Re: New here - input requested

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi

It looks like everyone is pitching in with their thoughts and

suggestions...which is great, the more info you/we all have to work

with and to learn from the easier it is for us to understand what is

going on with our bodies and help you see what possibilities there

are getting on your feet and moving forwards......

I think Topper () asked you for more infomation...

however I don't remember if she asked you for this:

What was/is your Diagnosis? What did the Doc see that had him/her

start you on the Thyroid meds?

Now, for some reading material. These sites are really great and

have tons of info:

thyroid.about.com

www.thyroidmanager.org

www.thyrophoenix.com

I would suggest reading these websites from front to back, side to

side...There is a ton of info there and most of us, at one time or

another, have read the info on these sites, more than once for some

of us. Even if the chapter doesn't apply, one little comment, one

little tidbit may spark a chain of thoughts that may give you an

insight into one or more of your possible syptoms.

As for being hot....I have been in a " personal summer " for the last

5 years...walking around barefoot when there is 4 feet of snow out

the back door... when I was hyper I was cold, even in the middle of

the Arizona desert. Thus, the listing of symptoms are just that, a

list. Some of them may apply some of the time, while others may

apply most of the time.

The rule of thumb for taking Synthroid, or its generics, is to take

it on an empty stomach, at least 3 to 4 hours after your last meal

and at least 1 hour before your next meal.

Because of the way that this med is formulated, it needs the stomach

acids to break down into the useful compounds that it was formulated

into. (The sodium molecule has to be removed from the T4 hormone in

order for the T4 hormone to be absorbed from our stomach acids.)

Keep asking us questions please...it is by questions that we all

learn.

And you never know, one of your questions may cause a light bulb to

go off in someone elses mind... " ah ha, so that is what is

needed " ...etc..

Gossimer

>

> and everyone else, thank you all for your replies so far,

they

> have been helpful and encouraging.

>

> I have no copies of labs persay, because all there is in the print

out

> the doctor gets is TSH of 2.8.... the hospitals range is 0.4 to 4.0

>

> I take my dose when I get up in the middle of the night to use the

> washroom, usually between 2:30 and 4:00AM. I then get up at

6:30AM

> and take any other prescribed meds. I then usually take the

> multi-vitamin when I get to work after I have eaten breakfast,

usually

> about 10:00 AM. So I am spreading it all out. I had heard the

> thryoid med should be taken away from everything else.

>

> Prior to being on any thyroid meds I had hair loss, depression,

> fatigue plus the weight gain.... pretty much all the listed

symptoms

> except the intolerence for cold. I am always hot... perhaps a

hormone

> thing.

>

> If I did not answer anything else asked, it is because I do not

know

> the answer. Sorry.

>

Guest guest

That's an clue right there... if all he is testing is TSH, and still going by the outdated labs... he doesn't know how to treat thyroid disorder. Anything over 2.0 is suspect. Once on replacement hormone the value of TSH testing is GREATLY reduced... you need to know the levels of the thyroid hormones. TSH isn't a thyroid hormone, it's a pituitary hormone.. and it's activity can be skewed by any thyroid antibodies that may be present and by taking T4 only meds.

Taking your dose during the night... thats good.. as long as it's been at least four hours since your last meal... we have a few folks that dose during the night like that... makes mornings easier to manage.

You deleted my questions... Leaving the post your are responding to helps us to keep track of what we're talking about .....

Did I ask you about diagnosis? And could your remind me of your current dose and how long you've been on it?

You might want to be giving the doc a jingle and asking him to check your thyroid hormones... Free T4 and Free T3 and see how your body is responding to what you're taking now.... if he's not willing it might be time to go doc shopping.

Topper ()

ThyroPhoenix Donation Link:https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick & business=topper2%40juno%2ecom & item_name=ThyroPhoneix & no_shipping=0 & no_note=1 & tax=0 & currency_code=USD & bn=PP%2dDonationsBF & charset=UTF%2d8

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:04:56 -0000 "Chris" writes:

and everyone else, thank you all for your replies so far, theyhave been helpful and encouraging. I have no copies of labs persay, because all there is in the print outthe doctor gets is TSH of 2.8.... the hospitals range is 0.4 to 4.0I take my dose when I get up in the middle of the night to use thewashroom, usually between 2:30 and 4:00AM. I then get up at 6:30AMand take any other prescribed meds. I then usually take themulti-vitamin when I get to work after I have eaten breakfast, usuallyabout 10:00 AM. So I am spreading it all out. I had heard thethryoid med should be taken away from everything else. Prior to being on any thyroid meds I had hair loss, depression,fatigue plus the weight gain.... pretty much all the listed symptomsexcept the intolerence for cold. I am always hot... perhaps a hormonething. If I did not answer anything else asked, it is because I do not knowthe answer. Sorry.

