Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

AWESOME!!!

Teri in Texas

TOPS #TX 1692, Fort Worth

Home of the TEXAS STATE KING 2004

-- roll call

ok finally here is my roll call. I lost 1 1/2 lbs this week.I contacted my team members.I drank 64-100 oz of water each day approximately 650 oz this week.I walked 15.5 miles, road my bike 1 hr., swam for 2 hrs, and 4 hrs toning and exercising.i kept my food journal.I hope that is it!Take care everyone((((tops hugs and love))))KAthy EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

www.poohbearlover.com

Guest guest

It's a loss, Ann !!!! That's what counts !!!!! Great going, Hugs, Teammate Randie

roll call

It wasn't much, but at least I lost, 1/4 of a pound. Ann Ann Baird from Texas __________________________________ Discover Yahoo! Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online and more. Check it out! http://discover.yahoo.com/EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

Ann....you were on the verge of saying ONLY. I was watching. My ears went up.

But you didn't and that's good and even though you think 1/4 of a pound isn't

much it's still a loss and that my friend is AWESOME! Keep it up next week! ! !

!

Good luck! TOPS LOVE,

roll call

It wasn't much, but at least I lost, 1/4 of a pound.

Ann

Ann Baird from Texas

Discover Yahoo!

Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online and more. Check it out!

http://discover.yahoo.com/

EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!

THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF " LOSERS " ON THE 'NET'!!

Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

_____

Guest guest

FANTASTIC !!! SUPER !!! GREAT !!! FABULOUS !!!! WONDERFUL !!! You must be SOOOOO proud of yourself !!!! Rightfully so !!!!! Congrats !!!!!! Keep doing what you're doing !!!! It's working for you !!!!!! I'm sure you'll be smiling and so happy all week !!!! Even after a reunion !!!!!! Hugs, Randie

roll call

Well, I am still dancing on cloud nine. For the third week in a row I had another great LOSS, 3 lbs this morning at Tops. I have lost 9 1/4 lbs in 3 weeks by counting calories. I'm doing NOTHING but calories, not carbs, fats, or anything, just calories.

I was the best loser of the week again (3 times). I know one of these Tuesday's I will have a gain (we all do) and fall off my pedestal but for now I'm gonna love it up here so high....LOL

Have a great week everyone!!

( MWDW@... )#TX 1743, ville(south of San )EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

WOW, MARY!!! You are awesome, girl!! What great losses!! And counting calories will do it every time!! That is if you don't count over 1200 or 1500 or whatever you're doing! LOL Some days I could probably count to infinity!

Hang in there - - - you are doing great!

(((HUGS))):)

Clara

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.7.2 - Release Date: 6/14/2005

Guest guest

GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!!!!!

Way to goal, . Keep counting those calories; it

seems to be working for you.

Ann

--- mwdw@... wrote:

> Well, I am still dancing on cloud nine. For the

> third week in a row I had

> another great LOSS, 3 lbs this morning at Tops. I

> have lost 9 1/4 lbs in 3 weeks

> by counting calories. I'm doing NOTHING but

> calories, not carbs, fats, or

> anything, just calories.

> I was the best loser of the week again (3 times). I

> know one of these

> Tuesday's I will have a gain (we all do) and fall

> off my pedestal but for now I'm

> gonna love it up here so high....LOL

>

> Have a great week everyone!!

>

> ( MWDW@... )

> #TX 1743, ville

> (south of San )

>

Ann Baird from Texas

Guest guest

Congrats, , on another awesome week of loss. I'm glad you have found what works best for you. Keep it going - you're doing great. But, please watch that sugar count. I know how dangerous diabetes is, as I lost my father to it, mostly because he wouldn't take care of himself. Good luck this week.

Hugs,

Deanna

roll call

Well, I am still dancing on cloud nine. For the third week in a row I had another great LOSS, 3 lbs this morning at Tops. I have lost 9 1/4 lbs in 3 weeks by counting calories. I'm doing NOTHING but calories, not carbs, fats, or anything, just calories.

