RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: rosanna's wedding today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

May,

Can't wait to see the pictures. I am so glad that you were healthy and able to have a grand time. Many blessings to you all.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> not long home from wedding. 3am here.> took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> before able to post or email so i have reduced> a few and posted them.> > she was beautiful.> andy's speech had us all laughing> graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie> everybody's outfits looked great> food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,> red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a > white chocolate mouse.> > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.> > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> > a good time had by all> > may uip 0606 > glasgow scotland>

Guest guest

May,

Can't wait to see the pictures. I am so glad that you were healthy and able to have a grand time. Many blessings to you all.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> not long home from wedding. 3am here.> took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> before able to post or email so i have reduced> a few and posted them.> > she was beautiful.> andy's speech had us all laughing> graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie> everybody's outfits looked great> food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,> red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a > white chocolate mouse.> > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.> > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> > a good time had by all> > may uip 0606 > glasgow scotland>

Guest guest

May,

Guest guest

Oh May, All three of you are just so beautiful. Proud Mom and Dad with good reason. Your daughter was indeed a beautiful bride. Her dress is beautiful also. Love the feathers. You don't look old enough to be parents to a child old enough to be married. Love the knees Andy. May the tan looks great. You look so very healthy. What a lovely event.Get some good rest, I know you need it.  Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. not long home from wedding. 3am here.took 120 photos but they need to be reducedbefore able to post or email so i have reduceda few and posted them.she was beautiful.andy's speech had us all laughinggraham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosieeverybody's outfits looked greatfood was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a white chocolate mouse.lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.a good time had by allmay uip 0606 glasgow scotland

Guest guest

Oh May, All three of you are just so beautiful. Proud Mom and Dad with good reason. Your daughter was indeed a beautiful bride. Her dress is beautiful also. Love the feathers. You don't look old enough to be parents to a child old enough to be married. Love the knees Andy. May the tan looks great. You look so very healthy. What a lovely event.Get some good rest, I know you need it.  Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. not long home from wedding. 3am here.took 120 photos but they need to be reducedbefore able to post or email so i have reduceda few and posted them.she was beautiful.andy's speech had us all laughinggraham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosieeverybody's outfits looked greatfood was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a white chocolate mouse.lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.a good time had by allmay uip 0606 glasgow scotland

Guest guest

Guest guest

May, What a beautiful family!!!!! You are beautiful. I know how exhausting those weddings can be for all. Your dress was delightful. I loved it. I know how hard those can be for the bride's family. We had two boys and we didn't have the amount of work you families with girls have it. Thanks for the pics. Interesting that the kids are going to Thiland. Our kids came to Scotland. Isn't that funny? K Illinoismay wrote: not long home from wedding. 3am here.took 120 photos but they need to be reducedbefore able to post or email so i have reduceda few and posted them.she was beautiful.andy's speech had us all laughinggraham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosieeverybody's outfits looked greatfood was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a white chocolate mouse.lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.a good time had by allmay uip 0606 glasgow scotland K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As

for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

May, What a beautiful family!!!!! You are beautiful. I know how exhausting those weddings can be for all. Your dress was delightful. I loved it. I know how hard those can be for the bride's family. We had two boys and we didn't have the amount of work you families with girls have it. Thanks for the pics. Interesting that the kids are going to Thiland. Our kids came to Scotland. Isn't that funny? K Illinoismay wrote: not long home from wedding. 3am here.took 120 photos but they need to be reducedbefore able to post or email so i have reduceda few and posted them.she was beautiful.andy's speech had us all laughinggraham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosieeverybody's outfits looked greatfood was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a white chocolate mouse.lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.a good time had by allmay uip 0606 glasgow scotland K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As

Guest guest

Guest guest

May,

I just looked at the pictures. What a beautiful family and an absolutely stunning bride! I am so glad it went so well. Take care and get some rest -