Guest guest

That's an clue right there... if all he is testing is TSH, and still going by the outdated labs... he doesn't know how to treat thyroid disorder. Anything over 2.0 is suspect. Once on replacement hormone the value of TSH testing is GREATLY reduced... you need to know the levels of the thyroid hormones. TSH isn't a thyroid hormone, it's a pituitary hormone.. and it's activity can be skewed by any thyroid antibodies that may be present and by taking T4 only meds.

Taking your dose during the night... thats good.. as long as it's been at least four hours since your last meal... we have a few folks that dose during the night like that... makes mornings easier to manage.

You deleted my questions... Leaving the post your are responding to helps us to keep track of what we're talking about .....

Did I ask you about diagnosis? And could your remind me of your current dose and how long you've been on it?

You might want to be giving the doc a jingle and asking him to check your thyroid hormones... Free T4 and Free T3 and see how your body is responding to what you're taking now.... if he's not willing it might be time to go doc shopping.

Topper ()

ThyroPhoenix Donation Link:https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick & business=topper2%40juno%2ecom & item_name=ThyroPhoneix & no_shipping=0 & no_note=1 & tax=0 & currency_code=USD & bn=PP%2dDonationsBF & charset=UTF%2d8

and everyone else, thank you all for your replies so far, theyhave been helpful and encouraging. I have no copies of labs persay, because all there is in the print outthe doctor gets is TSH of 2.8.... the hospitals range is 0.4 to 4.0I take my dose when I get up in the middle of the night to use thewashroom, usually between 2:30 and 4:00AM. I then get up at 6:30AMand take any other prescribed meds. I then usually take themulti-vitamin when I get to work after I have eaten breakfast, usuallyabout 10:00 AM. So I am spreading it all out. I had heard thethryoid med should be taken away from everything else. Prior to being on any thyroid meds I had hair loss, depression,fatigue plus the weight gain.... pretty much all the listed symptomsexcept the intolerence for cold. I am always hot... perhaps a hormonething. If I did not answer anything else asked, it is because I do not knowthe answer. Sorry.

Guest guest

Topper ()

Guest guest

Until you get your thyroid levels where they need to be it's best, in my opinion, of course, to only exercise to tolerance... to push beyond that only causes your body more stress, fatigue and injury.....

That is interesting... can't get settled down to get a full night's sleep on weekdays but crash on weekends.... hmmm... hint of adrenal fatigue here... anyone.... comments?

I wonder if reducing the stress of the workouts will allow you to get more sleep during the week... The lack of dreaming is another clue toward adrenal fatigue...

Topper ()

Topper ()Yahoo IM: toppertwoSkype: topperlinda

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:11:50 -0000 "Chris" writes:

, I will cut back on the type of exercises I do. I will do mostlytreadmill (walking) and I feel I need to do at least that 3 x a weekor my energy seems to go way down. I will not focus so much on theweight program my coach has me on. Sleep, well. I have never needed sleep during the week. I used toonly live on 4-1/2 to 5 hours a night, that is up to 6 hours. I can'tmake myself go to bed any earlier than that, I've tried. I fallasleep very fast and stay asleep all night except for one bathroomtrip in which I fall right back to sleep. On weekends no problem, Isleep an average of 10 hours. I rarely, if ever, remember dreaming.

Guest guest

Until you get your thyroid levels where they need to be it's best, in my opinion, of course, to only exercise to tolerance... to push beyond that only causes your body more stress, fatigue and injury.....

That is interesting... can't get settled down to get a full night's sleep on weekdays but crash on weekends.... hmmm... hint of adrenal fatigue here... anyone.... comments?

I wonder if reducing the stress of the workouts will allow you to get more sleep during the week... The lack of dreaming is another clue toward adrenal fatigue...

