RemedySpot.com

Re: DANCIN' in SE Texas !!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you.

Keep up the great work!!!! Love pepperRandie wrote:

WoooooooooWoooooooooooooo !!!!!!!! Am dancin' here in SE TX tonight !!!!!!!!! I lost 6 3/4 lbs tonight !!!!!!! Couldn't believe it !!!!!!!! Was sooooooo happy !!!!! Have been Best Loser now for 2 weeks in a row !!!!!! Happy, happy, happy !!!!!!!!!! Hugs and best wishes to all !!!!!!! Randie

Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WoooooooooWoooooooooooooo !!!!!!!! Am dancin' here in SE TX tonight !!!!!!!!! I lost 6 3/4 lbs tonight !!!!!!! Couldn't believe it !!!!!!!! Was sooooooo happy !!!!! Have been Best Loser now for 2 weeks in a row !!!!!! Happy, happy, happy !!!!!!!!!! Hugs and best wishes to all !!!!!!! Randie

Thank you, Pepper !!!!!! I appreciate it !!!!!!!! Love, Randie

whoo hoo! way to go Randie! I'm happy dancin with you over here too! That's awesome!! Keep it up!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

http://www.texastops.org

email: topsmama@...

Melody's Christmas present to Levona:

Lighting the Way to Century Club In Waiting together!

(the light may be flickering, but it's still lit LOL)

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of Randie Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 12:05 AMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: DANCIN' in SE Texas !!!!!!!!

whoo hoo! way to go Randie! I'm happy dancin with you over here too! That's awesome!! Keep it up!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of Randie Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 12:05 AMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: DANCIN' in SE Texas !!!!!!!!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!!!!!! Hugs, Randie

RE: DANCIN' in SE Texas !!!!!!!!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

Thanks so much, Deanna !!!!!! Hope you're feeling better !!!!Noticed you haven't been posting as much !!!!! Hugs, Randie

Gosh, Randie, you certainly have something to dance about. That's a fantastic loss. Keep doing what you're doing - it's working.

Hugs,

Deanna

Thanks so much, Deanna !!!!!! Hope you're feeling better !!!!Noticed you haven't been posting as much !!!!! Hugs, Randie

Gosh, Randie, you certainly have something to dance about. That's a fantastic loss. Keep doing what you're doing - it's working.

Hugs,

Deanna

Hugs,

Deanna

Yes, Randie, I'm feeling much better - thanks for asking. Right now, I'm just very discouraged. I hate being out of leeway - whether it's caused by the meds or not - it's just bad for my self-esteem. I just can't bear to say I'm still on medical excuse and don't know when I'll get the pounds off. Right now, I'm in the middle of a pity-party, but I know it will get better. Now that we have the meds balanced, we're working on the side effects.

Hugs,

Deanna

Hugs,

Deanna

You WILL get back in leeway Deanna !!!!!!! THINK POSITIVE !!!!!!!! A medical excuse IS a reason for being out of leeway !!!! You'll be back in leeway after you get your meds straightened out !!!!! I have FAITH in you !!!!!!! We ALL do !!!!!! Hugs, Randie

Hugs,

Deanna

You WILL get back in leeway Deanna !!!!!!! THINK POSITIVE !!!!!!!! A medical excuse IS a reason for being out of leeway !!!! You'll be back in leeway after you get your meds straightened out !!!!! I have FAITH in you !!!!!!! We ALL do !!!!!! Hugs, Randie

Hugs,

Deanna

Hugs,

Deanna

Thanks, Randie, for your kind words. They are appreciated.

Hugs,

Deanna

Hugs,

Deanna

Thanks, Randie, for your kind words. They are appreciated.

Hugs,

Deanna

Hugs,

Deanna

Deanna sweetie! Don't get discouraged - medical excuse or not.....you are such an inspiration to so many of us!! I know it's hard, especially when it's out of your control - but you hang in there and it WILL even out eventually. You know we're all here for you anytime!!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of Glaze, Deanna/LarrySent: Friday, August 26, 2005 1:11 AMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: DANCIN' in SE Texas !!!!!!!!

Yes, Randie, I'm feeling much better - thanks for asking. Right now, I'm just very discouraged. I hate being out of leeway - whether it's caused by the meds or not - it's just bad for my self-esteem. I just can't bear to say I'm still on medical excuse and don't know when I'll get the pounds off. Right now, I'm in the middle of a pity-party, but I know it will get better. Now that we have the meds balanced, we're working on the side effects.

Hugs,

Deanna

Hugs,

Deanna

Deanna sweetie! Don't get discouraged - medical excuse or not.....you are such an inspiration to so many of us!! I know it's hard, especially when it's out of your control - but you hang in there and it WILL even out eventually. You know we're all here for you anytime!!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of Glaze, Deanna/LarrySent: Friday, August 26, 2005 1:11 AMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: DANCIN' in SE Texas !!!!!!!!

Hugs,

Deanna

Hugs,

Deanna