas.The MDA said they would pay for

them.Does anybody else have the same trouble giving up freedoms?

in GA

Guest guest

In a message dated 12/24/2004 1:03:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,

JJ10920@... writes:

appreciation and my thankfulness as a gift for all the joy and happiness

I've received throughout the year by reading posts from all of you. the

ones that brought tears as well as the chuckles...the ones that brought

hope with inspiration as well as the informative ones on research..so

much more..

THANK YOU ALL Merry Christmas...Jeanette from Tampa

Jeanette, I love how you said it. I can't add anything further,

except.....Please, please,

don't anyone fall. That includes me!

Blessed Christmas. Cure in 2005! Connie

Guest guest

I found it at our local library. i don't thing that any of the video stores

would carry it. It was a good movie but I was told that the deaf community is

actually becoming more accepting of cochlear implants.

" Rabia (Ca) " wrote:

Question...

It was suggested to me to watch a movie called " Sound of Furry " ????

I can not find it anywhere, and I saying it wrong?

If you have any thoughts, or any suggestions of another movie, I would love to

hear from you.

Thank you Cora

Guest guest

Good for you Helen!!!!

Big Hugs,

-- (unknown)

Hi Everyone, im I happy you bet I am, weighed in tonight and would you believe I turtled . and I was so worried about being over my leeway and im still at 161 which is 0ne lb over my goal and I been there since the August 10,,now I need to shake that one lb off and get down to the 5 lbs below goal..hugs Helen

Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada Autos

Guest guest

Good for you Helen!!!!

Big Hugs,

-- (unknown)

Hi Everyone, im I happy you bet I am, weighed in tonight and would you believe I turtled . and I was so worried about being over my leeway and im still at 161 which is 0ne lb over my goal and I been there since the August 10,,now I need to shake that one lb off and get down to the 5 lbs below goal..hugs Helen

Guest guest

Good for you Helen!!!!

Big Hugs,

-- (unknown)

Guest guest

Hi,Helen.

I would take a turtle over a gain any day, You can do it,

faith

hj c wrote:

Yahoo! for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Guest guest

Hi,Helen.

faith

hj c wrote:

Guest guest

Hi,Helen.

faith

hj c wrote:

Guest guest

Hello everyone1 very happy to repot a loss of .25 pound, thanks for your love and support, this group rocks, Eloy.

Fantastic! Glad you lost!

Betty 2

Guest guest

We're going to need a lot of luck, plus hard work. My challenge is

going to be keeping a food journal!

Hugs, Alberta

---------- Original Message ----------------------------------

Reply-To: TexasTOPS

Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 20:40:26 -0400 (EDT)

>Hi Alberta,Ann B,Faith,Janet,and our male tops Stan,,, Now we

wait for Melody to tell us whats in store for us...this will be

fun and I wish everyone one a good lost ..Stan how nice you are

going to be a kops,,,, good luck to all our opponents and may the

best team win,,, ok team # 4 charge,to the top,,,,,,,,,,,, Hugs

Helen

>

>

>---------------------------------

>Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada Autos

>

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net

Guest guest

food chart is my bible :good luck Hugs helen

We're going to need a lot of luck, plus hard work. My challenge is going to be keeping a food journal!Hugs, Alberta---------- Original Message ----------------------------------Reply-To: TexasTOPS Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 20:40:26 -0400 (EDT)>Hi Alberta,Ann B,Faith,Janet,and our male tops Stan,,, Now we wait for Melody to tell us whats in store for us...this will be fun and I wish everyone one a good lost ..Stan how nice you are going to be a kops,,,, good luck to all our opponents and may the best team win,,, ok team # 4 charge,to the top,,,,,,,,,,,, Hugs Helen >> >--------------------------------->Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada

Autos>________________________________________________________________Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net

Guest guest

>>>kitty wrote:

stan an i

golds gym last nite 4 hrs.. tonite me 4 1/2 can even ck if ya like.

