RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: considering implants

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, I can't tell you what to do, but I will say that I have been sick with an autoimmune illness relating to a history of implants now for over 15 years. The first question that I have been routinely asked at every Rheumatologist I have seen is, "Does anyone in your family have any autoimmune disease?" Of course the answer is yes....

I studied to be an RN, lacking two courses of completing my degree. I still knew little about the problems people face with autoimmune disorders or the pain they suffer with. I thought arthritis was something that old people got and it caused some pain in their joints... Well, at 48, I got the message loud and clear... It is definitely NOT the pain you hear about in the Advil ads on television and it is definitely NOT just in the joints...

Further, once the immune system makes autoantibodies against various tissues in your body, it will always be programmed (so to speak) to do this. Removal of foreign devices does not guarantee that your problems will go away... Autoantibodies remain-these are the crux of various autoimmune disorders. These levels can rise and fall with flareups of the diseases they cause.

My implants were removed 15 years ago. The leakage and rupture has affected my health to a degree I could never have imagined. My daughter, following in my footsteps, also got implants. When health issues became a problem, her Neurologist got the implant package insert, which said something to the effect that if the patient developed autoimmune issues (cannot recall exact wording), the implants should be removed... The letter he wrote to her insurance company, stating this, was enough to get them to pay for explantation-something I don't think most insurances will pay for now...

Think long and hard about this... You may not have the shapely figure that Hollywood and Cosmo promote, but I bet you are healthy and in good shape and can do anything you feel like doing... Many

us would gladly trade with you...

I am 29 with two kids, bra size a 32B (very small B). I would like

>implants but I am scared. RA runs in my family, my mom and grandma. I

>have 5 friends with implants and they are all very happy. I just dont

>know what to do.

>

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Guest guest

Well, I can't tell you what to do, but I will say that I have been sick with an autoimmune illness relating to a history of implants now for over 15 years. The first question that I have been routinely asked at every Rheumatologist I have seen is, "Does anyone in your family have any autoimmune disease?" Of course the answer is yes....

I studied to be an RN, lacking two courses of completing my degree. I still knew little about the problems people face with autoimmune disorders or the pain they suffer with. I thought arthritis was something that old people got and it caused some pain in their joints... Well, at 48, I got the message loud and clear... It is definitely NOT the pain you hear about in the Advil ads on television and it is definitely NOT just in the joints...

Further, once the immune system makes autoantibodies against various tissues in your body, it will always be programmed (so to speak) to do this. Removal of foreign devices does not guarantee that your problems will go away... Autoantibodies remain-these are the crux of various autoimmune disorders. These levels can rise and fall with flareups of the diseases they cause.

My implants were removed 15 years ago. The leakage and rupture has affected my health to a degree I could never have imagined. My daughter, following in my footsteps, also got implants. When health issues became a problem, her Neurologist got the implant package insert, which said something to the effect that if the patient developed autoimmune issues (cannot recall exact wording), the implants should be removed... The letter he wrote to her insurance company, stating this, was enough to get them to pay for explantation-something I don't think most insurances will pay for now...

Think long and hard about this... You may not have the shapely figure that Hollywood and Cosmo promote, but I bet you are healthy and in good shape and can do anything you feel like doing... Many

us would gladly trade with you...

>know what to do.

>

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Guest guest

In a message dated 1/5/08 8:33:20 PM, dana.plummer@... writes:

I just wonder why so many people ignore all these bad things that can

happen. I have been condsidering this for over 5 years and I get

close and then get scared.

Why? Well, I think it is because big breasts are promoted by Hollywood and various publications to an unbelievable degree. It has gotten to the point where small-breasted women are treated like this is an abnormal condition, even by doctors. There is a medical term for this, something like hypomammarymania.... :) :) :)

Also, women who have had children sometimes have a rude awakening. The "perk" that was there in our little A and B cups has migrated south of the Equator...

Guest guest

In a message dated 1/5/08 8:33:20 PM, dana.plummer@... writes:

Why? Well, I think it is because big breasts are promoted by Hollywood and various publications to an unbelievable degree. It has gotten to the point where small-breasted women are treated like this is an abnormal condition, even by doctors. There is a medical term for this, something like hypomammarymania.... :) :) :)

Also, women who have had children sometimes have a rude awakening. The "perk" that was there in our little A and B cups has migrated south of the Equator...

Guest guest

As you can tell by my email address, I once thought I wanted a BA too. (about a month ago now actually) But I've been following these posts, and I've learned to appreciate my health. Now I'm joining these women in ridding my body of toxins and unnecessary flora (in my case- major yeast overgrowth due to long-term antibiotic use and sugar addiction), and I'm doing so with my natural breasts. I've really learned to see them in a new light. Stay on the board for a while- read the posts and see if you feel different about your breasts in general.Every time I read a story of explant (www.explantation.com has many stories) I feel so relieved for the

women when they get them out. It just feels like a happy ending. So why start the scary story if you have the happy ending now? Read the stories here (saline support), there (www.explantation.com), and on these posts and see how you're feeling. It might alter the way you view your own body that you have right now. considering implants

implants but I am scared. RA runs in my family, my mom and grandma. I

have 5 friends with implants and they are all very happy. I just dont

know what to do.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

As you can tell by my email address, I once thought I wanted a BA too. (about a month ago now actually) But I've been following these posts, and I've learned to appreciate my health. Now I'm joining these women in ridding my body of toxins and unnecessary flora (in my case- major yeast overgrowth due to long-term antibiotic use and sugar addiction), and I'm doing so with my natural breasts. I've really learned to see them in a new light. Stay on the board for a while- read the posts and see if you feel different about your breasts in general.Every time I read a story of explant (www.explantation.com has many stories) I feel so relieved for the

women when they get them out. It just feels like a happy ending. So why start the scary story if you have the happy ending now? Read the stories here (saline support), there (www.explantation.com), and on these posts and see how you're feeling. It might alter the way you view your own body that you have right now. considering implants

implants but I am scared. RA runs in my family, my mom and grandma. I

have 5 friends with implants and they are all very happy. I just dont

know what to do.

Guest guest

Dana,

Everyone who gets implants is individual, and it also depends on how

long your friends have had them.

Some women are immediate responders, they become ill very quickly.

Some women are slower responders, 6-8 years on average. Sometimes

they have symptoms along the way, but they never contribute them to implants.

Some women can go longer, I have a sister in law who had them for

many years, has problems now but refuses to see that the implants are

causing them.

Check our archives for stores on women and implants. There are so

many who have had problems. It is so hard to get the truth from

doctors anymore.

Ask specific questions once you read some of the past stories.

I am sure you will hear from women who have had big problems and

thought they would be ok with implants. Many also had friends with

implants who seemingly had no problems.

Lynda

At 06:58 PM 1/5/2008, you wrote:

>I am 29 with two kids, bra size a 32B (very small B). I would like

>know what to do.

>

>

Guest guest

Dana,

Everyone who gets implants is individual, and it also depends on how

long your friends have had them.

Some women are immediate responders, they become ill very quickly.

Some women are slower responders, 6-8 years on average. Sometimes

they have symptoms along the way, but they never contribute them to implants.

Some women can go longer, I have a sister in law who had them for

many years, has problems now but refuses to see that the implants are

causing them.

Check our archives for stores on women and implants. There are so

many who have had problems. It is so hard to get the truth from

doctors anymore.

Ask specific questions once you read some of the past stories.

I am sure you will hear from women who have had big problems and

thought they would be ok with implants. Many also had friends with

implants who seemingly had no problems.

Lynda

At 06:58 PM 1/5/2008, you wrote:

>I am 29 with two kids, bra size a 32B (very small B). I would like

>know what to do.

>

>

Guest guest

I know you will get alot of feedback from the others on here. I can share with you a little of what has happened to me. I am 26 and had always wanted implants. Like you I was a very small B cup and I also have 2 very small children. After having my kids, I wanted implants even more.....I went in to get them after many years of looking into it. I had my implanting surgery in March 2007. Within a month I started to have digestion problems....this was just the beginning for me. As the next few months went on, I started to get more and more symptoms that included, headaches, fatigue, muscle twiching, brain fog, tingling in my arms, hands, legs and feet, memory

problems....the list goes on. I acted quick and got my implants removed at the end of Nov. 2007. I count my blessing because I only seem to have very mild affects of these symptoms. There are many people on here who struggle much more than I do. I wish I could go back to that day and tunred around and ran. It was a huge financial burden and put my health at risk. I am in the process of detoxing and trying to change my diet so I can recover fully. I feel I can get my full health back!!!!

I also know several people who have implants and seem not to have any problems - they are very happy with them. However, they may develope some problems in the future. Sometimes, it is like you are fine one day and the next day you wake up and wonder what happened to you overnight. Some of my symptoms were that sudden!!!!

I will also point out that aside from my symptoms, my breast never felt natural, I had some numbness in my right breast and always felt like I had a pulled muscle across my right breast. It also felt like sleeping on rocks, even though I did not have any capsular contractors or anything....

Please, be happy for your health and cherish it.

Beth

considering implants

I am 29 with two kids, bra size a 32B (very small B). I would like implants but I am scared. RA runs in my family, my mom and grandma. I have 5 friends with implants and they are all very happy. I just dont know what to do.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

I know you will get alot of feedback from the others on here. I can share with you a little of what has happened to me. I am 26 and had always wanted implants. Like you I was a very small B cup and I also have 2 very small children. After having my kids, I wanted implants even more.....I went in to get them after many years of looking into it. I had my implanting surgery in March 2007. Within a month I started to have digestion problems....this was just the beginning for me. As the next few months went on, I started to get more and more symptoms that included, headaches, fatigue, muscle twiching, brain fog, tingling in my arms, hands, legs and feet, memory

problems....the list goes on. I acted quick and got my implants removed at the end of Nov. 2007. I count my blessing because I only seem to have very mild affects of these symptoms. There are many people on here who struggle much more than I do. I wish I could go back to that day and tunred around and ran. It was a huge financial burden and put my health at risk. I am in the process of detoxing and trying to change my diet so I can recover fully. I feel I can get my full health back!!!!

I also know several people who have implants and seem not to have any problems - they are very happy with them. However, they may develope some problems in the future. Sometimes, it is like you are fine one day and the next day you wake up and wonder what happened to you overnight. Some of my symptoms were that sudden!!!!

I will also point out that aside from my symptoms, my breast never felt natural, I had some numbness in my right breast and always felt like I had a pulled muscle across my right breast. It also felt like sleeping on rocks, even though I did not have any capsular contractors or anything....

Please, be happy for your health and cherish it.

Beth

considering implants

I am 29 with two kids, bra size a 32B (very small B). I would like implants but I am scared. RA runs in my family, my mom and grandma. I have 5 friends with implants and they are all very happy. I just dont know what to do.

Guest guest

I want to be happy with my natural breats, I just don't know how. I

feel like I can never find bathing suits or anything that fits. i am

5'1 " 100lbs. If I would get them, I would still want to be a 32B,

does the size you get make any difference in possible problems. I'm

sorry I am just doing all the research I can so I can make a

decision. Right now I am just getting more scared.

>

> As you can tell by my email address, I once thought I wanted a BA

too. (about a month ago now actually) But I've been following these

posts, and I've learned to appreciate my health. Now I'm joining

these women in ridding my body of toxins and unnecessary flora (in my

case- major yeast overgrowth due to long-term antibiotic use and

sugar addiction), and I'm doing so with my natural breasts. I've

really learned to see them in a new light. Stay on the board for a

while- read the posts and see if you feel different about your

breasts in general.

>

> Every time I read a story of explant (www.explantation.com has many

stories) I feel so relieved for the women when they get them out. It

just feels like a happy ending. So why start the scary story if you

have the happy ending now?

>

> Read the stories here (saline support), there

(www.explantation.com), and on these posts and see how you're

feeling. It might alter the way you view your own body that you have

right now.

>

> considering implants

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I am 29 with two kids, bra size a 32B (very small B).

I would like

>

> implants but I am scared. RA runs in my family, my mom and

grandma. I

>

> have 5 friends with implants and they are all very happy. I just

dont

>

> know what to do.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mkp{

> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px

0px;padding:0px 14px;}

> #ygrp-mkp hr{

> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-

height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}

> #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> margin-bottom:10px;}

> #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> padding:0 0;}

> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> font-family:Arial;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,

sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica,

clean, sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> #ygrp-text{

> font-family:Georgia;

> }

> #ygrp-text p{

> margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> font-family:Arial;

> clear:both;}

> #ygrp-vitnav{

> padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}

> #ygrp-vitnav a{

> padding:0 1px;}

> #ygrp-actbar{

> clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-

align:right;}

> #ygrp-actbar .left{

> float:left;white-space:nowrap;}

> ..bld{font-weight:bold;}

> #ygrp-grft{

> font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}

> #ygrp-ft{

> font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;

> padding:5px 0;

> }

> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> padding-bottom:10px;}

>

> #ygrp-vital{

> background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}

> #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-

transform:uppercase;}

> #ygrp-vital ul{

> padding:0;margin:2px 0;}

> #ygrp-vital ul li{

> list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-

align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> font-weight:bold;}

> #ygrp-vital a{

> text-decoration:none;}

>

> #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> text-decoration:underline;}

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> color:#999;font-size:77%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> padding:8px 0;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-

size:100%;line-height:122%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> margin:0;}

> o{font-size:0;}

> ..MsoNormal{

> margin:0 0 0 0;}

> #ygrp-text tt{

> font-size:120%;}

> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> ..replbq{margin:4;}

> -->

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

Guest guest

I want to be happy with my natural breats, I just don't know how. I

feel like I can never find bathing suits or anything that fits. i am

5'1 " 100lbs. If I would get them, I would still want to be a 32B,

does the size you get make any difference in possible problems. I'm

sorry I am just doing all the research I can so I can make a

decision. Right now I am just getting more scared.

>

> As you can tell by my email address, I once thought I wanted a BA

too. (about a month ago now actually) But I've been following these

posts, and I've learned to appreciate my health. Now I'm joining

these women in ridding my body of toxins and unnecessary flora (in my

case- major yeast overgrowth due to long-term antibiotic use and

sugar addiction), and I'm doing so with my natural breasts. I've

really learned to see them in a new light. Stay on the board for a

while- read the posts and see if you feel different about your

breasts in general.

>

> Every time I read a story of explant (www.explantation.com has many

stories) I feel so relieved for the women when they get them out. It

just feels like a happy ending. So why start the scary story if you

have the happy ending now?

>

> Read the stories here (saline support), there

(www.explantation.com), and on these posts and see how you're

feeling. It might alter the way you view your own body that you have

right now.

>

> considering implants

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

I would like

>

grandma. I

>

dont

>

> know what to do.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mkp{

> #ygrp-mkp hr{

> #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

sans-serif;}

clean, sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-text{

> }

> #ygrp-text p{

> #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> #ygrp-vitnav{

> #ygrp-vitnav a{

> #ygrp-actbar{

> #ygrp-actbar .left{

> #ygrp-grft{

> #ygrp-ft{

> }

> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

>

> #ygrp-vital{

> #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> #ygrp-vital ul{

> #ygrp-vital ul li{

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> #ygrp-vital a{

>

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> ..MsoNormal{

> #ygrp-text tt{

> -->

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks for sharing your story with me. Sometimes I just need people

to tell me; to be happy.

>

> I know you will get alot of feedback from the others on here. I

can share with you a little of what has happened to me. I am 26 and

had always wanted implants. Like you I was a very small B cup and I

also have 2 very small children. After having my kids, I wanted

implants even more.....I went in to get them after many years of

looking into it. I had my implanting surgery in March 2007. Within

a month I started to have digestion problems....this was just the

beginning for me. As the next few months went on, I started to get

more and more symptoms that included, headaches, fatigue, muscle

twiching, brain fog, tingling in my arms, hands, legs and feet,

memory problems....the list goes on. I acted quick and got my

implants removed at the end of Nov. 2007. I count my blessing

because I only seem to have very mild affects of these symptoms.

There are many people on here who struggle much more than I do. I

wish I could go back to that day and tunred

> around and ran. It was a huge financial burden and put my health

at risk. I am in the process of detoxing and trying to change my

diet so I can recover fully. I feel I can get my full health back!!!!

>

> I also know several people who have implants and seem not to have

any problems - they are very happy with them. However, they may

develope some problems in the future. Sometimes, it is like you are

fine one day and the next day you wake up and wonder what happened to

you overnight. Some of my symptoms were that sudden!!!!

>

> I will also point out that aside from my symptoms, my breast never

felt natural, I had some numbness in my right breast and always felt

like I had a pulled muscle across my right breast. It also felt like

sleeping on rocks, even though I did not have any capsular

contractors or anything....

>

> Please, be happy for your health and cherish it.

>

> Beth

>

>

>

>

>

>

> considering implants

>

> I am 29 with two kids, bra size a 32B (very small B). I would like

> implants but I am scared. RA runs in my family, my mom and grandma.

I

dont

> know what to do.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks for sharing your story with me. Sometimes I just need people

to tell me; to be happy.

>

> I know you will get alot of feedback from the others on here. I

can share with you a little of what has happened to me. I am 26 and

had always wanted implants. Like you I was a very small B cup and I

also have 2 very small children. After having my kids, I wanted

implants even more.....I went in to get them after many years of

looking into it. I had my implanting surgery in March 2007. Within

a month I started to have digestion problems....this was just the

beginning for me. As the next few months went on, I started to get

more and more symptoms that included, headaches, fatigue, muscle

twiching, brain fog, tingling in my arms, hands, legs and feet,

memory problems....the list goes on. I acted quick and got my

implants removed at the end of Nov. 2007. I count my blessing

because I only seem to have very mild affects of these symptoms.

There are many people on here who struggle much more than I do. I

wish I could go back to that day and tunred

> around and ran. It was a huge financial burden and put my health

at risk. I am in the process of detoxing and trying to change my

diet so I can recover fully. I feel I can get my full health back!!!!

>

> I also know several people who have implants and seem not to have

any problems - they are very happy with them. However, they may

develope some problems in the future. Sometimes, it is like you are

fine one day and the next day you wake up and wonder what happened to

you overnight. Some of my symptoms were that sudden!!!!

>

> I will also point out that aside from my symptoms, my breast never

felt natural, I had some numbness in my right breast and always felt

like I had a pulled muscle across my right breast. It also felt like

sleeping on rocks, even though I did not have any capsular

contractors or anything....

>

> Please, be happy for your health and cherish it.

>

> Beth

>

>

>

>

>

>

> considering implants

>

> I am 29 with two kids, bra size a 32B (very small B). I would like

> implants but I am scared. RA runs in my family, my mom and grandma.

I

dont

> know what to do.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

>

> >I am 29 with two kids, bra size a 32B (very small B). I would like

> >implants but I am scared. RA runs in my family, my mom and

grandma. I

> >have 5 friends with implants and they are all very happy. I just

dont

> >know what to do.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

>

grandma. I

dont

> >know what to do.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I didn't know how to be happy with mine either. Trust me, whatever problem you think yours have, I've probably got that too, and then some:1. right crease is one inch lower than the left2. right side can wear a B, left side needs and A. I've taken to wearing wireless bras, which allows me to wear an A, and just tuck the right side in. I can't tuck it under a wire or it hurts.3. Both have absolutely zero "upper pole fullness" (my BA dream)4. I feel like they are "in the wrong place" (too low) but yet they're not eligible for a lift, I'm told. (because then my aerolas will be at the top of the breasts). Because of this, my "cleavage" is too far down to show under any shirts. V-necks just display my

rib cage. (which I've now come to think of as beautiful and worthy of showing, even in the absence of cleavage)5. They're small, and this used to cause me distress and make me feel like I couldn't find anything to wearI know I sound gross. And maybe I am. But I'm starting to think that I'm not. When I used to see myself in my pajamas, without a bra on, I wanted to barf. The only thing that kept me going was knowing I had a BA scheduled for December 4, 2007. (canceled!)I wish I could impart to you how I feel now. I was never a "stomach sleeper", but now every morning when I wake up, I spend a few minutes laying on my stomach- just because I can! I get occasional lymphatic massages in which I lay on my stomach, and I'm proud to be able to (all thanks to the women on this site, I might add).My sister proved to me that most clothes are made for the lean-of-chest. I've discovered that V-neck shirts with a round neck shirt under

them make my thingies look higher up my chest wall.I wanted upper poles so bad. But all things considered, I can live without them. Just keep reading this board. New women will join. Follow their stories. Do it for a month. Then see how you feel. considering implants

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

I would like

>

grandma. I

>

dont

>

> know what to do.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mkp{

> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px

0px;padding: 0px 14px;}

> #ygrp-mkp hr{

> #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-

height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}

> #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> margin-bottom: 10px;}

> #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> font-family: Arial;}

> margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height: 122%;}

> margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean,

sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}

clean, sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}

> #ygrp-text{

> font-family: Georgia;

> }

> #ygrp-text p{

> #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> font-family: Arial;

> #ygrp-vitnav{

> padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}

> #ygrp-vitnav a{

> #ygrp-actbar{

> clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text-

align:right; }

> #ygrp-actbar .left{

> float:left;white- space:nowrap; }

> ..bld{font-weight: bold;}

> #ygrp-grft{

> font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}

> #ygrp-ft{

> font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;

> }

> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> padding-bottom: 10px;}

>

> #ygrp-vital{

> background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}

> #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; color:#333; text-

transform:uppercase ;}

> #ygrp-vital ul{

> padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}

> #ygrp-vital ul li{

> list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text-

align:right; padding-right: .5em;}

> font-weight: bold;}

> #ygrp-vital a{

> text-decoration: none;}

>

> text-decoration: underline; }

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> color:#999;font- size:77%; }

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}

> text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-

size:100%;line- height:122% ;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> o{font-size: 0;}

> ..MsoNormal{

> #ygrp-text tt{

> font-size:120% ;}

> blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}

> ..replbq{margin: 4;}

> -->

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

____________ __

http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

>

Guest guest

I didn't know how to be happy with mine either. Trust me, whatever problem you think yours have, I've probably got that too, and then some:1. right crease is one inch lower than the left2. right side can wear a B, left side needs and A. I've taken to wearing wireless bras, which allows me to wear an A, and just tuck the right side in. I can't tuck it under a wire or it hurts.3. Both have absolutely zero "upper pole fullness" (my BA dream)4. I feel like they are "in the wrong place" (too low) but yet they're not eligible for a lift, I'm told. (because then my aerolas will be at the top of the breasts). Because of this, my "cleavage" is too far down to show under any shirts. V-necks just display my

rib cage. (which I've now come to think of as beautiful and worthy of showing, even in the absence of cleavage)5. They're small, and this used to cause me distress and make me feel like I couldn't find anything to wearI know I sound gross. And maybe I am. But I'm starting to think that I'm not. When I used to see myself in my pajamas, without a bra on, I wanted to barf. The only thing that kept me going was knowing I had a BA scheduled for December 4, 2007. (canceled!)I wish I could impart to you how I feel now. I was never a "stomach sleeper", but now every morning when I wake up, I spend a few minutes laying on my stomach- just because I can! I get occasional lymphatic massages in which I lay on my stomach, and I'm proud to be able to (all thanks to the women on this site, I might add).My sister proved to me that most clothes are made for the lean-of-chest. I've discovered that V-neck shirts with a round neck shirt under

them make my thingies look higher up my chest wall.I wanted upper poles so bad. But all things considered, I can live without them. Just keep reading this board. New women will join. Follow their stories. Do it for a month. Then see how you feel. considering implants

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

I would like

>

grandma. I

>

dont

>

> know what to do.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mkp{

> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px

0px;padding: 0px 14px;}

> #ygrp-mkp hr{

> #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-

height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}

> #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> margin-bottom: 10px;}

> #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> font-family: Arial;}

> margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height: 122%;}

> margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean,

sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}

clean, sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}

> #ygrp-text{

> font-family: Georgia;

> }

> #ygrp-text p{

> #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> font-family: Arial;

> #ygrp-vitnav{

> padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}

> #ygrp-vitnav a{

> #ygrp-actbar{

> clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text-

align:right; }

> #ygrp-actbar .left{

> float:left;white- space:nowrap; }

> ..bld{font-weight: bold;}

> #ygrp-grft{

> font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}

> #ygrp-ft{

> font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;

> }

> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> padding-bottom: 10px;}

>

> #ygrp-vital{

> background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}

> #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; color:#333; text-

transform:uppercase ;}

> #ygrp-vital ul{

> padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}

> #ygrp-vital ul li{

> list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text-

align:right; padding-right: .5em;}

> font-weight: bold;}

> #ygrp-vital a{

>

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> color:#999;font- size:77%; }

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}

> text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-

size:100%;line- height:122% ;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> o{font-size: 0;}

> ..MsoNormal{

> #ygrp-text tt{

> font-size:120% ;}

> blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}

> ..replbq{margin: 4;}

> -->

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

____________ __

http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

>

Guest guest

If you don't go with what you're feeling now- your instincts, your gut reaction- you will be kicking yourself later if anything goes wrong.That's one of my reasons not to do it. How could I EVER forgive myself if I were to get implant illness, knowing full well that I knew all this prior to getting implants? Maybe nothing would go wrong. But if it did, how would I deal with the emotional aspect of having knowingly taken such a risk with my own body and health?I hate regret. I'd rather avoid it. Let's turn small boobs into a fashion accessory. It's easier that way. Re: considering implants

>

grandma. I

dont

> >know what to do.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

If you don't go with what you're feeling now- your instincts, your gut reaction- you will be kicking yourself later if anything goes wrong.That's one of my reasons not to do it. How could I EVER forgive myself if I were to get implant illness, knowing full well that I knew all this prior to getting implants? Maybe nothing would go wrong. But if it did, how would I deal with the emotional aspect of having knowingly taken such a risk with my own body and health?I hate regret. I'd rather avoid it. Let's turn small boobs into a fashion accessory. It's easier that way. Re: considering implants

>

grandma. I

dont

> >know what to do.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Dana,

I'm so glad you found this forum. I wish I had before getting

implants!! I admire you for doing the research before making a life-

altering decision.

No, size of implants does not make a difference in health problems.

Like you, I am 5'2 " , 100 lbs, so my implants were on the smaller

side. I still became horribly ill and I was one of those women

thinking, " It could never happen to me. " For the first 6 years I

felt fine and then out of nowhere the illness hit and it hit hard.

You can read my story at

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/perfect-health.htm

The fact that you have a family history of RA puts you at an even

higher risk for developing problems. Many of the women on this forum

have debilitating RA symptoms along with a host of other symptoms.

If you go to our Files section, there is a list of all the chemicals

in " safe " implants. Most of them are neurotoxins and carcinogens and

unsafe for ALL women. Be happy with the way God made you. I know I

wish I had been...as do my husband and children! - PH

> >

> > As you can tell by my email address, I once thought I wanted a BA

> too. (about a month ago now actually) But I've been following these

> posts, and I've learned to appreciate my health. Now I'm joining

> these women in ridding my body of toxins and unnecessary flora (in

my

> case- major yeast overgrowth due to long-term antibiotic use and

> sugar addiction), and I'm doing so with my natural breasts. I've

> really learned to see them in a new light. Stay on the board for a

> while- read the posts and see if you feel different about your

> breasts in general.

> >

> > Every time I read a story of explant (www.explantation.com has

many

> stories) I feel so relieved for the women when they get them out.

It

> just feels like a happy ending. So why start the scary story if you

> have the happy ending now?

> >

> > Read the stories here (saline support), there

> (www.explantation.com), and on these posts and see how you're

> feeling. It might alter the way you view your own body that you

have

> right now.

> >

> > considering implants

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I am 29 with two kids, bra size a 32B (very small

B).

> I would like

> >

> > implants but I am scared. RA runs in my family, my mom and

> grandma. I

> >

> > have 5 friends with implants and they are all very happy. I just

> dont

> >

> > know what to do.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > <!--

> >

> > #ygrp-mkp{

> > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px

> 0px;padding:0px 14px;}

> > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-

> height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}

> > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > margin-bottom:10px;}

> > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > padding:0 0;}

> > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

> > -->

> >

> >

> >

> > <!--

> >

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> > font-family:Arial;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> > margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> > margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

> > -->

> >

> >

> >

> > <!--

> >

> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,

> sans-serif;}

> > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica,

> clean, sans-serif;}

> > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> > #ygrp-text{

> > font-family:Georgia;

> > }

> > #ygrp-text p{

> > margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > font-family:Arial;

> > clear:both;}

> > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}

> > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > padding:0 1px;}

> > #ygrp-actbar{

> > clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-

> align:right;}

> > #ygrp-actbar .left{

> > float:left;white-space:nowrap;}

> > ..bld{font-weight:bold;}

> > #ygrp-grft{

> > font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}

> > #ygrp-ft{

> > font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;

> > padding:5px 0;

> > }

> > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > padding-bottom:10px;}

> >

> > #ygrp-vital{

> > background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px

8px;}

> > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> > font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-

weight:bold;color:#333;text-

> transform:uppercase;}

> > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > padding:0;margin:2px 0;}

> > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> > }

> > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> > font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-

> align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

> > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> > font-weight:bold;}

> > #ygrp-vital a{

> > text-decoration:none;}

> >

> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> > text-decoration:underline;}

> >

> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > color:#999;font-size:77%;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> > list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > padding:8px 0;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> > font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-

> size:100%;line-height:122%;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> > margin:0;}

> > o{font-size:0;}

> > ..MsoNormal{

> > margin:0 0 0 0;}

> > #ygrp-text tt{

> > font-size:120%;}

> > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> > ..replbq{margin:4;}

> > -->

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> ______________

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Dana,

I'm so glad you found this forum. I wish I had before getting

implants!! I admire you for doing the research before making a life-

altering decision.

No, size of implants does not make a difference in health problems.

Like you, I am 5'2 " , 100 lbs, so my implants were on the smaller

side. I still became horribly ill and I was one of those women

thinking, " It could never happen to me. " For the first 6 years I

felt fine and then out of nowhere the illness hit and it hit hard.

You can read my story at

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/perfect-health.htm

The fact that you have a family history of RA puts you at an even

higher risk for developing problems. Many of the women on this forum

have debilitating RA symptoms along with a host of other symptoms.

If you go to our Files section, there is a list of all the chemicals

in " safe " implants. Most of them are neurotoxins and carcinogens and

unsafe for ALL women. Be happy with the way God made you. I know I

wish I had been...as do my husband and children! - PH

> >

> > As you can tell by my email address, I once thought I wanted a BA

> too. (about a month ago now actually) But I've been following these

> posts, and I've learned to appreciate my health. Now I'm joining

> these women in ridding my body of toxins and unnecessary flora (in

my

> case- major yeast overgrowth due to long-term antibiotic use and

> sugar addiction), and I'm doing so with my natural breasts. I've

> really learned to see them in a new light. Stay on the board for a

> while- read the posts and see if you feel different about your

> breasts in general.

> >

> > Every time I read a story of explant (www.explantation.com has

many

> stories) I feel so relieved for the women when they get them out.

It

> just feels like a happy ending. So why start the scary story if you

> have the happy ending now?

> >

> > Read the stories here (saline support), there

> (www.explantation.com), and on these posts and see how you're

> feeling. It might alter the way you view your own body that you

have

> right now.

> >

> > considering implants

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I am 29 with two kids, bra size a 32B (very small

B).

> I would like

> >

> > implants but I am scared. RA runs in my family, my mom and

> grandma. I

> >

> > have 5 friends with implants and they are all very happy. I just

> dont

> >

> > know what to do.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > <!--

> >

> > #ygrp-mkp{

> > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px

> 0px;padding:0px 14px;}

> > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-

> height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}

> > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > margin-bottom:10px;}

> > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > padding:0 0;}

> > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

> > -->

> >

> >

> >

> > <!--

> >

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> > font-family:Arial;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> > margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> > margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

> > -->

> >

> >

> >

> > <!--

> >

> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,

> sans-serif;}

> > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica,

> clean, sans-serif;}

> > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> > #ygrp-text{

> > font-family:Georgia;

> > }

> > #ygrp-text p{

> > margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > font-family:Arial;

> > clear:both;}

> > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}

> > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > padding:0 1px;}

> > #ygrp-actbar{

> > clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-

> align:right;}

> > #ygrp-actbar .left{

> > float:left;white-space:nowrap;}

> > ..bld{font-weight:bold;}

> > #ygrp-grft{

> > font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}

> > #ygrp-ft{

> > font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;

> > padding:5px 0;

> > }

> > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > padding-bottom:10px;}

> >

> > #ygrp-vital{

> > background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px

8px;}

> > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> > font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-

weight:bold;color:#333;text-

> transform:uppercase;}

> > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > padding:0;margin:2px 0;}

> > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> > }

> > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> > font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-

> align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

> > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> > font-weight:bold;}

> > #ygrp-vital a{

> >

> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> >

> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > color:#999;font-size:77%;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> > list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > padding:8px 0;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> > font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-

> size:100%;line-height:122%;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> > margin:0;}

> > o{font-size:0;}

> > ..MsoNormal{

> > margin:0 0 0 0;}

> > #ygrp-text tt{

> > font-size:120%;}

> > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> > ..replbq{margin:4;}

> > -->

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> ______________

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

> >

>

Guest guest

Getting scared is your intuition speaking to you. We all have it. I

had it, too, but I let the media and a plastic surgeon persuade me

otherwise. Go with your gut and you will be spared the heartache of

losing your health. Very little matters when you've lost your

health! - PH

> >

> > >I am 29 with two kids, bra size a 32B (very small B). I would

> > >implants but I am scared. RA runs in my family, my mom and

> grandma. I

> > >have 5 friends with implants and they are all very happy. I just

> dont

> > >know what to do.

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thank you thank you thank you! I will keep reading, but I know your

words have made an impact. God bless you for being bold!

>

> >

>

>

>

> grandma. I

>

> > >have 5 friends with implants and they are all very happy. I just

>

> dont

>

> > >know what to do.

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mkp{

> #ygrp-mkp hr{

> #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

sans-serif;}

clean, sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-text{

> }

> #ygrp-text p{

> #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> #ygrp-vitnav{

> #ygrp-vitnav a{

> #ygrp-actbar{

> #ygrp-actbar .left{

> #ygrp-grft{

> #ygrp-ft{

> }

> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

>

> #ygrp-vital{

> #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> #ygrp-vital ul{

> #ygrp-vital ul li{

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> #ygrp-vital a{

>

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> ..MsoNormal{

> #ygrp-text tt{

> -->

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

>

Guest guest

Getting scared is your intuition speaking to you. We all have it. I

had it, too, but I let the media and a plastic surgeon persuade me

otherwise. Go with your gut and you will be spared the heartache of

losing your health. Very little matters when you've lost your

health! - PH

> >