>

Guest guest

Cherie ~

I am about sure you are dealing with adrenal

issues, on top of it all which will zap all your

energy.

Have you had your blood sugars tested?

What all do you eat ? I know you are on the

diet, but what does that include for you?

Are you getting enough protein?

I am not sure why people told you that you

would be feeling better at a particular time.

It takes a long time to regenerate a body and

replace all the bad guys with good guys.

In your situation, you have a special needs

daughter, a new business you have started,

you have been really ill, you have loss of a

gallbladder that your body is still adjusting to,

and now you have had implants removed which

is also like loss of a body part. While trying to

heal from all this, you are working and careing

for your daughter, and you are a single parent.

Give yourself a break. No-one knows how long

it will be til you are better. It is a very slow and

long process, and dating it only makes it more

frustrating. You are establishing a way of life.

A new and healthier one. Give it a couple of

years........yes, years ! Then if it happens sooner

then you will be happy about that.

You know, it took Patty 4 years ! but it happened !

Please, its time to give it to God again. Pray about

it. Your body has been through so much in the last

few years, emotionally and physically.

Learn to manage your energy, eat the foods that

give you energy at the times of day you need it.

Take breaks during your day to stretch out, and

step outside for a few minutes and breathe. Do the

breathing exercises get oxygen to that brain and to

your organs. Take a 20 minute nap at lunchtime.

Eat healthy snacks and be sure you are getting enough

water.

When you feel frustrated, vent, we are here for you.

Then give it to God, and let him handle it for you.

You are in my prayers ~ Love you ~ DedeWho's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Guest guest

Cherie,

'Krista is so right maybe you need to do a detox like juicing for 3 days or easier stuff like the saunas. Now the liver flush is pretty easy too.

In a message dated 2/6/2008 3:05:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, seekingthetruthaboutimplants@... writes:

Cherie- Not to worry...we are ALL feeling that way!!! I promise. I am definitely not the same person I used to be. I try to act like I am, but I feel very different on the inside then I look or act on the outside. I feel lucky to have PH, because trust me....I am constantly going to her with my frustrations!I have a long commute too, so I can understand. For me, the exercise is good, but right now....not as important as the sleep. I get home at 6:00, cook, eat dinner, do dishes, visit with my hubby, read and I'm off to bed. I figure, once I am feeling better I will do more exercising. Right now, it only seems to hinder my healing. I get to the gym and sit in the sauna twice a week and if I feel up to it, I'll walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes. My hubby and I take long walks on the weekends, but during the week, I don't worry about it. I know I'll be able to exercise during the week again someday, but not now!Have you thought at all about doing some more detoxing then just the supplements? I know you said your body is very sensitive, but there are very simple easy things that you can do. Are you drinking at least 100 ounces of water every day? Doing foot baths? Sitting in the sauna and sweating? Colonics? These are all things that will encourage detoxing. The faster you can get those toxins out, the better you will feel. You detox through your skin, kidneys and bowels, so if you can support those 3 things...the more you will detox. Have you tried skin brushing? I won't ask you this question, but make sure you are having at least one bowel movement a day. Cherie - There WILL come a day that you don't think about how fatigued and achy you are. That day WILL come! That's what I keep telling myself all the day, that I won't be like this forever!Hang in there...we are all here for you!Love, Krista> > >> > > Hi Ladies,> > > > > > I really need for you all to chime in.....I'm at my wits end! I > > have > > > been on this candida diet for 2 months and I'm actually feeling > > > worse! I was told that when you start the diet you feel icky and > > > have sugar cravings for just a few weeks and then you will start > to > > > feel better. NOT FOR ME IT ISN'T! I don't actually crave or > think > > > about sugar, I'm just exhausted without it! I am sitting at my > desk > > > today.....like zoombie, work getting behind, no desire or will to > > > work or to do anything for that matter. I keep being told a lot > of > > > things but I do not see them manifest. (especially from my ND) in > > my > > > case at all. He told me that I would be feeling better by > Feb.....I > > > am not! Sometimes I wonder if I am even on the right track....but > I > > > sure am handing him a lot of money.....in which I am running out > > of. > > > > > > I am so wanting to go off this diet! If I could see some > progress > > or > > > feel a bit better....but I just feel worse, more gas, more pain > and > > > my fatigue is getting worse as the weeks go on. I would think I > > > would be like this NOT being on the diet. At least if I feel like > > > this I may have energy and out of a brain fog with sugar. I did > > not > > > have any brain fog until starting this diet.> > > > > > I tried anything that has been advised to me.....running out of > > > money, time and patience! Yes, I know....it takes time....but > > > shouldn't I being seeing some or a little improved....not going > > > backwards? I am afraid that I will run out of money and not be > any > > > feeling any better at all.> > > > > > Thanks for your help!> > > Cherie> > >> >> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Guest guest

Cherie,

Sounds like you need some digestive enzymes ..........I know the feeling I have it too. I feel like I am not absorbing my nutrients either. Oh yeh the gas well everyone here know about my fart footballs. I have been going through this for 3 years with capsules in.

try some digestive enzymes by garden of life and see if this helps.

In a message dated 2/6/2008 1:48:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cannst42@... writes:

Hi Dede,My ND tried me on a Adenal supplement and all I did was get more tired. I just recently stopped taking it. The more I took it, the more tired I got. I had my blood sugar checked and it was fine. I eat a LOT of protein. I eat almonds, avocados, brochlli, salmon, chicken and a lot of green veges. Nothing gives me energy. I feel that my body isn't even absorbting the nutrients. I have pain when I eat, squeezeing under my rib cage and horrible, painful gas. I would love to eat sometime and not have pain! I appreciate all your advise, you so sweet my dear! I am praying, I guess that's whats frustrating me....I've been praying for over 13 months and still not feeling any better. I had hoped to be like the other girls on here who say that are feel a bit better and just have a few of their symptoms to deal with.....I still have ALL of mine and plus more. This is why I vented today, I am just at my brinking point today!Hugs,Cherie-- In , DGRAHAMA@... wrote:>> Cherie ~ > I am about sure you are dealing with adrenal> issues, on top of it all which will zap all your > energy. > Have you had your blood sugars tested?> What all do you eat ? I know you are on the> diet, but what does that include for you?> Are you getting enough protein? > I am not sure why people told you that you> would be feeling better at a particular time.> It takes a long time to regenerate a body and> replace all the bad guys with good guys.> In your situation, you have a special needs> daughter, a new business you have started,> you have been really ill, you have loss of a > gallbladder that your body is still adjusting to,> and now you have had implants removed which> is also like loss of a body part. While trying to > heal from all this, you are working and careing > for your daughter, and you are a single parent.> Give yourself a break. No-one knows how long> it will be til you are better. It is a very slow and > long process, and dating it only makes it more > frustrating. You are establishing a way of life.> A new and healthier one. Give it a couple of > years........yes, years ! Then if it happens sooner> then you will be happy about that. > You know, it took Patty 4 years ! but it happened ! > Please, its time to give it to God again. Pray about > it. Your body has been through so much in the last> few years, emotionally and physically. > Learn to manage your energy, eat the foods that > give you energy at the times of day you need it.> Take breaks during your day to stretch out, and> step outside for a few minutes and breathe. Do the> breathing exercises get oxygen to that brain and to> your organs. Take a 20 minute nap at lunchtime.> Eat healthy snacks and be sure you are getting enough> water. > When you feel frustrated, vent, we are here for you.> Then give it to God, and let him handle it for you.> You are in my prayers ~ Love you ~ Dede> > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Guest guest

Cherie,

Oh yea .....I dont really like Kefir it taste like sour milk so try lots of probiotics by pill form if that helps.

In a message dated 2/6/2008 3:12:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

Cherie,

I think you're right about your body not absorbing nutrients . . . that prevents you from getting energy from your food . . .

Probiotics should recolonize your gut so the beneficial organisms necessary for nutrition can do their job. If you've been on antifungals for some time, it's time to stop and concentrate on Probiotics . . Digestive enzymes could help . . . Just chewing your food very thoroughly can help digestion too. Have you tried Kefir? . . . The fermentation process makes it easily digestable . .. it's probiotics help too.

