RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hello

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I tried a supplement that had Mangosteen in it. All it did was make me sick to my stomach. You were to take it before bedtime, about an hour later I was sick and couldn't sleep. I tried it again a day later with the same results. Stacey Harold Van Tuyl <hvantuyl@...> wrote: I hadn’t heard of it but it sounds a lot like Mangosteen or Gogi juice in that it has a high concentration of desirable components. I couldn’t find any clinical trials on it in a quick look. I did spend some time looking for data on Mangosteen juice and found one site that seemed to present a balanced picture instead of a testimonial or sales pitch. The balanced picture did say it had helpful components at high concentration but you can get much more of the same type components from things such as blueberry or dark grape juice at much less cost. I also found one site that reported bad side effects from the juice and refusal to refund money. It may help some people but I would rather stick to the more common juices and drink more of them. God bless. From: Rheumatoid Arthritis [mailto:Rheumatoid Arthritis ] On Behalf Of GaranimalSent: Monday, November 20, 2006 10:20 AMRheumatoid Arthritis Subject:

hello hay has anyone ever tryed monavie juice? everyone is telling me about it...

Sponsored Link$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!

Guest guest

Just wanted to introduce myself since I have not yet. I am a 44 year

old stay at home mom/Reiki Master Teacher and I am so thankful to have

found this group. It is always so wonderful to get to know others

that are like minded and want to help out. I may not post much but do

know that your requests are always held up for prayer by me.

Thank you all for your wonderful postings/videos and such, I am

learning so much through all of you. I look forward to getting to

know all of you!

Donna

Guest guest

Welcome to the group Donna! Thanks for introducing yourself. We're all family here so don't hesitate to post or ask questions. You also might want to change your membership mail options to daily digest so your inbox doesn't get overloaded. We're a very active group. Love and blessings,Stefanie>> Just wanted to introduce myself since I have not yet. I am a 44 year > old stay at home mom/Reiki Master Teacher and I am so thankful to have > found this group. It is always so wonderful to get to know others > that are like minded and want to help out. I may not post much but do > know that your requests are always held up for prayer by me.> > Thank you all for your wonderful postings/videos and such, I am > learning so much through all of you. I look forward to getting to > know all of you!> > Donna>