RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: rosanna's wedding today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

linda

its william wallace - braveheart.

stirling castle have his sword amongst many other things.

poor souls, you dont need to go to the highlands for this

as he mostly ran around stirling, falkirk which is central.

i dont think the highlands would be that great a place to

be in the winter. as ive said before scotland in august

is the best bet.

porridge is oatmeal. the scottish way to eat oatmeal is

boiled in water and with added salt and cold milk on top.

some people use milk to cook it in and add sugar. in this

house i like mine plain with salt and andy has to add sweeteners.

i love my porridge. why didn't she have egg on toast.

of course the big breakfast here is fried eggs, sausage,

potatoe scone, mushrooms, bacon, toast. i'd love to know

where she actually was.

> > > not long home from wedding. 3am here.

> > > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced

> > > before able to post or email so i have reduced

> > > a few and posted them.

> > >

> > > she was beautiful.

> > > andy's speech had us all laughing

> > > graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie

> > > everybody's outfits looked great

> > > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil,

> > olive,

> > > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash

> and

> > a

> > > white chocolate mouse.

> > >

> > > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all

the

> > > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for

> > wks.

> > >

> > > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it

> all

> > > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.

> > >

> > > a good time had by all

> > >

> > > may uip 0606

> > > glasgow scotland

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > K

> > > Central Il

> > > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> > > 14

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > K

> > Central Il

> > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> > 14

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> 14

>

Guest guest

linda

its william wallace - braveheart.

stirling castle have his sword amongst many other things.

poor souls, you dont need to go to the highlands for this

as he mostly ran around stirling, falkirk which is central.

i dont think the highlands would be that great a place to

be in the winter. as ive said before scotland in august

is the best bet.

porridge is oatmeal. the scottish way to eat oatmeal is

boiled in water and with added salt and cold milk on top.

some people use milk to cook it in and add sugar. in this

house i like mine plain with salt and andy has to add sweeteners.

i love my porridge. why didn't she have egg on toast.

of course the big breakfast here is fried eggs, sausage,

potatoe scone, mushrooms, bacon, toast. i'd love to know

where she actually was.

> > > not long home from wedding. 3am here.

> > > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced

> > > before able to post or email so i have reduced

> > > a few and posted them.

> > >

> > > she was beautiful.

> > > andy's speech had us all laughing

> > > graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie

> > > everybody's outfits looked great

> > > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil,

> > olive,

> > > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash

> and

> > a

> > > white chocolate mouse.

> > >

> > > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all

the

> > > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for

> > wks.

> > >

> > > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it

> all

> > > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.

> > >

> > > a good time had by all

> > >

> > > may uip 0606

> > > glasgow scotland

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > K

> > > Central Il

> > > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> > > 14

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > K

> > Central Il

> > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> > 14

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> 14

>

Guest guest

I'll call her in a little while. Storming here. Wallace--- They saw his sword. Were really excited. I'll email you later. kmay wrote: lindaits william wallace - braveheart.stirling castle have his sword amongst many other things.poor souls, you dont need to go to the highlands for thisas he mostly ran around stirling, falkirk which is central.i dont think the highlands would be that great a place to

be in the winter. as ive said before scotland in augustis the best bet.porridge is oatmeal. the scottish way to eat oatmeal is boiled in water and with added salt and cold milk on top. some people use milk to cook it in and add sugar. in this house i like mine plain with salt and andy has to add sweeteners.i love my porridge. why didn't she have egg on toast. of course the big breakfast here is fried eggs, sausage,potatoe scone, mushrooms, bacon, toast. i'd love to knowwhere she actually was.> > > not long home from wedding. 3am here.> > > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> > > before able to post or email so i have reduced> > > a few and posted them.> > > > > > she was beautiful.> > > andy's speech had us all laughing> > > graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie> > > everybody's outfits looked great> > > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, > > olive,> > > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash > and > > a > > > white chocolate mouse.> > > > > > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the > > > kids

danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 > > wks.> > > > > > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it > all > > > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> > > > > > a good time had by all> > > > > > may uip 0606 > > > glasgow scotland> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > > Central Il> > > Hubby ipf- 2006> > > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > > 14> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> >>

> > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

I'll call her in a little while. Storming here. Wallace--- They saw his sword. Were really excited. I'll email you later. kmay wrote: lindaits william wallace - braveheart.stirling castle have his sword amongst many other things.poor souls, you dont need to go to the highlands for thisas he mostly ran around stirling, falkirk which is central.i dont think the highlands would be that great a place to

be in the winter. as ive said before scotland in augustis the best bet.porridge is oatmeal. the scottish way to eat oatmeal is boiled in water and with added salt and cold milk on top. some people use milk to cook it in and add sugar. in this house i like mine plain with salt and andy has to add sweeteners.i love my porridge. why didn't she have egg on toast. of course the big breakfast here is fried eggs, sausage,potatoe scone, mushrooms, bacon, toast. i'd love to knowwhere she actually was.> > > not long home from wedding. 3am here.> > > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> > > before able to post or email so i have reduced> > > a few and posted them.> > > > > > she was beautiful.> > > andy's speech had us all laughing> > > graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie> > > everybody's outfits looked great> > > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, > > olive,> > > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash > and > > a > > > white chocolate mouse.> > > > > > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the > > > kids

danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 > > wks.> > > > > > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it > all > > > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> > > > > > a good time had by all> > > > > > may uip 0606 > > > glasgow scotland> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > > Central Il> > > Hubby ipf- 2006> > > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > > 14> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> >>

> > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Guest guest

May.... oh, no...you don't need to let to let me know. I was just being curious. It doesn't matter...it's on the way today.

Yes! I saw Andy's picture. Boy oh boy, your family really got struck with the beauty bolt and Andy as well. What a handsome guy. They are such a handsome pair!

The additional pictures are a pleasure to look at. Like Peggy says, it's like having company.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

rosanna's wedding today> > > > > > > > > not long home from wedding. 3am here.> > > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> > > before able to post or email so i have reduced> > > a few and posted them.> > > > > > she was beautiful.> > > andy's speech had us all laughing> > > graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie> > > everybody's outfits looked great> > > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, > > olive,> > > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash > and > > a > > > white chocolate mouse.> > > > > > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all > the > > > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for > 3 > > wks.> > > > > > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it > all > > > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> > > > > > a good time had by all> > > > > > may uip 0606 > > > glasgow scotland> > >> >>

Guest guest

May.... oh, no...you don't need to let to let me know. I was just being curious. It doesn't matter...it's on the way today.

Yes! I saw Andy's picture. Boy oh boy, your family really got struck with the beauty bolt and Andy as well. What a handsome guy. They are such a handsome pair!

The additional pictures are a pleasure to look at. Like Peggy says, it's like having company.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

rosanna's wedding today> > > > > > > > > not long home from wedding. 3am here.> > > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> > > before able to post or email so i have reduced> > > a few and posted them.> > > > > > she was beautiful.> > > andy's speech had us all laughing> > > graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie> > > everybody's outfits looked great> > > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, > > olive,> > > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash > and > > a > > > white chocolate mouse.> > > > > > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all > the > > > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for > 3 > > wks.> > > > > > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it > all > > > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> > > > > > a good time had by all> > > > > > may uip 0606 > > > glasgow scotland> > >> >>

Guest guest

rosanna's wedding today> > > > > > > > > not long home from wedding. 3am here.> > > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> > > before able to post or email so i have reduced> > > a few and posted them.> > > > > > she was beautiful.> > > andy's speech had us all laughing> > > graham said such wonderful

things about how he feels about rosie> > > everybody's outfits looked great> > > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, > > olive,> > > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash > and > > a > > > white chocolate mouse.> > > > > > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all > the > > > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for > 3 > > wks.> > > > > > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it > all > > > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> > > > > > a good time had by all> > > > > > may uip 0606 > > > glasgow scotland> > >>

>>

Guest guest

rosanna's wedding today> > > > > > > > > not long home from wedding. 3am here.> > > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> > > before able to post or email so i have reduced> > > a few and posted them.> > > > > > she was beautiful.> > > andy's speech had us all laughing> > > graham said such wonderful

things about how he feels about rosie> > > everybody's outfits looked great> > > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, > > olive,> > > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash > and > > a > > > white chocolate mouse.> > > > > > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all > the > > > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for > 3 > > wks.> > > > > > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it > all > > > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> > > > > > a good time had by all> > > > > > may uip 0606 > > > glasgow scotland> > >>

>>

Guest guest

>>

Guest guest

Babs here jumping in.... :)

I just remembered that the young Scotsman I was engaged to was born in

Edinburgh but raised in San , Texas. He would visit Edinburgh

at least once or twice a year there and told me I would love it.

And since I'm descended from a Scotsman, Andro Deas (later changed to

Dees) from the River Dee, I would be excited beyond all belief to see

where my ancestors lived. I'm going to see if I can rent anything on

Scotland that would give me a good idea of what I'm missing....sigh.

And of course, I'm enamored of several Scotsmen..Craig Ferguson, Paolo

Nuttini, McEvoy, Gerard and of course, Connery...I

was probably meant to marry a Scots! LOL!

My goal is to keep this PF from progressing so I can actually make a

trip across the pond someday.... :)

Hugs to May and her family on their joyous occasion!!!

Babs in Texas

> > > > not long home from wedding. 3am here.

> > > > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced

> > > > before able to post or email so i have reduced

> > > > a few and posted them.

> > > >

> > > > she was beautiful.

> > > > andy's speech had us all laughing

> > > > graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie

> > > > everybody's outfits looked great

> > > > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil,

> > > olive,

> > > > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash

> > and

> > > a

> > > > white chocolate mouse.

> > > >

> > > > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all

> the

> > > > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for

> 3

> > > wks.

> > > >

> > > > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it

> > all

> > > > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.

> > > >

> > > > a good time had by all

> > > >

> > > > may uip 0606

> > > > glasgow scotland

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > K