Guest guest

Beth,

It doesn't sound fungal in nature to me. That is because you said

you felt better after your 3 week round of antibiotics. Antibiotics

actually would make a fungal condition WORSE because antibiotics only

kill bacteria, including the good ones we need in our gut that help

keep fungal organisims at bay.

So, I doubt this is fungal in nature. It sounds more like either

bacteria, or it could be a gluten issue.

Your ND will be able to draw the same conclusions. Was he the one

that had you on the antibiotic?

My suggestion would be to avoid all grains for now, and you might

even try the antibiotic again to see if it clears up again. This may

give more clues. Let us know what your ND says.

Patty

>

> Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick note and

for

> anyone else that may be able to offer some advice. I am very

> frustrated!!!! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so good. I

> was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics for 3

> wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since then, my

> stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up yesterday - it

> was back to being crampy, I feel sick and it burns. Everytime I

> eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the bathroom. It

> is frustrating because I was feeling so good.

>

> Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it might

be.

> My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND today so I

> will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather listen to

any

> of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very frustrated

with

> that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as they

all

> tell me something different.

>

> Any suggestions?????

>

> Much Love,

> Beth

>

Guest guest

Beth,

It doesn't sound fungal in nature to me. That is because you said

you felt better after your 3 week round of antibiotics. Antibiotics

actually would make a fungal condition WORSE because antibiotics only

kill bacteria, including the good ones we need in our gut that help

keep fungal organisims at bay.

So, I doubt this is fungal in nature. It sounds more like either

bacteria, or it could be a gluten issue.

Your ND will be able to draw the same conclusions. Was he the one

that had you on the antibiotic?

My suggestion would be to avoid all grains for now, and you might

even try the antibiotic again to see if it clears up again. This may

give more clues. Let us know what your ND says.

Patty

>

for

>

be.

any

with

all

>

> Any suggestions?????

>

> Much Love,

> Beth

>

Guest guest

Beth- Are you on a digestive Enzyme at all? I am the queeen of the

big D and as soon as I went on a digestive enzyme, no more big D! I

take something called Ultra Zyme.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=NT-

1489. I take 2 after every meal, but I know about some of my other

big D friends that just take 2 twice a day. Whatever works best for

you! This stuff is great though!

Love, Krista

>

for

>

be.

any

with

all

>

> Any suggestions?????

>

> Much Love,

> Beth

>

Guest guest

Beth- Are you on a digestive Enzyme at all? I am the queeen of the

big D and as soon as I went on a digestive enzyme, no more big D! I

take something called Ultra Zyme.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=NT-

1489. I take 2 after every meal, but I know about some of my other

big D friends that just take 2 twice a day. Whatever works best for

you! This stuff is great though!

Love, Krista

>

for

>

be.

any

with

all

>

> Any suggestions?????

>

> Much Love,

> Beth

>

Guest guest

Thanks Patty - I will see what he says. This will be the first consultation with him. My PS is the one who had me on the antibiotics. Basically, when I had my implant surgery - she put me on Cipro. Within a month after surgery, I started to notice a increase in bowel movements. Then over the summer it snowballed and became a major issue for me. That is when I contacted her and started to research illnesses with implants. My stomach pains and burning sensation did not start until August (althought the loose bowel movements started in April, I had my implants in March). I did one round of Flagyl in Oct. and it helped while I was on it. As soon as I got off -

within a week - it was back again. When I decided to have my implants removed, she would not do it until I started on flayl for 10 days before surgery because she was afraid of messing up my gut even more by doing surgery and putting me back on cipro. I started flagyl 10 day before sugery, had surgery and was on it for 14 days after surgery. I started to take the cipro after my explant surgery and within 3 days on it, my sypmtoms returned so she told me to quit taking it and just finish the flagyl. So basically, before my explant surgery and before taking the flagyl for the second time I was fine again. As soon as I had explant surgery and started the cipro - even though I was and had been on the flagyl - it came back. Once I stopped the cipro - I was fine - until now.....

I will let you know what the ND says. I just thought maybe this was something that alot of people have experienced. Sounds maybe like there might be a little more to my gut issues???!!!!!?????

Beth

Re: ROGENE & PATTY

Beth,It doesn't sound fungal in nature to me. That is because you said you felt better after your 3 week round of antibiotics. Antibiotics actually would make a fungal condition WORSE because antibiotics only kill bacteria, including the good ones we need in our gut that help keep fungal organisims at bay. So, I doubt this is fungal in nature. It sounds more like either bacteria, or it could be a gluten issue.Your ND will be able to draw the same conclusions. Was he the one that had you on the antibiotic?My suggestion would be to avoid all grains for now, and you might even try the antibiotic again to see if it clears up again. This may give more clues. Let us know what your ND says.Patty>> Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick note and for > anyone else that may be able to offer some advice. I am very > frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so good. I > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics for 3 > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since then, my > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up yesterday - it > was back to being crampy, I feel sick and it burns. Everytime I > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the bathroom. It > is frustrating because I was feeling so good. > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it might be. > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND today so I > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather listen to any >

of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very frustrated with > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as they all > tell me something different. > > Any suggestions? ????> > Much Love,> Beth>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Thanks Patty - I will see what he says. This will be the first consultation with him. My PS is the one who had me on the antibiotics. Basically, when I had my implant surgery - she put me on Cipro. Within a month after surgery, I started to notice a increase in bowel movements. Then over the summer it snowballed and became a major issue for me. That is when I contacted her and started to research illnesses with implants. My stomach pains and burning sensation did not start until August (althought the loose bowel movements started in April, I had my implants in March). I did one round of Flagyl in Oct. and it helped while I was on it. As soon as I got off -

within a week - it was back again. When I decided to have my implants removed, she would not do it until I started on flayl for 10 days before surgery because she was afraid of messing up my gut even more by doing surgery and putting me back on cipro. I started flagyl 10 day before sugery, had surgery and was on it for 14 days after surgery. I started to take the cipro after my explant surgery and within 3 days on it, my sypmtoms returned so she told me to quit taking it and just finish the flagyl. So basically, before my explant surgery and before taking the flagyl for the second time I was fine again. As soon as I had explant surgery and started the cipro - even though I was and had been on the flagyl - it came back. Once I stopped the cipro - I was fine - until now.....

I will let you know what the ND says. I just thought maybe this was something that alot of people have experienced. Sounds maybe like there might be a little more to my gut issues???!!!!!?????

Beth

Beth,It doesn't sound fungal in nature to me. That is because you said you felt better after your 3 week round of antibiotics. Antibiotics actually would make a fungal condition WORSE because antibiotics only kill bacteria, including the good ones we need in our gut that help keep fungal organisims at bay. So, I doubt this is fungal in nature. It sounds more like either bacteria, or it could be a gluten issue.Your ND will be able to draw the same conclusions. Was he the one that had you on the antibiotic?My suggestion would be to avoid all grains for now, and you might even try the antibiotic again to see if it clears up again. This may give more clues. Let us know what your ND says.Patty>> Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick note and for > anyone else that may be able to offer some advice. I am very > frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so good. I > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics for 3 > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since then, my > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up yesterday - it > was back to being crampy, I feel sick and it burns. Everytime I > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the bathroom. It > is frustrating because I was feeling so good. > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it might be. > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND today so I > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather listen to any >

of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very frustrated with > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as they all > tell me something different. > > Any suggestions? ????> > Much Love,> Beth>

Guest guest

Thanks Krista!!!!!! I have been in tears over this because when you have these types of problems - I feel like I can not go anywhere!!!! It is a stuggle to leave my house and take my son to school for fear that I will get an attack in the car. Let alone take them to their swimming, ect....

I am not on ANYTHING right now. I am hoping after my appointment today to get going on some supplement. I just still feel confused on what to take when, and how much of it to take. All I know is I have lost 20 lbs in the past 2 months because of not wanting to eat and then when I do I end up in the bathroom. That is not a good way to lose!!!!! I feel so weak when this happens.

I'll keep you posted.

Much Love,

Beth

Beth- Are you on a digestive Enzyme at all? I am the queeen of the big D and as soon as I went on a digestive enzyme, no more big D! I take something called Ultra Zyme. http://www.vitamins hoppe.com/ store/en/ browse/sku_ detail.jsp? id=NT-1489. I take 2 after every meal, but I know about some of my other big D friends that just take 2 twice a day. Whatever works best for you! This stuff is great though!Love, Krista>> Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick note and for > anyone else that may be able to offer some advice. I am very >

frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so good. I > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics for 3 > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since then, my > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up yesterday - it > was back to being crampy, I feel sick and it burns. Everytime I > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the bathroom. It > is frustrating because I was feeling so good. > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it might be. > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND today so I > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather listen to any > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very frustrated with > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as they all > tell me something different. > > Any

suggestions? ????> > Much Love,> Beth>

Guest guest

Thanks Krista!!!!!! I have been in tears over this because when you have these types of problems - I feel like I can not go anywhere!!!! It is a stuggle to leave my house and take my son to school for fear that I will get an attack in the car. Let alone take them to their swimming, ect....

I am not on ANYTHING right now. I am hoping after my appointment today to get going on some supplement. I just still feel confused on what to take when, and how much of it to take. All I know is I have lost 20 lbs in the past 2 months because of not wanting to eat and then when I do I end up in the bathroom. That is not a good way to lose!!!!! I feel so weak when this happens.

I'll keep you posted.

Much Love,

Beth

Beth- Are you on a digestive Enzyme at all? I am the queeen of the big D and as soon as I went on a digestive enzyme, no more big D! I take something called Ultra Zyme. http://www.vitamins hoppe.com/ store/en/ browse/sku_ detail.jsp? id=NT-1489. I take 2 after every meal, but I know about some of my other big D friends that just take 2 twice a day. Whatever works best for you! This stuff is great though!Love, Krista>> Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick note and for > anyone else that may be able to offer some advice. I am very >

frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so good. I > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics for 3 > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since then, my > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up yesterday - it > was back to being crampy, I feel sick and it burns. Everytime I > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the bathroom. It > is frustrating because I was feeling so good. > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it might be. > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND today so I > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather listen to any > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very frustrated with > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as they all > tell me something different. > > Any

suggestions? ????> > Much Love,> Beth>

Guest guest

Beth- Yeah, I think your ND will really be able to help you with the

big D. Mine gave me something called Intestamine. That works wonders

as well!

Good luck! I know what you're going through. I've been there a

thousand times!

