Guest guest

Hey! there ya go! now yer thinkin!!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

http://www.texastops.org

email: topsmama@...

GLUG! GLUG! GLUG! Lost that poor little fish completely

this week! Down he went...hook, line & sinker :(

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of PattycakesSent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 3:58 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Are we missing out, Randi

I don't know about any others but I think Kay did a great job. I hate it when you go to something and you spend half the time waiting for the organizers to gettheir act together. This was not the case on Saturday. Everything was on time, lunch was good, the door prizes were great. I didn't win but hoggy won 2! And I went home without my Thigh Master (blue balloon). Now a question. Is this how chapters raise money to go to SRD and such? Maybe I can talk my chapter into sponsoring one. They won't travel but maybe I can get one to come to us.

Grammy PatThe only way to find the limits of the possible is by going beyond them to the impossible.

-Arthur C. e

Randi, it doesn't matter to me which one we go to. I thought they already had the one in San . Did I misread Levonia's message?

Actually, I think the dancin' one sounds like fun, but not knowing the date, I don't know if I'll be off that Saturday or not.

Wait a minute!! You have to get your husband's permission!! Boy am I glad I an single!!! lol

Randi, it doesn't matter to me which one we go to. I thought they already had the one in San . Did I misread Levonia's message?

Actually, I think the dancin' one sounds like fun, but not knowing the date, I don't know if I'll be off that Saturday or not.

Wait a minute!! You have to get your husband's permission!! Boy am I glad I an single!!! lol

You bet ya! We had ham, turkey, roast beef and ALL the trimmings at the one in Austin - the one in San they are having turkey dogs and all the fixin's....even offering smores for those who want them!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of juliakops@...Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 4:49 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Are we missing out, RandiLunch??? You get lunch at your day camp? We have to brown bag it!!!

You bet ya! We had ham, turkey, roast beef and ALL the trimmings at the one in Austin - the one in San they are having turkey dogs and all the fixin's....even offering smores for those who want them!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of juliakops@...Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 4:49 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Are we missing out, RandiLunch??? You get lunch at your day camp? We have to brown bag it!!!

Melody ~~~ Don't think I was so much as misinformed ~~ as in the wrong area for Fun Days !!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!! I think I could have a couple of my fellow area TOPS loopers agree with that !!!!!!!! Now REMEMBER --- I'm talking about my area !!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!! Hugs, Randie

Are we missing out, Randi

Randi, are we missing out or what?????Did you see all those pictures of "their" day camp (Fun Day)?Crafts??? Exercising with balloons??? Fishing????You said you have never been to one of our fun days~~~well, it's not like theirs!!! We are definitely going to have to pay them a visit next time they have a day camp!!!

Melody ~~~ Don't think I was so much as misinformed ~~ as in the wrong area for Fun Days !!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!! I think I could have a couple of my fellow area TOPS loopers agree with that !!!!!!!! Now REMEMBER --- I'm talking about my area !!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!! Hugs, Randie

Randi, are we missing out or what?????Did you see all those pictures of "their" day camp (Fun Day)?Crafts??? Exercising with balloons??? Fishing????You said you have never been to one of our fun days~~~well, it's not like theirs!!! We are definitely going to have to pay them a visit next time they have a day camp!!!

We are having day camp in San next week end the 27th. You guys are more than welcome to come. We always have a blast. I haven't been to one yet that wasn't fun. So try to come on down and visit.

Levona , Co-Leader TOPS #Tx 1454, Pleasantonclick here to email me

We are having day camp in San next week end the 27th. You guys are more than welcome to come. We always have a blast. I haven't been to one yet that wasn't fun. So try to come on down and visit.

Sounds great -- will have to get hubby's 'approval' !!!!! Like asked -- what time do they begin and about what time do they end ? are you asking about the one this coming weekend or one of the 'dancing' ones ?!!!!!! Randie

Re: Are we missing out, Randi

Well, Randi, what do you think? Can we go?Levona, what time do these things start and what time are they usually over?

Sounds great -- will have to get hubby's 'approval' !!!!! Like asked -- what time do they begin and about what time do they end ? are you asking about the one this coming weekend or one of the 'dancing' ones ?!!!!!! Randie

Re: Are we missing out, Randi

Well, Randi, what do you think? Can we go?Levona, what time do these things start and what time are they usually over?

When we hosted a workshop at my chapter, we made a bunch of money for SRD, everyone in the chapter donated everything, for the lunch raffle auction etc. So we had hardly any expenses out of our club funds, so almost all the money we took in went to SRD fund. I think we made a donation to the church for the use of the room. It was quite a bit of work, but everybody, well almost everyone, chipped in and helped out. Most chapters charge around five dollars for lunch.

Well worth the effort, and it was a lot of fun too.

Hugs, Glo

Gloria Robbins11 year KOPS (9 consecutive)ukmumintexas@... or staynkops@...TOPS#TX1686 Bastrop (just east of Austin)Don't just wish....decide.If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.

When we hosted a workshop at my chapter, we made a bunch of money for SRD, everyone in the chapter donated everything, for the lunch raffle auction etc. So we had hardly any expenses out of our club funds, so almost all the money we took in went to SRD fund. I think we made a donation to the church for the use of the room. It was quite a bit of work, but everybody, well almost everyone, chipped in and helped out. Most chapters charge around five dollars for lunch.

Hugs, Glo

Gloria Robbins11 year KOPS (9 consecutive)ukmumintexas@... or staynkops@...TOPS#TX1686 Bastrop (just east of Austin)Don't just wish....decide.If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.

You're not kidding Glo!

It really is a lot of work but soooo worth the effort! My poor chapter literally CRAWLED out of the building when our Fun Day was over, but it was definitely worth all the work - we bought our digital scale, paid for SRD and still had money left for next year! I highly recommed hosting a FunDay to everyone :)

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of staynkops@...Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 8:45 AMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Are we missing out, Randi

Hugs, Glo

You're not kidding Glo!

It really is a lot of work but soooo worth the effort! My poor chapter literally CRAWLED out of the building when our Fun Day was over, but it was definitely worth all the work - we bought our digital scale, paid for SRD and still had money left for next year! I highly recommed hosting a FunDay to everyone :)

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of staynkops@...Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 8:45 AMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Are we missing out, Randi

Hugs, Glo

You're not kidding Glo!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

Hugs, Glo

O Melody you're so funny! Eloy.

--------- Re: Are we missing out, Randi

Randi, it doesn't matter to me which one we go to. I thought they already had the one in San . Did I misread Levonia's message? Actually, I think the dancin' one sounds like fun, but not knowing the date, I don't know if I'll be off that Saturday or not. Wait a minute!! You have to get your husband's permission!! Boy am I glad I an single!!! lol

Randi, it doesn't matter to me which one we go to. I thought they already had the one in San . Did I misread Levonia's message? Actually, I think the dancin' one sounds like fun, but not knowing the date, I don't know if I'll be off that Saturday or not. Wait a minute!! You have to get your husband's permission!! Boy am I glad I an single!!! lol