I was the best loser of the week again (3 times). I know one of these Tuesday's I will have a gain (we all do) and fall off my pedestal but for now I'm gonna love it up here so high....LOL

( MWDW@... )#TX 1743, ville(south of San )EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

go girl you are doing just fine.... wow 9 1/4 lbs off great ..hugs Helen

"Glaze, Deanna/Larry" wrote:

Congrats, , on another awesome week of loss. I'm glad you have found what works best for you. Keep it going - you're doing great. But, please watch that sugar count. I know how dangerous diabetes is, as I lost my father to it, mostly because he wouldn't take care of himself. Good luck this week.

Hugs,

Deanna

roll call

( MWDW@... )#TX 1743, ville(south of San )EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Kathleen ~~~ Congrats on your loss this week !!!! Even though you're on another team -- we're all in this together !!!! Hugs,Randie

Roll Call

I lost 2.5 pounds tonight! But wouldn't you know it? One of the "Twister" gals that happens to belong to my chapter lost even more! Come on Boot Scootin' Babes. We gotta get with it and re-take the #1 spot. I am sooooooo provoked with myself because I have misplaced my pound book. I don't think I've ever done that before. If Melody weren't on my team, I'd blame her. After all, it *is* her fault that I misplaced it. If it hadn't been for her requiring that we send her our report I wouldn't have taken it out of its usual place and forgot to put it back. BUT since she IS on my team, I won't blame her or even mention it to any of you! But I need her help in this contest, so I'll just keep quiet about it. I'll just keep my mouth shut and won't make a big deal of it.I have already started the new challenge for this week. Melody, this sure is getting hard to dream up new exercises! Right, ?On a bright note, my chapter had a no-gainer tonight! We were so proud of ourselves. Of course, there were only 3 of us there, but you know how hard it is to have any 3 people to lose weight in any one week AND attend the meeting. It is still an awesome achievement in my book.KathleenEMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

You go , I'm proud of you. That is a good loss.

Helon

>

> From: mwdw@...

> Date: 2005/06/14 Tue PM 12:51:01 EDT

> To: cybertops@...

> Subject: roll call

>

> Well, I am still dancing on cloud nine. For the third week in a row I had

> another great LOSS, 3 lbs this morning at Tops. I have lost 9 1/4 lbs in 3

weeks

> by counting calories. I'm doing NOTHING but calories, not carbs, fats, or

> anything, just calories.

> I was the best loser of the week again (3 times). I know one of these

> Tuesday's I will have a gain (we all do) and fall off my pedestal but for now

I'm

> gonna love it up here so high....LOL

>

> Have a great week everyone!!

>

> ( MWDW@... )

> #TX 1743, ville

> (south of San )

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks for the congrats, Randie. Having other teams just keeps us

on our toes, right? Good old-fashioned competition.

I was just thinking of everyone on the list this afternoon. If it hadn't

been for you guys I think I would have dropped out of TOPS by now

even though I *need* TOPS so badly. It is a hassle to keep a food

journal, get a program worked up and get dressed to go to the

meeting every week. I mean, I have better things to do, right?

Wrong! Not too much is more important for my health than getting

my chubby little self over there to that meeting.

Kathleen

> Kathleen ~~~ Congrats on your loss this week !!!! Even though you're

> on another team -- we're all in this together !!!! Hugs,Randie

Guest guest

Kathleen,

Congradulations to your chapter on a " No Gainer " . And to you on your loss. But

I must say I'm proud of your chapter member who is on Team 2, I need her to

make up for my loss on the Team. LOL

Helon

>

>

> Date: 2005/06/14 Tue PM 10:13:47 EDT

> To: TexasTOPS

> Subject: Roll Call

>

>

I lost 2.5 pounds tonight! But wouldn't you know it? One of the

" Twister " gals that happens to belong to my chapter lost even more!

Come on Boot Scootin' Babes. We gotta get with it and re-take the

#1 spot.

I am sooooooo provoked with myself because I have misplaced my

pound book. I don't think I've ever done that before. If Melody weren't

on my team, I'd blame her. After all, it *is* her fault that I misplaced

it. If it hadn't been for her requiring that we send her our report I

wouldn't have taken it out of its usual place and forgot to put it back.

BUT since she IS on my team, I won't blame her or even mention it

to any of you! But I need her help in this contest, so I'll just keep

quiet about it. I'll just keep my mouth shut and won't make a big

deal of it.

I have already started the new challenge for this week. Melody, this

sure is getting hard to dream up new exercises! Right, ?