Love, Krista

> >

> > Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick note and

> for

> > anyone else that may be able to offer some advice. I am very

> > frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so good.

I

> > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics for 3

> > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since then, my

> > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up yesterday -

it

> > was back to being crampy, I feel sick and it burns. Everytime I

> > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the bathroom.

It

> > is frustrating because I was feeling so good.

> >

> > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it might

> be.

> > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND today so

I

> > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather listen to

> any

> > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very frustrated

> with

> > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as they

> all

> > tell me something different.

> >

> > Any suggestions? ????

> >

> > Much Love,

> > Beth

> >

>

>

> __._,_..___

> Messages in this topic (3) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

> Messages | Polls | Calendar

>

Guest guest

Beth- Yeah, I think your ND will really be able to help you with the

big D. Mine gave me something called Intestamine. That works wonders

as well!

Good luck! I know what you're going through. I've been there a

thousand times!

Love, Krista

> >

> for

I

it

It

> >

> be.

I

> any

> with

> all

> >

> >

> > Much Love,

> > Beth

> >

>

>

> __._,_..___

> Messages in this topic (3) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

> Messages | Polls | Calendar

>

Guest guest

Beth,

My goodness, you've had some issues, haven't you?

I know digestive issues are a very common complaint amongst implanted

women. I cant' say that we've been able to say that any one thing

has fixed it for us though. I've not had those issues, so I don't

have first hand experience to share with you.

But it sounds to me like something is missing. Something in your

body that helps to keep those nasties under control, that the

antibiotics have helped with. But you can't stay on antibiotics

indefinitely.

How about boosting your good gut flora? Are you taking tons of

probiotics? Drinking kefir? Taking any fermented foods at all?

Krista just posted about her success with enzymes. Certainly give

those a good try too!

I'm sure we can help get it figured out!

Patty

> >

> for

I

it

It

> >

> be.

I

> any

> with

> all

> >

> >

> > Much Love,

> > Beth

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

Guest guest

Beth,

My goodness, you've had some issues, haven't you?

I know digestive issues are a very common complaint amongst implanted

women. I cant' say that we've been able to say that any one thing

has fixed it for us though. I've not had those issues, so I don't

have first hand experience to share with you.

But it sounds to me like something is missing. Something in your

body that helps to keep those nasties under control, that the

antibiotics have helped with. But you can't stay on antibiotics

indefinitely.

How about boosting your good gut flora? Are you taking tons of

probiotics? Drinking kefir? Taking any fermented foods at all?

Krista just posted about her success with enzymes. Certainly give

those a good try too!

I'm sure we can help get it figured out!

Patty

> >

> for

I

it

It

> >

> be.

I

> any

> with

> all

> >

> >

> > Much Love,

> > Beth

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks for the encouragement Patty. I read Krista post. I am not on anything right now. I am hoping after talking with my ND today that I can get a clear idea as to what to try. I already know where I want to start but just felt better going to him to make sure I was on the right path. I would like to get going on a good multivitamin, extra calcium, probotics, digestive enzymes and possibly something for my adrenal and lymphatic flow. I also started doing the detox foot baths, skin brushing, trying to change my diet slowly, exercise and things to reduce stress. I would eventually like to start some of the other detox programs like liver flush, and a program that a friend told me of (Dr. Natura body cleansing program). It is

suppose to help rid most of your major organs of toxins. However, I do not want to do to much to fast. I first want to get going on the supplements, continue with foot baths, diet and then start everything else very slowly. Other than my digestion problems the other symptoms are not severe and I can tolorate them for the time being. I am just miserable with the digestion problems.

I have read where alot of people are doing well with digestive emzymes and also the Ultra Daily Denfense Probotics Garden of Life supplement. I just did not want to start anything without talking to my ND first to see what he recommends. I really what I have read about the Stanard Process line also.

Thanks for the encouragement. I think I needed that today more than anything else. It is very easy for me to let myself get down and out with all of this. You girls are my angels!!!!!!

Love,

Beth

Beth,My goodness, you've had some issues, haven't you?I know digestive issues are a very common complaint amongst implanted women. I cant' say that we've been able to say that any one thing has fixed it for us though. I've not had those issues, so I don't have first hand experience to share with you.But it sounds to me like something is missing. Something in your body that helps to keep those nasties under control, that the antibiotics have helped with. But you can't stay on antibiotics indefinitely..How about boosting your good gut flora? Are you taking tons of probiotics? Drinking kefir? Taking any fermented foods at all?Krista just posted about her success with enzymes. Certainly give those a good try too!I'm sure we can help get it figured out!Patty > >> > Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick note and > for > > anyone else that may be able to offer some advice. I am very > > frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so good. I > > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics for 3 > > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since then, my > > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up yesterday - it > > was back to

being crampy, I feel sick and it burns. Everytime I > > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the bathroom. It > > is frustrating because I was feeling so good. > > > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it might > be. > > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND today so I > > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather listen to > any > > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very frustrated > with > > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as they > all > > tell me something different. > > > > Any suggestions? ????> > > > Much Love,> > Beth> >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________

__> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thanks for the encouragement Patty. I read Krista post. I am not on anything right now. I am hoping after talking with my ND today that I can get a clear idea as to what to try. I already know where I want to start but just felt better going to him to make sure I was on the right path. I would like to get going on a good multivitamin, extra calcium, probotics, digestive enzymes and possibly something for my adrenal and lymphatic flow. I also started doing the detox foot baths, skin brushing, trying to change my diet slowly, exercise and things to reduce stress. I would eventually like to start some of the other detox programs like liver flush, and a program that a friend told me of (Dr. Natura body cleansing program). It is

suppose to help rid most of your major organs of toxins. However, I do not want to do to much to fast. I first want to get going on the supplements, continue with foot baths, diet and then start everything else very slowly. Other than my digestion problems the other symptoms are not severe and I can tolorate them for the time being. I am just miserable with the digestion problems.

I have read where alot of people are doing well with digestive emzymes and also the Ultra Daily Denfense Probotics Garden of Life supplement. I just did not want to start anything without talking to my ND first to see what he recommends. I really what I have read about the Stanard Process line also.

Thanks for the encouragement. I think I needed that today more than anything else. It is very easy for me to let myself get down and out with all of this. You girls are my angels!!!!!!

Love,

Beth

Beth,My goodness, you've had some issues, haven't you?I know digestive issues are a very common complaint amongst implanted women. I cant' say that we've been able to say that any one thing has fixed it for us though. I've not had those issues, so I don't have first hand experience to share with you.But it sounds to me like something is missing. Something in your body that helps to keep those nasties under control, that the antibiotics have helped with. But you can't stay on antibiotics indefinitely..How about boosting your good gut flora? Are you taking tons of probiotics? Drinking kefir? Taking any fermented foods at all?Krista just posted about her success with enzymes. Certainly give those a good try too!I'm sure we can help get it figured out!Patty > >> > Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick note and > for > > anyone else that may be able to offer some advice. I am very > > frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so good. I > > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics for 3 > > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since then, my > > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up yesterday - it > > was back to

being crampy, I feel sick and it burns. Everytime I > > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the bathroom. It > > is frustrating because I was feeling so good. > > > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it might > be. > > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND today so I > > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather listen to > any > > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very frustrated > with > > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as they > all > > tell me something different. > > > > Any suggestions? ????> > > > Much Love,> > Beth> >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________

__> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi Krista, My ND also reccommended the Intestamine but I haven't

ordered it. Is it a powdered form? If so, how does it taste and do

you have a website that you ordered it from? Thanks

Steph

> > >

> > > Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick note

and

> > for

> > > anyone else that may be able to offer some advice. I am very

> > > frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so

good.

> I

> > > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics for

> > > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since then, my

> > > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up yesterday -

> it

> > > was back to being crampy, I feel sick and it burns. Everytime I

> > > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the bathroom.

> It

> > > is frustrating because I was feeling so good.

> > >

> > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it might

> > be.

> > > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND today

so

> I

> > > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather listen

to

> > any

> > > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very frustrated

> > with

> > > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as they

> > all

> > > tell me something different.

> > >

> > > Any suggestions? ????

> > >

> > > Much Love,

> > > Beth

> > >

> >

> >

> > __._,_..___

> > Messages in this topic (3) Reply (via web post) | Start a new

topic

> > Messages | Polls | Calendar

> >

Guest guest

Hi Krista, My ND also reccommended the Intestamine but I haven't

ordered it. Is it a powdered form? If so, how does it taste and do

you have a website that you ordered it from? Thanks

Steph

> > >

and

> > for

good.

> I

> it

> It

> > >

> > be.

so

> I

to

> > any

> > with

> > all

> > >

> > >

> > > Much Love,

> > > Beth

> > >

> >

> >

> > __._,_..___

> > Messages in this topic (3) Reply (via web post) | Start a new

topic

> > Messages | Polls | Calendar

> >

Guest guest

Hey Steph- Yes, the one I have is in powered form. I drink it with a

glass of water every night. It doesn't taste bad at all, it hardly

has any taste at all. I don't know where to order it from because I

get it from my ND's office, but you could probably do a google search

and find it that way.

Love, Krista

> > > >

> > > > Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick note

> and

> > > for

> > > > anyone else that may be able to offer some advice. I am very

> > > > frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so

> good.

> > I

> > > > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics

for

> 3

> > > > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since then,

my

> > > > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up

yesterday -

> > it

> > > > was back to being crampy, I feel sick and it burns. Everytime

I

> > > > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the

bathroom.

> > It

> > > > is frustrating because I was feeling so good.

> > > >

> > > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it

might

> > > be.

> > > > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND today

> so

> > I

> > > > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather listen

> to

> > > any

> > > > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very

frustrated

> > > with

> > > > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as

they

> > > all

> > > > tell me something different.

> > > >

> > > > Any suggestions? ????

> > > >

> > > > Much Love,

> > > > Beth

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > __._,_..___

> > > Messages in this topic (3) Reply (via web post) | Start a new

> topic

> > > Messages | Polls | Calendar

> > >

Guest guest

Hey Steph- Yes, the one I have is in powered form. I drink it with a

glass of water every night. It doesn't taste bad at all, it hardly

has any taste at all. I don't know where to order it from because I

get it from my ND's office, but you could probably do a google search

and find it that way.

Love, Krista

> > > >

> > > > Rogene & Patty - I just wanted to drop you guys a quick note

> and

> > > for

> > > > anyone else that may be able to offer some advice. I am very

> > > > frustrated!! !! My digestion problems seemed to be doing so

> good.

> > I

> > > > was treated for a baterial infection and was on antibiotics

for

> 3

> > > > wks ( at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec.). Since then,

my

> > > > stomach has been just fine. However, when I woke up

yesterday -

> > it

> > > > was back to being crampy, I feel sick and it burns. Everytime

I

> > > > eat - and even in between meals, I have to run to the

bathroom.

> > It

> > > > is frustrating because I was feeling so good.

> > > >

> > > > Just looking for any suggestion on what you guys think it

might

> > > be.

> > > > My guess is maybe a fungal infection. I am seeing my ND today

> so

> > I

> > > > will see what he says but to be honest, I would rather listen

> to

> > > any

> > > > of you then any MD - no matter what kind. I am very

frustrated

> > > with

> > > > that end of it right now. I don't know who to listen to as

they

> > > all

> > > > tell me something different.

> > > >

> > > > Any suggestions? ????

> > > >

> > > > Much Love,

> > > > Beth

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > __._,_..___

> > > Messages in this topic (3) Reply (via web post) | Start a new

> topic

> > > Messages | Polls | Calendar

> > >

Guest guest

Beth,

I know this can be pretty overwhelming. The first thing I'd suggest

is that you get this book: " Gut Solutions: Natural Solutions To Your

Digestive Problems " By Dr. . I saw her on PBS one day

and she had such a great way of explaining " gut health " . I get

overwhelmed easily with too much info and have always struggled with

comprehension. But she really broke down things in a way I could

understand. I got a copy of her book and it really helped things

make sense. She has some of her own products (which are really

good). I use her fiber and it is great. But I've found alternatives

for the other stuff that are cheaper and work well. Basically she

recommends what everyone has said here.

Here's what I'd recommend based on my own research and personal

experience:

1.) PROBIOTICS

Since you've been on high-powered antibiotics off and on like you

have, your good bacteria levels have probably been wiped out which

would be causing the " D " . Plus I believe having implants causes an

imbalance in our guts (for some of us) b/c of the immune response to

them.

The one I take (that has made a BIG difference in my gut health) is

found here:

http://www.crohns.net/page/C/PROD/Probiotic/OMX1060

A cheaper one that's also good:

http://www.vitacost.com/Culturelle-Culturelle-with-Lactobacillus-GG

2.) ENZYMES

If you are not properly breaking down food it will cause a chain

reaction leading to problems in your gut.

This is the one that has worked for me:

https://www.vitacost.com/Source-Naturals-Daily-Essential-Enzymes

3.)BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE

This supports stomach acid. I was having burning in my stomach and

researched it and discovered I had low stomach acid. Since taking

this I rarely experience burning.

https://www.vitacost.com/Source-Naturals-Betaine-HC1

4.) FIBER

If you have loose stools, fiber can help a lot. I actually tend to

go the other way and get constipated and the fiber has helped

tremendously. But either way it can really help to balance things

out. With D, it can help to bulk the stool and firm it up. If you

take it, start with one and work your way up to the recommended

amount. Be sure to drink plenty of water with it.

http://www.vitacost.com/Renew-Life-Organic-Triple-Fiber

5.) WATER

Since you've been having so much D you need to make sure you're

drinking plenty of water so you don't dehydrate. That's part of

what's making you feel so drained. You may want to add trace mineral

drops to replenish your electrolytes.

I know all of this can be overwhelming, but just doing a few simple

things on a consistent basis really can help! :o)

Blessings,

April

Guest guest

Beth,

I know this can be pretty overwhelming. The first thing I'd suggest

is that you get this book: " Gut Solutions: Natural Solutions To Your

Digestive Problems " By Dr. . I saw her on PBS one day

and she had such a great way of explaining " gut health " . I get

overwhelmed easily with too much info and have always struggled with

comprehension. But she really broke down things in a way I could

understand. I got a copy of her book and it really helped things

make sense. She has some of her own products (which are really

good). I use her fiber and it is great. But I've found alternatives

for the other stuff that are cheaper and work well. Basically she

recommends what everyone has said here.

Here's what I'd recommend based on my own research and personal

experience:

1.) PROBIOTICS

Since you've been on high-powered antibiotics off and on like you

have, your good bacteria levels have probably been wiped out which

would be causing the " D " . Plus I believe having implants causes an

imbalance in our guts (for some of us) b/c of the immune response to

them.

The one I take (that has made a BIG difference in my gut health) is

found here:

http://www.crohns.net/page/C/PROD/Probiotic/OMX1060

A cheaper one that's also good:

http://www.vitacost.com/Culturelle-Culturelle-with-Lactobacillus-GG

2.) ENZYMES

If you are not properly breaking down food it will cause a chain

reaction leading to problems in your gut.

This is the one that has worked for me:

https://www.vitacost.com/Source-Naturals-Daily-Essential-Enzymes

3.)BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE

This supports stomach acid. I was having burning in my stomach and

researched it and discovered I had low stomach acid. Since taking

this I rarely experience burning.

https://www.vitacost.com/Source-Naturals-Betaine-HC1

4.) FIBER

If you have loose stools, fiber can help a lot. I actually tend to

go the other way and get constipated and the fiber has helped

tremendously. But either way it can really help to balance things

out. With D, it can help to bulk the stool and firm it up. If you

take it, start with one and work your way up to the recommended

amount. Be sure to drink plenty of water with it.

http://www.vitacost.com/Renew-Life-Organic-Triple-Fiber

5.) WATER

Since you've been having so much D you need to make sure you're

drinking plenty of water so you don't dehydrate. That's part of

what's making you feel so drained. You may want to add trace mineral

drops to replenish your electrolytes.

