RemedySpot.com

Roll Call

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

YIPPPEEEEE!! Kathleen!!! 3.7# - - WAY TO GO, GIRL!!

SHE'S ON TEAM 5 - - IN CASE SOMEBODY DOESN'T KNOW!!

Clara

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.12 - Release Date: 5/17/2005

Guest guest

Thanks, Randie. That's nice coming from a competitor.

Kathleen

> Great loss Kathleen !!!! SUPER in fact, even though you're not on my

> team !!!! Keep thinking positive !!!!! Hugs from SE TX Two - Stepper,

> Randie

Guest guest

good loss Kathleen, ME think you will do well in this contest,,,, even if you arent on my team I think you are great HUGS Helen

Randie wrote:

Great loss Kathleen !!!! SUPER in fact, even though you're not on my team !!!! Keep thinking positive !!!!! Hugs from SE TX Two - Stepper, Randie

Roll Call

I just now got home. Had somewhere else to go after my meeting.Are you ready???????? I lost 3.7 pounds from last week!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!! In ONE week I lost that much!!!!!!Just had to share. Now I'll go read my messages to see how everyone else did.KathleenEMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals

Guest guest

Thanks, Helen. As long as I lose weight in this contest, I'll be a

winner! Of course, our team is going to win this contest too! Here's

wishing your team a nice showing...

I'm still using my rhinestone initial on my purse that you gave me at

the workshop in February. And I still think of you.

You are a sweetheart!

Kathleen

> good loss Kathleen, ME think you will do well in this contest,,,, even

> if you arent on my team I think you are great HUGS Helen

>

>

> Randie wrote:

> Great loss Kathleen !!!! SUPER in fact, even though you're not on my

> team !!!! Keep thinking positive !!!!! Hugs from SE TX Two - Stepper,

> Randie

> Roll Call

>

>

> I just now got home. Had somewhere else to go after my meeting.

>

> Are you ready???????? I lost 3.7 pounds from last week!!!!!!!!! Woo

> hoo!!!!!!!!!! In ONE week I lost that much!!!!!!

>

> Just had to share. Now I'll go read my messages to see how

> everyone else did.

>

> Kathleen

>

>

>

> EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!

> THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF " LOSERS " ON THE 'NET'!!

> Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

>

>

>

> EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!

> THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF " LOSERS " ON THE 'NET'!!

> Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

>

Guest guest

Thanks, Clara. Be careful of your cheerleading after all that painting!

Don't want you pulling any muscles.

Kathleen---Yay Team 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> YIPPPEEEEE!! Kathleen!!! 3.7# - - WAY TO GO, GIRL!!

>

> SHE'S ON TEAM 5 - - IN CASE SOMEBODY DOESN'T KNOW!!

>

>

> Clara

Guest guest

Helen,

If you want to kick your fast food cravings, just watch the movie "Supersize Me". It is INCREDIBLE. Cured my fast-food cravings FOREVER!! You can rent it at any movie rental place. :)

Karla

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ]On Behalf Of hj cSent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 3:08 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Roll Call

well katheen I think you are also a sweetheart but dont forget on the last contest we were on the same team and we came in 2 nd... so me think my team may be first I can feel it in my bones,.arthritis bones that is LOL, but I must agree if some of the teams dont come in first they will have done something good for themselves and thats a great plus for everyone, losing weight is the hardest thing a person can do for we need to eat and with the temtations on TV and all the fast food restaurent its pretty hard to resist this is why we need each other..... HUGS Helen

Guest guest

Hi I didnt eat fast foods i dont hardly enter those places,day #1 we were invited to a friends house and I didnt over eat but this women cooks very fat its good but you cant eat to much then the next day #2 we went to a family reunion food and sweets the next night(day # 3 we went to chinese restaurent # 4 day went shopping with my girl friend and yes I ate at Mcs but we both had a happy meal...then#5 day I went out with 2 girlsfriends and we ate at a Italian Restaurent,... of course i had 2 glass of wine ,,,, but again like I said its to much in one wk Im happy to say this dont happen that often ... it was just one of those wks ... be good all this coming wk Hugs Helen

Karla Braxton wrote:

Helen,

If you want to kick your fast food cravings, just watch the movie "Supersize Me". It is INCREDIBLE. Cured my fast-food cravings FOREVER!! You can rent it at any movie rental place. :)

Karla

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ]On Behalf Of hj cSent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 3:08 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Roll Call

well katheen I think you are also a sweetheart but dont forget on the last contest we were on the same team and we came in 2 nd... so me think my team may be first I can feel it in my bones,.arthritis bones that is LOL, but I must agree if some of the teams dont come in first they will have done something good for themselves and thats a great plus for everyone, losing weight is the hardest thing a person can do for we need to eat and with the temtations on TV and all the fast food restaurent its pretty hard to resist this is why we need each other..... HUGS HelenEMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals

Guest guest

YOU GO GIRL!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK> HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!! LOVE PEPPERmary kennedy wrote:

Hey good Mornin'Aggie, Helen Patsy,Judy, Jeannene And Judy, all my sassy lassies I lost a 1.50 this am, Yahoooooo fer me, boot scootin' losin', Yahoooooo!Love to all, ((((HUGS)))) K in Pharr, TX TEAM #3!!>>Reply-To: TexasTOPS >To: TexasTOPS >Subject: RE: Roll Call>Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 06:47:20 -0700 (PDT)>>Good morning Helen,>I to fall prey to the happy meal too, but what I do is get the apple >dippers instead of fries and I love the caramel dipping sauce. That >satisfies my sweet tooth. Or I get the grilled chick sand w/out dressing, >it does come with lettuce and tomatoes.>>It can be hard when you're out and about, but that is the way of things. >Have a

grand day and good luck with the choices..>>>>>>>>>Aggie TX-SA #1772>Lone Star Sassy Lassies>>>>>>>>>>__________________________________________________>

Guest guest

YEAH BARBARA!!!!!

Rhonda Lain

Two-Steppin' Trimmers

-- Roll call

I had a 1/4 lb. loss today and I'm 3/4 lb. above goal. I was happy to see this after my trip to Ireland, but I did do a lot of walking and even climbed up a lot of steps (don't know how many) to go kiss the Blarney Stone. I made it to the 13th level (Kitchen), and I turned around and went back down. The steps were getting "narrower", and this dummy had a tote bag on one arm, and a shopping bag on the other (had to shop first....duh). My roommate turned and went back down before she got started good and I kept going. I would have made it had I not had my arms full, and I was climbing narrow steps and other people coming down on same steps. I don't know if I panicked or if I just got scared when I saw the big word "KITCHEN" that turned me around. I was closed enough though to blow a kiss so that's what I did. LOL Maybe next time if Gloria and Ann are with me I might just make it to the top. I only had about 20 steps or less to go to reach the top.....got pictures to prove it.

Hugs

Barbara

p.s......I'm behind with mail so may take awhile to read and get caught up. Now I'm in the process of getting ready for Alaska as soon as I get gifts etc.put away for awhile.

I found a O'Donnell CD for you.....sure do like my copy too. In fact I bought several CD's of Irish musicEMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

roll call

Way to go Levona !!!!! I'm envious of your loss !!!! You deserve it !!!!! And to think you've been sick !!!! I used to teach and along with dust -- we had so much mold and yuck -- in our old building --- retired after 2 years in a brand new building. Take care of yourself !!! You have the summer to do it !!!! GREAT JOB !!! Hugs from SE Texas, Randie Leader #323, Orange

Yippee, Yahoo, Hurray, etc.