I know you're anxious to get your life back . . . You will, but not nearly as fast as you'd like.

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Guest guest

Cherie,

Are you taking Capyrlic Acid 3600mg a day

and Oregeno Oil and Olive leaf extract to kill off the yeast............I know it takes time to kill those suckers if you ask me. Dont cheat...with the sugars if you can help it .........but do a coffee enema it will give you some energy. I ordered my bag from www.transformyourhealth.com for 10.80 that wasn't to bad. I buy organic coffee when I do it and trust me this gives you energy for at least 1/2 day its well worth it.

In a message dated 2/6/2008 12:24:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cannst42@... writes:

Hi Ladies,I really need for you all to chime in.....I'm at my wits end! I have been on this candida diet for 2 months and I'm actually feeling worse! I was told that when you start the diet you feel icky and have sugar cravings for just a few weeks and then you will start to feel better. NOT FOR ME IT ISN'T! I don't actually crave or think about sugar, I'm just exhausted without it! I am sitting at my desk today.....like zoombie, work getting behind, no desire or will to work or to do anything for that matter. I keep being told a lot of things but I do not see them manifest. (especially from my ND) in my case at all. He told me that I would be feeling better by Feb.....I am not! Sometimes I wonder if I am even on the right track....but I sure am handing him a lot of money.....in which I am running out of. I am so wanting to go off this diet! If I could see some progress or feel a bit better....but I just feel worse, more gas, more pain and my fatigue is getting worse as the weeks go on. I would think I would be like this NOT being on the diet. At least if I feel like this I may have energy and out of a brain fog with sugar. I did not have any brain fog until starting this diet.I tried anything that has been advised to me.....running out of money, time and patience! Yes, I know....it takes time....but shouldn't I being seeing some or a little improved....not going backwards? I am afraid that I will run out of money and not be any feeling any better at all.Thanks for your help!Cherie Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Guest guest

Cherie ,

I use food grade hydrogen peroxide that I order from a man in MIchigan and he drives to my house to deliver it. This helps with the itching of the skin. I thought I would never do a coffee enema but I am ssure glad I did. It gives me energy and less digestive problems during the day. GOD SENT and takes care of fibromalgia systoms also.

love ya,

In a message dated 2/6/2008 3:55:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cannst42@... writes:

,Yes, I am on a supplement called Oregancillin. I've been on it for about 2 months now. I tried caprylic acid before explant and the inside of my nose swelled up and it's still swollen today. My body is super...super sensitive. It gets my nerves that it's so sensitive.I am afraid to try an enema, liver detoxes make my skin itch horribly all over my body. Maybe the future I can.Hugs,Cherie>> Cherie,> Are you taking Capyrlic Acid 3600mg a day> and Oregeno Oil and Olive leaf extract to kill off the yeast............I > know it takes time to kill those suckers if you ask me. Dont cheat...with the > sugars if you can help it .........but do a coffee enema it will give you some > energy. I ordered my bag from _www.transformyourhealth.com_ > (http://www.transformyourhealth.com) for 10.80 that wasn't to bad. I buy organic coffee when > I do it and trust me this gives you energy for at least 1/2 day its well > worth it.> > > > > In a message dated 2/6/2008 12:24:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > cannst42@... writes:> > > > > Hi Ladies,> > I really need for you all to chime in.....I'm at my wits end! I have > been on this candida diet for 2 months and I'm actually feeling > worse! I was told that when you start the diet you feel icky and > have sugar cravings for just a few weeks and then you will start to > feel better. NOT FOR ME IT ISN'T! I don't actually crave or think > about sugar, I'm just exhausted without it! I am sitting at my desk > today.....like zoombie, work getting behind, no desire or will to > work or to do anything for that matter. I keep being told a lot of > things but I do not see them manifest. (especially from my ND) in my > case at all. He told me that I would be feeling better by Feb.....I > am not! Sometimes I wonder if I am even on the right track....but I > sure am handing him a lot of money.....in which I am running out of. > > I am so wanting to go off this diet! If I could see some progress or > feel a bit better....but I just feel worse, more gas, more pain and > my fatigue is getting worse as the weeks go on. I would think I > would be like this NOT being on the diet. At least if I feel like > this I may have energy and out of a brain fog with sugar. I did not > have any brain fog until starting this diet.> > I tried anything that has been advised to me.....running out of > money, time and patience! Yes, I know....it takes time....but > shouldn't I being seeing some or a little improved....shouldn't > backwards? I am afraid that I will run out of money and not be any > feeling any better at all.> > Thanks for your help!> Cherie > > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Guest guest

Cherie,

I had screaming pain nobody at my house liked to see me eat.......they had to leave the house. Juicing helped me with these problems. I had to find a good juicer and juice them because I couldn't even handle water without screaming. I was in agony all the time. I still have problems digesting but its getting better with more detoxes that I do. I guess you have to look at it...are you tired of being sick and tired well Detox is the answer. I could even get out of bed. It took me 1 hour to make it to my kitchen but I wanted to live I didn't say it was easy because it wasn't not by far. But know one thing the more you detox on one program the easier it becomes. Hang in there and dont worry so much about exercise .........stretch your arms while sitting down .......sit on the floor watching Tv and move your feet to tighten your butt or move your legs up and down. These are better than exercise your putting oxygen in your muscles when you stretch. I hope I got your hopes up and your motivation to do it. Its hard but dont give up stick to it. If your tired sit down for that break......dont push yourself.

I love ya in Ohio

In a message dated 2/6/2008 3:46:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cannst42@... writes:

Hi ,I recently tried enzymes and my body said No! I had horrible sqeezing pain when I took just one. I have also tried some of the garden of life products in the past and my body could not handle them.How are earth have you handled having gas for 3 years? Do you have pain when you eat anything or is there certain foods that trigger it?Hugs,Cherie> >> > Cherie ~ > > I am about sure you are dealing with adrenal> > issues, on top of it all which will zap all your > > energy. > > Have you had your blood sugars tested?> > What all do you eat ? I know you are on the> > diet, but what does that include for you?> > Are you getting enough protein? > > I am not sure why people told you that you> > would be feeling better at a particular time.> > It takes a long time to regenerate a body and> > replace all the bad guys with good guys.> > In your situation, you have a special needs> > daughter, a new business you have started,> > you have been really ill, you have loss of a > > gallbladder that your body is still adjusting to,> > and now you have had implants removed which> > is also like loss of a body part. While trying to > > heal from all this, you are working and careing > > for your daughter, and you are a single parent.> > Give yourself a break. No-one knows how long> > it will be til you are better. It is a very slow and > > long process, and dating it only makes it more > > frustrating. You are establishing a way of life.> > A new and healthier one. Give it a couple of > > years....... years.......<WBR>.yes, years ! Then if> > then you will be happy about that. > > You know, it took Patty 4 years ! but it happened ! > > Please, its time to give it to God again. Pray about > > it. Your body has been through so much in the last> > few years, emotionally and physically. > > Learn to manage your energy, eat the foods that > > give you energy at the times of day you need it.> > Take breaks during your day to stretch out, and> > step outside for a few minutes and breathe. Do the> > breathing exercises get oxygen to that brain and to> > your organs. Take a 20 minute nap at lunchtime.> > Eat healthy snacks and be sure you are getting enough> > water. > > When you feel frustrated, vent, we are here for you.> > Then give it to God, and let him handle it for you.> > You are in my prayers ~ Love you ~ Dede> > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises o> Music. > > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) > NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID> > 48)> >> > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Guest guest

Cherie,

I would try to get the yeast under control this is where most of the problems are coming from because yeast leads to more systoms after systoms. I take the snot out of probiotics but increase gradual so it dont shock your body so much since your so sensitive right now.

In a message dated 2/6/2008 4:19:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cannst42@... writes:

Rogene,

Ya know, I thought about doing that to but I think I would calm down and continue back on the diet and then get stressed again. I need to find my own way to deal with this stress that really works for me. Chatting with all you ladies today has helped me tremdously. I do not have anyone but you ladies to talk to about this or to really get any comfort. I've stressed myself out because I follow this diet very well and still have all this pain. I do not believe the pain will go away until I have got this yeast under control. Do you agree?

Hugs,

Cherie

saxony01 <saxony01 > wrote:

Cherie,

I'm going to recommend something I've never recommended before.

It's obvious you are feeling really, really stressed by following an antifungal diet . . .

That's no good . . .

Maybe if you took some time off . . . ate whatever you want to eat and did whatever you want to do . . . you could get rid of the stress . . .

Then, if you felt worse, you'd know how important your program is, and it would be easier to stick to . . . The worst that could happen is that you'd have to back up and treat fungal issues for a while longer. . . . As I see it, you wouldn't feel any worse than you're feeling now.

In the meantime, you'd have a few days to endulge yourself. That alone could be worth it!

Hugs,

Rogene

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Guest guest

In a message dated 2/6/2008 4:23:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cannst42@... writes:

I am not allowed any fruit on this diet except green apples however juicing is not something I have tried any yet. I'm game to try anything. What kind of juices did you start with and helped you feel better?

Thanks!

Cherieshellyjo1021aol wrote:

Cherie,

I had screaming pain nobody at my house liked to see me eat.......they had to leave the house. Juicing helped me with these problems. I had to find a good juicer and juice them because I couldn't even handle water without screaming. I was in agony all the time. I still have problems digesting but its getting better with more detoxes that I do. I guess you have to look at it...are you tired of being sick and tired well Detox is the answer. I could even get out of bed. It took me 1 hour to make it to my kitchen but I wanted to live I didn't say it was easy because it wasn't not by far. But know one thing the more you detox on one program the easier it becomes. Hang in there and dont worry so much about exercise .........stretch your arms while sitting down .......sit on the floor watching Tv and move your feet to tighten your butt or move your legs up and down. These are better than exercise your putting oxygen in your muscles when you stretch. I hope I got your hopes up and your motivation to do it. Its hard but dont give up stick to it. If your tired sit down for that break......dont push yourself.

I love ya in Ohio

In a message dated 2/6/2008 3:46:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cannst42 writes:

Hi ,I recently tried enzymes and my body said No! I had horrible sqeezing pain when I took just one. I have also tried some of the garden of life products in the past and my body could not handle them.How are earth have you handled having gas for 3 years? Do you have pain when you eat anything or is there certain foods that trigger it?Hugs,Cherie> >> > Cherie ~ > > I am about sure you are dealing with adrenal> > issues, on top of it all which will zap all your > > energy. > > Have you had your blood sugars tested?> > What all do you eat ? I know you are on the> > diet, but what does that include for you?> > Are you getting enough protein? > > I am not sure why people told you that you> > would be feeling better at a particular time.> > It takes a long time to regenerate a body and> > replace all the bad guys with good guys.> > In your situation, you have a special needs> > daughter, a new business you have started,> > you have been really ill, you have loss of a > > gallbladder that your body is still adjusting to,> > and now you have had implants removed which> > is also like loss of a body part. While trying to > > heal from all this, you are working and careing > > for your daughter, and you are a single parent.> > Give yourself a break. No-one knows how long> > it will be til you are better. It is a very slow and > > long process, and dating it only makes it more > > frustrating. You are establishing a way of life.> > A new and healthier one. Give it a couple of > > years....... years.......<WBR>.yes, years ! Then if> > then you will be happy about that. > > You know, it took Patty 4 years ! but it happened ! > > Please, its time to give it to God again. Pray about > > it. Your body has been through so much in the last> > few years, emotionally and physically. > > Learn to manage your energy, eat the foods that > > give you energy at the times of day you need it.> > Take breaks during your day to stretch out, and> > step outside for a few minutes and breathe. Do the> > breathing exercises get oxygen to that brain and to> > your organs. Take a 20 minute nap at lunchtime.> > Eat healthy snacks and be sure you are getting enough> > water. > > When you feel frustrated, vent, we are here for you.> > Then give it to God, and let him handle it for you.> > You are in my prayers ~ Love you ~ Dede> > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises o> Music. > > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) > NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID> > 48)> >> > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Guest guest

This is the juicing I did when I was close to death fungus or no fungus. Mybody needed to survive.Dont worry about the rashes coming out of you.dont eat nothing by mouth.. Big results Buy organic foods.

Day 1Breakfast

1/2 lemon

1 cup berries

3 oranges

1 scoop of green superfood powder form ( I buy makers diet)

Day1 snack

2 celery stalks

2 apples

2 carrots

Day1 lunch

2celery stalks

4 carrots

handful parsley

1 or 2 garlic cloves

Day1 dinner

1/2cabbage

2 celery stalks

1/2 cucumber

Day2 Breakfast

4 carrots

handful of parsley

2 apples

1 scoop of Green Superfood in Powder form

Day2 snck

handful of parsley

4 carrots

1 apple

Day2 lunch

1 beet

2carrots2 celery stalks

1/2 potato uncooked

Day2 dinner

4 medium tomatoes

2 celery stalks

1/2 cucumber

handful of broccoli

2 cloves of garlic

Day3 breakfast

1 pink grapefruit

1/2 lemon

1 apple

1scoop of Green Superfood in powder form

Day3 snack

2 carrots

2 celery stalks

1apple

1 beet

Day3 lunch

1/2 head of cabbage

Handful of collard greens or salad

2 carrots

1 apple

Day3 Dinner

2 carrots

1beet

2celery Stalks

1/2 cucumber

This should get you by for 3 days with out eating............NO chewing .........helps the digestive tract and dont eat meat the first day back to eating foods again I usually eat meat on the third day back to chewing food .......Eat as many salads as possible. Then wait 2 weeks and see if you can do it longer. Its one day at a time. If you cant make it juicing for 3 days try one then work your way up to it until perfection comes.

LOve,

In a message dated 2/6/2008 4:23:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cannst42@... writes:

I am not allowed any fruit on this diet except green apples however juicing is not something I have tried any yet. I'm game to try anything. What kind of juices did you start with and helped you feel better?

Thanks!

Cherieshellyjo1021aol wrote:

Cherie,

I love ya in Ohio

In a message dated 2/6/2008 3:46:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cannst42 writes:

Hi ,I recently tried enzymes and my body said No! I had horrible sqeezing pain when I took just one. I have also tried some of the garden of life products in the past and my body could not handle them.How are earth have you handled having gas for 3 years? Do you have pain when you eat anything or is there certain foods that trigger it?Hugs,Cherie> >> > Cherie ~ > > I am about sure you are dealing with adrenal> > issues, on top of it all which will zap all your > > energy. > > Have you had your blood sugars tested?> > What all do you eat ? I know you are on the> > diet, but what does that include for you?> > Are you getting enough protein? > > I am not sure why people told you that you> > would be feeling better at a particular time.> > It takes a long time to regenerate a body and> > replace all the bad guys with good guys.> > In your situation, you have a special needs> > daughter, a new business you have started,> > you have been really ill, you have loss of a > > gallbladder that your body is still adjusting to,> > and now you have had implants removed which> > is also like loss of a body part. While trying to > > heal from all this, you are working and careing > > for your daughter, and you are a single parent.> > Give yourself a break. No-one knows how long> > it will be til you are better. It is a very slow and > > long process, and dating it only makes it more > > frustrating. You are establishing a way of life.> > A new and healthier one. Give it a couple of > > years....... years.......<WBR>.yes, years ! Then if> > then you will be happy about that. > > You know, it took Patty 4 years ! but it happened ! > > Please, its time to give it to God again. Pray about > > it. Your body has been through so much in the last> > few years, emotionally and physically. > > Learn to manage your energy, eat the foods that > > give you energy at the times of day you need it.> > Take breaks during your day to stretch out, and> > step outside for a few minutes and breathe. Do the> > breathing exercises get oxygen to that brain and to> > your organs. Take a 20 minute nap at lunchtime.> > Eat healthy snacks and be sure you are getting enough> > water. > > When you feel frustrated, vent, we are here for you.> > Then give it to God, and let him handle it for you.> > You are in my prayers ~ Love you ~ Dede> > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises o> Music. > > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) > NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID> > 48)> >> > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Guest guest

Hi Cherie,

Boy, can I relate! I feel the same way. You'd think after eating all

this health food we'd feel better. The couple times I've cheated w/

sugar I feel more alert, focused, energetic and have slightly better

vision! But, I think in the long-run we want to still avoid the sugar

because it only feeds any yeast and fungi we have going on. If we keep

feeding it, we'll always have to deal w/ adrenal and other hormonal

issues.