DANG!! Is that like 4.5

hours straight of working out, or 4.5 hrs at the gym total time?? I'm

sometimes there for 2 hrs, but I don't count the time in between

equipment and cool down.

Y'all will both be KOPS in no time with those kinda workouts!

hugs,

Janet

Guest guest

You can post it to the loop or send it to me privately - either way works, just whatever is easier for you. The only thing I ask is that you help me out on the exercise mins/miles and total them at the end of your week. You can total them from Sunday to Saturday or from your weigh in to weigh in...however you do it, but it's just really hard for me to keep track of them on a daily basis (especially with my teeny little brain LOL)

Melody

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of kittySent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 11:27 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: (unknown)

ok did ya get my last msg? stan an i golds gym last nite 4 hrs.. tonite me 4 1/2 can even ck if ya like..LOL ok NOW do we post everthing to the board>ms melody< or to our team??

i think i missed that somewhere in checkin in..

sorry & thanks

kitty

Guest guest

ok ms melOdywe just send them wed-to-wed ok as we weigh in on thursday am so we get everything done b4 weigh in,we mostly get to gym an when weathers good, bike ride should we do our food journal that way as well?tks kiddo*>> You can post it to the loop or send it to me privately - either way> works, just whatever is easier for you. The only thing I ask is that> you help me out on the exercise mins/miles and total them at the end of> your week. You can total them from Sunday to Saturday or from your> weigh in to weigh in...however you do it, but it's just really hard for> me to keep track of them on a daily basis (especially with my teeny> little brain LOL)> Melody> > (unknown)> > > > ok did ya get my last msg?> <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/06.gif> stan an i> golds gym last nite 4 hrs.. tonite me 4 1/2 can even ck if ya like..LOL> ok NOW do we post everthing to the board>ms melody< or to our team??> > i think i missed that somewhere in checkin in..> <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/15.gif> > > sorry & thanks> > kitty> > > > EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!> THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!> Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org > > > > >

Guest guest

ok ms melOdywe just send them wed-to-wed ok as we weigh in on thursday am so we get everything done b4 weigh in,we mostly get to gym an when weathers good, bike ride should we do our food journal that way as well?tks kiddo*>> You can post it to the loop or send it to me privately - either way> works, just whatever is easier for you. The only thing I ask is that> you help me out on the exercise mins/miles and total them at the end of> your week. You can total them from Sunday to Saturday or from your> weigh in to weigh in...however you do it, but it's just really hard for> me to keep track of them on a daily basis (especially with my teeny> little brain LOL)> Melody> > (unknown)> > > > ok did ya get my last msg?> <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/06.gif> stan an i> golds gym last nite 4 hrs.. tonite me 4 1/2 can even ck if ya like..LOL> ok NOW do we post everthing to the board>ms melody< or to our team??> > i think i missed that somewhere in checkin in..> <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/15.gif> > > sorry & thanks> > kitty> > > > EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!> THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!> Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org > > > > >

Guest guest

I can't type... I can't type!!!! it was supposed to say

Hi, K....

I have no idea where the H went!!! hehehehe

Topper ()www.thyrophoenix.com/donations.htm

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:37:25 -0600 topper2@... writes:

I K.... I'm a bit behind with posts... sorry for taking so long....

Have you been tested for thyroid antibodies... the symptoms that you are describing are sounding very much like Hashi's (Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, characterized by swings between

< snip >

Guest guest

I stole it.topper2@... wrote: I can't type... I can't type!!!! it was supposed to say Hi, K.... I have no idea where the H went!!! hehehehe Topper ()www.thyrophoenix.com/donations.htm On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:37:25 -0600 topper2@... writes: I K.... I'm a bit behind with posts... sorry for taking so long.... Have you been tested for thyroid antibodies... the symptoms that you are describing are sounding very much like Hashi's

(Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, characterized by swings between < snip > Tina JJOIPPKOOUNUJOP'IUJK0--9UTINA MK-099-99\OP'[-0 I]9IKI099 U[

Yahoo! Mail Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Guest guest

Should have KNOWN it was you.... heheheheh

:P

Topper ()www.thyrophoenix.com/donations.htm

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:38:51 -0800 (PST) Tina Hummel writes:

I stole it.topper2@... wrote:

I can't type... I can't type!!!! it was supposed to say

Hi, K....

I have no idea where the H went!!! hehehehe

Guest guest

Trisha

Thanks for the radiation picture. You look so comfortable there. NOT!!! I am hoping to get started on my rads which would be the same except for my right breast. Now I have a much better idea how they radiate the breast. Priceless information.............and priceless picture......Thank You@!!

Janet

Guest guest

Trisha

Thanks for the radiation picture. You look so comfortable there. NOT!!! I am hoping to get started on my rads which would be the same except for my right breast. Now I have a much better idea how they radiate the breast. Priceless information.............and priceless picture......Thank You@!!

Janet

Guest guest

Trisha

Janet

Guest guest

I thought it might help those that have rads in the future. I had no idea of what it would be like. It isn't so bad but my energy level has dropped way down again.... just when I was starting to feel sort of human again. BUT one good thing.... my taste buds are reawakening and my food tastes good again... or perhaps that ISN'T so good!

Trisha

-- Re: (unknown)

Trisha

Janet

Guest guest

Thanks, Trisha, it was interesting to see that pic and to know what to expect.

Barb

(unknown)

Thought you might like to see a picture of me during radiation treatment. (attached) I am laying on a form that they made of me from the waist up laying on my back. I am put on this form each time I receive treatment. The machine first shoots me from the left side of my left breast and then moves over me to the right side of my left breast. During treatment I am uncovered from the waist up. I had them cover me for the picture so that you wouldn't have to look at my boobies....although EVERYONE in Nashville has seen them.

I am marked with black X's and circles on my left breast and then clear tape was put over the marks so that I can't wash them off. These remain until I finish rads. I also received 3 small dots that were tattooed on and will be permanent. These marks are so that the machine will shoot the exact same area each time.

The treatments only take about 10 minutes and are painless. They make me a bit tired but I am used to that!! 4 down and 29 more to go.

Mom aka Trisha

Guest guest

Hey Trisha, Nice picture. It looks exactly like me when I have my treatment! I have 35 total and have 5 under my belt, so 30 more to go! The machine looks identical to the one they use on me, but I wasn't given a form to lay on. I just lay on the table and they rubber band my feet together, put my right arm (side they are radiating) into a holder above my head and they adjust the machine to line up with the tattoos. Since we are pretty much on the same schedule, with chemo about the same time and rads, I was wondering how things are in the hair regrowth dept. I have about 1/4 growth and it's mostly all white!!!! I knew I had white hair because I have been coloring it for 20 plus years and have never let it grow out to see how much of it has turned. I had made up my mind before the chemo that whatever color it was when it finally came back in , I was going to be happy with whatever color God gave me. but ugh! So much

gray! I am only 48 and will probably look 60ish! I am almost afraid to use hair color again, because I don't want those chemicals entering my system. Well, good luck with the rest of rads. I hope you don't have any after effects! Carol (from OH) Trisha wrote: Thought you might like to see a picture of me during radiation treatment. (attached) I am laying on a form that they made of me from the waist up laying on my back. I am put on this form each time I receive treatment. The machine first shoots me from the left side of my left breast and then moves over me to the right side of my left breast. During treatment I am uncovered from the waist up. I had them cover me for the picture so that you wouldn't have to look at my boobies....although EVERYONE in Nashville has seen them. I am marked with black X's and circles on my left breast and then clear tape was put over the marks so that I can't wash them off. These remain until I finish rads. I also received 3 small dots that were

tattooed on and will be permanent. These marks are so that the machine will shoot the exact same area each time. The treatments only take about 10 minutes and are painless. They make me a bit tired but I am used to that!! 4 down and 29 more to go. Mom aka Trisha

Sneak preview the all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.