On a bright note, my chapter had a no-gainer tonight! We were so

proud of ourselves. Of course, there were only 3 of us there, but you

know how hard it is to have any 3 people to lose weight in any one

week AND attend the meeting. It is still an awesome achievement in

my book.

Kathleen

Guest guest

You sound like me .... sometimes I wonder why I bother preparing programs, etc. There is one member who will do programs from time to time -- and she does a great job -- but no one else volunteers !!! At least we have more members than you do though !! But it doesn't help with some things!!!! And some members have NO respect for others when someone else is talking --- I thought that was 'nipped in the bud' -- but a new member last week talked throughout the entire meeting -- even the pledges !!!! Will have to give my 'consideration' talk before we begin our meeting this Thursday. I did talk to her friend -- who had invited her --- and she realized that the new member shouldn't have talked so much --- I know she was probably glad to see her friend -- BUT not during meeting time !!! Then I heard later about her complaining about the commotion during the meeting !!! (We ordered more TOPS books and had a sign-up for an up-coming fundraiser.)

I'll have to get my gavel out again !!! And I hate to do that !!! But others DO want to get something out of the meetings !!! Hugs, Randie

Re: Roll Call

Thanks for the congrats, Randie. Having other teams just keeps us on our toes, right? Good old-fashioned competition.I was just thinking of everyone on the list this afternoon. If it hadn't been for you guys I think I would have dropped out of TOPS by now even though I *need* TOPS so badly. It is a hassle to keep a food journal, get a program worked up and get dressed to go to the meeting every week. I mean, I have better things to do, right? Wrong! Not too much is more important for my health than getting my chubby little self over there to that meeting.Kathleen> Kathleen ~~~ Congrats on your loss this week !!!! Even though you're> on another team -- we're all in this together !!!! Hugs,RandieEMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

Melody, this sure is getting hard to dream up new exercises! Right, ?

yeah, but you know Melody!!! Do you think she cares one single bit, NO SIR!!! She is probably laughing her butt off at us.

All I can say is I'm glad she is on YOUR team and NOT mine....I had her last time and once is enough.....LOL

Guest guest

> Kathleen,

> Congradulations to your chapter on a " No Gainer " . And to you on your

> loss.

Thanks Helon, for both.

But I must say I'm proud of your chapter member who is on Team

> 2, I need her to make up for my loss on the Team. LOL

>

> Helon

Oh my, Helon. You can get those pounds off. I'm proud of " your "

little Twister, too. She's a great asset to our chapter.

Kathleen

Guest guest

Hoo boy! You got that right, ! But if I can lose a pound or two...

Kathleen

> In a message dated 6/14/2005 9:16:44 PM Central Standard Time,

> Kathleen@... writes:

> Melody, this

> sure is getting hard to dream up new exercises! Right, ?

>

> yeah, but you know Melody!!! Do you think she cares one single bit, NO

> SIR!!!

> She is probably laughing her butt off at us.

> All I can say is I'm glad she is on YOUR team and NOT mine....I had

> her last time and once is enough.....LOL

>

>

>

Guest guest

ROFL well.......I've got plenty of torture up my sleeve - just gotta keep this darn computer going - but never fear *evil grin* if it comes right down to it - I'll snag off with Mike or Mikey's computer - cuz i just KNOW how much you would MISS all this "fun"!! heh heh...

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

http://www.texastops.org

email: topsmama@...

Melody's Christmas present to Levona:

Lighting the Way to Century Club In Waiting together!

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of mwdw@...Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 4:48 AMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Roll Call

Melody, this sure is getting hard to dream up new exercises! Right, ?

yeah, but you know Melody!!! Do you think she cares one single bit, NO SIR!!! She is probably laughing her butt off at us.

All I can say is I'm glad she is on YOUR team and NOT mine....I had her last time and once is enough.....LOL

EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

YEA FOR LEVONA,

You go girl...a loss is a loss is a loss....for Team #2.

Helon

>

>

> Date: 2005/06/16 Thu PM 10:21:32 EDT

> To: <TexasTOPS >

> Subject: roll call

>

>

Well this week I had a loss. Not a big one but it was better than the gain I had last week. I lost 1 pound, kept my food journal, exercised 2 hours, drank 328 oz of water last week ( didn't count the pop) contacted my team. Any thing else I'll report later.

Levona , Co-Leader TOPS #Tx 1454, Pleasantonclick here to email me

Guest guest

Congrats on the wonderful loss, Levona. Now that you are back at Curves, your losses should really mount up. Good luck this week.

Hugs,

Deanna

roll call

Hi all,

Well at weigh in tonight I had a 2.4 pound loss. I kept my food journal, drank about 64 oz of water or more each day. Contacted my team, and exercised 2 hours. I also finally started back to curves this week. I am in worse shape now that when I first started curves and I'm feeling it today. But I'm starting slow and working my way back. Hope everyone is having a good week. Go team 2, lets stay on top!!!

EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

No, Levona, you didn't 'blow it' this week.

Most 'major gains' in one week's time are mostly water retention.

Don't beat yourself up about it. Start anew.... whatever you do, don't

get down about it... you live waaaay to close to Melody!

hugs,

Janet

Guest guest

Thank God you're ok !!!! Glad you're back with us !!! Great loss !!Hugs, Randie

roll call

sorry to be late but we were on the road until 1130 last night.Lost 3 poundsjournal yes even on the roadcomtact with team,no,no computer access since Tuesdayexercise:780 minutes walking (Yes we did the 10k walk in Kentucky on Thursday)60 minutes water aerobics and swimmingTotal 840Now can I get any extra points for almost falling off a cliff? We walked down the Red River Gorge in Kentucky, very treacherous path and I slipped and luckily I was able to grab a tree root and hang on. I think I scared 5 pounds off with that one.Hope everyone is well, talk to y'all soonGrammyEMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

Great job, Alberta !!!! You are doing a SUPER job !!!! Hugs, Randie

Roll Call

4-1/2 under goalExercised 180 minutesHugs, Alberta________________________________________________________________Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

Great going Levona !!!! Keep that scale going DOWN !!!! You be careful at that gym too !!!! Hugs, Randie

roll call

Well this week I did ok. I lost 1 pound. Drank water, lots of water, too hot! Kept my journal. Contacted team, and exercised 2 days at curves, 2 days at pac with Melody. 10 minutes on tread mill, 10 min on step machine, 90 min. strength machines. Plus about 3 hours of misc. walking, cleaning etc. of everyday living. Plus I did the hula hoop at my meeting tonight, Melody will send pictures.

Guest guest

> GOOD FOR YOU, TEAMMATE KATH-LEAN!! And getting " leaner " by the

> minute!!!

Thanks, Clara!

That's what I call determination and dedication - - when

> you defy a hurricane and weigh in anyway! That should certainly be

> good for some extra points, don't you think????

Ooooooooooh, now that's why we keep you around, Clara. You have

such good ideas!

Smiles,

Kathleen

Guest guest

Did you have your meeting last night? When do you

weigh in?

Ann

--- gloria scott wrote:

> HELLO ALL TOPS BUDDIES! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT

> YOU GAVE TO ME IN MY HOUR OF NEED WITH MY CHOCOLATE

> BINGE! YES...I ATE HANDFULLS OF CHOCOLATE CHIPS

> RIGHT ALONG WITH MY DAUGHTER. HOWEVER, WHEN MY HUBBY

> GAVE ME SWISS ROLLS, I NEVER TOUCHED THEM.THE SAT ON

> THE DESK AND EVENTUALLY MY DAUGHTER CONFISCATED

> THEM. THEN SHE ATTEMPTED TO GET ME TO TASTE THEM AND

> SMELL THEM THINKING I WOULD GIVE IN. I AM PROUD TO

> SAY THAT I REFUSED TO GIVE IN TO THE TEMPTATION.

> LIKE DRUGS....I JUST SAID NO!

> I FINALLY RECIEVED MY " CHOICE IS MINE " AND AM

> LOOKING FORWARD TO A FRESH START. IT'S TIME FOR ME

> TO KICK ASS AND CHEW GUM...AND I'M ALL OUT OF GUM!

> LOL

>

>

>

>

> TOPS ((HUGS)), GLORIA

>

> CONTEST CHAIRPERSON AND PROGRAM LEADER

>

> #TX 1268, JOSHUA

>

> REMEMBER: YOU CONTROL THE FORK!