RemedySpot.com

Re: oops! Welcome ann

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome to the group,Ann. Whereabouts do you live? I am Kate, 50,was dx'd in December 2008.I live in NY with 3 kids--2 moreare off at college; 2 cats, 1 dogand a guniea pig. Tell us moreabout you...hugs, Kate oops! Welcome ann> > > > I got it all wrong! Our newest member is ann, not Marilyn:)> > > Sharon> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight > variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual > character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or > defects.> > > > > > > > >

Welcome to the group,Ann. Whereabouts do you live? I am Kate, 50,was dx'd in December 2008.I live in NY with 3 kids--2 moreare off at college; 2 cats, 1 dogand a guniea pig. Tell us moreabout you...hugs, Kate oops! Welcome ann> > > > I got it all wrong! Our newest member is ann, not Marilyn:)> > > Sharon> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight > variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual > character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or > defects.> > > > > > > > >

Hi ann & nI'm so glad you're here. I guess your mom really liked the name so she decided to just change the spelling. Cool. Oh, and other n (72 with brain that still works), can I borrow your brain sometimes when mine won't work? Please? Although I can't promise I won't break it. I'm 37 and mine goes on strike most of the times. Be good and try not to get into too much trouble. That's my job.Silly From: spotsnfeathers

To: MSersLife Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 5:44:37 AMSubject: Re: oops! Welcome ann

I ALSO HAVE A SISTER NAMED MARION.

oops! Welcome ann

I got it all wrong! Our newest member is ann, not Marilyn:)

SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Hi ann & nI'm so glad you're here. I guess your mom really liked the name so she decided to just change the spelling. Cool. Oh, and other n (72 with brain that still works), can I borrow your brain sometimes when mine won't work? Please? Although I can't promise I won't break it. I'm 37 and mine goes on strike most of the times. Be good and try not to get into too much trouble. That's my job.Silly From: spotsnfeathers

To: MSersLife Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 5:44:37 AMSubject: Re: oops! Welcome ann

oops! Welcome ann

SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

oops! Welcome ann

Uh oh. I think we're in trouble! lol SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. To: MSersLife Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 5:33:29 PMSubject: Re: oops! Welcome ann

Soo, now we have two nnes, one annand one n?I try to keep up!Welcome to all new members,Love to you all,n Rojas, Oakland, California, 72, diagnosed wMS at 19--and they were correct!To: Group <mserslife >Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 5:01:57 PMSubject: oops! Welcome

ann

I got it all wrong! Our newest member is ann, not Marilyn:) SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Uh oh. I think we're in trouble! lol SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. To: MSersLife Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 5:33:29 PMSubject: Re: oops! Welcome ann

Soo, now we have two nnes, one annand one n?I try to keep up!Welcome to all new members,Love to you all,n Rojas, Oakland, California, 72, diagnosed wMS at 19--and they were correct!To: Group <mserslife >Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 5:01:57 PMSubject: oops! Welcome

ann

I got it all wrong! Our newest member is ann, not Marilyn:) SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

ann

Welcome ann!! Is you blindness from MS? hugs)))) SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. To: MSersLife Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 8:03:17 PMSubject: Re: oops! Welcome ann

HELLO TO ALL.

MY NAME IS MARYANN. I AM 47. I WAS DX IN '85.

I AM LEGALLY BLIND. BUT I FIND MY WAY AROUND THE PC.

LOOKING FORWARD TO CHATTING WITH EVERYONE.

oops! Welcome ann

Hello

I WAS BORN WITH CATARACTS. AFTER, I WAS DX, I HAD OPTICLE NUERITIS. MY VISION WASN'T FULLY RESTORED.

oops! Welcome ann

Hello

I WAS BORN WITH CATARACTS. AFTER, I WAS DX, I HAD OPTICLE NUERITIS. MY VISION WASN'T FULLY RESTORED.

oops! Welcome ann

Hello

oops! Welcome ann

I WAS NAMED AFTER MY FATHER'S MOTHER. MY SISTER WAS NAMED AFTER MY MOM'S MOTHER.

oops! Welcome ann

I WAS NAMED AFTER MY FATHER'S MOTHER. MY SISTER WAS NAMED AFTER MY MOM'S MOTHER.

oops! Welcome ann

HI KATE

I LIVE IN FLORIDA. I WAS BORN IN NY.

I HAVE 3 DOGS AND 3 PARROTS.

HI KATE

HI KATE

Hey, that's really interesting. So the 2 mothers had a lot of fun with their names, I bet.To: MSersLife Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 7:13:37 PMSubject: Re: oops! Welcome ann

oops! Welcome ann

Hey, that's really interesting. So the 2 mothers had a lot of fun with their names, I bet.To: MSersLife Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 7:13:37 PMSubject: Re: oops! Welcome ann

oops! Welcome ann

oops! Welcome ann

WE ALWAYS JOKED LIKE THE 3 BROTHERS NAMED LARRY. THIS IS MY BROTHER LARRY AND THIS IS MY OTHER BROTHER LARRY... I FORGET THE SHOW.

oops! Welcome ann

WE ALWAYS JOKED LIKE THE 3 BROTHERS NAMED LARRY. THIS IS MY BROTHER LARRY AND THIS IS MY OTHER BROTHER LARRY... I FORGET THE SHOW.

oops! Welcome ann

I WAS BORN IN BROOKLYN, BUT WE LATER MOVED TO OCEANSIDE LONG ISLAND.

oops! Welcome ann> > > > > > > > I got it all wrong! Our newest member is ann, not Marilyn:)> > > > > > Sharon> > This email is a natural hand made product. The slight > > variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual > > character and beauty and in no way are to be considered > flaws or > > defects.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

I WAS BORN IN BROOKLYN, BUT WE LATER MOVED TO OCEANSIDE LONG ISLAND.

oops! Welcome ann> > > > > > > > I got it all wrong! Our newest member is ann, not Marilyn:)> > > > > > Sharon> > This email is a natural hand made product. The slight > > variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual > > character and beauty and in no way are to be considered > flaws or > > defects.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >