RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: rosanna's wedding today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peggy...you're right! Pictures are like having company!

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: rosanna's wedding today

May what a good idea for Andy to wear your 02 on his back so you could dance. You know no one really noticed the hose in your pretty nose... it was all about the knees, I saw a few sets of knees.. LOL

Are you going to post more. I LOVE to see pictures posted. It's like having company..

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.

thanks joyceslowly down and pacing myself the week beforereally helped. i did take a tank (for the first timepff friends i used o2 outside the house) - andy wore iton a backpack for a couple of dances but it stillmade me cough and i decided to just gab rather thandance. may> >> > not long home from wedding. 3am here.> > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> > before able to post or email so i have reduced> > a few and posted them.> >> > she was beautiful.> > andy's speech had us all laughing> > graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie> > everybody's outfits looked great> > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,> > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a> > white chocolate mouse.> >> > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the> > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.> >> > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all> > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> >> > a good time had by all> >> > may uip 0606> > glasgow scotland> >>

Guest guest

Peggy...you're right! Pictures are like having company!

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: rosanna's wedding today

May what a good idea for Andy to wear your 02 on his back so you could dance. You know no one really noticed the hose in your pretty nose... it was all about the knees, I saw a few sets of knees.. LOL

Are you going to post more. I LOVE to see pictures posted. It's like having company..

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.

thanks joyceslowly down and pacing myself the week beforereally helped. i did take a tank (for the first timepff friends i used o2 outside the house) - andy wore iton a backpack for a couple of dances but it stillmade me cough and i decided to just gab rather thandance. may> >> > not long home from wedding. 3am here.> > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> > before able to post or email so i have reduced> > a few and posted them.> >> > she was beautiful.> > andy's speech had us all laughing> > graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie> > everybody's outfits looked great> > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,> > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a> > white chocolate mouse.> >> > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the> > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.> >> > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all> > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> >> > a good time had by all> >> > may uip 0606> > glasgow scotland> >>

Guest guest

May....the pictures are simply wonderful! Not a bad one in the bunch. nne is a beautiful bride! Did I miss one of the groom?

Your family are all beautiful...I swear, we have the best looking people on our board.

Every picture I see proves it.

Now you can relax, it's over and she's off to have a wonderful honeymoon.

Thanks for "inviting" me to the wedding!

rosanna's wedding today> > > not long home from wedding. 3am here.> took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> before able to post or email so i have reduced> a few and posted them.> > she was beautiful.> andy's speech had us all laughing> graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie> everybody's outfits looked great> food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,> red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a > white chocolate mouse.> > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.> > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> > a good time had by all> > may uip 0606 > glasgow scotland>

Guest guest

May....the pictures are simply wonderful! Not a bad one in the bunch. nne is a beautiful bride! Did I miss one of the groom?

Your family are all beautiful...I swear, we have the best looking people on our board.

rosanna's wedding today> > > not long home from wedding. 3am here.> took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> before able to post or email so i have reduced> a few and posted them.> > she was beautiful.> andy's speech had us all laughing> graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie> everybody's outfits looked great> food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,> red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a > white chocolate mouse.> > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.> > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> > a good time had by all> > may uip 0606 > glasgow scotland>

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh what a lovely wedding and family. I just finished viewing the pictures. Such happiness. How wonderful. God Bless You ALL.

Gale in TX IPF 10/06

sheryou are so right - i haven't posted one of graham and he is so handsome. he quoted a maya angelou poem in his speech to rosannaand twice said how much he loved her. i will get one on asap.may > >> > May,> > Everything looked just wonderful! I'm so happy that nna had her > perfect day. The pictures are gorgeous! Everyone looks so happy!!!> > Now get some rest...you deserve it!> > > > Beth > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive > > > > > > > > > > > > rosanna's wedding today> > > > > > not long home from wedding. 3am here.> > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> > before able to post or email so i have reduced> > a few and posted them.> > > > she was beautiful.> > andy's speech had us all laughing> > graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie> > everybody's outfits looked great> > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, > olive,> > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and > a > > white chocolate mouse.> > > > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the > > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 > wks.> > > > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all > > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> > > > a good time had by all> > > > may uip 0606 > > glasgow scotland> >> Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Oh what a lovely wedding and family. I just finished viewing the pictures. Such happiness. How wonderful. God Bless You ALL.

Gale in TX IPF 10/06

sheryou are so right - i haven't posted one of graham and he is so handsome. he quoted a maya angelou poem in his speech to rosannaand twice said how much he loved her. i will get one on asap.may > >> > May,> > Everything looked just wonderful! I'm so happy that nna had her > perfect day. The pictures are gorgeous! Everyone looks so happy!!!> > Now get some rest...you deserve it!> > > > Beth > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive > > > > > > > > > > > > rosanna's wedding today> > > > > > not long home from wedding. 3am here.> > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> > before able to post or email so i have reduced> > a few and posted them.> > > > she was beautiful.> > andy's speech had us all laughing> > graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie> > everybody's outfits looked great> > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, > olive,> > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and > a > > white chocolate mouse.> > > > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the > > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 > wks.> > > > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all > > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> > > > a good time had by all> > > > may uip 0606 > > glasgow scotland> >> Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Gale in TX IPF 10/06

Guest guest

peggy

yes i'm going to post more. today whilst reducing them i started

cropping them too. its amazing how one photo can give you three

different pictures. also when you zoom you see things you didnt know

were there. i'm going to be busy especially now my sister has given

me her stills too. i have some big group ones that i will post asap.

may

> > >

> > > not long home from wedding. 3am here.

> > > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced

> > > before able to post or email so i have reduced

> > > a few and posted them.

> > >

> > > she was beautiful.

> > > andy's speech had us all laughing

> > > graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about

rosie

> > > everybody's outfits looked great

> > > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil,

> olive,

> > > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash

> and a

> > > white chocolate mouse.

> > >

> > > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all

the

> > > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for

> wks.

> > >

> > > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it

> all

> > > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.

> > >

> > > a good time had by all

> > >

> > > may uip 0606

> > > glasgow scotland

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

peggy

may

> > >

> > >

> > > she was beautiful.

rosie

> olive,

> and a

> > >

the

> wks.

> > >

> all

> > >

> > >

> > > may uip 0606

> > > glasgow scotland

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

peggy

may

> > >

> > >

> > > she was beautiful.

rosie

> olive,

> and a

> > >

the

> wks.

> > >

> all

> > >

> > >

> > > may uip 0606

> > > glasgow scotland

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

sher

you are so right - i haven't posted one of graham and he is so

handsome. he quoted a maya angelou poem in his speech to rosanna

and twice said how much he loved her. i will get one on asap.

may

> >

> > May,

> > Everything looked just wonderful! I'm so happy that nna had

her

> perfect day. The pictures are gorgeous! Everyone looks so happy!!!

> > Now get some rest...you deserve it!

> >

> > Beth

> > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

> >

> > Change everything. Love and Forgive

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > rosanna's wedding today

> >

> >

> > not long home from wedding. 3am here.

> > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced

> > before able to post or email so i have reduced

> > a few and posted them.

> >

> > she was beautiful.

> > andy's speech had us all laughing

> > graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie

> > everybody's outfits looked great

> > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil,

> olive,

> > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash

and

> a

> > white chocolate mouse.

> >

> > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all

the

> > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for

> wks.

> >

> > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it

all

> > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.

> >

> > a good time had by all

> >

> > may uip 0606

> > glasgow scotland

> >

>

Guest guest

sher

may

> >

> > May,

her

> >

> > Beth

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > she was beautiful.

> olive,

and

> a

> >

the

> wks.

> >

all

> >

> >

> > may uip 0606

> > glasgow scotland

> >

>

Guest guest

sher

may

> >

> > May,

her

> >

> > Beth

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > she was beautiful.

> olive,

and

> a

> >

the

> wks.

> >

all

> >

> >

> > may uip 0606

> > glasgow scotland

> >

>

Guest guest

thanks joyce

ive said it before and i'll say it again, there's lot of

advantages of being a young mum (i was 23). rosie's only

25. she's always said she liked our age difference.

may

> >

> >

> > she was beautiful.

olive,

and a

> >

> > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the

> > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3

wks.

> >

all

> >

> >

> > may uip 0606

> > glasgow scotland

> >

>

Guest guest

thanks joyce

may

> >

> >

> > she was beautiful.

olive,

and a

> >

wks.

> >

all

> >

> >

> > may uip 0606

> > glasgow scotland

> >

>

Guest guest

thanks joyce

may

> >

> >

> > she was beautiful.

olive,

and a

> >

wks.

> >

all

> >

> >

> > may uip 0606

> > glasgow scotland

> >

>

Guest guest

thanks gale

although i have been very busy and not reading all the msgs

i did read yours the other day and and i hope you dont mind

copied it to send to my friend who is struggling with some

depression at moment. her brother also committed suicide 20

years ago. she is trying very hard to see her mental health

is similar to a broken leg. your perspective is amazing.

may

> > >

> > > May,

> > > Everything looked just wonderful! I'm so happy that nna

had

> her

> > perfect day. The pictures are gorgeous! Everyone looks so

happy!!!

> > > Now get some rest...you deserve it!

> > >

> > > Beth

> > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

> > >

> > > Change everything. Love and Forgive

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > rosanna's wedding today

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > she was beautiful.

rosie

> > > food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato,

basil,

> > olive,

> > > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard

mash

> and

> > a

> > >

> the

> 3

> > wks.

> > >

> > > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got

it

> all

> > >

> > >

> > > may uip 0606

> > > glasgow scotland

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch " Cooking

with

> Tyler Florence " on AOL Food.

> (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?

& NCID=aolfod00030000000002)

>

Guest guest

thanks gale

may

> > >

> > > May,

had

> her

happy!!!

> > >

> > > Beth

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > she was beautiful.

rosie

basil,

> > olive,

mash

> and

> > a

> > >

> the

> 3

> > wks.

> > >

it

> all

> > >

> > >

> > > may uip 0606

> > > glasgow scotland

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

with

>

Guest guest

thanks gale

may

> > >

> > > May,

had

> her

happy!!!

> > >

> > > Beth

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > she was beautiful.

rosie

basil,

> > olive,

mash

> and

> > a

> > >

> the

> 3

> > wks.

> > >

it

> all

> > >

> > >

> > > may uip 0606

> > > glasgow scotland

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

with

>

Guest guest

May That is really cool! I surprised myself with that knowledge. Yes they did like Scotland. They want to go back sometime. They had a mishap at a round-a-bout and ended up having the rental car towed and had to wait for 24 hours to get another. Chari wouldn't eat because she didn't know what the food was. We laughed and laughed. I'm so glad it is all over for you. I told Don that (Peggy?) asked about under the kilt. He laughed and asked the question- "Well?" He didn't believe me!!!! Thanks for the information and I'm with Sher - I felt like we were there. K Illinoismay wrote: lindathanks very much. guess what. at the reception i was sayingthat you thought the kilts were mcpherson and you were right,sandy said yes they were. hope your kids liked scotland.may> not long home from wedding. 3am here.> took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> before able to post or email so i have reduced> a few and posted them.> > she was beautiful.> andy's speech had us all laughing> graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie> everybody's outfits looked great> food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,> red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a > white chocolate mouse.> > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.> > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day

saturday instead and got it all > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> > a good time had by all> > may uip 0606 > glasgow scotland> > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As

for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

May That is really cool! I surprised myself with that knowledge. Yes they did like Scotland. They want to go back sometime. They had a mishap at a round-a-bout and ended up having the rental car towed and had to wait for 24 hours to get another. Chari wouldn't eat because she didn't know what the food was. We laughed and laughed. I'm so glad it is all over for you. I told Don that (Peggy?) asked about under the kilt. He laughed and asked the question- "Well?" He didn't believe me!!!! Thanks for the information and I'm with Sher - I felt like we were there. K Illinoismay wrote: lindathanks very much. guess what. at the reception i was sayingthat you thought the kilts were mcpherson and you were right,sandy said yes they were. hope your kids liked scotland.may> not long home from wedding. 3am here.> took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> before able to post or email so i have reduced> a few and posted them.> > she was beautiful.> andy's speech had us all laughing> graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie> everybody's outfits looked great> food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, olive,> red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and a > white chocolate mouse.> > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 wks.> > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day

saturday instead and got it all > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> > a good time had by all> > may uip 0606 > glasgow scotland> > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As

for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

linda

i live about 10 minutes away from glasgow airport.

a few years ago i worked in an industrial estate near

my home. i had parked the car and during the day my

car was hit by another. we all ran out to find that

two american ladies had clipped my stationery car.

they had arrived at the airport, managed to get on the

motorway (freeway) ok but they were going in the

opposite direction to the one they wanted (north).

realising this they exited two offramps from the airport,

found themselves on a big roundabout and didnt manage

to get back on the motorway but ended up wandering around

this industrial estate trying to find their way back.

they hit my car - the streets are narrow and were all

double parked. i was actually half on the grass.

poor women were just absolutely drained. we exchanged

insurance details and all was well. i managed to explain

how to get back on the freeway but its not often a wee

glasgow wummin gets hit by an american while she's at

work in an industrial estate.

where in scotland did your kids visit. btw, we do have

macdonald's...

may

> >

> > she was beautiful.

> olive,

and

> a

> >

> wks.

> >

all

> >

> >

> > may uip 0606

> > glasgow scotland

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > K

> > Central Il

> > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> > 14

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> 14

>

Guest guest

linda

macdonald's...

may

> >

> > she was beautiful.

> olive,

and

> a

> >

> wks.

> >

all

> >

> >

> > may uip 0606

> > glasgow scotland

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > K

> > Central Il

> > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> > 14

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> 14

>

Guest guest

linda

macdonald's...

may

> >

> > she was beautiful.

> olive,

and

> a

> >

> wks.

> >

all

> >

> >

> > may uip 0606

> > glasgow scotland

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > K