> > > frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so

good.

> I

> > > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics for

> > > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since then, my

> > > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up yesterday -

> it

> > > was back to being crampy, I feel sick and it burns. Everytime I

> > > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the bathroom.

> It

> > > is frustrating because I was feeling so good.

> > >

> > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it might

> > be.

> > > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND today

so

> I

> > > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather listen

to

> > any

> > > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very frustrated

> > with

> > > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as they

> > all

> > > tell me something different.

> > >

> > > Any suggestions? ????

> > >

> > > Much Love,

> > > Beth

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> ____________ __

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

Guest guest

Thanks PH - that is some of the info I found on my "digestion medicine" but just did not know if it was good for me with my other problems. He said he will start to treat some of my problems more direct when he gets the result from my hair sample. He looked pretty upset when I told him that alot of the people also have mercury poisioning. He gave me a ery good explanation of what the safe shells do to us. He wants me to send him a list of all the things the shell is made of. I believe there is a link on this site that states that.

I'll talk to you soon!!!! Love, Beth

Re: ROGENE & PATTY> > Beth,> > I know this can be pretty overwhelming. The first thing I'd suggest > is that you get this book: "Gut Solutions: Natural Solutions To Your > Digestive Problems" By Dr. . I saw her on PBS one day > and she had such a great way of explaining "gut health". I get > overwhelmed easily with too much info and have always struggled with > comprehension. But she really broke down things

in a way I could > understand. I got a copy of her book and it really helped things > make sense. She has some of her own products (which are really > good). I use her fiber and it is great. But I've found alternatives > for the other stuff that are cheaper and work well. Basically she > recommends what everyone has said here. > > Here's what I'd recommend based on my own research and personal > experience:> > 1.) PROBIOTICS> > Since you've been on high-powered antibiotics off and on like you > have, your good bacteria levels have probably been wiped out which > would be causing the "D". Plus I believe having implants causes an > imbalance in our guts (for some of us) b/c of the immune response to > them. > > The one I take (that has made a BIG difference in my gut health) is > found here:> http://www.crohns. net/page/ C/PROD/Probiotic /OMX1060> > A cheaper one that's also good:> http://www.vitacost .com/Culturelle- Culturelle- with-Lactobacill us-GG> > 2.) ENZYMES> > If you are not properly breaking down food it will cause a chain > reaction leading to problems in your gut. > > This is the one that has worked for me:> https://www. vitacost. com/Source- Naturals- Daily-Essential- Enzymes> > 3.)BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE > This supports stomach acid. I was having burning in my stomach and > researched it and discovered I had low stomach acid. Since taking > this I rarely experience burning. > > https://www. vitacost. com/Source- Naturals- Betaine-HC1> > 4.) FIBER> If you have loose stools, fiber can help a lot. I actually tend to > go the other way and get constipated and the fiber has helped > tremendously. But either way it can really help to balance things > out. With D, it can help to bulk the stool and firm it up. If you > take it, start with one and work your way up to the recommended > amount. Be sure to drink plenty of water with it. > > http://www.vitacost .com/Renew- Life-Organic- Triple-Fiber> > 5.) WATER> > Since you've been having so much D you need to make sure you're > drinking plenty of water so you don't dehydrate. That's part of > what's making you feel so drained. You may want to add trace mineral > drops to replenish your

electrolytes. > > I know all of this can be overwhelming, but just doing a few simple > things on a consistent basis really can help! :o) > > Blessings,> April> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ __> Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > http://www.. com/r/hs>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Thanks PH - that is some of the info I found on my "digestion medicine" but just did not know if it was good for me with my other problems. He said he will start to treat some of my problems more direct when he gets the result from my hair sample. He looked pretty upset when I told him that alot of the people also have mercury poisioning. He gave me a ery good explanation of what the safe shells do to us. He wants me to send him a list of all the things the shell is made of. I believe there is a link on this site that states that.

I'll talk to you soon!!!! Love, Beth

Re: ROGENE & PATTY> > Beth,> > I know this can be pretty overwhelming. The first thing I'd suggest > is that you get this book: "Gut Solutions: Natural Solutions To Your > Digestive Problems" By Dr. . I saw her on PBS one day > and she had such a great way of explaining "gut health". I get > overwhelmed easily with too much info and have always struggled with > comprehension. But she really broke down things

