RemedySpot.com

Re: DANCIN' in SE Texas !!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm feeling much better - thanks for asking. Right now, I'm just very discouraged. I hate being out of leeway - whether it's caused by the meds or not - it's just bad for my self-esteem. I just can't bear to say I'm still on medical excuse and don't know when I'll get the pounds off. Right now, I'm in the middle of a pity-party, but I know it will get better. Now that we have the meds balanced, we're working on the side effects.

Hugs,

Deanna

I hear where you are coming from, but when they get every thing balanced it will happen for you. You will feel better about yourself. It is frustrating to know you haven't the control you once had.

Betty 2

I'm feeling much better - thanks for asking. Right now, I'm just very discouraged. I hate being out of leeway - whether it's caused by the meds or not - it's just bad for my self-esteem. I just can't bear to say I'm still on medical excuse and don't know when I'll get the pounds off. Right now, I'm in the middle of a pity-party, but I know it will get better. Now that we have the meds balanced, we're working on the side effects.

Hugs,

Deanna

I hear where you are coming from, but when they get every thing balanced it will happen for you. You will feel better about yourself. It is frustrating to know you haven't the control you once had.

Betty 2

Hugs,

Deanna

Betty 2

WoooooooooWoooooooooooooo !!!!!!!! Am dancin' here in SE TX tonight !!!!!!!!! I lost 6 3/4 lbs tonight !!!!!!! Couldn't believe it !!!!!!!! Was sooooooo happy !!!!! Have been Best Loser now for 2 weeks in a row !!!!!! Happy, happy, happy !!!!!!!!!! Hugs and best wishes to all !!!!!!! Randie

Randie that is fantastic a great loss. No wonder you are dancing, You go girl!!!!

Betty 2

WoooooooooWoooooooooooooo !!!!!!!! Am dancin' here in SE TX tonight !!!!!!!!! I lost 6 3/4 lbs tonight !!!!!!! Couldn't believe it !!!!!!!! Was sooooooo happy !!!!! Have been Best Loser now for 2 weeks in a row !!!!!! Happy, happy, happy !!!!!!!!!! Hugs and best wishes to all !!!!!!! Randie

Randie that is fantastic a great loss. No wonder you are dancing, You go girl!!!!

Betty 2

Betty 2

Hang in there. I am confident that things will get back in balance for you.

Have a better week and don't give up.

TOPS hugs and smiles,

Beth"Glaze, Deanna/Larry" wrote:

Yes, Randie, I'm feeling much better - thanks for asking. Right now, I'm just very discouraged. I hate being out of leeway - whether it's caused by the meds or not - it's just bad for my self-esteem. I just can't bear to say I'm still on medical excuse and don't know when I'll get the pounds off. Right now, I'm in the middle of a pity-party, but I know it will get better. Now that we have the meds balanced, we're working on the side effects.

Hugs,

Deanna

Gosh, Randie, you certainly have something to dance about. That's a fantastic loss. Keep doing what you're doing - it's working.

Hugs,

Deanna

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BethRandie wrote:

BethRandie wrote:

Wow, Randie!! When you do it, you do it good, don't you girl???

Congrats on a fantabulous loss!! (And I LOVE the dancing bear)

(((HUGS))):)

Clara

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/82 - Release Date: 8/25/2005

Clara

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/82 - Release Date: 8/25/2005

Thanks Beth !!!!!! Appreciate it !!!!! Hugs, Randie

BethRandie wrote:

Thanks Clara !!!! It means a lot !!! Hugs, Randie

Clara

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/82 - Release Date: 8/25/2005

Thanks Clara !!!! It means a lot !!! Hugs, Randie

Clara

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/82 - Release Date: 8/25/2005

Thanks so much Betty2 !!!!!!!!! Appreciate it !!!!!!! Hugs, Randie

Thanks bunches, Barbara !!!!!!!!! I appreciate it !! AND I can't wait to see more travel pictures --- all you can send !!!!!!! Makes me think I'm there --- of course, not the REAL thing ~~ But I love seeing them !!!!!!!!! Hugs, Randie

Congratulations Randie!

Barbara

Thanks bunches, Barbara !!!!!!!!! I appreciate it !! AND I can't wait to see more travel pictures --- all you can send !!!!!!! Makes me think I'm there --- of course, not the REAL thing ~~ But I love seeing them !!!!!!!!! Hugs, Randie

Congratulations Randie!

Barbara

Congratulations Randie!

Barbara