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

rosanna's wedding today

not long home from wedding. 3am here.took 120 photos but they need to be reducedbefore able to post or email so i have reduceda few and posted them.she was beautiful.andy's speech had us all laughinggraham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosieeverybody's outfits looked greatfood was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a white chocolate mouse.lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.a good time had by allmay uip 0606 glasgow scotland

Guest guest

May,

I just looked at the pictures. What a beautiful family and an absolutely stunning bride! I am so glad it went so well. Take care and get some rest -

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

rosanna's wedding today

not long home from wedding. 3am here.took 120 photos but they need to be reducedbefore able to post or email so i have reduceda few and posted them.she was beautiful.andy's speech had us all laughinggraham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosieeverybody's outfits looked greatfood was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a white chocolate mouse.lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.a good time had by allmay uip 0606 glasgow scotland

Guest guest

May,

Everything looked just wonderful! I'm so happy that nna had her perfect day. The pictures are gorgeous! Everyone looks so happy!!!

Now get some rest...you deserve it!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

rosanna's wedding today

Guest guest

linda

thanks very much. guess what. at the reception i was saying

that you thought the kilts were mcpherson and you were right,

sandy said yes they were. hope your kids liked scotland.

may

> not long home from wedding. 3am here.

> took 120 photos but they need to be reduced

> before able to post or email so i have reduced

> a few and posted them.

>

> she was beautiful.

> andy's speech had us all laughing

> graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie

> everybody's outfits looked great

> food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil,

olive,

> red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and

a

> white chocolate mouse.

>

> lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the

> kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3

wks.

>

> i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all

> out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.

>

> a good time had by all

>

> may uip 0606

> glasgow scotland

>

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> 14

>

Guest guest

linda

may

> a few and posted them.

>

> she was beautiful.

olive,

a

> white chocolate mouse.

>

wks.

>

>

> a good time had by all

>

> may uip 0606

> glasgow scotland

>

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> 14

>

Guest guest

linda

may

> a few and posted them.

>

> she was beautiful.

olive,

a

> white chocolate mouse.

>

wks.

>

>

> a good time had by all

>

> may uip 0606

> glasgow scotland

>

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> 14

>

Guest guest

peggy

andy says he likes your judgement.

thank you very much. i loved my fascinator.

it was over the top and attracted a lot of comments.

i think it looked as if it just belonged there.

she just smiled and laughed all the way through her

service and her reception. she was so calm.

may

>

> a few and posted them.

>

> she was beautiful.

olive,

a

> white chocolate mouse.

>

wks.

>

>

> a good time had by all

>

> may uip 0606

> glasgow scotland

>

Guest guest

thanks joyce

slowly down and pacing myself the week before

really helped. i did take a tank (for the first time

pff friends i used o2 outside the house) - andy wore it

on a backpack for a couple of dances but it still

made me cough and i decided to just gab rather than

dance.

may

> >

> > not long home from wedding. 3am here.

> > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced

> > before able to post or email so i have reduced

> > a few and posted them.

> >

> > she was beautiful.

> > andy's speech had us all laughing

> > graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie

> > everybody's outfits looked great

> > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil,

olive,

> > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash

and a

> > white chocolate mouse.

> >

> > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the

> > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3

wks.

> >

> > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it

all

> > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.

> >

> > a good time had by all

> >

> > may uip 0606

> > glasgow scotland

> >

>

Guest guest

thanks denice

not planning on doing much today.

probably spend the day playing with the photos i took. hehehe

may

>

> May,

>   I just looked at the pictures.  What a beautiful family and an

absolutely stunning bride! I am so glad it went so well.  Take care

and get some rest -

>

>     Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   California

>

>

>

>

> rosanna's wedding today

>

>

> a few and posted them.

>

> she was beautiful.

olive,

a

> white chocolate mouse.

>

wks.

>

>

> a good time had by all

>

> may uip 0606

> glasgow scotland

>

Guest guest

thanks denice

not planning on doing much today.

probably spend the day playing with the photos i took. hehehe

may

>

> May,

>   I just looked at the pictures.  What a beautiful family and an

absolutely stunning bride! I am so glad it went so well.  Take care

and get some rest -

>

>     Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   California

>

>

>

>

>

>

> a few and posted them.

