RemedySpot.com

Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

No... I mean how often have you spoken to someone in person and the conversation diverts to something else,... do you stop them mid sentence and tell them you cannot finish this conversation with them b/c it has strayed off topic?

I want to be able to associate things with iodine supp... if someone tells me their foot cramped up and a couple other peopls say hey yeah that happened too... well maybe we will discover there is a side effect to look out for... You can't do that if you are only ever discussing " iodine protocol. "

That's why I love THIS list. People accept off-topic conversations as normal and just use their delete key at home. :-)

I seriously hate the stopping of threads! SO annoying. I sorta get the point,(it does mean lots of posts about non iodine) but think its more annoying to constantly see posts to go to the other board than the added posts. And well, it all goes together ! So not really " off " topic in my opinion. Except maybe the pretty long multiple post discussions on crops and food supply :P

I thought i was the only one bugged by that!

Cheryl

>

> What was complicated was all the back and forth controversy, stuff way over

> my head, referring to websites and books I hadn't read, and then when

> conversation got interesting, the moderator putting the smack down on OT

> conversations. I was actually learning from the OT stuff.

>

> So I turned the mail off. Joined the OT list.

>

> Since then we found out my daughter has Hashi's, so I don't want to add that

> to the mix till we do bloodwork to see if the LDN is helping with the

> antibodies.

>

> I have been using the minimally processed sea salt more regularly.

>

-- Toni------Mind like a steel trap...Rusty and illegal in 37 states.

No... I mean how often have you spoken to someone in person and the conversation diverts to something else,... do you stop them mid sentence and tell them you cannot finish this conversation with them b/c it has strayed off topic?

I want to be able to associate things with iodine supp... if someone tells me their foot cramped up and a couple other peopls say hey yeah that happened too... well maybe we will discover there is a side effect to look out for... You can't do that if you are only ever discussing " iodine protocol. "

That's why I love THIS list. People accept off-topic conversations as normal and just use their delete key at home. :-)

I seriously hate the stopping of threads! SO annoying. I sorta get the point,(it does mean lots of posts about non iodine) but think its more annoying to constantly see posts to go to the other board than the added posts. And well, it all goes together ! So not really " off " topic in my opinion. Except maybe the pretty long multiple post discussions on crops and food supply :P

I thought i was the only one bugged by that!

Cheryl

>

> What was complicated was all the back and forth controversy, stuff way over

> my head, referring to websites and books I hadn't read, and then when

> conversation got interesting, the moderator putting the smack down on OT

> conversations. I was actually learning from the OT stuff.

>

> So I turned the mail off. Joined the OT list.

>

> Since then we found out my daughter has Hashi's, so I don't want to add that

> to the mix till we do bloodwork to see if the LDN is helping with the

> antibodies.

>

> I have been using the minimally processed sea salt more regularly.

>

LOL - it drives me nuts....every time the topic gets interesting, they shut them down and tell them to go off list. A couple of times they've let them go, long enough to prove there are some very informed people on there.

And I agree, that's why I LOVE this list....I may not post a lot, but I always read :)

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sun, February 20, 2011 4:05:04 PMSubject: Re: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

No... I mean how often have you spoken to someone in person and the conversation diverts to something else,... do you stop them mid sentence and tell them you cannot finish this conversation with them b/c it has strayed off topic?I want to be able to associate things with iodine supp... if someone tells me their foot cramped up and a couple other peopls say hey yeah that happened too... well maybe we will discover there is a side effect to look out for... You can't do that if you are only ever discussing "iodine protocol."That's why I love THIS list. People accept off-topic conversations as normal and just use their delete key at home. :-)

I seriously hate the stopping of threads! SO annoying. I sorta get the point,(it does mean lots of posts about non iodine) but think its more annoying to constantly see posts to go to the other board than the added posts. And well, it all goes together ! So not really "off" topic in my opinion. Except maybe the pretty long multiple post discussions on crops and food supply :P I thought i was the only one bugged by that!

Cheryl >

> What was complicated was all the back and forth controversy, stuff way over> my head, referring to websites and books I hadn't read, and then when> conversation got interesting, the moderator putting the smack down on OT> conversations. I was actually learning from the OT stuff.> > So I turned the mail off. Joined the OT list.> > Since then we found out my daughter has Hashi's, so I don't want to add that> to the mix till we do bloodwork to see if the LDN is helping with the> antibodies.> > I have been using the minimally processed sea salt more regularly.>

LOL - it drives me nuts....every time the topic gets interesting, they shut them down and tell them to go off list. A couple of times they've let them go, long enough to prove there are some very informed people on there.

And I agree, that's why I LOVE this list....I may not post a lot, but I always read :)

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sun, February 20, 2011 4:05:04 PMSubject: Re: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

No... I mean how often have you spoken to someone in person and the conversation diverts to something else,... do you stop them mid sentence and tell them you cannot finish this conversation with them b/c it has strayed off topic?I want to be able to associate things with iodine supp... if someone tells me their foot cramped up and a couple other peopls say hey yeah that happened too... well maybe we will discover there is a side effect to look out for... You can't do that if you are only ever discussing "iodine protocol."That's why I love THIS list. People accept off-topic conversations as normal and just use their delete key at home. :-)

I seriously hate the stopping of threads! SO annoying. I sorta get the point,(it does mean lots of posts about non iodine) but think its more annoying to constantly see posts to go to the other board than the added posts. And well, it all goes together ! So not really "off" topic in my opinion. Except maybe the pretty long multiple post discussions on crops and food supply :P I thought i was the only one bugged by that!

Cheryl >

> What was complicated was all the back and forth controversy, stuff way over> my head, referring to websites and books I hadn't read, and then when> conversation got interesting, the moderator putting the smack down on OT> conversations. I was actually learning from the OT stuff.> > So I turned the mail off. Joined the OT list.> > Since then we found out my daughter has Hashi's, so I don't want to add that> to the mix till we do bloodwork to see if the LDN is helping with the> antibodies.> > I have been using the minimally processed sea salt more regularly.>

Sorry to ask AGAIN, but now I can't find the dosage you said to use.

You are so passionate about telling us about iodine that I

have to try it for my 6 year old non-verbal son.

If, as you say, iodine kills every parasite,

(I have not ever heard that from the little research I did on iodine).

However, anything is possible.

My childhood memories of gardening always put salt on

the cabbage to melt any slugs.

If autism is caused by a parasitic virus

( I am just as passionate about saying), you might have killed some

of the parasites, as you said depending on dosage,

and the virus is yet to treat.

Big gains on this site say a combo of olive leaf extract,

as well as VALTREX have helped. What do you think?

Sorry to ask AGAIN, but now I can't find the dosage you said to use.

You are so passionate about telling us about iodine that I

have to try it for my 6 year old non-verbal son.

If, as you say, iodine kills every parasite,

(I have not ever heard that from the little research I did on iodine).

However, anything is possible.

My childhood memories of gardening always put salt on

the cabbage to melt any slugs.

If autism is caused by a parasitic virus

( I am just as passionate about saying), you might have killed some

of the parasites, as you said depending on dosage,

and the virus is yet to treat.

Big gains on this site say a combo of olive leaf extract,

as well as VALTREX have helped. What do you think?

Cheryl, Nope - you're not the only one. I joined the iodine group. Tried to get up to speed with the files but they were all over the place. And I found the moderator micromanaged threads wayyy too much. Understandable with such a busy group...it's just not my thing. So I get good prompts from you and do my own reading. Thanks for being here : )

-Tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sun, February 20, 2011 3:17:13 PMSubject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

I seriously hate the stopping of threads! SO annoying. I sorta get the point,(it does mean lots of posts about non iodine) but think its more annoying to constantly see posts to go to the other board than the added posts. And well, it all goes together ! So not really "off" topic in my opinion. Except maybe the pretty long multiple post discussions on crops and food supply :P I thought i was the only one bugged by that!Cheryl >> What was complicated was all the back and forth controversy, stuff way over> my head, referring to websites and books I hadn't read, and then when> conversation got interesting, the moderator putting the smack down on OT> conversations. I was actually

learning from the OT stuff.> > So I turned the mail off. Joined the OT list.> > Since then we found out my daughter has Hashi's, so I don't want to add that> to the mix till we do bloodwork to see if the LDN is helping with the> antibodies.> > I have been using the minimally processed sea salt more regularly.>

Cheryl, Nope - you're not the only one. I joined the iodine group. Tried to get up to speed with the files but they were all over the place. And I found the moderator micromanaged threads wayyy too much. Understandable with such a busy group...it's just not my thing. So I get good prompts from you and do my own reading. Thanks for being here : )

-Tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sun, February 20, 2011 3:17:13 PMSubject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

I seriously hate the stopping of threads! SO annoying. I sorta get the point,(it does mean lots of posts about non iodine) but think its more annoying to constantly see posts to go to the other board than the added posts. And well, it all goes together ! So not really "off" topic in my opinion. Except maybe the pretty long multiple post discussions on crops and food supply :P I thought i was the only one bugged by that!Cheryl >> What was complicated was all the back and forth controversy, stuff way over> my head, referring to websites and books I hadn't read, and then when> conversation got interesting, the moderator putting the smack down on OT> conversations. I was actually

learning from the OT stuff.> > So I turned the mail off. Joined the OT list.> > Since then we found out my daughter has Hashi's, so I don't want to add that> to the mix till we do bloodwork to see if the LDN is helping with the> antibodies.> > I have been using the minimally processed sea salt more regularly.>

this list, by far, is the best. And maybe it's just me, but I honestly don't mind hearing the same questions over and over again as new people jump on board. even when the answers are right in the files. I remember very well what it's like to be scared and confused and not really understanding what the heck is going on - only that I knew I had to do it. It's nice to have people going through the same thing reach out to you. And Toni is right on, I probably couldn't count the number of things I've learned here that were off topic. I probably also couldn't count the number of times I've sat at my computer in the quiet of the night laughing right out loud at some of the posts.....

-Tammy

Cheryl >

this list, by far, is the best. And maybe it's just me, but I honestly don't mind hearing the same questions over and over again as new people jump on board. even when the answers are right in the files. I remember very well what it's like to be scared and confused and not really understanding what the heck is going on - only that I knew I had to do it. It's nice to have people going through the same thing reach out to you. And Toni is right on, I probably couldn't count the number of things I've learned here that were off topic. I probably also couldn't count the number of times I've sat at my computer in the quiet of the night laughing right out loud at some of the posts.....

-Tammy

Cheryl >

I hate with a passion lists/boards where you join and ask a question and they point you to some FAQ, without even trying to answer your questions.People want and NEED to connect with each OTHER, not documents. :-) If I had a neighbor who did biomed, I probably wouldn't need the list to be my friends. LOL But since most of the world think we vitamin/diet people are cuckoo, here I be! ;-)

this list, by far, is the best.  And maybe it's just me, but I honestly don't mind hearing the same questions over and over again as new people jump on board.  even when the answers are right in the files.  I remember very well what it's like to be scared and confused and not really understanding what the heck is going on - only that I knew I had to do it.  It's nice to have people going through the same thing reach out to you.  And Toni is right on, I probably couldn't count the number of things I've learned here that were off topic.  I probably also couldn't count the number of times I've sat at my computer in the quiet of the night laughing right out loud at some of the posts.....

-Tammy-- Toni------Mind like a steel trap...Rusty and illegal in 37 states.

I hate with a passion lists/boards where you join and ask a question and they point you to some FAQ, without even trying to answer your questions.People want and NEED to connect with each OTHER, not documents. :-) If I had a neighbor who did biomed, I probably wouldn't need the list to be my friends. LOL But since most of the world think we vitamin/diet people are cuckoo, here I be! ;-)

this list, by far, is the best.  And maybe it's just me, but I honestly don't mind hearing the same questions over and over again as new people jump on board.  even when the answers are right in the files.  I remember very well what it's like to be scared and confused and not really understanding what the heck is going on - only that I knew I had to do it.  It's nice to have people going through the same thing reach out to you.  And Toni is right on, I probably couldn't count the number of things I've learned here that were off topic.  I probably also couldn't count the number of times I've sat at my computer in the quiet of the night laughing right out loud at some of the posts.....

-Tammy-- Toni------Mind like a steel trap...Rusty and illegal in 37 states.

Okay, so my son was vaccinated for Polio, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Meningitis all on the same day, after which he had a high fever and was never the same again. Based on the info below, I don't even see the need for an additional virus to come his way. Wouldn't his reaction to the vaccines be enough to result in the brain inflammation they speak of?Then look at the emergency symptoms, doesn't the change in mental function describe most of our kids? Yet the Public Health Unit here says don't worry about a fever and their symptoms, it's just a normal reaction to the vaccine. What's wrong with this picture?OK. What I have belived is that a parasitic virus causes autism.It is the virus that VALTREX is treating so effectively. But encephalitis is the brains reaction to this virus and the encephalits is causing:Brain swelling, unusual gait, and seizures. Does this make sense?DefinitionEncephalitis is irritation and swelling (inflammation) of the brain, usually due to infections.See also: MeningitisCauses, incidence, and risk factorsEncephalitis is most often caused by a viral infection. Many types of viruses may cause it. Exposure to viruses can occur through:Breathing in respiratory droplets from an infected personContaminated food or drinkInsect bitesSkin contactIn rural areas, arboviruses -- carried by mosquitoes or ticks, or accidentally ingested -- are the most common cause.In urban areas, enteroviruses are most common, including:sackievirusEchovirusPoliovirusOther viruses that can cause encephalitis include:AdenovirusCytomegalovirusEastern Equine Encephalitis VirusEpstein-Barr virusHerpes simplex infectionMeaslesMumpsRabiesRubellaVaricella (chickenpox or shingles)West Nile virusAIDS patients and others at high-risk can develop encephalitis due to parasites such as:Certain roundwormsCysticercosisToxoplasmosisAlthough most forms of encephalitis are caused by viruses, the condition may also be caused by bacterial diseases, such as:Lyme diseaseSyphilisTuberculosisExtremely rarely, an allergic reaction to vaccinations can cause encephalitis. Autoimmune disease and the effects of cancer can also cause encephalitis.Encephalitis is uncommon. The elderly and infants are more vulnerable and may have a more severe case of the disease.SymptomsWhen the virus enters the bloodstream, it may cause inflammation of brain tissue and surrounding membranes. White blood cells invade the brain tissue as they try to fight off the infection. The brain tissue swells (cerebral edema), which may destroy nerve cells, cause bleeding in the brain (intracerebral hemorrhage), and brain damage.Symptoms include:Clumsiness, unsteady gaitConfusion, disorientationDrowsinessFeverHeadacheIrritability or poor temper controlLight-sensitivityStiff neck and back (occasionally)VomitingEmergency symptoms:Loss of consciousness, poor responsiveness, stupor, comaMuscle weakness or paralysisSeizuresSudden change in mental functions:Diminished interest in daily activities"Flat" mood, lack of mood, or mood inappropriate for the situationImpaired judgmentInflexibility, extreme self-centeredness, indecisiveness, or withdrawal from social interactionMemory loss (amnesia), impaired short-term or long-term memory« Previous 1 2 3 Next »OK. What I have belived is that a parasitic virus causes autism.It is the virus that VALTREX is treating so effectively. But encephalitisis the brains reaction to this virus and the encephalits is causing:Brain swelling, unusual gait, and seizures. Does this make sense?

Okay, so my son was vaccinated for Polio, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Meningitis all on the same day, after which he had a high fever and was never the same again. Based on the info below, I don't even see the need for an additional virus to come his way. Wouldn't his reaction to the vaccines be enough to result in the brain inflammation they speak of?Then look at the emergency symptoms, doesn't the change in mental function describe most of our kids? Yet the Public Health Unit here says don't worry about a fever and their symptoms, it's just a normal reaction to the vaccine. What's wrong with this picture?OK. What I have belived is that a parasitic virus causes autism.It is the virus that VALTREX is treating so effectively. But encephalitis is the brains reaction to this virus and the encephalits is causing:Brain swelling, unusual gait, and seizures. Does this make sense?DefinitionEncephalitis is irritation and swelling (inflammation) of the brain, usually due to infections.See also: MeningitisCauses, incidence, and risk factorsEncephalitis is most often caused by a viral infection. Many types of viruses may cause it. Exposure to viruses can occur through:Breathing in respiratory droplets from an infected personContaminated food or drinkInsect bitesSkin contactIn rural areas, arboviruses -- carried by mosquitoes or ticks, or accidentally ingested -- are the most common cause.In urban areas, enteroviruses are most common, including:sackievirusEchovirusPoliovirusOther viruses that can cause encephalitis include:AdenovirusCytomegalovirusEastern Equine Encephalitis VirusEpstein-Barr virusHerpes simplex infectionMeaslesMumpsRabiesRubellaVaricella (chickenpox or shingles)West Nile virusAIDS patients and others at high-risk can develop encephalitis due to parasites such as:Certain roundwormsCysticercosisToxoplasmosisAlthough most forms of encephalitis are caused by viruses, the condition may also be caused by bacterial diseases, such as:Lyme diseaseSyphilisTuberculosisExtremely rarely, an allergic reaction to vaccinations can cause encephalitis. Autoimmune disease and the effects of cancer can also cause encephalitis.Encephalitis is uncommon. The elderly and infants are more vulnerable and may have a more severe case of the disease.SymptomsWhen the virus enters the bloodstream, it may cause inflammation of brain tissue and surrounding membranes. White blood cells invade the brain tissue as they try to fight off the infection. The brain tissue swells (cerebral edema), which may destroy nerve cells, cause bleeding in the brain (intracerebral hemorrhage), and brain damage.Symptoms include:Clumsiness, unsteady gaitConfusion, disorientationDrowsinessFeverHeadacheIrritability or poor temper controlLight-sensitivityStiff neck and back (occasionally)VomitingEmergency symptoms:Loss of consciousness, poor responsiveness, stupor, comaMuscle weakness or paralysisSeizuresSudden change in mental functions:Diminished interest in daily activities"Flat" mood, lack of mood, or mood inappropriate for the situationImpaired judgmentInflexibility, extreme self-centeredness, indecisiveness, or withdrawal from social interactionMemory loss (amnesia), impaired short-term or long-term memory« Previous 1 2 3 Next »OK. What I have belived is that a parasitic virus causes autism.It is the virus that VALTREX is treating so effectively. But encephalitisis the brains reaction to this virus and the encephalits is causing:Brain swelling, unusual gait, and seizures. Does this make sense?

I hate to hear the Paratrex is causing trouble. Foard seems to be doing well

with it so far. We had an appt. today with our parasite specialist, but they

needed to get another protocol for him because this time a different tapeworm

showed up. WTH? It's making me crazy.

Some good news, after this round of treatment, there was no vocal/visual

stimming today, and only one dose of charcoal. Ya know, the black walnut hull is

supposedly rich in vitamin A, C, iodine, selenium, all kinds of good stuff, so

maybe that's making a difference as well??? (at least I think all those things

are in there)

I sure hope it's getting better for you guys by now,

Amy

> > > >

> > > > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites

for these recent reasons:

> > > >

> > > > Chewing

> > > > Nose Picking

> > > > Tactile issues

> > > > Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)

> > > > VERBAL STIMMING

> > > >

> > > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not

digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite " flag " . My

son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish

Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.

> > > >

> > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never

had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.

> > > >

> > > > So I read in my reference book " Nutritional Healing " under the Parasite

diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA

CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.

> > > >

> > > > Any other parent treated parasites and found great gains?

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

stimming today, and only one dose of charcoal. Ya know, the black walnut hull is

are in there)

Amy

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Chewing

> > > > Nose Picking

> > > > Tactile issues

> > > > VERBAL STIMMING

> > > >

digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite " flag " . My

> > > >

> > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never

> > > >

> > > > So I read in my reference book " Nutritional Healing " under the Parasite

diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

are in there)

Amy

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Chewing

> > > > Nose Picking

> > > > Tactile issues

> > > > VERBAL STIMMING

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

I totally agree with the whole parasite thing! I am doing a parasite cleanse on myself and my son! I am also juicing carrots and an apple every day. Thanks for the beta carotene tip!! I am giving syntol as probiotic. I will try to find something with higher amounts of acidophilis. When I am 3 weeks in, I am going to do a liver flush to get rid of stones blocking ducts. Parasites cause stones in ducts in the liver, therefore; liver does not function properly and digestion is compromised. I will keep you updated.

Amy A.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Mon, February 21, 2011 8:17:46 PMSubject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

,I hate to hear the Paratrex is causing trouble. Foard seems to be doing well with it so far. We had an appt. today with our parasite specialist, but they needed to get another protocol for him because this time a different tapeworm showed up. WTH? It's making me crazy. Some good news, after this round of treatment, there was no vocal/visual stimming today, and only one dose of charcoal. Ya know, the black walnut hull is supposedly rich in vitamin A, C, iodine, selenium, all kinds of good stuff, so maybe that's making a difference as well??? (at least I think all those things are in there)I sure hope it's getting better for you guys by now,Amy> > > >> > > > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:> > > > > > > > Chewing> > > > Nose Picking> > > > Tactile issues> > > > Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)> > > > VERBAL STIMMING> > > > > > > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was

VERY low in IgA.> > > > > > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.> > > > > > > > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.> > > > > > > > Any other parent treated parasites and found great gains?> > > >> > >> >>

@Amy! You can try Kirkman's Lactobacillus -Duo.....it is high potency and has 45

billion cells vs. the standard 3 billion......it WORKS! Been giving to my 15

month old here and there and she is DUMPING yeasties!!

> > > > >

> > > > > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites

for

> >these recent reasons:

> > > > >

> > > > > Chewing

> > > > > Nose Picking

> > > > > Tactile issues

> > > > > Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)

> > > > > VERBAL STIMMING

> > > > >

> > > > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats

not

> >digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite " flag " .

My

> >son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish

> >Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.

> > > > >

> > > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son

never

> >had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.

> > > > >

> > > > > So I read in my reference book " Nutritional Healing " under the

Parasite

> >diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is

*BETA

> >CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.

> > > > >

> > > > > Any other parent treated parasites and found great gains?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Yes, it was whipworms...TSO, bred in Japan I believe. It is a porcine species, a

worm that resides in and infects pigs. It cannot reproduce in humans, that's why

it's ok to take as a remedy for IBS or Chron's. You take the eggs, they grow

into worms, and they leave your system before they are mature. Humans cannot

host these worms. The reason the researches are proposing that it works is that

it is a temporary infection in us, but it stimulates our immune system to do its

job. Google TSO and you'll find all kind of whacky info about this. They've

found that third world countries do not have IBS and Chron's as much as clean,

sanitized countries. The theory is that there is a symbiotic relationship...the

worms infect us, they help us stay healthy, and we send them on their way. Would

I give my family whipworm eggs? Ah...I don't think so. But, that's what the

google links said.

As for being " the norm " or not, I understand what Christel is saying. There are

worms/parasites in the earth, the dirt, our food, maybe our water. And obviously

we, as a species, live symbiotically with them. But...my son is not a typical

kid. He doesn't have a typical immune system, brain, gut, diet, or sensations.

You cannot extrapolate normal physiology onto a child that does not have normal

physiology. That is why he got autism in the first place...or it's because he

got autism. Depends on how you look at it. But years of diarrhea, cramping,

diaper rash, undigested food, failure to grow, and all the secondary things that

go with those...please don't tell me that it's ok to have worms growing in his

delicate intestines. Don't try to sell me a jar of probiotic protozoas, or a

fresh batch of tapeworms, or a salad bar of hookworms! LOL...clearly I have gone

too many days without sleep! :)

I am still looking for a good website that give signs and symptoms of

parasites...any suggestions? I've convinced my husband we need to treat viruses,

feed my boy low oxalates, and take iodine. I'm going to need reinforcements to

convince him that there may be parasites down there!

Thanks so much to all for the amazing info. I learn 100x more here than anywhere

else!

R

> > >

> > > actually it BEING the norm can means we are meant to co-exist, which is

> > the point of the whip worms, they keep the mucus in the gut like it should

> > (IGA lining) which you are also linking into the vit A discussion. it being

> > the norm and people NOT having problems WITH having them and our kids being

> > LOW in them and having issues WITH OUT Them suggests we NEED them for proper

> > health.....they treat by taking the the eggs of the whip worms which hatch

> > on their way down and take root (and before you get grossed out- it's really

> > no different then talking about probiotics) it's taking something that is in

> > all bodies (again we ALL have bacteria in our body, we all have yeast in our

> > body, we all have worms in our bodies, we all have parasites in our bodies)

> > its not just kids seeing benefits with the whip worms eggs, it also adults,

> > those with IBD and IBS completely better when reinhibited.....the theory is

> > from it allowing the body to have the mucus lineing that the person can't

> > produce and is our IGA production then needing this and THIS is why we are

> > low when we have IGA issues....

> > >

> > >

> > > From: T Lynn

> > > Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 11:26 PM

> > > To: mb12 valtrex

> > > Subject: Re: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Just because something is " the norm " , it does not necessarily make it Ok

> > or healthy. Why are GI kids low in whipworm? Could be due to alot of things.

> > Treaments for other symptoms might be killing them off. Bigger, stronger

> > invaders could be taking over....there's a number of possiblities. With that

> > said, there probably aren't as many NT kids walking around with these

> > problems because their bodies are healthy and strong enough to keep

> > parasites at a safe level. Let's not forget that these kids are so ill that

> > their bodies can not handle the same burden as an NT. So, just in the same

> > way many of our children will feel the effects of say... low vitamin d

> > levels more than an NT would, I'm sure the effects would be the same with

> > parasites. The majority of nt's are probably not seeing 3-4 days go by

> > without bowel movements. A chronically constipated child is a perfect host.

> > A child with leaky gut is a perfect host as parasites will develop from

> > undigested food rotting in the gut. These parasites are in a perfect

> > environment to not merely exist, but to thrive in great abundance.

> > >

> > > When a 4 year old child poops out a 7 1/2 foot tapeworm, I will never be

> > convinced that it wasn't affecting that baby's health. Thank God for

> > and Stan catching that.

> > >

> > > I recently watched a news piece about a woman who was undergoing

> > emergency brain surgery for a " tumor " that turned out to be a worm residing

> > on her brain. The surgeon said this is becoming more and more common and

> > instead of doctors seeing maybe one case in a lifetime, they are seeing

> > multiples!

> > > So this is something " NT " 's may be dealing with as well. Crazy.

> > >

> > > -Tammy

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ----------------------------------------------------------

> > > From: Christel Church <revchristelking@>

> >

> > > Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 10:10:45 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I hate to bust this thread but we ALL have worms, and parasites living in

> > our bodies, you can do a quick thread on whip worms and they find people

> > with GI issues are actually LOW in whip worms and it’s being used a

> > treatment. see you can't just look at what our kids have, you have to look

> > at what our kids have that NT kids don't have......

