RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Armour-hypo advice?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Every body is different, just like everybody is different. This may be a good combo for you, but make sure you do not over do it. I would only take the pills on the days you feel you need them rather than every day... or 1/4 them if you're taking a whole pill and see how that does you. If you work up small, you have less of a chance of crashing later. Anyone else???

Re: Armour-hypo advice?

<Thanks and KatsOK well I took one adrenal support tab yesterday before this discussion, but will leave it now for the time being.One thing I do notice is that I have had two "good" days in a row (yesterday and today) when over the past four weeks the good days have been every 3-4 days. Could this be the adrenal support and does it indicate a clearer path for me personally on whether to take it with Armour or not?Katy--- In The_Thyroid_Support_Group , "kats3boys" >> Adrenals get exhausted because of low thyroid levels.. Supporting > the adrenals is usually a good idea..with proper functioning > adrenals your body will be able to use the armour better.> My only thought is with labs coming so quick and you expecting an > increase is to wait, take the increase for a few weeks so your body > adjusts and then start the adrenals..if the doc wants you to wait on > an increase then start the adrenals now. Once you wake up the > adrenals and are on proper thyroid replacement levels you may not > need to continue taking the adrenal support.. the adrenal glands > were meant to support themselves..but depending on how exhausted > they are they may need to wake up slowly..> But being so close to labs and so close to getting your Armour > increased I would wait..and remember not to take Armour on lab day > before labs..> > Kats3boys>