We could be feeling like crap from the die-off. My colon hydrotherapist

said that the yeast is eating its own dieoff which will then make the

current yeast eventually die as well. She said that's why I feel so

horrible all the time despite the good diet.

Are you on thyroid medication? I'm on Armour but I haven't noticed much

improvement. I may need to up my dosage. I know CLynn said she had

more energy and clarity once she went on Synthroid.

As far as spending all the $$ on the ND...I'm torn as to what to tell

you. In some ways I know they can help yet, I've stopped going to my

local doc as much because it is a waste. It's basically me paying them

money to tell me " It just takes time " and getting some supplement that

I'm not sure if I need. I think I've learned more on the forum and

through personal experimentation than what any doc has given me.

When I've looked at all the old posts, it really does seem like it takes

about 2 years or more for us to get better. Just try to hang in there.

You might need to add a new detox therapy in, especially if you're being

really strict with the diet. You want to flush the dieoff out and the

sooner the better...i.e. coffee enema, colonic, foot bath, drinking lots

of water or red clover tea.

I feel your pain...I really do! We WILL get through this though. Love,

PH

>

> Hi Ladies,

>

> I really need for you all to chime in.....I'm at my wits end! I have

> been on this candida diet for 2 months and I'm actually feeling

> worse! I was told that when you start the diet you feel icky and

> have sugar cravings for just a few weeks and then you will start to

> feel better. NOT FOR ME IT ISN'T! I don't actually crave or think

> about sugar, I'm just exhausted without it! I am sitting at my desk

> today.....like zoombie, work getting behind, no desire or will to

> work or to do anything for that matter. I keep being told a lot of

> things but I do not see them manifest. (especially from my ND) in my

> case at all. He told me that I would be feeling better by Feb.....I

> am not! Sometimes I wonder if I am even on the right track....but I

> sure am handing him a lot of money.....in which I am running out of.

>

> I am so wanting to go off this diet! If I could see some progress or

> feel a bit better....but I just feel worse, more gas, more pain and

> my fatigue is getting worse as the weeks go on. I would think I

> would be like this NOT being on the diet. At least if I feel like

> this I may have energy and out of a brain fog with sugar. I did not

> have any brain fog until starting this diet.

>

> I tried anything that has been advised to me.....running out of

> money, time and patience! Yes, I know....it takes time....but

> shouldn't I being seeing some or a little improved....not going

> backwards? I am afraid that I will run out of money and not be any

> feeling any better at all.

>

> Thanks for your help!

> Cherie

>

Guest guest

Hi Ph,

Yes I see, you do really understand! Thanks so much for responding!

I must tell you, I know that I cannot stay on this strict diet for 2

years or more! I know me too well, not going to happen! Your so

right, my ND is always telling me that " this will take time and you

have to be patient " . My patience are gone! Not sure if I can hang

in with this. I've gotta have some energy and clarity now....not in

two years from now. This is so darn discourging!

I am suppose to see the hydrotherapist in about a week in a half.

Since I chatted with you about this, I'm not real hopeful that this

will help either....just someone else to hand my money off too. My ND

said that I would feel 50% better after having this done....I however

no longer believe him.

I have no one in my life (except you girls) to get me thru this. I

need someone on a daily basis ...in my face....to keep me going and

encourge me. I do not have that. I am relying on myself and at this

point....I've become beyond discourged and hopeful. Knowing now that

it is going to take years.....not comforting at all and I just don't

think I can do it. I have become this depressed, unhappy, crumpy

bit#$! This is not what I want to be however I seem to have

absolutely no control over it. I know my hormones are wacked so my ND

gave me supplements that have made be soooooooooooo worse!

No, I am not on any thyroid meds. Just had a thyroid test a about 3

weeks ago and it was fine. No meds needed. Which is fine with me,

all I do is take things that make me worse. Sorry to be such a

downer (I warned all you ladies) but I do not know what to do. I

cannot carry on like this!

When were you explanted? I am sorry, I have forgotten. What on earth

keeps you going? Are you on this strict diet too?

Hugs,

Cherie

> >

> > Hi Ladies,

> >

> > I really need for you all to chime in.....I'm at my wits end! I

have

> > been on this candida diet for 2 months and I'm actually feeling

> > worse! I was told that when you start the diet you feel icky and

> > have sugar cravings for just a few weeks and then you will start

to

> > feel better. NOT FOR ME IT ISN'T! I don't actually crave or think

> > about sugar, I'm just exhausted without it! I am sitting at my

desk

> > today.....like zoombie, work getting behind, no desire or will to

> > work or to do anything for that matter. I keep being told a lot of

> > things but I do not see them manifest. (especially from my ND) in

my

> > case at all. He told me that I would be feeling better by

Feb.....I

> > am not! Sometimes I wonder if I am even on the right track....but

I

> > sure am handing him a lot of money.....in which I am running out

of.

> >

> > I am so wanting to go off this diet! If I could see some progress

or

> > feel a bit better....but I just feel worse, more gas, more pain

and

> > my fatigue is getting worse as the weeks go on. I would think I

> > would be like this NOT being on the diet. At least if I feel like

> > this I may have energy and out of a brain fog with sugar. I did

not

> > have any brain fog until starting this diet.

> >

> > I tried anything that has been advised to me.....running out of

> > money, time and patience! Yes, I know....it takes time....but

> > shouldn't I being seeing some or a little improved....not going

> > backwards? I am afraid that I will run out of money and not be any

> > feeling any better at all.

> >

> > Thanks for your help!

> > Cherie

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Dede,

My ND tried me on a Adenal supplement and all I did was get more

tired. I just recently stopped taking it. The more I took it, the

more tired I got. I had my blood sugar checked and it was fine.

I eat a LOT of protein. I eat almonds, avocados, brochlli, salmon,

chicken and a lot of green veges. Nothing gives me energy. I feel

that my body isn't even absorbting the nutrients. I have pain when I

eat, squeezeing under my rib cage and horrible, painful gas. I would

love to eat sometime and not have pain!

I appreciate all your advise, you so sweet my dear! I am praying, I

guess that's whats frustrating me....I've been praying for over 13

months and still not feeling any better. I had hoped to be like the

other girls on here who say that are feel a bit better and just have

a few of their symptoms to deal with.....I still have ALL of mine and

plus more. This is why I vented today, I am just at my brinking

point today!

Hugs,

Cherie

-- In , DGRAHAMA@... wrote:

>

> Cherie ~

> I am about sure you are dealing with adrenal

> issues, on top of it all which will zap all your

> energy.

> Have you had your blood sugars tested?

> What all do you eat ? I know you are on the

> diet, but what does that include for you?

> Are you getting enough protein?

> I am not sure why people told you that you

> would be feeling better at a particular time.

> It takes a long time to regenerate a body and

> replace all the bad guys with good guys.

> In your situation, you have a special needs

> daughter, a new business you have started,

> you have been really ill, you have loss of a

> gallbladder that your body is still adjusting to,

> and now you have had implants removed which

> is also like loss of a body part. While trying to

> heal from all this, you are working and careing

> for your daughter, and you are a single parent.

> Give yourself a break. No-one knows how long

> it will be til you are better. It is a very slow and

> long process, and dating it only makes it more

> frustrating. You are establishing a way of life.

> A new and healthier one. Give it a couple of

> years........yes, years ! Then if it happens sooner

> then you will be happy about that.

> You know, it took Patty 4 years ! but it happened !

> Please, its time to give it to God again. Pray about

> it. Your body has been through so much in the last

> few years, emotionally and physically.

> Learn to manage your energy, eat the foods that

> give you energy at the times of day you need it.

> Take breaks during your day to stretch out, and

> step outside for a few minutes and breathe. Do the

> breathing exercises get oxygen to that brain and to

> your organs. Take a 20 minute nap at lunchtime.

> Eat healthy snacks and be sure you are getting enough

> water.

> When you feel frustrated, vent, we are here for you.

> Then give it to God, and let him handle it for you.

> You are in my prayers ~ Love you ~ Dede

>

>

>

> **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL

Music.

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

Guest guest

Most Beautiful Cherie-

First, thank you so much for posting today. I would hate to think

that you are feeling this way and did not post! We are all in this

together, so when you are having crummy days like this, you have to

post and let us know so that we can tell you that we are behind you

and that we understand!

Second, I don't know why your ND told you that you'd start feeling

better by February. I know he was just trying to be helpful, but the

thing is....he probably hasn't treated anyone with this illness, and

probably doesn't completely understand what is going on with you. My

ND told me it would be at least 3-6 months (probably more like 6

months) before I started to see improvements. She said that with the

load of crap that my body is dealing with, that it is going to take

my body many many months to detox itself. I told her that I am

planning to be better by December, but hoping for June. That's all

you can do right now, hope for the best, but plan for the worst. I

know how difficult the waiting game is, most days my patience is up

and I just want my life back!! Most days I feel like a zombie, so I

can definitely relate! And yes, I haven't had any desire to do my

work for months!

I think the thing that is helping the most right now is sleep! I go

to sleep as soon as I can in the evenings. I used to go to bed

between 9:30 and 10:00 and now I'm in bed between 8 and 8:30. Getting

enough rest is what helps get me through the day. Also, I know the

diet is very very important but here's the thing.....you HAVE to give

yourself a break. I don't know if everyone will agree with me, but my

ND told me that if I let myself have " treats " once a week, then it is

going to help me in the long run. This is because giving yourself

a " treat " is not going to halt or back-step your healing, and by

giving yourself a break, you are less likely to feel stressed that

you CAN'T have a treat. I've heard that when people are a diet, it is

actually beneficial for them to give themselves one day where they

can eat what they want (in moderation,) it doesn't mean they are

going off their diet, and they don't feel like they are being

deprived.

Also, my personal opinion on the ND would be to see if you can detox

on your own for awhile. The ND probably gave you great advice,

suggestions, etc. It might be best for you to take those suggestions

and advice and see if you can save your money and do it on your own.

Detoxing doesn't have to cost a fortune! There are lots of ways you

can do it without spending a ton of money or putting your body under

too much stress. What kinds of detoxing are you doing right now?

Love, Krista

>

> Hi Ladies,

>

> I really need for you all to chime in.....I'm at my wits end! I

have

> been on this candida diet for 2 months and I'm actually feeling

> worse! I was told that when you start the diet you feel icky and

> have sugar cravings for just a few weeks and then you will start to

> feel better. NOT FOR ME IT ISN'T! I don't actually crave or think

> about sugar, I'm just exhausted without it! I am sitting at my desk

> today.....like zoombie, work getting behind, no desire or will to

> work or to do anything for that matter. I keep being told a lot of

> things but I do not see them manifest. (especially from my ND) in

my

> case at all. He told me that I would be feeling better by Feb.....I

> am not! Sometimes I wonder if I am even on the right track....but I

> sure am handing him a lot of money.....in which I am running out

of.

>

> I am so wanting to go off this diet! If I could see some progress

or

> feel a bit better....but I just feel worse, more gas, more pain and

> my fatigue is getting worse as the weeks go on. I would think I

> would be like this NOT being on the diet. At least if I feel like

> this I may have energy and out of a brain fog with sugar. I did

not

> have any brain fog until starting this diet.

>

> I tried anything that has been advised to me.....running out of

> money, time and patience! Yes, I know....it takes time....but

> shouldn't I being seeing some or a little improved....not going

> backwards? I am afraid that I will run out of money and not be any

> feeling any better at all.

>

> Thanks for your help!

> Cherie

>

Guest guest

Hi Krista!

Thanks so much for understanding, see how I am? I've even become

concerned about myself lately. I feel I am not thinking straight

these days.

I wish I could sleep like you! You are one lucky girl! I don't get

home until 6:00 from work (that's after communting 50 minutes home)

and then I have to cook dinner for my daughter and me (we each eat

different things), then there's homework and then I suppose to walk

on the treadmill 5 nights a week. Then get my daughter in the bath

and then ready for bed and then take a shower myself. Then...its time

for bed around 10:00. My evenings are jammed packed. Last night I

walked 30 miutes on the treadmill and when I got off I was

exhausted! I have actually never felt that exhausted after walking

before. I just seem to be getting worse. Not sure if I can exercise,

its starting to wipe me out.

I did treat myself to some ice cream just this past weekend along

with some chips on sundary during the game. :) I do plan to go off

of it once in a while. I will next week when I take my daughter to

Disney on Ice at arco arena. Usually I'm pretty strict so I think I

will treat myself once in a while.

The detoxing that I am doing is the strict - no sugar, candida diet,

probiotics, anti-fungal, vitamins, iron supplement and a balancing

hormone supplement. I cannot seem to do much more than that right

now. I think it's really the no sugar that makes me fatigued. I cry

all the time. Maybe once a week I have a good day, mostly I'm always

sad and crying. I cannot seem to get a handle on my emotions. I have

never, ever been this bad. I feel my body has took over and I have no

control of it. I get up everyday and just muttle thru the best I can.

I'm not that happy, nice, funny person I once was. My confidence is

gone too! I guess the best way to describe my feelings is that my

body is draining....there no " up " feeling inside me at all. I'm

always down and even though I try so hard keep my thoughts in a

positive mode....my feelings and my body hurts and is in pain.

I want to thank you so much for your advice and encourgement! I need

it bad!! You such a sweet girl and always here when someone needs

help! I'm so glad that your doing better!

Hugs and thanks!

Cherie

> >

> > Hi Ladies,

> >

> > I really need for you all to chime in.....I'm at my wits end! I

> have

> > been on this candida diet for 2 months and I'm actually feeling

> > worse! I was told that when you start the diet you feel icky and

> > have sugar cravings for just a few weeks and then you will start

to

> > feel better. NOT FOR ME IT ISN'T! I don't actually crave or

think

> > about sugar, I'm just exhausted without it! I am sitting at my

desk

> > today.....like zoombie, work getting behind, no desire or will to

> > work or to do anything for that matter. I keep being told a lot

of

> > things but I do not see them manifest. (especially from my ND) in

> my

> > case at all. He told me that I would be feeling better by

Feb.....I

> > am not! Sometimes I wonder if I am even on the right track....but

I

> > sure am handing him a lot of money.....in which I am running out

> of.

> >

> > I am so wanting to go off this diet! If I could see some

progress

> or

> > feel a bit better....but I just feel worse, more gas, more pain

and

> > my fatigue is getting worse as the weeks go on. I would think I

> > would be like this NOT being on the diet. At least if I feel like

> > this I may have energy and out of a brain fog with sugar. I did

> not

> > have any brain fog until starting this diet.

> >

> > I tried anything that has been advised to me.....running out of

> > money, time and patience! Yes, I know....it takes time....but

> > shouldn't I being seeing some or a little improved....not going

> > backwards? I am afraid that I will run out of money and not be

any

> > feeling any better at all.

> >

> > Thanks for your help!

> > Cherie

> >

>

Guest guest

Awww, Cherie, I'm so sorry you feel so discouraged and down and out.

You're right, two years sounds like forever. Yet, in the big scheme

of things two years is nothing!

A huge part of dealing with all this entails mind work. It's hard,

trust me, I know...I cry every day. But also every day I tell myself

all kinds of positive things. Instead of thinking that 2 years is

forever, I tell myself it's not. Hey, I'm planning on being one of

those little ol' ladies that's still doing aerobics in her '90's. So

if I live to be 96, 2 years is nothing!!

I also look at it as another Master's degree. When I first started

school I felt so overwhelmed and thought it would take me forever.

But it flew by. In fact, when I look back it seems so long ago and I

can't believe I acutally got through it all. I truly believe we'll

feel the same about this illness. It'll be a distant memory that we

will all be looking back on as we celebrate over drinks in Vegas!!

(Krista's idea...are you in?!) And we'll feel so fortunate for all

we've learned and accomplished.

To answer your questions, I've been explanted 9 months. Seriously,

every day has been hell. How do I keep going? I surprise even

myself. I honestly didn't think I had the strength in me to handle

something like this...always been sort of a baby who always got what

she wanted. But, this whole thing has turned my life upside down. I

am learning that I am strong, stronger in ways I never ever

imagined. I am learning what I need to survive and I am learning

what matters most in life.

I have also become very spiritual since this and it's God that gets

me through. I imagine that He's using my suffering to somehow make a

difference for others in the future. By believing that, I'm able to

endure when I think I can't.

Also, I have this journal that was written specifically for those

experiencing trials.

http://www.amazon.com/DAILY-MOMENTS-PRESENCE-Frances-

/dp/1597898341/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?

ie=UTF8 & s=books & qid=1202326940 & sr=8-1

The journal comforts me tons. Like today's passage talks about how

through this illness, God is " perfecting inner beauty of the soul. "

Then I have to write about ways God has beautified my soul...and

there are so many ways that He is, yet I never knew it...just took it

for granted. Same for you, the ways he's beautified you are

countless. He's working in us in ways we don't understand right

now. I told Krista that I feel like I'm a butterfly in a coccoon

during this trial. I'm withered and going through a metamorphisis

right now. But once this is over, the blessings that will come from

it will be endless and I'll be a butterfly...free, secure and

beautiful in mind, body and spirit. I know, it sounds cheesey and

Polly , but that's how I get through the day, the hour, or the

minute.

Another thing that helps me is reading back through all the old posts

and seeing that the women who recovered also had doubt the first year

or two. But faith and diligence got them through. You CAN do this,

Cherie. In fact, you ARE doing it right now. You ARE healing at

this very moment. We all are and we're going to make it!!

Cherie, Everything is in you that you need to overcome this...you

just don't know it. Once you believe it, you'll achieve it! You're

not alone. We're here for you and we'll be cheering you on every

step of the way!! Love, PH

> >

> >

> > Hi Cherie,

> >

> > Boy, can I relate! I feel the same way. You'd think after eating

> all

> > this health food we'd feel better. The couple times I've

cheated

> w/

> > sugar I feel more alert, focused, energetic and have slightly

better

> > vision! But, I think in the long-run we want to still avoid the

> sugar

> > because it only feeds any yeast and fungi we have going on. If

we

> keep

> > feeding it, we'll always have to deal w/ adrenal and other

hormonal

> > issues.

> >

> > We could be feeling like crap from the die-off. My colon

> hydrotherapist

> > said that the yeast is eating its own dieoff which will then make

> the

> > current yeast eventually die as well. She said that's why I feel

so

> > horrible all the time despite the good diet.

> >

> > Are you on thyroid medication? I'm on Armour but I haven't

noticed

> much

> > improvement. I may need to up my dosage. I know CLynn said she

had

> > more energy and clarity once she went on Synthroid.

> >

> > As far as spending all the $$ on the ND...I'm torn as to what to

> tell

> > you. In some ways I know they can help yet, I've stopped going

to

> my

> > local doc as much because it is a waste. It's basically me

paying

> them

> > money to tell me " It just takes time " and getting some supplement

> that

> > I'm not sure if I need. I think I've learned more on the forum

and

> > through personal experimentation than what any doc has given me.

> >

> > When I've looked at all the old posts, it really does seem like

it

> takes

> > about 2 years or more for us to get better. Just try to hang in

> there.

> > You might need to add a new detox therapy in, especially if

you're

> being

> > really strict with the diet. You want to flush the dieoff out

and

> the

> > sooner the better...i.e. coffee enema, colonic, foot bath,

drinking

> lots

> > of water or red clover tea.

> >

> > I feel your pain...I really do! We WILL get through this

though.

> Love,

> > PH

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --- In , " cannst42 " <cannst42@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi Ladies,

> > >

> > > I really need for you all to chime in.....I'm at my wits end! I

> have

> > > been on this candida diet for 2 months and I'm actually feeling

> > > worse! I was told that when you start the diet you feel icky and

> > > have sugar cravings for just a few weeks and then you will

start

> to

> > > feel better. NOT FOR ME IT ISN'T! I don't actually crave or

think

> > > about sugar, I'm just exhausted without it! I am sitting at my

> desk

> > > today.....like zoombie, work getting behind, no desire or will

to

> > > work or to do anything for that matter. I keep being told a lot

of

> > > things but I do not see them manifest. (especially from my ND)

in

> my

> > > case at all. He told me that I would be feeling better by

> Feb.....I

> > > am not! Sometimes I wonder if I am even on the right

track....but

> I

> > > sure am handing him a lot of money.....in which I am running

out

> of.

> > >

> > > I am so wanting to go off this diet! If I could see some

progress

> or

> > > feel a bit better....but I just feel worse, more gas, more pain

> and

> > > my fatigue is getting worse as the weeks go on. I would think I

> > > would be like this NOT being on the diet. At least if I feel

> > > this I may have energy and out of a brain fog with sugar. I did

> not

> > > have any brain fog until starting this diet.

> > >

> > > I tried anything that has been advised to me.....running out of

> > > money, time and patience! Yes, I know....it takes time....but

> > > shouldn't I being seeing some or a little improved....not going

> > > backwards? I am afraid that I will run out of money and not be

any

> > > feeling any better at all.

> > >

> > > Thanks for your help!

> > > Cherie

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Cherie,

If 30 minutes of exercise is exhausting you, you're doing too much . ..

I've found that, if I push past my limits, it can take days to catch up. It doesn't sound like you're giving yourself any time at all to catch up.

I'd suggest limiting your exercise (or anything else you find too much) to short stents . . . like five minutes on the treadmill. . . Then give yourself a few minutes of resting (or doing something else non-physical) before continuing. Those little rest breaks can make all the difference. In time, you should be able to increase your time . . . but your body is telling you it's not ready right now.

I know it's tempting to cheat on the sugar part of the diet . . . However, you may experience a crash afterwards. Please keep a food diary to see if this is happening. I can understand the desire to eat like everyone else, but if it's causing you to crash, you may find it's not worth it.

If you've been taking antifungal stuff for a while, it may be time to switch to just probiotics. . .

Maybe you could try to meditate several times a day . . . even if you have to go the restroom and sit on the pot! . . . Taking five minutes to concentrate on deep breathing and relaxing can be as beneficial as a nap during mid day. If you'll program yourself with a positive message during each meditation, you'll soon reprogram your subconscious to anticipate health, rather than illness. It really is as simple as it sounds!

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

Guest guest

Cherie- Not to worry...we are ALL feeling that way!!! I promise. I am

definitely not the same person I used to be. I try to act like I am,

but I feel very different on the inside then I look or act on the

outside. I feel lucky to have PH, because trust me....I am constantly

going to her with my frustrations!

I have a long commute too, so I can understand. For me, the exercise

is good, but right now....not as important as the sleep. I get home

at 6:00, cook, eat dinner, do dishes, visit with my hubby, read and

I'm off to bed. I figure, once I am feeling better I will do more

exercising. Right now, it only seems to hinder my healing. I get to

the gym and sit in the sauna twice a week and if I feel up to it,

I'll walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes. My hubby and I take long

walks on the weekends, but during the week, I don't worry about it. I

know I'll be able to exercise during the week again someday, but not

now!

