RemedySpot.com

Re: oops! Welcome ann

Rate this topic

Guest guest

will welcome to you too. that is ok, all home made right. welcome to all the new ones. and no i will never rem all of your name. most of the time i can not rem my name. >> debbi brantSubject: oops! Welcome annTo: "Group" <mserslife >Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 8:01 PM

I got it all wrong! Our newest member is ann, not Marilyn:) SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

will welcome to you too. that is ok, all home made right. welcome to all the new ones. and no i will never rem all of your name. most of the time i can not rem my name. >> debbi brantSubject: oops! Welcome annTo: "Group" <mserslife >Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 8:01 PM

I got it all wrong! Our newest member is ann, not Marilyn:) SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

no problem!! welcome all the same maryann!! big hugs!!

LONDA

~ALL THAT IM NOT MAKES ME ALL THAT I AM~

From: Sharon <wobbletowalk@ yahoo.com>Subject: oops! Welcome annTo: "Group" <mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com>Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 8:01 PM

I got it all wrong! Our newest member is ann, not Marilyn:)

SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

LONDA

From: Sharon <wobbletowalk@ yahoo.com>Subject: oops! Welcome annTo: "Group" <mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com>Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 8:01 PM

SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

LONDA

Oh-oh, was that old age or just the MonSter? Best advice that I have is to plead unconscious. It works every time. So let's try it again.Hi ann (hey it's you spotsnfeathers)Great, now I have another partner in crime. Ooh, this group won't know what hit them. I'm so glad you're here. You're going to love it.Your silly friendTo: Group

<mserslife >Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 2:01:57 AMSubject: oops! Welcome ann

Oh-oh, was that old age or just the MonSter? Best advice that I have is to plead unconscious. It works every time. So let's try it again.Hi ann (hey it's you spotsnfeathers)Great, now I have another partner in crime. Ooh, this group won't know what hit them. I'm so glad you're here. You're going to love it.Your silly friendTo: Group

<mserslife >Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 2:01:57 AMSubject: oops! Welcome ann

Ooh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who is terrible with names. I have to make notes for myself, that is if I can remember where I put it. To: MSersLife Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 2:08:42 AMSubject: Re: oops! Welcome ann

will welcome to you too. that is ok, all home made right. welcome to all the new ones. and no i will never rem all of your name. most of the time i can not rem my name. >> debbi brantFrom: Sharon <wobbletowalk@ yahoo.com>Subject: oops! Welcome annTo: "Group" <mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com>Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 8:01 PM

Ooh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who is terrible with names. I have to make notes for myself, that is if I can remember where I put it. To: MSersLife Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 2:08:42 AMSubject: Re: oops! Welcome ann

will welcome to you too. that is ok, all home made right. welcome to all the new ones. and no i will never rem all of your name. most of the time i can not rem my name. >> debbi brantFrom: Sharon <wobbletowalk@ yahoo.com>Subject: oops! Welcome annTo: "Group" <mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com>Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 8:01 PM

Soo, now we have two nnes, one annand one n?I try to keep up!Welcome to all new members,Love to you all,n Rojas, Oakland, California, 72, diagnosed wMS at 19--and they were correct!To: Group <mserslife >Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 5:01:57 PMSubject: oops! Welcome ann

Soo, now we have two nnes, one annand one n?I try to keep up!Welcome to all new members,Love to you all,n Rojas, Oakland, California, 72, diagnosed wMS at 19--and they were correct!To: Group <mserslife >Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 5:01:57 PMSubject: oops! Welcome ann

This could get confusing!! LOLHugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://breastcancerpatientssoulmatesforlife.bravehost.com/ Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

oops! Welcome ann

Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email - Learn more at www.crawler.com/smileys

Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://breastcancerpatientssoulmatesforlife.bravehost.com/ Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

oops! Welcome ann

Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails

nne

oops! Welcome ann

You bet! I'm already confused with everything! Where am I again?To: mserslife Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 2:36:32 AMSubject: Re: oops! Welcome ann

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://breastcancer patientssoulmate sforlife. bravehost. com/ Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ AnxietyDepressio nandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloo mer.blogspot. comThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub. com

oops! Welcome ann

Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email - Learn more at www.crawler. com/smileys

You bet! I'm already confused with everything! Where am I again?To: mserslife Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 2:36:32 AMSubject: Re: oops! Welcome ann

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://breastcancer patientssoulmate sforlife. bravehost. com/ Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ AnxietyDepressio nandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloo mer.blogspot. comThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub. com

oops! Welcome ann

Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email - Learn more at www.crawler. com/smileys

HELLO TO ALL.

MY NAME IS MARYANN. I AM 47. I WAS DX IN '85.

I AM LEGALLY BLIND. BUT I FIND MY WAY AROUND THE PC.

LOOKING FORWARD TO CHATTING WITH EVERYONE.

oops! Welcome ann

HELLO TO ALL.

oops! Welcome ann

HELLO TO ALL.

oops! Welcome ann

I ALSO HAVE A SISTER NAMED MARION.

oops! Welcome ann

oops! Welcome ann

oops! Welcome ann