I finally did it!!!! I finally lost my first 50 pounds. It is 52 to be exact. I lost 5.6 pounds this week, I've been sick with the creeping crud and coughing my head off. and sleeping as much as possible. I can't believe it thought I had gained as bad as I was feeling. I didn't exercise much but have been packing my class room (have to move rooms again) 2 hours today of moving and packing heavy boxes. 2 hours last Friday. 1 hour on Thursday. I think I contacted my team mates last Thursday or Friday. Kept my food journal. Drank water when wasn't asleep. Don't know what else. My dr wouldn't let me leave today with out 2 nebulizar treatments, she almost freaked out when she listened to my lungs. NO wonder I am out of breath right now too much crud in my lungs. On meds now hope to feel better soon. Hope one of the meds don't make me gain next week. I'll just have to be really careful. Hope everyone has a good week. Keep on trucking team 2!!!

Levona , Co-Leader TOPS #Tx 1454, Pleasantonclick here to email me

EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

weigh to goal wow 52 lbs congratulations,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,keep it up this is wonderful,,, get well soon taking meds drink lots of water,,,,Helen

Randie wrote:

roll call

Way to go Levona !!!!! I'm envious of your loss !!!! You deserve it !!!!! And to think you've been sick !!!! I used to teach and along with dust -- we had so much mold and yuck -- in our old building --- retired after 2 years in a brand new building. Take care of yourself !!! You have the summer to do it !!!! GREAT JOB !!! Hugs from SE Texas, Randie Leader #323, Orange

I finally did it!!!! I finally lost my first 50 pounds. It is 52 to be exact. I lost 5.6 pounds this week, I've been sick with the creeping crud and coughing my head off. and sleeping as much as possible. I can't believe it thought I had gained as bad as I was feeling. I didn't exercise much but have been packing my class room (have to move rooms again) 2 hours today of moving and packing heavy boxes. 2 hours last Friday. 1 hour on Thursday. I think I contacted my team mates last Thursday or Friday. Kept my food journal. Drank water when wasn't asleep. Don't know what else. My dr wouldn't let me leave today with out 2 nebulizar treatments, she almost freaked out when she listened to my lungs. NO wonder I am out of breath right now too much crud in my lungs. On meds now hope to feel better soon. Hope one of the meds

don't make me gain next week. I'll just have to be really careful. Hope everyone has a good week. Keep on trucking team 2!!!

EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals

Guest guest

I finally lost my first 50 pounds

WOW!! WAY TO GO, LEVONA!!! That is a fantastic accomplishment - - - now on to the next goal! Hope you get to feeling better really soon!

(((HUGS))):)

Clara

Version: 7.0.322 / Virus Database: 267.3.0 - Release Date: 5/30/2005

Guest guest

Levona, way to go. 50 pounds is a BIG DEAL. I hope you are going to reward yourself in a big way.

Grammy PatThe only way to find the limits of the possible is by going beyond them to the impossible.

-Arthur C. e

Guest guest

First I'm sorry you've been sick! I hope you get to feeling better soon.

But WOW! 52 pounds lost, that is awesome!! Please take care of yourself and have another good weight loss week!

Jeannene

roll call

I finally did it!!!! I finally lost my first 50 pounds. It is 52 to be exact. I lost 5.6 pounds this week, I've been sick with the creeping crud and coughing my head off. and sleeping as much as possible. I can't believe it thought I had gained as bad as I was feeling. I didn't exercise much but have been packing my class room (have to move rooms again) 2 hours today of moving and packing heavy boxes. 2 hours last Friday. 1 hour on Thursday. I think I contacted my team mates last Thursday or Friday. Kept my food journal. Drank water when wasn't asleep. Don't know what else. My dr wouldn't let me leave today with out 2 nebulizar treatments, she almost freaked out when she listened to my lungs. NO wonder I am out of breath right now too much crud in my lungs. On meds now hope to feel better soon. Hope one of the meds don't make me gain next week. I'll just have to be really careful. Hope everyone has a good week. Keep on trucking team 2!!!

EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

heh heh you bet she is! she is going for a massage with ME!!! I've been waiting for her to make it so we can go together :)

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

http://www.texastops.org

email: topsmama@...

This darn SNAIL just won't go away! -

but at least it was a LOSS!

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of PattycakesSent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 10:44 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: roll call

Levona, way to go. 50 pounds is a BIG DEAL. I hope you are going to reward yourself in a big way.

Grammy PatThe only way to find the limits of the possible is by going beyond them to the impossible.

-Arthur C. eEMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

Congratulations Levona - you're doing Soooooooooooooo GoooooooD. We are really proud of you and your first 50 lbs. You hang in there gal and hope you get to feeling better real soon.Soon you'll be going us in the Century Club waiting line. After you lose you l00 lbs you have to wait a full year before Century Club. But that will be one of the best waits...once I get there. Less than 19 lbs. Can do - a chip at a time.

Guest guest

GOOD for you Levona. That is sooooo exciting. Keep up the HARD work.

Donna

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of LevonaSent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 9:13 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: roll call

--No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.322 / Virus Database: 267.3.3 - Release Date: 5/31/2005

--

Version: 7.0.322 / Virus Database: 267.3.3 - Release Date: 5/31/2005

Guest guest

That could also be because of your blood sugar being so high. I know when mine

gets up there I tend to want to sleep alot.

Helon

>

> From: mwdw@...

> Date: 2005/06/03 Fri AM 06:00:16 EDT

> To: TexasTOPS

> Subject: Re: ROLL CALL

>

> In a message dated 6/2/2005 10:23:56 PM Central Standard Time,

> tx_2_missouri_roadrunner@... writes:

> I did a lot of sleeping...does that count for anything at all???? LOL

> Now Pepper if that counted I would have been number 1 in all our contest for

> exercising....LOL Being low on blood sure does make a person sleep a lot.

> Seems like I sleep way more than I should.

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Great job !!! Keep it up !!!!

((((tops hugs and way to go)))

KathyPattycakes wrote:

4 pound loss, officially. We had no weigh in last week but I weighed at home and at the Doctor's and it was true!

S0 1.8 for last week and 2.2 for this week.

I was loser of the week and Division winner for May and I got a 20 pound patch.

-Arthur C. eEMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Discover Yahoo! Stay in touch with email, IM, photo sharing more. Check it out!

Guest guest

> Kathleen.....CONGRATULATIONS on your loss, every loss adds up and so

> does yours, keep up the good work. and we can tell " you are a real

> LOSER!!!! " HUGS, Vernie

Thanks, Vernie, I'm going to try harder this week.

Kathleen

Guest guest

Yeaaaa!! for your loss, Donna!! Enough of those 1/2# losses will eventually get you to where you want to be!! We all need to keep in mind that it took us years to gain all this weight, and it takes time to whittle it off again!! The real challenge is to "Keep Whittling" - a little at a time!!

Talking about your Chips and Salsa - - - have you tried Pork Skins to dip in your salsa? - - - NO CARBS in pork skins!! Of course ANY chips have calories, so you can't eat unlimited amounts, but if you're trying to work chips and salsa into the South Beach diet - - pork skins work best. I probably never would have thought of it, but one of the Mexican Food restaurants here in Midland serves a basket of tortilla chips AND a basket of pork skins with their salsa - - - and it really "ain't" half bad!!! I always have pork skins with a sandwich, too - - - -- in fact, just finished a rollup made with whole wheat tortilla, slice of 97% fat free ham & a mozzarella cheese stick - and pork skins.

Hope the fish you sent home with your gainers last night will remind them all to make good choices this week - - and they'll get to throw those fish back into the pond when they come in with a loss next week!! In fact, get a big blue bowl or plastic tub (with the fish in it) to put in the middle of the floor while you have roll call - - and the gainers have to "catch" a fish to take home - - while the losers get to toss theirs back in - - -

Have a good week - - -

((((HUGS))):)

Clara

Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.6.6 - Release Date: 6/8/2005

Guest guest

Good job Donna. Keep movin and groovin and we will be back on TOP

Grammy Pat

The only way to find the limits of the possible

is by going beyond them to the impossible.

-Arthur C. e