Have you thought at all about doing some more detoxing then just the

supplements? I know you said your body is very sensitive, but there

are very simple easy things that you can do. Are you drinking at

least 100 ounces of water every day? Doing foot baths? Sitting in the

sauna and sweating? Colonics? These are all things that will

encourage detoxing. The faster you can get those toxins out, the

better you will feel. You detox through your skin, kidneys and

bowels, so if you can support those 3 things...the more you will

detox. Have you tried skin brushing? I won't ask you this question,

but make sure you are having at least one bowel movement a day.

Cherie - There WILL come a day that you don't think about how

fatigued and achy you are. That day WILL come! That's what I keep

telling myself all the day, that I won't be like this forever!

Hang in there...we are all here for you!

Love, Krista

> >

> > Most Beautiful Cherie-

> >

> > First, thank you so much for posting today. I would hate to think

> > that you are feeling this way and did not post! We are all in

this

> > together, so when you are having crummy days like this, you have

to

> > post and let us know so that we can tell you that we are behind

you

> > and that we understand!

> >

> > Second, I don't know why your ND told you that you'd start

feeling

> > better by February. I know he was just trying to be helpful, but

> the

> > thing is....he probably hasn't treated anyone with this illness,

> and

> > probably doesn't completely understand what is going on with you.

> My

> > ND told me it would be at least 3-6 months (probably more like 6

> > months) before I started to see improvements. She said that with

> the

> > load of crap that my body is dealing with, that it is going to

take

> > my body many many months to detox itself. I told her that I am

> > planning to be better by December, but hoping for June. That's

all

> > you can do right now, hope for the best, but plan for the worst.

I

> > know how difficult the waiting game is, most days my patience is

up

> > and I just want my life back!! Most days I feel like a zombie, so

I

> > can definitely relate! And yes, I haven't had any desire to do my

> > work for months!

> >

> > I think the thing that is helping the most right now is sleep! I

go

> > to sleep as soon as I can in the evenings. I used to go to bed

> > between 9:30 and 10:00 and now I'm in bed between 8 and 8:30.

> Getting

> > enough rest is what helps get me through the day. Also, I know

the

> > diet is very very important but here's the thing.....you HAVE to

> give

> > yourself a break. I don't know if everyone will agree with me,

but

> my

> > ND told me that if I let myself have " treats " once a week, then

it

> is

> > going to help me in the long run. This is because giving yourself

> > a " treat " is not going to halt or back-step your healing, and by

> > giving yourself a break, you are less likely to feel stressed

that

> > you CAN'T have a treat. I've heard that when people are a diet,

it

> is

> > actually beneficial for them to give themselves one day where

they

> > can eat what they want (in moderation,) it doesn't mean they are

> > going off their diet, and they don't feel like they are being

> > deprived.

> >

> > Also, my personal opinion on the ND would be to see if you can

> detox

> > on your own for awhile. The ND probably gave you great advice,

> > suggestions, etc. It might be best for you to take those

> suggestions

> > and advice and see if you can save your money and do it on your

> own.

> > Detoxing doesn't have to cost a fortune! There are lots of ways

> you

> > can do it without spending a ton of money or putting your body

> under

> > too much stress. What kinds of detoxing are you doing right now?

> >

> > Love, Krista

> >

wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi Ladies,

> > >

> > > I really need for you all to chime in.....I'm at my wits end!

I

> > have

> > > worse! I was told that when you start the diet you feel icky

and

start

> to

> think

> desk

to

> of

in

> > my

> Feb.....I

track....but

> I

out

> > of.

> > >

> progress

> > or

> and

> > > my fatigue is getting worse as the weeks go on. I would think

I

> > > this I may have energy and out of a brain fog with sugar. I

did

> > not

> > >

> any

> > >

> > > Cherie

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Cherie,

I think you're right about your body not absorbing nutrients . . . that prevents you from getting energy from your food . . .

Probiotics should recolonize your gut so the beneficial organisms necessary for nutrition can do their job. If you've been on antifungals for some time, it's time to stop and concentrate on Probiotics . . Digestive enzymes could help . . . Just chewing your food very thoroughly can help digestion too. Have you tried Kefir? . . . The fermentation process makes it easily digestable . .. it's probiotics help too.

I know you're anxious to get your life back . . . You will, but not nearly as fast as you'd like.

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

Guest guest

Cherie,

As far as the exercise, Dr. Mercola's clinic said to move everyday,

yet don't feel like you need to exercise for long periods of time.

Even just 5-10 minutes is ok. Even if you don't get to it, that's ok

too for now. The doc said to focus more on light stretching or a

short walk versus heavy duty exercise. You want your energy directed

to clearing the toxins and repairing that damage, rather than trying

to repair muscles from exercise. I did the same thing...had some

energy one day and took advantage of it by walking for a half hour.

It wiped me out for 3 days!

Maybe instead of the exercise you can use that time to visualize

yourself as healthy and think about all the things you ARE going to

do a year or two from now. I'm reading this book called " The Body

Speaks Your Mind " . So whatever you put your mind to, the body will

follow. Love, PH

> >

> > Most Beautiful Cherie-

> >

> > First, thank you so much for posting today. I would hate to think

> > that you are feeling this way and did not post! We are all in

this

> > together, so when you are having crummy days like this, you have

to

> > post and let us know so that we can tell you that we are behind

you

> > and that we understand!

> >

> > Second, I don't know why your ND told you that you'd start

feeling

> > better by February. I know he was just trying to be helpful, but

> the

> > thing is....he probably hasn't treated anyone with this illness,

> and

> > probably doesn't completely understand what is going on with you.

> My

> > ND told me it would be at least 3-6 months (probably more like 6

> > months) before I started to see improvements. She said that with

> the

> > load of crap that my body is dealing with, that it is going to

take

> > my body many many months to detox itself. I told her that I am

> > planning to be better by December, but hoping for June. That's

all

> > you can do right now, hope for the best, but plan for the worst.

I

> > know how difficult the waiting game is, most days my patience is

up

> > and I just want my life back!! Most days I feel like a zombie, so

I

> > can definitely relate! And yes, I haven't had any desire to do my

> > work for months!

> >

> > I think the thing that is helping the most right now is sleep! I

go

> > to sleep as soon as I can in the evenings. I used to go to bed

> > between 9:30 and 10:00 and now I'm in bed between 8 and 8:30.

> Getting

> > enough rest is what helps get me through the day. Also, I know

the

> > diet is very very important but here's the thing.....you HAVE to

> give

> > yourself a break. I don't know if everyone will agree with me,

but

> my

> > ND told me that if I let myself have " treats " once a week, then

it

> is

> > going to help me in the long run. This is because giving yourself

> > a " treat " is not going to halt or back-step your healing, and by

> > giving yourself a break, you are less likely to feel stressed

that

> > you CAN'T have a treat. I've heard that when people are a diet,

it

> is

> > actually beneficial for them to give themselves one day where

they

> > can eat what they want (in moderation,) it doesn't mean they are

> > going off their diet, and they don't feel like they are being

> > deprived.

> >

> > Also, my personal opinion on the ND would be to see if you can

> detox

> > on your own for awhile. The ND probably gave you great advice,

> > suggestions, etc. It might be best for you to take those

> suggestions

> > and advice and see if you can save your money and do it on your

> own.

> > Detoxing doesn't have to cost a fortune! There are lots of ways

> you

> > can do it without spending a ton of money or putting your body

> under

> > too much stress. What kinds of detoxing are you doing right now?

> >

> > Love, Krista

> >

wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi Ladies,

> > >

I

> > have

and

start

> to

> think

> desk

to

> of

in

> > my

> Feb.....I

track....but

> I

out

> > of.

> > >

> progress

> > or

> and

> > > my fatigue is getting worse as the weeks go on. I would think

I

did

> > not

> > >

> any

> > >

> > > Cherie

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Cherie,

Nobody has a crystal ball that can tell you that it will take two years for you to get better! . . . Even if it does, you won't be this sick for two years, then suddenly get better . .. You'll get better gradually as your body replaces sick cells with healthy ones. . . Bad days will be further and further apart . . . until you forget how bad you felt.

It's not time to give up! . . . Look back at your old messages - at how bad you felt when you can to the group . . . See if you can recognize some of the improvements you've already made! . . .

I understand that you feel really down right now . . . but this will pass! You have all the tools you need to get better! . . . Just take a deep breath and make a committment to YOURSELF to do whatever you need to do to get yourself out of this funk and on your way. . .

Life shouldn't be all work . . . take time to play, to laugh, to sing. . . Look for something to celebrate EVERY day!

Things will soon feel better . .. and so will you!

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

Guest guest

Hi Cherie,

I don't know too much about all of this but it sounds to me like you

are already exhausted just from your very busy day and the exercise

just puts you over the top. Is there any chance you could cut back

on that. Your schedule makes me tired just listening to it but i

give you all the credit in the world to keep it up for your

daughter. Hang in there, things will get better and i will keep you

in my prayers.

> >

> >

> > Hi Cherie,

> >

> > Boy, can I relate! I feel the same way. You'd think after

eating

> all

> > this health food we'd feel better. The couple times I've

cheated

> w/

> > sugar I feel more alert, focused, energetic and have slightly

better

> > vision! But, I think in the long-run we want to still avoid the

> sugar

> > because it only feeds any yeast and fungi we have going on. If

we

> keep

> > feeding it, we'll always have to deal w/ adrenal and other

hormonal

> > issues.

> >

> > We could be feeling like crap from the die-off. My colon

> hydrotherapist

> > said that the yeast is eating its own dieoff which will then

make

> the

> > current yeast eventually die as well. She said that's why I

feel so

> > horrible all the time despite the good diet.

> >

> > Are you on thyroid medication? I'm on Armour but I haven't

noticed

> much

> > improvement. I may need to up my dosage. I know CLynn said she

had

> > more energy and clarity once she went on Synthroid.

> >

> > As far as spending all the $$ on the ND...I'm torn as to what to

> tell

> > you. In some ways I know they can help yet, I've stopped going

to

> my

> > local doc as much because it is a waste. It's basically me

paying

> them

> > money to tell me " It just takes time " and getting some

supplement

> that

> > I'm not sure if I need. I think I've learned more on the forum

and

> > through personal experimentation than what any doc has given me.

> >

> > When I've looked at all the old posts, it really does seem like

it

> takes

> > about 2 years or more for us to get better. Just try to hang in

> there.

> > You might need to add a new detox therapy in, especially if

you're

> being

> > really strict with the diet. You want to flush the dieoff out

and

> the

> > sooner the better...i.e. coffee enema, colonic, foot bath,

drinking

> lots

> > of water or red clover tea.

> >

> > I feel your pain...I really do! We WILL get through this

though.

> Love,

> > PH

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi Ladies,

> > >

I

> have

and

start

> to

think

> desk

to

> > > work or to do anything for that matter. I keep being told a

lot of

in

> my

> Feb.....I

track....but

> I

out

> of.

> > >

progress

> or

> > > feel a bit better....but I just feel worse, more gas, more

pain

> and

> > > my fatigue is getting worse as the weeks go on. I would think I

did

> not

> > >

any

> > >

> > > Cherie

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

So true PH . . .

They've found that people playing sports benefit more from visualizing their game than by just practicing . . .

The body obeys those subconscious commands.

Rogene

Re: Need some help!

Cherie,As far as the exercise, Dr. Mercola's clinic said to move everyday, yet don't feel like you need to exercise for long periods of time. Even just 5-10 minutes is ok. Even if you don't get to it, that's ok too for now. The doc said to focus more on light stretching or a short walk versus heavy duty exercise. You want your energy directed to clearing the toxins and repairing that damage, rather than trying to repair muscles from exercise. I did the same thing...had some energy one day and took advantage of it by walking for a half hour. It wiped me out for 3 days!Maybe instead of the exercise you can use that time to visualize yourself as healthy and think about all the things you ARE going to do a year or two from now. I'm reading this book called "The Body Speaks Your Mind". So whatever you put your mind to, the body will follow. Love, PH> > >> > > Hi Ladies,> > > > > > I really need for you all to chime in.....I'm at my wits end! I > > have > > > been on this candida diet for 2 months and I'm actually feeling > > > worse! I was told that when you start the diet you feel icky and > > > have sugar cravings for just a few weeks and then you will start > to > > > feel better. NOT FOR ME IT ISN'T! I don't actually crave or > think > > > about sugar, I'm just exhausted without it! I am sitting at my > desk > > > today.....like zoombie, work getting behind, no desire or will to > > > work or to do anything for that matter. I keep being told a lot > of >

> > things but I do not see them manifest. (especially from my ND) in > > my > > > case at all. He told me that I would be feeling better by > Feb.....I > > > am not! Sometimes I wonder if I am even on the right track....but > I > > > sure am handing him a lot of money.....in which I am running out > > of. > > > > > > I am so wanting to go off this diet! If I could see some > progress > > or > > > feel a bit better....but I just feel worse, more gas, more pain > and > > > my fatigue is getting worse as the weeks go on. I would think I > > > would be like this NOT being on the diet. At least if I feel like > > > this I may have energy and out of a brain fog with sugar. I did > > not > > > have any brain fog until starting this

diet.> > > > > > I tried anything that has been advised to me.....running out of > > > money, time and patience! Yes, I know....it takes time....but > > > shouldn't I being seeing some or a little improved.... not going > > > backwards? I am afraid that I will run out of money and not be > any > > > feeling any better at all.> > > > > > Thanks for your help!> > > Cherie> > >> >>

Guest guest

Thank you PH!

You are so sweet and so gracious, thank you so much you have helped

me greatly today! I'm in on the Vegas trip...count me in! :)

Your words are VERY inspirational! The link you gave me though will

not open, can you let me know abou the journal and I will look it up.

I am in need of doing that! I ove your butterfly story....it's so

true! Thanks for sharing that!

Your right, I know that I am healing but I keep praying for God to

help me get thru my day. I am so not productive these days and have a

ton of things to do. I'm a get it done kind of person and hate things

getting behind. I see why God gave me this business, I don't have a

boss to worry about. :)

I'm so glad Krista told me to post on my crappy days, I hate

complaining and being a downer. All of you ladies have helped me

tremdously today. Thank you my dear! Your one of God's angels ya

know!

Hugs,

Cherie

> > > >

> > > > Hi Ladies,

> > > >

> > > > I really need for you all to chime in.....I'm at my wits end!

I

> > have

> > > > been on this candida diet for 2 months and I'm actually

feeling

> > > > worse! I was told that when you start the diet you feel icky

and

> > > > have sugar cravings for just a few weeks and then you will

> start

> > to

> > > > feel better. NOT FOR ME IT ISN'T! I don't actually crave or

> think

> > > > about sugar, I'm just exhausted without it! I am sitting at

my

> > desk

> > > > today.....like zoombie, work getting behind, no desire or

will

> to

> > > > work or to do anything for that matter. I keep being told a

lot

> of

> > > > things but I do not see them manifest. (especially from my

ND)

> in

> > my

> > > > case at all. He told me that I would be feeling better by

> > Feb.....I

> > > > am not! Sometimes I wonder if I am even on the right

> track....but

> > I

> > > > sure am handing him a lot of money.....in which I am running

> out

> > of.

> > > >

> > > > I am so wanting to go off this diet! If I could see some

> progress

> > or

> > > > feel a bit better....but I just feel worse, more gas, more

pain

> > and

> > > > my fatigue is getting worse as the weeks go on. I would think

I

> > > > would be like this NOT being on the diet. At least if I feel

> like

> > > > this I may have energy and out of a brain fog with sugar. I

did

> > not

> > > > have any brain fog until starting this diet.

> > > >

> > > > I tried anything that has been advised to me.....running out

of

> > > > money, time and patience! Yes, I know....it takes time....but

> > > > shouldn't I being seeing some or a little improved....not

going

> > > > backwards? I am afraid that I will run out of money and not

be

> any

> > > > feeling any better at all.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for your help!