in a way I could > understand. I got a copy of her book and it really helped things > make sense. She has some of her own products (which are really > good). I use her fiber and it is great. But I've found alternatives > for the other stuff that are cheaper and work well. Basically she > recommends what everyone has said here. > > Here's what I'd recommend based on my own research and personal > experience:> > 1.) PROBIOTICS> > Since you've been on high-powered antibiotics off and on like you > have, your good bacteria levels have probably been wiped out which > would be causing the "D". Plus I believe having implants causes an > imbalance in our guts (for some of us) b/c of the immune response to > them. > > The one I take (that has made a BIG difference in my gut health) is > found here:> http://www.crohns. net/page/ C/PROD/Probiotic /OMX1060> > A cheaper one that's also good:> http://www.vitacost .com/Culturelle- Culturelle- with-Lactobacill us-GG> > 2.) ENZYMES> > If you are not properly breaking down food it will cause a chain > reaction leading to problems in your gut. > > This is the one that has worked for me:> https://www. vitacost. com/Source- Naturals- Daily-Essential- Enzymes> > 3.)BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE > This supports stomach acid. I was having burning in my stomach and > researched it and discovered I had low stomach acid. Since taking > this I rarely experience burning. > > https://www. vitacost. com/Source- Naturals- Betaine-HC1> > 4.) FIBER> If you have loose stools, fiber can help a lot. I actually tend to > go the other way and get constipated and the fiber has helped > tremendously. But either way it can really help to balance things > out. With D, it can help to bulk the stool and firm it up. If you > take it, start with one and work your way up to the recommended > amount. Be sure to drink plenty of water with it. > > http://www.vitacost .com/Renew- Life-Organic- Triple-Fiber> > 5.) WATER> > Since you've been having so much D you need to make sure you're > drinking plenty of water so you don't dehydrate. That's part of > what's making you feel so drained. You may want to add trace mineral > drops to replenish your

electrolytes. > > I know all of this can be overwhelming, but just doing a few simple > things on a consistent basis really can help! :o) > > Blessings,> April> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ __> Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > http://www.. com/r/hs>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

I think my biggest problem will e removing dairy from my diet. I LOVE milk, cheese, eggs ect.... Would organic be better????

Re: ROGENE & PATTY

Hi Beth,Not to overwhelm you even further with all this diet stuff, but back when I was having a lot of digestive issues I came across the book "Breaking the Vicious Cycle". It's based on the Specific Carbohydrate Diet which is used specifically for those with intesinal illness, particularly those with diarrhea. It basically involves removing grains, dairy and sugar so that the bad guys in your gut can't proliferate. Google SCD Diet and diarrhea together. I've heard a lot of personal success stories from families with autistic children whose kids had chronic diarrhea. Good luck! Love, PH> > >> > > Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick note and > > for > > > anyone else that may be able to

offer some advice. I am very > > > frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so good. > I > > > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics for 3 > > > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since then, my > > > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up yesterday - > it > > > was back to being crampy, I feel sick and it burns. Everytime I > > > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the bathroom. > It > > > is frustrating because I was feeling so good. > > > > > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it might > > be. > > > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND today so > I > > > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather listen to > > any

> > > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very frustrated > > with > > > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as they > > all > > > tell me something different. > > > > > > Any suggestions? ????> > > > > > Much Love,> > > Beth> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> ____________ __> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________

_________ _________ _________ _____________ __> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

I think my biggest problem will e removing dairy from my diet. I LOVE milk, cheese, eggs ect.... Would organic be better????

Hi Beth,Not to overwhelm you even further with all this diet stuff, but back when I was having a lot of digestive issues I came across the book "Breaking the Vicious Cycle". It's based on the Specific Carbohydrate Diet which is used specifically for those with intesinal illness, particularly those with diarrhea. It basically involves removing grains, dairy and sugar so that the bad guys in your gut can't proliferate. Google SCD Diet and diarrhea together. I've heard a lot of personal success stories from families with autistic children whose kids had chronic diarrhea. Good luck! Love, PH> > >> > > Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick note and > > for > > > anyone else that may be able to

offer some advice. I am very > > > frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so good. > I > > > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics for 3 > > > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since then, my > > > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up yesterday - > it > > > was back to being crampy, I feel sick and it burns. Everytime I > > > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the bathroom. > It > > > is frustrating because I was feeling so good. > > > > > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it might > > be. > > > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND today so > I > > > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather listen to > > any

> > > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very frustrated > > with > > > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as they > > all > > > tell me something different. > > > > > > Any suggestions? ????> > > > > > Much Love,> > > Beth> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> ____________ __> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________

_________ _________ _________ _____________ __> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Guest guest

Hi Krista, My ND sells it for around $60 so I want to try to see if I

can find it cheaper online first. Has it been helping you?

Steph

> > > > >

> > > > > Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick

note

> > and

> > > > for

> > > > > anyone else that may be able to offer some advice. I am

very

> > > > > frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so

> > good.

> > > I

> > > > > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics

> for

> > 3

> > > > > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since

then,

> my

> > > > > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up

> yesterday -

> > > it

> > > > > was back to being crampy, I feel sick and it burns.

Everytime

> I

> > > > > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the

> bathroom.

> > > It

> > > > > is frustrating because I was feeling so good.

> > > > >

> > > > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it

> might

> > > > be.

> > > > > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND

today

> > so

> > > I

> > > > > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather

listen

> > to

> > > > any

> > > > > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very

> frustrated

> > > > with

> > > > > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as

> they

> > > > all

> > > > > tell me something different.

> > > > >

> > > > > Any suggestions? ????

> > > > >

> > > > > Much Love,

> > > > > Beth

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > __._,_..___

> > > > Messages in this topic (3) Reply (via web post) | Start a new

> > topic

> > > > Messages | Polls | Calendar

> > > >

Guest guest

Hi Krista, My ND sells it for around $60 so I want to try to see if I

can find it cheaper online first. Has it been helping you?

Steph

> > > > >

note

> > and

> > > > for

very

> > good.

> > > I

> for

> > 3

then,

> my

> yesterday -

> > > it

Everytime

> I

> bathroom.

> > > It

> > > > >

> might

> > > > be.

today

> > so

> > > I

listen

> > to

> > > > any

> frustrated

> > > > with

> they

> > > > all

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Much Love,

> > > > > Beth

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > __._,_..___

> > > > Messages in this topic (3) Reply (via web post) | Start a new

> > topic

> > > > Messages | Polls | Calendar

> > > >

Guest guest

Hi Beth,

Mercury isn't in implants but platinum and tin are. Dr. Kolb said

that women who have amalgams cannot tolerate implants. I had 5

amalgams. I think there is some type of reaction that occurs w/ the

amalgam and implants because 6 months after I was implanted the

digestive problems began.

Women without amalgams have talked about digestive issues as well and

I wonder if that's because heavy metals are in the implants.

Mercola's office said that yeast and bacteria proliferate in order to

protect the body from the metals...it acts as a way of coating the

organs and intestines, thinking it is protecting the body, when in

actuality it gets so out of control that it harms it. Love, PH

> >

> > Thanks everyone for all your support. I had my appointment today

> and feel pretty good about it. We will see what happens. He wants

> me to do a hair sample to test for toxins. Is this a good way to

> test??? Also, instead of any digestive enzymes or probotics, he

told

> me to take a supplement made by Endo-met called " Betaine HCL and

> Pepsin " . I have tried to research it a little but was wondering if

> anyone has any advice on this. I think I feel more comfortable

> taking probotics and enzymes as most fo yuo have mentioned.. Also

> this particular supplement does have some small silicone dioxide in

> it. Any suggestions?

> >

> > He also put me on Naturalvite multivitamins. Does anyone know

> anything about these?? Should I still take some extra calcium?? If

> there is another vitamin recommened - does anyone have a website to

> order off of. I really liked the Standard Process but the website I

> went to just list providers of this and I do not have anyone near

me

> that sells them. I live in a pretty small town!!!!

> >

> > Love,

> > Beth

> >

> >

> > Re: ROGENE & PATTY

> >

> > Beth,

> >

> > I know this can be pretty overwhelming. The first thing I'd

suggest

> > is that you get this book: " Gut Solutions: Natural Solutions To

> Your

> > Digestive Problems " By Dr. . I saw her on PBS one

day

> > and she had such a great way of explaining " gut health " . I get

> > overwhelmed easily with too much info and have always struggled

> with

> > comprehension. But she really broke down things in a way I could

> > understand. I got a copy of her book and it really helped things

> > make sense. She has some of her own products (which are really

> > good). I use her fiber and it is great. But I've found

alternatives

> > for the other stuff that are cheaper and work well. Basically she

> > recommends what everyone has said here.

> >

> > Here's what I'd recommend based on my own research and personal

> > experience:

> >

> > 1.) PROBIOTICS

> >

> > Since you've been on high-powered antibiotics off and on like you

> > have, your good bacteria levels have probably been wiped out

which

> > would be causing the " D " . Plus I believe having implants causes

an

> > imbalance in our guts (for some of us) b/c of the immune response

> to

> > them.

> >

> > The one I take (that has made a BIG difference in my gut health)

is

> > found here:

> > http://www.crohns. net/page/ C/PROD/Probiotic /OMX1060

> >

> > A cheaper one that's also good:

> > http://www.vitacost .com/Culturelle- Culturelle- with-Lactobacill

> us-GG

> >

> > 2.) ENZYMES

> >

> > If you are not properly breaking down food it will cause a chain

> > reaction leading to problems in your gut.

> >

> > This is the one that has worked for me:

> > https://www. vitacost. com/Source- Naturals- Daily-Essential-

> Enzymes

> >

> > 3.)BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE

> > This supports stomach acid. I was having burning in my stomach

and

> > researched it and discovered I had low stomach acid. Since taking

> > this I rarely experience burning.

> >

> > https://www. vitacost. com/Source- Naturals- Betaine-HC1

> >

> > 4.) FIBER

> > If you have loose stools, fiber can help a lot. I actually tend

to

> > go the other way and get constipated and the fiber has helped

> > tremendously. But either way it can really help to balance things

> > out. With D, it can help to bulk the stool and firm it up. If you

> > take it, start with one and work your way up to the recommended

> > amount. Be sure to drink plenty of water with it.

> >

> > http://www.vitacost .com/Renew- Life-Organic- Triple-Fiber

> >

> > 5.) WATER

> >

> > Since you've been having so much D you need to make sure you're

> > drinking plenty of water so you don't dehydrate. That's part of

> > what's making you feel so drained. You may want to add trace

> mineral

> > drops to replenish your electrolytes.

> >

> > I know all of this can be overwhelming, but just doing a few

simple

> > things on a consistent basis really can help! :o)

> >

> > Blessings,

> > April

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ____________ __

> > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > http://www.. com/r/hs

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

>

Guest guest

Hi Beth,

Mercury isn't in implants but platinum and tin are. Dr. Kolb said

that women who have amalgams cannot tolerate implants. I had 5

amalgams. I think there is some type of reaction that occurs w/ the

amalgam and implants because 6 months after I was implanted the

digestive problems began.

Women without amalgams have talked about digestive issues as well and

I wonder if that's because heavy metals are in the implants.

Mercola's office said that yeast and bacteria proliferate in order to

protect the body from the metals...it acts as a way of coating the

organs and intestines, thinking it is protecting the body, when in

actuality it gets so out of control that it harms it. Love, PH

> >

> > Thanks everyone for all your support. I had my appointment today

> and feel pretty good about it. We will see what happens. He wants

> me to do a hair sample to test for toxins. Is this a good way to

> test??? Also, instead of any digestive enzymes or probotics, he

told

> me to take a supplement made by Endo-met called " Betaine HCL and

> Pepsin " . I have tried to research it a little but was wondering if

> anyone has any advice on this. I think I feel more comfortable

> taking probotics and enzymes as most fo yuo have mentioned.. Also

> this particular supplement does have some small silicone dioxide in

> it. Any suggestions?

> >

> > He also put me on Naturalvite multivitamins. Does anyone know

> anything about these?? Should I still take some extra calcium?? If

> there is another vitamin recommened - does anyone have a website to

> order off of. I really liked the Standard Process but the website I

> went to just list providers of this and I do not have anyone near

me

> that sells them. I live in a pretty small town!!!!

> >

> > Love,

> > Beth

> >

> >

> > Re: ROGENE & PATTY

> >

> > Beth,

> >

> > I know this can be pretty overwhelming. The first thing I'd

suggest

> > is that you get this book: " Gut Solutions: Natural Solutions To

> Your

> > Digestive Problems " By Dr. . I saw her on PBS one

day

> > and she had such a great way of explaining " gut health " . I get

> > overwhelmed easily with too much info and have always struggled

> with

> > comprehension. But she really broke down things in a way I could

> > understand. I got a copy of her book and it really helped things

> > make sense. She has some of her own products (which are really

> > good). I use her fiber and it is great. But I've found

alternatives

> > for the other stuff that are cheaper and work well. Basically she

> > recommends what everyone has said here.

> >

> > Here's what I'd recommend based on my own research and personal

> > experience:

> >

> > 1.) PROBIOTICS

> >

> > Since you've been on high-powered antibiotics off and on like you

> > have, your good bacteria levels have probably been wiped out

which

> > would be causing the " D " . Plus I believe having implants causes

an

> > imbalance in our guts (for some of us) b/c of the immune response

> to

> > them.

> >

> > The one I take (that has made a BIG difference in my gut health)

is

> > found here:

> > http://www.crohns. net/page/ C/PROD/Probiotic /OMX1060

> >

> > A cheaper one that's also good:

> > http://www.vitacost .com/Culturelle- Culturelle- with-Lactobacill

> us-GG

> >

> > 2.) ENZYMES

> >

> > If you are not properly breaking down food it will cause a chain

> > reaction leading to problems in your gut.

> >

> > This is the one that has worked for me:

> > https://www. vitacost. com/Source- Naturals- Daily-Essential-

> Enzymes

> >

> > 3.)BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE

> > This supports stomach acid. I was having burning in my stomach

and

> > researched it and discovered I had low stomach acid. Since taking

> > this I rarely experience burning.

> >

> > https://www. vitacost. com/Source- Naturals- Betaine-HC1

> >

> > 4.) FIBER

> > If you have loose stools, fiber can help a lot. I actually tend

to

> > go the other way and get constipated and the fiber has helped

> > tremendously. But either way it can really help to balance things

> > out. With D, it can help to bulk the stool and firm it up. If you

> > take it, start with one and work your way up to the recommended

> > amount. Be sure to drink plenty of water with it.

> >

> > http://www.vitacost .com/Renew- Life-Organic- Triple-Fiber

> >

> > 5.) WATER

> >

> > Since you've been having so much D you need to make sure you're

> > drinking plenty of water so you don't dehydrate. That's part of

> > what's making you feel so drained. You may want to add trace

> mineral

> > drops to replenish your electrolytes.

> >

> > I know all of this can be overwhelming, but just doing a few

simple

> > things on a consistent basis really can help! :o)

> >

> > Blessings,

> > April

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ____________ __

> > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > http://www.. com/r/hs

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Yes, organic is always better because it doesn't have any of the

antibiotics or hormones given to cows and the cows are grass-fed.

But, if you are lactose intolerant or casein intolerant you might

have difficulty digesting cow's milk. Taking lactase can help with

that. The Maker's Diet suggests goat's milk because it's easier to

digest. Some people can tolerate raw milk when they can't tolerate

commercial organic milk. You can see if there is a farm near your

small town. It's illegal to sell raw milk in stores except in a

couple states, I think.

If you are casein intolerant though, you might not be able to

tolerate any of it. That's my case unfortunately except I can drink

plain kefir. Love, PH

> > > >

> > > > Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick note

> and

> > > for

> > > > anyone else that may be able to offer some advice. I am very

> > > > frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so

> good.

> > I

> > > > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics

for

> 3

> > > > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since then,

my

> > > > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up

yesterday -

> > it

> > > > was back to being crampy, I feel sick and it burns. Everytime

I

> > > > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the

bathroom.

> > It

> > > > is frustrating because I was feeling so good.

> > > >

> > > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it

might

> > > be.

> > > > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND today

> so

> > I

> > > > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather listen

> to

> > > any

> > > > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very

frustrated

> > > with

> > > > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as

they

> > > all

> > > > tell me something different.

> > > >

> > > > Any suggestions? ????

> > > >

> > > > Much Love,

> > > > Beth

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > ____________ __

> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ____________ __

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Yes, organic is always better because it doesn't have any of the

antibiotics or hormones given to cows and the cows are grass-fed.

But, if you are lactose intolerant or casein intolerant you might

have difficulty digesting cow's milk. Taking lactase can help with

that. The Maker's Diet suggests goat's milk because it's easier to

digest. Some people can tolerate raw milk when they can't tolerate

commercial organic milk. You can see if there is a farm near your

small town. It's illegal to sell raw milk in stores except in a

couple states, I think.

If you are casein intolerant though, you might not be able to

tolerate any of it. That's my case unfortunately except I can drink

plain kefir. Love, PH

> > > >

> and

> > > for

> good.

> > I

for

> 3

my

yesterday -

> > it

I

bathroom.

> > It

> > > >

might

> > > be.

> so

> > I

> to

> > > any

frustrated

> > > with

they

> > > all

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Much Love,

> > > > Beth

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > ____________ __

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ____________ __

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Not only organic, but raw. Pasteurized dairy products have led to

many troubles! (But the doctors won't tell you that.)

http://www.realmilk.com/what.html

Pasteurization destroys enzymes, diminishes vitamin content,

denatures fragile milk proteins, destroys vitamins C, B12 and B6,

kills beneficial bacteria, promotes pathogens and is associated with

allergies, increased tooth decay, colic in infants, growth problems

in children, osteoporosis, arthritis, heart disease and cancer.

Calves fed pasteurized milk do poorly and many die before maturity.

Raw milk sours naturally but pasteurized milk turns putrid;

processors must remove slime and pus from pasteurized milk by a

process of centrifugal clarification. Inspection of dairy herds for

disease is not required for pasteurized milk. Pasteurization was

instituted in the 1920s to combat TB, infant diarrhea, undulant fever

and other diseases caused by poor animal nutrition and dirty

production methods. But times have changed and modern stainless steel

tanks, milking machines, refrigerated trucks and inspection methods

make pasteurization absolutely unnecessary for public protection. And

pasteurization does not always kill the bacteria for e's disease

suspected of causing Crohn's disease in humans with which most

confinement cows are infected. Much commercial milk is now ultra-

pasteurized to get rid of heat-resistant bacteria and give it a

longer shelf life. Ultra-pasteurization is a violent process that

takes milk from a chilled temperature to above the boiling point in

less than two seconds. Clean raw milk from certified healthy cows is

available commercially in several states and may be bought directly

from the farm in many more. (Sources are listed on www.realmilk.com.)

Patty

> > > >

> and

> > > for

> good.

> > I

for

> 3

my

yesterday -

> > it

I

bathroom.

> > It

> > > >

might

> > > be.

> so

> > I

> to

> > > any

frustrated

> > > with

they

> > > all

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Much Love,

> > > > Beth

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > ____________ __

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ____________ __

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Not only organic, but raw. Pasteurized dairy products have led to

many troubles! (But the doctors won't tell you that.)

http://www.realmilk.com/what.html

Pasteurization destroys enzymes, diminishes vitamin content,

denatures fragile milk proteins, destroys vitamins C, B12 and B6,

kills beneficial bacteria, promotes pathogens and is associated with

allergies, increased tooth decay, colic in infants, growth problems

in children, osteoporosis, arthritis, heart disease and cancer.

Calves fed pasteurized milk do poorly and many die before maturity.

Raw milk sours naturally but pasteurized milk turns putrid;

processors must remove slime and pus from pasteurized milk by a

process of centrifugal clarification. Inspection of dairy herds for

disease is not required for pasteurized milk. Pasteurization was

instituted in the 1920s to combat TB, infant diarrhea, undulant fever

and other diseases caused by poor animal nutrition and dirty

production methods. But times have changed and modern stainless steel

tanks, milking machines, refrigerated trucks and inspection methods

make pasteurization absolutely unnecessary for public protection. And

pasteurization does not always kill the bacteria for e's disease

suspected of causing Crohn's disease in humans with which most

confinement cows are infected. Much commercial milk is now ultra-

pasteurized to get rid of heat-resistant bacteria and give it a

longer shelf life. Ultra-pasteurization is a violent process that

takes milk from a chilled temperature to above the boiling point in

less than two seconds. Clean raw milk from certified healthy cows is

available commercially in several states and may be bought directly

from the farm in many more. (Sources are listed on www.realmilk.com.)

Patty

> > > >

> and

> > > for

> good.

> > I

for

> 3

my

yesterday -

> > it

I

bathroom.

> > It

> > > >

might

> > > be.

> so

> > I

> to

> > > any

frustrated

> > > with

they

> > > all

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Much Love,

> > > > Beth

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > ____________ __

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ____________ __

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

is this for anyone - or just us suffering from implants?? THe reason I ask is my kids LOVE milk. They both drink abut 2 glasses with each meal.

Not only organic, but raw. Pasteurized dairy products have led to many troubles! (But the doctors won't tell you that.)http://www.realmilk .com/what. htmlPasteurization destroys enzymes, diminishes vitamin content, denatures fragile milk proteins, destroys vitamins C, B12 and B6, kills beneficial bacteria, promotes pathogens and is associated with allergies, increased tooth decay, colic in infants, growth problems in children, osteoporosis, arthritis, heart disease and cancer. Calves fed pasteurized milk do poorly and many die before maturity. Raw milk sours naturally but pasteurized milk turns putrid; processors must remove slime and pus from pasteurized milk by a process of centrifugal clarification. Inspection of dairy herds for disease is not required for pasteurized milk. Pasteurization was instituted in the 1920s

to combat TB, infant diarrhea, undulant fever and other diseases caused by poor animal nutrition and dirty production methods. But times have changed and modern stainless steel tanks, milking machines, refrigerated trucks and inspection methods make pasteurization absolutely unnecessary for public protection. And pasteurization does not always kill the bacteria for e's disease suspected of causing Crohn's disease in humans with which most confinement cows are infected. Much commercial milk is now ultra-pasteurized to get rid of heat-resistant bacteria and give it a longer shelf life. Ultra-pasteurizatio n is a violent process that takes milk from a chilled temperature to above the boiling point in less than two seconds. Clean raw milk from certified healthy cows is available commercially in several states and may be bought directly from the farm in many more. (Sources are listed on www.realmilk.

com.)Patty> > > >> > > > Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick note > and > > > for > > > > anyone else that may be able to offer some advice. I am very > > > > frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so > good. > > I > > > > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics for > 3 > > > > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since then, my > > > > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up yesterday - > > it > > > > was back to being crampy, I feel

sick and it burns. Everytime I > > > > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the bathroom. > > It > > > > is frustrating because I was feeling so good. > > > > > > > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it might > > > be. > > > > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND today > so > > I > > > > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather listen > to > > > any > > > > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very frustrated > > > with > > > > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as they > > > all > > > > tell me something different. > > > > > > > > Any suggestions? ????> > > >

> > > > Much Love,> > > > Beth> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > ____________ __> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> ____________ __> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ __> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Search. http://tools. search.. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

is this for anyone - or just us suffering from implants?? THe reason I ask is my kids LOVE milk. They both drink abut 2 glasses with each meal.

Not only organic, but raw. Pasteurized dairy products have led to many troubles! (But the doctors won't tell you that.)http://www.realmilk .com/what. htmlPasteurization destroys enzymes, diminishes vitamin content, denatures fragile milk proteins, destroys vitamins C, B12 and B6, kills beneficial bacteria, promotes pathogens and is associated with allergies, increased tooth decay, colic in infants, growth problems in children, osteoporosis, arthritis, heart disease and cancer. Calves fed pasteurized milk do poorly and many die before maturity. Raw milk sours naturally but pasteurized milk turns putrid; processors must remove slime and pus from pasteurized milk by a process of centrifugal clarification. Inspection of dairy herds for disease is not required for pasteurized milk. Pasteurization was instituted in the 1920s

to combat TB, infant diarrhea, undulant fever and other diseases caused by poor animal nutrition and dirty production methods. But times have changed and modern stainless steel tanks, milking machines, refrigerated trucks and inspection methods make pasteurization absolutely unnecessary for public protection. And pasteurization does not always kill the bacteria for e's disease suspected of causing Crohn's disease in humans with which most confinement cows are infected. Much commercial milk is now ultra-pasteurized to get rid of heat-resistant bacteria and give it a longer shelf life. Ultra-pasteurizatio n is a violent process that takes milk from a chilled temperature to above the boiling point in less than two seconds. Clean raw milk from certified healthy cows is available commercially in several states and may be bought directly from the farm in many more. (Sources are listed on www.realmilk.

com.)Patty> > > >> > > > Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick note > and > > > for > > > > anyone else that may be able to offer some advice. I am very > > > > frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so > good. > > I > > > > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics for > 3 > > > > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since then, my > > > > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up yesterday - > > it > > > > was back to being crampy, I feel

sick and it burns. Everytime I > > > > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the bathroom. > > It > > > > is frustrating because I was feeling so good. > > > > > > > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it might > > > be. > > > > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND today > so > > I > > > > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather listen > to > > > any > > > > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very frustrated > > > with > > > > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as they > > > all > > > > tell me something different. > > > > > > > > Any suggestions? ????> > > >

> > > > Much Love,> > > > Beth> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > ____________ __> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> ____________ __> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ __> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Search. http://tools. search.. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Raw milk, IMHO, should be the only kind of milk drank by anyone.

The Weston Price Organization would agree, and their goal is to

educate America about that!

Patty

> > > > >

note

> > and

> > > > for

very

> > good.

> > > I

> for

> > 3

then,

> my

> yesterday -

> > > it

Everytime

> I

> bathroom.

> > > It

> > > > >

> might

> > > > be.

today

> > so

> > > I

listen

> > to

> > > > any

> frustrated

> > > > with

> they

> > > > all

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Much Love,

> > > > > Beth

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > > ____________ __

> > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> > > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > ____________ __

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ____________ __

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > Find them fast with Search.

> http://tools. search.. com/newsearch/ category. php?category=

shopping

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Raw milk, IMHO, should be the only kind of milk drank by anyone.

The Weston Price Organization would agree, and their goal is to

educate America about that!

Patty

> > > > >

note

> > and

> > > > for

very

> > good.

> > > I

> for

> > 3

then,

> my

> yesterday -

> > > it

Everytime

> I

> bathroom.

> > > It

> > > > >

> might

> > > > be.

today

> > so

> > > I

listen

> > to

> > > > any

> frustrated

> > > > with

> they

> > > > all

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Much Love,

> > > > > Beth

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > ____________ __

> > > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > ____________ __

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ____________ __

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > Find them fast with Search.

> http://tools. search.. com/newsearch/ category. php?category=

shopping

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I have to say that raw milk made my kids and myself ill every time we

drank it, so there are differing opinions. I do think that organic

is the only milk to drink, raw or otherwise. Commercial milk that is

not organic has some awful stuff, hormones, etc. I think it is undrinkable.

Lynda

At 07:54 PM 1/7/2008, you wrote:

>Raw milk, IMHO, should be the only kind of milk drank by anyone.

>The Weston Price Organization would agree, and their goal is to

>educate America about that!

>Patty

>

>

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick

>note

> > > and

> > > > > for

> > > > > > anyone else that may be able to offer some advice. I am

>very

> > > > > > frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so

> > > good.

> > > > I

> > > > > > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics

> > for

> > > 3

> > > > > > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since

>then,

> > my

> > > > > > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up

> > yesterday -

> > > > it

> > > > > > was back to being crampy, I feel sick and it burns.

>Everytime

> > I

> > > > > > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the

> > bathroom.

> > > > It

> > > > > > is frustrating because I was feeling so good.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it

> > might

> > > > > be.

> > > > > > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND

>today

> > > so

> > > > I

> > > > > > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather

>listen

> > > to

> > > > > any

> > > > > > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very

> > frustrated

> > > > > with

> > > > > > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as

> > they

> > > > > all

> > > > > > tell me something different.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Any suggestions? ????

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Much Love,

> > > > > > Beth

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > > > ____________ __

> > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> > > > <http://mobile.>http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR

> 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > ____________ __

> > > <http://mobile.>http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR

> 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > ____________ __

> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > > Find them fast with Search.

> > <http://tools.>http://tools. search.. com/newsearch/

> category. php?category=

>shopping

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>__________________________________________________________

>______________

><http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>http://mobile.\

..com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

> >

>

>

Guest guest

I have to say that raw milk made my kids and myself ill every time we

drank it, so there are differing opinions. I do think that organic

is the only milk to drink, raw or otherwise. Commercial milk that is

not organic has some awful stuff, hormones, etc. I think it is undrinkable.

Lynda

At 07:54 PM 1/7/2008, you wrote:

>Raw milk, IMHO, should be the only kind of milk drank by anyone.

>The Weston Price Organization would agree, and their goal is to

>educate America about that!

>Patty

>

>

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick

>note

> > > and

> > > > > for

> > > > > > anyone else that may be able to offer some advice. I am

>very

> > > > > > frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so

> > > good.

> > > > I

> > > > > > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics

> > for

> > > 3

> > > > > > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since

>then,

> > my

> > > > > > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up

> > yesterday -

> > > > it

> > > > > > was back to being crampy, I feel sick and it burns.

>Everytime

> > I

> > > > > > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the

> > bathroom.

> > > > It

> > > > > > is frustrating because I was feeling so good.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it

> > might

> > > > > be.

> > > > > > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND

>today

> > > so

> > > > I

> > > > > > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather

>listen

> > > to

> > > > > any

> > > > > > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very

> > frustrated

> > > > > with

> > > > > > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as

> > they

> > > > > all

> > > > > > tell me something different.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Any suggestions? ????

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Much Love,

> > > > > > Beth

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > > > ____________ __

> > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> > > > <http://mobile.>http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR

> 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > ____________ __

> > > <http://mobile.>http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR

> 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > ____________ __

> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > > Find them fast with Search.

> > <http://tools.>http://tools. search.. com/newsearch/

> category. php?category=

>shopping

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>__________________________________________________________

>______________

><http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>http://mobile.\

..com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

> >

>

>

Guest guest

Beth,

It does sound like fungal issues again . . . Perhaps Caprylic Acid will put a quick end to the fungal issues . . . but be sure to take plenty of probiotics to put the good organisms back in your system.. .

I've started antibiotics today myself! . . I'll have to deal with the consequences later.

It does get aggravating!

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Beth,

It does sound like fungal issues again . . . Perhaps Caprylic Acid will put a quick end to the fungal issues . . . but be sure to take plenty of probiotics to put the good organisms back in your system.. .

I've started antibiotics today myself! . . I'll have to deal with the consequences later.

It does get aggravating!

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Beth . . .

Sometimes the body craves what is hurting it the most . . .

You may want to check into "The Elimination Diet" . . . That will take you through one food after another until you know which foods your body likes, or doesn't .

However, from what I've read of your posts tonight, it sounds like you need to get on a very healthy diet . . . take antifungals . . . and take probiotics.

There are a lot of other things you can do . . . but that's a good starting point.

Hugs,

Rogene

> > > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very frustrated > > with > > > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as they > > all > > > tell me something different. > > > > > > Any suggestions? ????> > > > > > Much Love,> > > Beth> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> ____________ __> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> >> > > > > > ____________ _________

_________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ __> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Guest guest

Beth . . .

Sometimes the body craves what is hurting it the most . . .

You may want to check into "The Elimination Diet" . . . That will take you through one food after another until you know which foods your body likes, or doesn't .

However, from what I've read of your posts tonight, it sounds like you need to get on a very healthy diet . . . take antifungals . . . and take probiotics.

There are a lot of other things you can do . . . but that's a good starting point.

Hugs,

Rogene

> > > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very frustrated > > with > > > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as they > > all > > > tell me something different. > > > > > > Any suggestions? ????> > > > > > Much Love,> > > Beth> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> ____________ __> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> >> > > > > > ____________ _________

_________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ __> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>