Guest guest

recipe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok here is my recipe for the week,

take 2 eggs and fry in pan coated with pam

put in bowl and cut up

add 6 or 7 crackers (crushed)

now that is one strange breakfast Jackie!!!! and people think I eat strange!!

Love ya,

Guest guest

put in bowl and cut up

Love ya,

Guest guest

put in bowl and cut up

Love ya,

Guest guest

Anyone else ever eat chili and scrambled egs?

Oh my goodness....now that even makes Jackie's breakfast sound better....LOL My mind is spinning in circles now......how in the world did you ever eat that....

Love ya,

Guest guest

whats so strange about that egg recipe??? protein and 1 bread. I know Janet laughs too, but used to eat this as a kid , probably cause it made the egg go far as there was 11 of us kids.thats one of my comfy foods.

Sure been quiet on here today, wonder what Miss Melody is up too??????

Hugs,

Jackie

Guest guest

The egg things sounds okay to me but kind of dry and tasteless. That I might try

one day though. Why not? LOL! But the peanut butter and jelly with CHILI????? Do

you put the chili on the sandwhich or just eat it like you are eating sandwhich

with soup? That is VERY odd but, like you said, to each his or her own. I love

baked potatoes with Heinz 57 sauce. YUMMY! I haven't had those in years. Where's

my grocery list. Okay. Writing down potatoes and Heinz 57 sauce! LOL!

:)

Re: recipe

In a message dated 8/28/2005 5:30:35 PM Central Standard Time,

jackie_martell@... writes:

probably throwing a temper tantrum....LOL

although I would die if my computer wasn't up and running....

The egg dish just sounds a little yucky to me but each to his/ her own

taste.....must not be all bad since your a KOPS and I'm not.

My strange thing is I have to have a peanut butter & jelly sandwich with

chili. That's what we had in school and that's the only way I will eat a PB & J

sandwich or chili either. Everyone thinks that is yucky too.

Yeah, it is quiet on here. Wonder where everyone is and WHY I was NOT

invited....LOL

Love ya,

Your KOPS Pal Always,

, Jr.

TOPS #TX 1432, Spring

122 lbs. gone/100 in TOPS from highest weight on renewal

Goal Achieved and Century Club Week 4 August 25, 2005

" Every time we're stuck in struggle I'm down for the count that day. Every time

I dream of quick fix I'm assauged. Now I know it's hard when it's through and

I'm damned if I don't, no quick fix way. What formely was treatment silent's now

outdated. " -Alanis Morissette (Out is Through)

Guest guest

The egg things sounds okay to me but kind of dry and tasteless. That I might try

one day though. Why not? LOL! But the peanut butter and jelly with CHILI????? Do

you put the chili on the sandwhich or just eat it like you are eating sandwhich

with soup? That is VERY odd but, like you said, to each his or her own. I love

baked potatoes with Heinz 57 sauce. YUMMY! I haven't had those in years. Where's

my grocery list. Okay. Writing down potatoes and Heinz 57 sauce! LOL!

:)

Re: recipe

In a message dated 8/28/2005 5:30:35 PM Central Standard Time,

jackie_martell@... writes:

probably throwing a temper tantrum....LOL

although I would die if my computer wasn't up and running....

The egg dish just sounds a little yucky to me but each to his/ her own

taste.....must not be all bad since your a KOPS and I'm not.

My strange thing is I have to have a peanut butter & jelly sandwich with

chili. That's what we had in school and that's the only way I will eat a PB & J

sandwich or chili either. Everyone thinks that is yucky too.

Yeah, it is quiet on here. Wonder where everyone is and WHY I was NOT

invited....LOL

Love ya,

Your KOPS Pal Always,

, Jr.

TOPS #TX 1432, Spring

122 lbs. gone/100 in TOPS from highest weight on renewal

Goal Achieved and Century Club Week 4 August 25, 2005

" Every time we're stuck in struggle I'm down for the count that day. Every time

I dream of quick fix I'm assauged. Now I know it's hard when it's through and

I'm damned if I don't, no quick fix way. What formely was treatment silent's now

outdated. " -Alanis Morissette (Out is Through)

Guest guest

Anyone else ever eat chili and scrambled egs? Good but can't eat it any more. The chili does not like me.

Ann Jr wrote:

The egg things sounds okay to me but kind of dry and tasteless. That I might try one day though. Why not? LOL! But the peanut butter and jelly with CHILI????? Do you put the chili on the sandwhich or just eat it like you are eating sandwhich with soup? That is VERY odd but, like you said, to each his or her own. I love baked potatoes with Heinz 57 sauce. YUMMY! I haven't had those in years. Where's my grocery list. Okay. Writing down potatoes and Heinz 57 sauce! LOL! :)Ann Baird from Texasgroups.yahoo.com/groups/cookwithless

Guest guest

Anyone else ever eat chili and scrambled egs? Good but can't eat it any more. The chili does not like me.

Ann Jr wrote:

The egg things sounds okay to me but kind of dry and tasteless. That I might try one day though. Why not? LOL! But the peanut butter and jelly with CHILI????? Do you put the chili on the sandwhich or just eat it like you are eating sandwhich with soup? That is VERY odd but, like you said, to each his or her own. I love baked potatoes with Heinz 57 sauce. YUMMY! I haven't had those in years. Where's my grocery list. Okay. Writing down potatoes and Heinz 57 sauce! LOL! :)Ann Baird from Texasgroups.yahoo.com/groups/cookwithless

Guest guest

A favorite at my house is "Chili/Cheese sandwiches" - - in fact, my 17 year old granddaughter thinks that is her regular Sunday-after-church meal at Grandma's house!! Did it today, in fact!

Make them like grilled cheese - just add chili, onions, jalapenos or whatever you like - - I usually have varied orders!! Add chips and a dill pickle, and you're in business!! Don't even ask about calories!!

(((HUGS)):)

Clara

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.16/83 - Release Date: 8/26/2005

Guest guest

A favorite at my house is "Chili/Cheese sandwiches" - - in fact, my 17 year old granddaughter thinks that is her regular Sunday-after-church meal at Grandma's house!! Did it today, in fact!

Make them like grilled cheese - just add chili, onions, jalapenos or whatever you like - - I usually have varied orders!! Add chips and a dill pickle, and you're in business!! Don't even ask about calories!!

(((HUGS)):)

Clara

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.16/83 - Release Date: 8/26/2005

Guest guest

I'm not in the contest, but will share what I had for breakfast yesterday.

Plain rice warmed in the microwave with milk, with butter and sugar.

Ate this as a kid.

BethJackie Martell wrote:

whats so strange about that egg recipe??? protein and 1 bread. I know Janet laughs too, but used to eat this as a kid , probably cause it made the egg go far as there was 11 of us kids.thats one of my comfy foods.

Hugs,

Jackie

Guest guest

I'm not in the contest, but will share what I had for breakfast yesterday.

Plain rice warmed in the microwave with milk, with butter and sugar.

Ate this as a kid.

BethJackie Martell wrote:

Hugs,

Jackie

Guest guest

Basic Omelet

3 eggs, rm. temperature (could use Egg Substitute)

1 tablespoon water

1/8 tsp. salt

dash of pepper

1/2 tbl. butter

Beat eggs, water, salt and pepper in small bowl with fork until whites and yolks are combined. Heat butter in 8 to 10 in. nonstick skillet over med. high heat, tilting skillet to coat. When foaming stops, add eggs and let cook several seconds. As eggs begin to set, stir in circular motion with back of fork until omelet is just set, but still moist on surface. Sprinkle cheese or add filling across middle of omelet perpendicular to handle. fold nearest third of omelet over filling with heatproof rubber spatula. Slide spatula around and under farthest third and fold over center. Shake skillet to loosen and invert omelet onto plate. (Alternatively sprinkle cheese or filling on one side of omelet and fold in half. Makes 1 omelet. Use 1/4 to 1/2 cup filling for each small omelet.)

Western Omelet: Heat 1/4 cup diced cooked ham, 1 tablespoon chopped bell pepper and 1 tbl chopped onion in small bowl in microwave or in small skillet. Add to the basic omelet and sprinkle 1/4 cup finely grated cheddar cheese over filling (optional).

per 2 egg omelet : 182 calories; 14 g. fat; 13 g. protein; 1 g. carbohydrate, 441 mg. cholesterol, 431 mg sodium. (this would increase if you add the ham)

Guest guest

Basic Omelet

1 tablespoon water

1/8 tsp. salt

dash of pepper

1/2 tbl. butter

Beat eggs, water, salt and pepper in small bowl with fork until whites and yolks are combined. Heat butter in 8 to 10 in. nonstick skillet over med. high heat, tilting skillet to coat. When foaming stops, add eggs and let cook several seconds. As eggs begin to set, stir in circular motion with back of fork until omelet is just set, but still moist on surface. Sprinkle cheese or add filling across middle of omelet perpendicular to handle. fold nearest third of omelet over filling with heatproof rubber spatula. Slide spatula around and under farthest third and fold over center. Shake skillet to loosen and invert omelet onto plate. (Alternatively sprinkle cheese or filling on one side of omelet and fold in half. Makes 1 omelet. Use 1/4 to 1/2 cup filling for each small omelet.)

Western Omelet: Heat 1/4 cup diced cooked ham, 1 tablespoon chopped bell pepper and 1 tbl chopped onion in small bowl in microwave or in small skillet. Add to the basic omelet and sprinkle 1/4 cup finely grated cheddar cheese over filling (optional).

per 2 egg omelet : 182 calories; 14 g. fat; 13 g. protein; 1 g. carbohydrate, 441 mg. cholesterol, 431 mg sodium. (this would increase if you add the ham)

Guest guest

Basic Omelet

1 tablespoon water

1/8 tsp. salt

dash of pepper

1/2 tbl. butter

Guest guest

Me too. Sometimes that was all we had for dinner.

Ann Beth wrote:

I used to eat the cornbread in milk also. Some of our family members ate the cornbread in buttermilk.

Beth

Ann Baird from Texasgroups.yahoo.com/groups/cookwithless

Guest guest

Ann Beth wrote:

I used to eat the cornbread in milk also. Some of our family members ate the cornbread in buttermilk.

Beth

Guest guest

Ann Beth wrote:

Beth

Guest guest

The egg dish just sounds a little yucky to me but each to his/ her own taste.....must not be all bad since your a KOPS and I'm not.

My strange thing is I have to have a peanut butter & jelly sandwich with chili. That's what we had in school and that's the only way I will eat a PB & J sandwich or chili either. Everyone thinks that is yucky too.

Yeah, it is quiet on here. Wonder where everyone is and WHY I was NOT invited....LOL

Love ya,

The egg dish sounds yucky, but hey try it we might like it! Now that peanut butter and jelly with chili is a bit weird too lol.

Betty 2

Guest guest

The egg dish just sounds a little yucky to me but each to his/ her own taste.....must not be all bad since your a KOPS and I'm not.

My strange thing is I have to have a peanut butter & jelly sandwich with chili. That's what we had in school and that's the only way I will eat a PB & J sandwich or chili either. Everyone thinks that is yucky too.

Yeah, it is quiet on here. Wonder where everyone is and WHY I was NOT invited....LOL

Love ya,

The egg dish sounds yucky, but hey try it we might like it! Now that peanut butter and jelly with chili is a bit weird too lol.

Betty 2

Guest guest

One eats piquanti sauce over scrambled eggs why not chili?

Betty 2

Guest guest

Beth, I had this as a kid at home, too!! My brother and I ate rice with butter & sugar - because we couldn't stand the cornbread in sweetmilk that our parents were having!! I never did learn to like that! I love cornbread, and I love milk, I just don't want them mixed up together in a glass!!

(((HUGS))):)

Clara

My Mother when I was a kid would make corn bread and I would refuse to eat it, she was cadgy I watched her make ny Cake one day ate it and loved it. No difference what ever, all in the mind.

Betty 2

Guest guest

Beth, I had this as a kid at home, too!! My brother and I ate rice with butter & sugar - because we couldn't stand the cornbread in sweetmilk that our parents were having!! I never did learn to like that! I love cornbread, and I love milk, I just don't want them mixed up together in a glass!!

Clara

My Mother when I was a kid would make corn bread and I would refuse to eat it, she was cadgy I watched her make ny Cake one day ate it and loved it. No difference what ever, all in the mind.

Betty 2

Guest guest

Clara

Betty 2