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > From: allrpossible@

> > > Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 9:39 PM

> > > Subject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like

> > > microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in

> > > all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he

> > > can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been

> > > discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the

> > > antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural

> > > things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still

> > > unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all

> > > pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also,

> > > keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation

> > > are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having

> > > worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of

> > > developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be

> > > aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also,

> > > Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism

> > > docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that

> > > knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.

> > >

> > > Love and prayers,

> > >

> > > Heidi N

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Toni

>

> ------

> Mind like a steel trap...

> Rusty and illegal in 37 states.

>

Yes, it was whipworms...TSO, bred in Japan I believe. It is a porcine species, a

worm that resides in and infects pigs. It cannot reproduce in humans, that's why

it is a temporary infection in us, but it stimulates our immune system to do its

worms infect us, they help us stay healthy, and we send them on their way. Would

google links said.

As for being " the norm " or not, I understand what Christel is saying. There are

worms/parasites in the earth, the dirt, our food, maybe our water. And obviously

diaper rash, undigested food, failure to grow, and all the secondary things that

fresh batch of tapeworms, or a salad bar of hookworms! LOL...clearly I have gone

parasites...any suggestions? I've convinced my husband we need to treat viruses,

Thanks so much to all for the amazing info. I learn 100x more here than anywhere

else!

R

> > >

> > LOW in them and having issues WITH OUT Them suggests we NEED them for proper

> > on their way down and take root (and before you get grossed out- it's really

> > no different then talking about probiotics) it's taking something that is in

> > all bodies (again we ALL have bacteria in our body, we all have yeast in our

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Just because something is " the norm " , it does not necessarily make it Ok

> > or healthy. Why are GI kids low in whipworm? Could be due to alot of things.

> > invaders could be taking over....there's a number of possiblities. With that

> > >

> > >

> > emergency brain surgery for a " tumor " that turned out to be a worm residing

> > multiples!

> > >

> > > -Tammy

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Love and prayers,

> > >

> > > Heidi N

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Toni

>

> ------

>

google links said.

else!

R

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > multiples!

> > >

> > > -Tammy

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Love and prayers,

> > >

> > > Heidi N

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Toni

>

> ------

>

Amy

Sorry to hear about the tapeworm but glad that the vocal stims are gone for you. My daughter is much calmer(knock on wood) the last couple of days, so it's definitely working on something. continued good luck to you.

I hate to hear the Paratrex is causing trouble. Foard seems to be doing well with it so far. We had an appt. today with our parasite specialist, but they needed to get another protocol for him because this time a different tapeworm showed up. WTH? It's making me crazy.

Some good news, after this round of treatment, there was no vocal/visual stimming today, and only one dose of charcoal. Ya know, the black walnut hull is supposedly rich in vitamin A, C, iodine, selenium, all kinds of good stuff, so maybe that's making a difference as well??? (at least I think all those things are in there)

Amy

> > > >

> > > > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:

> > > >

> > > > Chewing

> > > > Nose Picking

> > > > Tactile issues

> > > > VERBAL STIMMING

> > > >

> > > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.

> > > >

> > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.

> > > >

> > > > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Amy

Sorry to hear about the tapeworm but glad that the vocal stims are gone for you. My daughter is much calmer(knock on wood) the last couple of days, so it's definitely working on something. continued good luck to you.

I hate to hear the Paratrex is causing trouble. Foard seems to be doing well with it so far. We had an appt. today with our parasite specialist, but they needed to get another protocol for him because this time a different tapeworm showed up. WTH? It's making me crazy.

Some good news, after this round of treatment, there was no vocal/visual stimming today, and only one dose of charcoal. Ya know, the black walnut hull is supposedly rich in vitamin A, C, iodine, selenium, all kinds of good stuff, so maybe that's making a difference as well??? (at least I think all those things are in there)

Amy

> > > >

> > > > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:

> > > >

> > > > Chewing

> > > > Nose Picking

> > > > Tactile issues

> > > > VERBAL STIMMING

> > > >

> > > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.

> > > >

> > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.

> > > >

> > > > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>