>

> she was beautiful.

olive,

a

> white chocolate mouse.

>

wks.

>

>

> a good time had by all

>

> may uip 0606

> glasgow scotland

>

Guest guest

mary-beth

thank you. yes she did have her perfect day. she knew exactly what

she wanted and micro managed it all though six days before it she was

in tears in a dressing room in town telling me she was totally unsure

of all her decisions and she was sick of making decisions. her dad

and i were buying her a going away outfit, although she had no

intention of changing from her wedding dress we wanted her to have

something anyway and that she could take it to thailand. i managed

to reassure her. oh well she still needs her mum.

may

>

> May,

> Everything looked just wonderful! I'm so happy that nna had her

perfect day. The pictures are gorgeous! Everyone looks so happy!!!

> Now get some rest...you deserve it!

>

>  Beth 

> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

>  

> Change everything. Love and Forgive    

>  

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> a few and posted them.

>

> she was beautiful.

olive,

a

> white chocolate mouse.

>

wks.

>

>

> a good time had by all

>

> may uip 0606

> glasgow scotland

>

Guest guest

May,

She'll always need her mum! I hope she has a wonderful relaxing honeymoon!

Beth

rosanna's wedding today> > > not long home from wedding. 3am here.> took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> before able to post or email so i have reduced> a few and posted them.> > she was beautiful.> andy's speech had us all laughing> graham said such wonderful things about how he

feels about rosie> everybody's outfits looked great> food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,> red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a > white chocolate mouse.> > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.> > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> > a good time had by all> > may uip 0606 > glasgow scotland>

Guest guest

May,

Beth

rosanna's wedding today> > > not long home from wedding. 3am here.> took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> before able to post or email so i have reduced> a few and posted them.> > she was beautiful.> andy's speech had us all laughing> graham said such wonderful things about how he

feels about rosie> everybody's outfits looked great> food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,> red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a > white chocolate mouse.> > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.> > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> > a good time had by all> > may uip 0606 > glasgow scotland>

Guest guest

May,

Beth

Guest guest

May what a good idea for Andy to wear your 02 on his back so you could dance. You know no one really noticed the hose in your pretty nose... it was all about the knees, I saw a few sets of knees..  LOL Are you going to post more. I LOVE to see pictures posted. It's like having company..  Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. thanks joyceslowly down and pacing myself the week beforereally helped. i did take a tank (for the first timepff friends i used o2 outside the house) - andy wore iton a backpack for a couple of dances but it stillmade me cough and i decided to just gab rather thandance. may> >> > not long home from wedding. 3am here.> > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> > before able to post or email so i have reduced> > a few and posted them.> >> > she was beautiful.> > andy's speech had us all laughing> > graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie> > everybody's outfits looked great> > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,> > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a> > white chocolate mouse.> >> > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the> > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.> >> > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all> > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> >> > a good time had by all> >> > may uip 0606> > glasgow scotland> >>

Guest guest

May what a good idea for Andy to wear your 02 on his back so you could dance. You know no one really noticed the hose in your pretty nose... it was all about the knees, I saw a few sets of knees..  LOL Are you going to post more. I LOVE to see pictures posted. It's like having company..  Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. thanks joyceslowly down and pacing myself the week beforereally helped. i did take a tank (for the first timepff friends i used o2 outside the house) - andy wore iton a backpack for a couple of dances but it stillmade me cough and i decided to just gab rather thandance. may> >> > not long home from wedding. 3am here.> > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> > before able to post or email so i have reduced> > a few and posted them.> >> > she was beautiful.> > andy's speech had us all laughing> > graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie> > everybody's outfits looked great> > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,> > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a> > white chocolate mouse.> >> > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the> > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.> >> > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all> > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> >> > a good time had by all> >> > may uip 0606> > glasgow scotland> >>