Topper ()

, I will cut back on the type of exercises I do. I will do mostlytreadmill (walking) and I feel I need to do at least that 3 x a weekor my energy seems to go way down. I will not focus so much on theweight program my coach has me on. Sleep, well. I have never needed sleep during the week. I used toonly live on 4-1/2 to 5 hours a night, that is up to 6 hours. I can'tmake myself go to bed any earlier than that, I've tried. I fallasleep very fast and stay asleep all night except for one bathroomtrip in which I fall right back to sleep. On weekends no problem, Isleep an average of 10 hours. I rarely, if ever, remember dreaming.

Guest guest

Topper ()

Guest guest

A pound of anything is exactly the same weight as a pound of anything else... but a pound of muscle takes up less space in the body, under the skin, than a pound of fat.

So a person that is exercising and not seeing the scale go down, but finds that their clothes are fitting looser is a person that is losing fat and growing muscle....

Topper ()

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:14:25 -0000 "Chris" writes:

--- jhaniese hubbard wrote:> You do know that muscle is 3 times heavier than fat,> right? If you are execising you may be gaining muscle> not fat. Hope that helps.I actually have been told by my coach and doctor that that is actuallya myth. If you take a pound of muscle and put it next to a pound offat, a pound is a pound no matter how you cut it. The muscle just isa smaller mass. Muscle is more condenced then fat. That's what I'vebeen told many times.

Guest guest

A pound of anything is exactly the same weight as a pound of anything else... but a pound of muscle takes up less space in the body, under the skin, than a pound of fat.

So a person that is exercising and not seeing the scale go down, but finds that their clothes are fitting looser is a person that is losing fat and growing muscle....

Topper ()

--- jhaniese hubbard wrote:> You do know that muscle is 3 times heavier than fat,> right? If you are execising you may be gaining muscle> not fat. Hope that helps.I actually have been told by my coach and doctor that that is actuallya myth. If you take a pound of muscle and put it next to a pound offat, a pound is a pound no matter how you cut it. The muscle just isa smaller mass. Muscle is more condenced then fat. That's what I'vebeen told many times.

Guest guest

Topper ()

Guest guest

Loved the analogy !

It really fits!

Topper ()

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:08:54 -0500 " Teague" writes:

< snip >

imagine this... let's say your car needs an oil change and is a quart low because it's been over 3000 miles... because of this you notice you aren't getting good mileage with your gas (your body can't burn it's fuel properly), you also notice your engine knocking (your fluids aren't lubricating the pistons like they should), your car sounds terrible (because it is forced to work harder with less vital nutrient), and you're temperature won't be regulated so you'll always run hot or cold. if you don't add oil (replacement fuels) your car will continue to wear down and burn out. your engine will cease up (due to malnourishment) and everything will shut down (dead). however, if you always keep the oil changed and fluids filled, you will get a much better time with your vehicle and over all you will have less strain on it's enternal system.

this is much like what happens when we don't get enough thyroid hormone. it effects everything else in our body in ways doctors haven't figured out yet, it's THAT essential.

< snip >

Guest guest

Loved the analogy !

It really fits!

Topper ()

< snip >

imagine this... let's say your car needs an oil change and is a quart low because it's been over 3000 miles... because of this you notice you aren't getting good mileage with your gas (your body can't burn it's fuel properly), you also notice your engine knocking (your fluids aren't lubricating the pistons like they should), your car sounds terrible (because it is forced to work harder with less vital nutrient), and you're temperature won't be regulated so you'll always run hot or cold. if you don't add oil (replacement fuels) your car will continue to wear down and burn out. your engine will cease up (due to malnourishment) and everything will shut down (dead). however, if you always keep the oil changed and fluids filled, you will get a much better time with your vehicle and over all you will have less strain on it's enternal system.

this is much like what happens when we don't get enough thyroid hormone. it effects everything else in our body in ways doctors haven't figured out yet, it's THAT essential.

< snip >

Guest guest

Loved the analogy !

It really fits!

Topper ()

< snip >

< snip >

Guest guest

I went and looked up Selenium overdose to see what it can do to you. So, I assume we should NOT take Selenium unless we get a blood level first? This is scary since my daughter's neurologist told us to put her on Selenium. I went and got Selenium from the Health food store, which she has been taking for quite a while now. Well, according to the page I saw, she is taking wayyyyy too much for her age (7), even too much for my age. The doc never said how many mcg to give her.

Also on that same page was a list of foods which are good for raising your Selenium. Here it is....

Selenium Sources:

Eggs, onions, garlic, brazil nuts, seafood / shellfish,

brewer's yeast, whole grains, wheat germ

This is where I got it...

http://www.acu-cell.com/ses.html

-- Original Message -----

To: The_Thyroid_Support_Group

Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 2:04 AM

Subject: Re: New here - input requested

Hi,First off, doubling your dosage could be all the you need. Going from 1/2 to 1 full mg is quite an increase. It may not be....As it took a while, days-weeks-months-years for your body to get this low, "Hypo" as you called it, it may take this long to see the other side of the mountain. For each dosage change we all must give our bodies time to adjust to the new dosage...thus 6 to 8 weeks between each change in dosage... There is no miracle cure for what we have other than time and PATIENCE. Patience with the dosage and patience with the body and patience with the body while it tries to help you find the new you....There is no going back to the old you...thats gone...all you need to work towards is the new you that is yet to be discovered.Now, YOU NEED TO GIVE THE BODY A CHANCE TO SLEEP EACH AND EVERY DAY RIGHT NOW...YOUR BODY IS SICK and you need to give it a chance to get better...pushing it to the gym and not giving it a chance to rest every day is not very wise...you are asking for problems not only with your Thyroid gland but your Adrenal gland as well...and perhaps other major organs in a domino's effect. Many of us who have been working with our Thryoids for a while have found that our bodies need more of certain vitamins and minerals that those people that supposedly have normal bodies. Thus the question about whether you take extra Vit B. complex:B12, B6, B2, Folic Acid, etc. are burned up faster by people with malfunctioning thyroids. Or not utilized correctly and thus more needs to be supplied to the body so that is can get what it needs. The same might be said for Iron. Selenium is used by our bodies to help convert the storage hormone over to the energy hormones.Selenium from Brazil nuts is a great source of raw Selenium...and as you mentioned, please limit yourself to a few (3-4). Eating too many over a period of time, can bring on an overdose of Selenium minerals in the bodies system... Oh, one thing...Selenium does not "regulate" your Thyroid. Selenium is used by the body to break down the Thyroid hormones into the usable components. Too much Selenium, well, it isn't pretty. We all understand your concern about your weight, however, your bodies health and your mental health should be your #1 concern right now. Pushing your body to the point of collapse every weekend is a sure way of killing yourself. You of all people should know that you have to listen to your body, if you don't your body will eventually die from abuse...then what?My recommendation, for whats its worth...: Take the increase in the dosage. and then be Patient with your body and treat it like it is the temple that it is. Feed it HEATHY FOODS, not junk food and not fast foods. Give it the vitamins and minerals that it needs. (This group has been there, done that, thus we can help suggest what vits and mins might help your body feel better). Give it 9 or 10 hours of sleep every night, if that is what your body needs right now...two, three, four or more months from now it may not need so much, but right now treat it like it needs to be treated. Like it is crying out to you.Gossimer >> Hi, I just have a minute to reply. Thank you for your response. > > My hospitals TSH range goes only from 0.4 to 4.0... my highest being > 3.9> > I do take a multi-vitamin with Selenium. I do not take Vit B or > Iron supplement... why would you think I would need this if both > are in my multi-v?> > I have heard of eating Brazil nuts and that they help with > regulating thryoid, I was considering picking some up. I hear you > only should eat 1-2 nuts a day to get benefit, and to not really go > too much more than that. Anyone heard of this also? > > I wish I could heed your advise about time for myself, ie mediation, > etc. I have a very stressful job, and then I go to the Y forcing > myself to exercise 3-4 days a week... I find this stressful, > not "me" time, that is for sure. The most rest and relaxation I > have is Saturday and Sunday. That is when I unwind, take bubble > baths and sleep 10+ hours a night. I sure look forward to those > weekends.> > I find myself during the week, drinking coffee a couple times a day > because of my lack of energy from the hypo. Sometimes I just feel > like crawling on my hands and knees because my energy is so sapped. > I am also getting very depressed about the weight thing-- very much > so. > > I hope this doubling the med dose is the trick, or at least a help. > I can't wait to find out.>

Guest guest

I went and looked up Selenium overdose to see what it can do to you. So, I assume we should NOT take Selenium unless we get a blood level first? This is scary since my daughter's neurologist told us to put her on Selenium. I went and got Selenium from the Health food store, which she has been taking for quite a while now. Well, according to the page I saw, she is taking wayyyyy too much for her age (7), even too much for my age. The doc never said how many mcg to give her.

Also on that same page was a list of foods which are good for raising your Selenium. Here it is....

Selenium Sources:

Hi,First off, doubling your dosage could be all the you need. Going from 1/2 to 1 full mg is quite an increase. It may not be....As it took a while, days-weeks-months-years for your body to get this low, "Hypo" as you called it, it may take this long to see the other side of the mountain. For each dosage change we all must give our bodies time to adjust to the new dosage...thus 6 to 8 weeks between each change in dosage... There is no miracle cure for what we have other than time and PATIENCE. Patience with the dosage and patience with the body and patience with the body while it tries to help you find the new you....There is no going back to the old you...thats gone...all you need to work towards is the new you that is yet to be discovered.Now, YOU NEED TO GIVE THE BODY A CHANCE TO SLEEP EACH AND EVERY DAY RIGHT NOW...YOUR BODY IS SICK and you need to give it a chance to get better...pushing it to the gym and not giving it a chance to rest every day is not very wise...you are asking for problems not only with your Thyroid gland but your Adrenal gland as well...and perhaps other major organs in a domino's effect. Many of us who have been working with our Thryoids for a while have found that our bodies need more of certain vitamins and minerals that those people that supposedly have normal bodies. Thus the question about whether you take extra Vit B. complex:B12, B6, B2, Folic Acid, etc. are burned up faster by people with malfunctioning thyroids. Or not utilized correctly and thus more needs to be supplied to the body so that is can get what it needs. The same might be said for Iron. Selenium is used by our bodies to help convert the storage hormone over to the energy hormones.Selenium from Brazil nuts is a great source of raw Selenium...and as you mentioned, please limit yourself to a few (3-4). Eating too many over a period of time, can bring on an overdose of Selenium minerals in the bodies system... Oh, one thing...Selenium does not "regulate" your Thyroid. Selenium is used by the body to break down the Thyroid hormones into the usable components. Too much Selenium, well, it isn't pretty. We all understand your concern about your weight, however, your bodies health and your mental health should be your #1 concern right now. Pushing your body to the point of collapse every weekend is a sure way of killing yourself. You of all people should know that you have to listen to your body, if you don't your body will eventually die from abuse...then what?My recommendation, for whats its worth...: Take the increase in the dosage. and then be Patient with your body and treat it like it is the temple that it is. Feed it HEATHY FOODS, not junk food and not fast foods. Give it the vitamins and minerals that it needs. (This group has been there, done that, thus we can help suggest what vits and mins might help your body feel better). Give it 9 or 10 hours of sleep every night, if that is what your body needs right now...two, three, four or more months from now it may not need so much, but right now treat it like it needs to be treated. Like it is crying out to you.Gossimer >> Hi, I just have a minute to reply. Thank you for your response. > > My hospitals TSH range goes only from 0.4 to 4.0... my highest being > 3.9> > I do take a multi-vitamin with Selenium. I do not take Vit B or > Iron supplement... why would you think I would need this if both > are in my multi-v?> > I have heard of eating Brazil nuts and that they help with > regulating thryoid, I was considering picking some up. I hear you > only should eat 1-2 nuts a day to get benefit, and to not really go > too much more than that. Anyone heard of this also? > > I wish I could heed your advise about time for myself, ie mediation, > etc. I have a very stressful job, and then I go to the Y forcing > myself to exercise 3-4 days a week... I find this stressful, > not "me" time, that is for sure. The most rest and relaxation I > have is Saturday and Sunday. That is when I unwind, take bubble > baths and sleep 10+ hours a night. I sure look forward to those > weekends.> > I find myself during the week, drinking coffee a couple times a day > because of my lack of energy from the hypo. Sometimes I just feel > like crawling on my hands and knees because my energy is so sapped. > I am also getting very depressed about the weight thing-- very much > so. > > I hope this doubling the med dose is the trick, or at least a help. > I can't wait to find out.>

Guest guest

Selenium Sources:

Guest guest

I had added Selenium (200 mcg) to my daily regimen in January. I have been having more and more issues of upper body (arm) fatigue/internal trembles and then last weekend had a most bizarre episode of blood sugar spiking (twice). I thought back to when did this all start and it began AFTER starting the Selenium, so I have discontinued it and the blood sugar is not causing the problem it had before and the shakes have improved. My blood selenium level was mid-range, so I just should have called it a good one with what I was getting in my current supplements.

Sandy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

slkscb@... ~ Open RNY 12/8/03, 150 cm, Barix Clinics, 303/290 day of surgery/204 current/ goal is to be HEALTHY. Emergency appendectomy 11/1/04, Gallbladder 1/12/05. "Know your labs and track your trends."

Check out my gastric bypass journal at www.acdlady.com/WLS_1 for many educational links. My OH profile is at http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=M1062876220 I am not affiliated with the medical profession except as a proactive WLS post-op. "Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s." – Wilder

-- Re: Re: New here - input requested

Selenium Sources:

Guest guest

I had added Selenium (200 mcg) to my daily regimen in January. I have been having more and more issues of upper body (arm) fatigue/internal trembles and then last weekend had a most bizarre episode of blood sugar spiking (twice). I thought back to when did this all start and it began AFTER starting the Selenium, so I have discontinued it and the blood sugar is not causing the problem it had before and the shakes have improved. My blood selenium level was mid-range, so I just should have called it a good one with what I was getting in my current supplements.

Sandy

slkscb@... ~ Open RNY 12/8/03, 150 cm, Barix Clinics, 303/290 day of surgery/204 current/ goal is to be HEALTHY. Emergency appendectomy 11/1/04, Gallbladder 1/12/05. "Know your labs and track your trends."

Check out my gastric bypass journal at www.acdlady.com/WLS_1 for many educational links. My OH profile is at http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=M1062876220 I am not affiliated with the medical profession except as a proactive WLS post-op. "Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s." – Wilder

Selenium Sources:

Guest guest

Sandy

Selenium Sources:

Guest guest

Can you tell me where to find this info so that I can take it to my doc. Why do the labs still use .3-5.5 then? If they used the right range, I wouldn't be having a problem convincing someone this might be my problem.

Chrissie

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 7:11 AM...snip...One of the problems here is that your hospital is using an outdate range for the TSH, it was changed more than two years ago, it's now .3 to 3.0 which means you are over range. AND anything over 2.0 is considered a cause for further testing to find out what is causing the TSH to be so high. ...snip...

Guest guest

Can you tell me where to find this info so that I can take it to my doc. Why do the labs still use .3-5.5 then? If they used the right range, I wouldn't be having a problem convincing someone this might be my problem.

Chrissie

Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 7:11 AM...snip...One of the problems here is that your hospital is using an outdate range for the TSH, it was changed more than two years ago, it's now .3 to 3.0 which means you are over range. AND anything over 2.0 is considered a cause for further testing to find out what is causing the TSH to be so high. ...snip...

Guest guest

Chrissie

Guest guest

Here is a link with an excellent chart... whether or not the doc will abide by it... no telling..but it shows how the ranges were determined and also says to check frees....

http://www.thyroid.org.au/Information/NormalTSH.html

Topper ()

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:11:28 -0500 "shihtzumom" writes:

Chrissie

Guest guest

Here is a link with an excellent chart... whether or not the doc will abide by it... no telling..but it shows how the ranges were determined and also says to check frees....

http://www.thyroid.org.au/Information/NormalTSH.html

Topper ()

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:11:28 -0500 "shihtzumom" writes:

Chrissie

Guest guest

--- topper2@... wrote:

> That is interesting... can't get settled down to get a full night's

sleep

> on weekdays but crash on weekends.... hmmm... hint of adrenal

fatigue here

No, sorry I was not clear. I don't crash on weekends. On weekdays

when I go to bed at Midnight, I MAKE myself go to bed (thus getting 6

hours of sleep). On nights when I do not have to work, I am up until

1AM, 2AM, sometime 3AM... then I sleep until maybe noon the next day,

sometimes later. I always referred to myself as a " night owl " . I've