I know all of this can be overwhelming, but just doing a few simple

things on a consistent basis really can help! :o)

Blessings,

April

Guest guest

April - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! You provided not only what to try but also the links to get them. I have trouble sometimes knowing what is the best product to get. I have a clear idea as to what I want to start taking (probotics, enzymes, ect...) I jut don't always know which brand to take.

If I could get my gut ok - I would feel 90% better!!!!!!

Love,

Beth

Beth,I know this can be pretty overwhelming. The first thing I'd suggest is that you get this book: "Gut Solutions: Natural Solutions To Your Digestive Problems" By Dr. . I saw her on PBS one day and she had such a great way of explaining "gut health". I get overwhelmed easily with too much info and have always struggled with comprehension. But she really broke down things in a way I could understand. I got a copy of her book and it really helped things make sense. She has some of her own products (which are really good). I use her fiber and it is great. But I've found alternatives for the other stuff that are cheaper and work well. Basically she recommends what everyone has said here. Here's what I'd recommend based on my own research and personal experience:1.) PROBIOTICSSince you've been on high-powered antibiotics off and on like you have, your good

bacteria levels have probably been wiped out which would be causing the "D". Plus I believe having implants causes an imbalance in our guts (for some of us) b/c of the immune response to them. The one I take (that has made a BIG difference in my gut health) is found here:http://www.crohns. net/page/ C/PROD/Probiotic /OMX1060A cheaper one that's also good:http://www.vitacost .com/Culturelle- Culturelle- with-Lactobacill us-GG2.) ENZYMESIf you are not properly breaking down food it will cause a chain reaction leading to problems in your gut. This is the one that has worked for me:https://www. vitacost. com/Source- Naturals- Daily-Essential- Enzymes3.)BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE This supports stomach acid. I was having burning in my stomach and researched it and discovered I had low stomach acid. Since taking this I rarely experience burning. https://www. vitacost. com/Source- Naturals- Betaine-HC14.) FIBERIf you have loose stools, fiber can help a lot. I actually tend to go the other way and get constipated and the fiber has helped tremendously. But either way it can really help to balance things out. With D, it can help to bulk the stool and firm it up.. If you take it, start with one and work your way up to the recommended amount. Be sure to drink plenty of water with it. http://www.vitacost .com/Renew- Life-Organic- Triple-Fiber5.) WATERSince you've been having so much D you need to make sure you're drinking plenty of water so you don't dehydrate. That's part of what's making you feel so drained. You may want to add trace mineral drops to replenish your electrolytes. I know all of this can be overwhelming, but just doing a few simple things on a consistent basis really can help! :o) Blessings,April

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

April - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! You provided not only what to try but also the links to get them. I have trouble sometimes knowing what is the best product to get. I have a clear idea as to what I want to start taking (probotics, enzymes, ect...) I jut don't always know which brand to take.

If I could get my gut ok - I would feel 90% better!!!!!!

Love,

Beth

Beth,I know this can be pretty overwhelming. The first thing I'd suggest is that you get this book: "Gut Solutions: Natural Solutions To Your Digestive Problems" By Dr. . I saw her on PBS one day and she had such a great way of explaining "gut health". I get overwhelmed easily with too much info and have always struggled with comprehension. But she really broke down things in a way I could understand. I got a copy of her book and it really helped things make sense. She has some of her own products (which are really good). I use her fiber and it is great. But I've found alternatives for the other stuff that are cheaper and work well. Basically she recommends what everyone has said here. Here's what I'd recommend based on my own research and personal experience:1.) PROBIOTICSSince you've been on high-powered antibiotics off and on like you have, your good

bacteria levels have probably been wiped out which would be causing the "D". Plus I believe having implants causes an imbalance in our guts (for some of us) b/c of the immune response to them. The one I take (that has made a BIG difference in my gut health) is found here:http://www.crohns. net/page/ C/PROD/Probiotic /OMX1060A cheaper one that's also good:http://www.vitacost .com/Culturelle- Culturelle- with-Lactobacill us-GG2.) ENZYMESIf you are not properly breaking down food it will cause a chain reaction leading to problems in your gut. This is the one that has worked for me:https://www. vitacost. com/Source- Naturals- Daily-Essential- Enzymes3.)BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE This supports stomach acid. I was having burning in my stomach and researched it and discovered I had low stomach acid. Since taking this I rarely experience burning. https://www. vitacost. com/Source- Naturals- Betaine-HC14.) FIBERIf you have loose stools, fiber can help a lot. I actually tend to go the other way and get constipated and the fiber has helped tremendously. But either way it can really help to balance things out. With D, it can help to bulk the stool and firm it up.. If you take it, start with one and work your way up to the recommended amount. Be sure to drink plenty of water with it. http://www.vitacost .com/Renew- Life-Organic- Triple-Fiber5.) WATERSince you've been having so much D you need to make sure you're drinking plenty of water so you don't dehydrate. That's part of what's making you feel so drained. You may want to add trace mineral drops to replenish your electrolytes. I know all of this can be overwhelming, but just doing a few simple things on a consistent basis really can help! :o) Blessings,April

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Hi Beth,

Glad your appointment went well. This is what I found out about

betaine hcl and Pepsin:

Betaine hydrochloride is a naturally occurring chemical in the

stomach that helps digest food by breaking up fats and proteins. In

particular, Betaine HCL is necessary for adequate absorption of

protein, calcium, vitamin B12 and iron. It is also known as

hydrochloric acid and stomach acid. The low pH of the stomach's

hydrochloric acid also destroys ingested bacteria and microorganisms.

Pepsin is a digestive protease released by the chief cells in the

stomach that functions to degrade food proteins into peptides.

Betaine hcl and pepsin are found in many digestive enzyme

supplements, so it sounds like your ND knows what he/she is doing.

I just checked my email from you...As far as the hair tests, I had

that done and while 99% of my MDs dismissed it as quackery, I believe

it to be beneficial. I showed high levels of mercury which were then

confirmed through a urine challenge in which I excreted an enormous

amount of mercury...plus I have all the symptoms! Don't know why my

former docs have such a hard time connecting the dots! Someone posted

long ago that women with implants often have high levels of tin and

platinum. I chelate for mercury, lead and arsenic, but I'm unsure

how to chelate for tin and platinum...ionic foot baths??

I haven't heard of Naturualvites and I don't take extra calcium. I

just take a multivitamin that Mercola recommended. The brand is

downstairs, but if you're interested I can get it later. Love, PH

>

> Thanks everyone for all your support. I had my appointment today

and feel pretty good about it. We will see what happens. He wants

me to do a hair sample to test for toxins. Is this a good way to

test??? Also, instead of any digestive enzymes or probotics, he told

me to take a supplement made by Endo-met called " Betaine HCL and

Pepsin " . I have tried to research it a little but was wondering if

anyone has any advice on this. I think I feel more comfortable

taking probotics and enzymes as most fo yuo have mentioned.. Also

this particular supplement does have some small silicone dioxide in

it. Any suggestions?

>

> He also put me on Naturalvite multivitamins. Does anyone know

anything about these?? Should I still take some extra calcium?? If

there is another vitamin recommened - does anyone have a website to

order off of. I really liked the Standard Process but the website I

went to just list providers of this and I do not have anyone near me

that sells them. I live in a pretty small town!!!!

>

> Love,

> Beth

>

>

> Re: ROGENE & PATTY

>

> Beth,

>

> I know this can be pretty overwhelming. The first thing I'd suggest

> is that you get this book: " Gut Solutions: Natural Solutions To

Your

> Digestive Problems " By Dr. . I saw her on PBS one day

> and she had such a great way of explaining " gut health " . I get

> overwhelmed easily with too much info and have always struggled

with

> comprehension. But she really broke down things in a way I could

> understand. I got a copy of her book and it really helped things

> make sense. She has some of her own products (which are really

> good). I use her fiber and it is great. But I've found alternatives

> for the other stuff that are cheaper and work well. Basically she

> recommends what everyone has said here.

>

> Here's what I'd recommend based on my own research and personal

> experience:

>

> 1.) PROBIOTICS

>

> Since you've been on high-powered antibiotics off and on like you

> have, your good bacteria levels have probably been wiped out which

> would be causing the " D " . Plus I believe having implants causes an

> imbalance in our guts (for some of us) b/c of the immune response

to

> them.

>

> The one I take (that has made a BIG difference in my gut health) is

> found here:

> http://www.crohns. net/page/ C/PROD/Probiotic /OMX1060

>

> A cheaper one that's also good:

> http://www.vitacost .com/Culturelle- Culturelle- with-Lactobacill

us-GG

>

> 2.) ENZYMES

>

> If you are not properly breaking down food it will cause a chain

> reaction leading to problems in your gut.

>

> This is the one that has worked for me:

> https://www. vitacost. com/Source- Naturals- Daily-Essential-

Enzymes

>

> 3.)BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE

> This supports stomach acid. I was having burning in my stomach and

> researched it and discovered I had low stomach acid. Since taking

> this I rarely experience burning.

>

> https://www. vitacost. com/Source- Naturals- Betaine-HC1

>

> 4.) FIBER

> If you have loose stools, fiber can help a lot. I actually tend to

> go the other way and get constipated and the fiber has helped

> tremendously. But either way it can really help to balance things

> out. With D, it can help to bulk the stool and firm it up. If you

> take it, start with one and work your way up to the recommended

> amount. Be sure to drink plenty of water with it.

>

> http://www.vitacost .com/Renew- Life-Organic- Triple-Fiber

>

> 5.) WATER

>

> Since you've been having so much D you need to make sure you're

> drinking plenty of water so you don't dehydrate. That's part of

> what's making you feel so drained. You may want to add trace

mineral

> drops to replenish your electrolytes.

>

> I know all of this can be overwhelming, but just doing a few simple

> things on a consistent basis really can help! :o)

>

> Blessings,

> April

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> http://www./r/hs

>

Guest guest

Hi Beth,

Glad your appointment went well. This is what I found out about

betaine hcl and Pepsin:

Betaine hydrochloride is a naturally occurring chemical in the

stomach that helps digest food by breaking up fats and proteins. In

particular, Betaine HCL is necessary for adequate absorption of

protein, calcium, vitamin B12 and iron. It is also known as

hydrochloric acid and stomach acid. The low pH of the stomach's

hydrochloric acid also destroys ingested bacteria and microorganisms.

Pepsin is a digestive protease released by the chief cells in the

stomach that functions to degrade food proteins into peptides.

Betaine hcl and pepsin are found in many digestive enzyme

supplements, so it sounds like your ND knows what he/she is doing.

I just checked my email from you...As far as the hair tests, I had

that done and while 99% of my MDs dismissed it as quackery, I believe

it to be beneficial. I showed high levels of mercury which were then

confirmed through a urine challenge in which I excreted an enormous

amount of mercury...plus I have all the symptoms! Don't know why my

former docs have such a hard time connecting the dots! Someone posted

long ago that women with implants often have high levels of tin and

platinum. I chelate for mercury, lead and arsenic, but I'm unsure

how to chelate for tin and platinum...ionic foot baths??

I haven't heard of Naturualvites and I don't take extra calcium. I

just take a multivitamin that Mercola recommended. The brand is

downstairs, but if you're interested I can get it later. Love, PH

>

> Thanks everyone for all your support. I had my appointment today

and feel pretty good about it. We will see what happens. He wants

me to do a hair sample to test for toxins. Is this a good way to

test??? Also, instead of any digestive enzymes or probotics, he told

me to take a supplement made by Endo-met called " Betaine HCL and

Pepsin " . I have tried to research it a little but was wondering if

anyone has any advice on this. I think I feel more comfortable

taking probotics and enzymes as most fo yuo have mentioned.. Also

this particular supplement does have some small silicone dioxide in

it. Any suggestions?

>

> He also put me on Naturalvite multivitamins. Does anyone know

anything about these?? Should I still take some extra calcium?? If

there is another vitamin recommened - does anyone have a website to

order off of. I really liked the Standard Process but the website I

went to just list providers of this and I do not have anyone near me

that sells them. I live in a pretty small town!!!!

>

> Love,

> Beth

>

>

> Re: ROGENE & PATTY

>

> Beth,

>

> I know this can be pretty overwhelming. The first thing I'd suggest

> is that you get this book: " Gut Solutions: Natural Solutions To

Your

> Digestive Problems " By Dr. . I saw her on PBS one day

> and she had such a great way of explaining " gut health " . I get

> overwhelmed easily with too much info and have always struggled

with

> comprehension. But she really broke down things in a way I could

> understand. I got a copy of her book and it really helped things

> make sense. She has some of her own products (which are really

> good). I use her fiber and it is great. But I've found alternatives

> for the other stuff that are cheaper and work well. Basically she

> recommends what everyone has said here.

>

> Here's what I'd recommend based on my own research and personal

> experience:

>

> 1.) PROBIOTICS

>

> Since you've been on high-powered antibiotics off and on like you

> have, your good bacteria levels have probably been wiped out which

> would be causing the " D " . Plus I believe having implants causes an

> imbalance in our guts (for some of us) b/c of the immune response

to

> them.

>

> The one I take (that has made a BIG difference in my gut health) is

> found here:

> http://www.crohns. net/page/ C/PROD/Probiotic /OMX1060

>

> A cheaper one that's also good:

> http://www.vitacost .com/Culturelle- Culturelle- with-Lactobacill

us-GG

>

> 2.) ENZYMES

>

> If you are not properly breaking down food it will cause a chain

> reaction leading to problems in your gut.

>

> This is the one that has worked for me:

> https://www. vitacost. com/Source- Naturals- Daily-Essential-

Enzymes

>

> 3.)BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE

> This supports stomach acid. I was having burning in my stomach and

> researched it and discovered I had low stomach acid. Since taking

> this I rarely experience burning.

>

> https://www. vitacost. com/Source- Naturals- Betaine-HC1

>

> 4.) FIBER

> If you have loose stools, fiber can help a lot. I actually tend to

> go the other way and get constipated and the fiber has helped

> tremendously. But either way it can really help to balance things

> out. With D, it can help to bulk the stool and firm it up. If you

> take it, start with one and work your way up to the recommended

> amount. Be sure to drink plenty of water with it.

>

> http://www.vitacost .com/Renew- Life-Organic- Triple-Fiber

>

> 5.) WATER

>

> Since you've been having so much D you need to make sure you're

> drinking plenty of water so you don't dehydrate. That's part of

> what's making you feel so drained. You may want to add trace

mineral

> drops to replenish your electrolytes.

>

> I know all of this can be overwhelming, but just doing a few simple

> things on a consistent basis really can help! :o)

>

> Blessings,

> April

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> http://www./r/hs

>

Guest guest

Hi Beth,

Not to overwhelm you even further with all this diet stuff, but back

when I was having a lot of digestive issues I came across the

book " Breaking the Vicious Cycle " . It's based on the Specific

Carbohydrate Diet which is used specifically for those with intesinal

illness, particularly those with diarrhea. It basically involves

removing grains, dairy and sugar so that the bad guys in your gut

can't proliferate.

Google SCD Diet and diarrhea together. I've heard a lot of personal

success stories from families with autistic children whose kids had

chronic diarrhea. Good luck! Love, PH

> > >

and

> > for

good.

> I

> it

> It

> > >

> > be.

so

> I

to

> > any

> > with

> > all

> > >

> > >

> > > Much Love,

> > > Beth

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> ____________ __

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>