RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

good morning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh, that's true. They don't tell you this stuff when they prescribe it! I'm allergic to Sulfa and Trimethoprim (in Bactrim) ... both of them, so my options are very limited.

That's why in a few months I'm going back to ony after sex.

Thank you for the warning!

Sharon

Re: Good Morning

Can you take anything daily? That's what I have to do now. :( But I haven't had any infections since I started taking my nitrofurantoin everyday.

Sharon

Guest guest

Oh, that's true. They don't tell you this stuff when they prescribe it! I'm allergic to Sulfa and Trimethoprim (in Bactrim) ... both of them, so my options are very limited.

That's why in a few months I'm going back to ony after sex.

Thank you for the warning!

Sharon

Can you take anything daily? That's what I have to do now. :( But I haven't had any infections since I started taking my nitrofurantoin everyday.

Sharon

Guest guest

Zanax is a benzodiazapine, a cousin to valium and is for anxiety. It tends to be very addictive and side effects are LACK of focus, memory, and ability.

Marilyn"Sharon M. " wrote:

OOh. Sorry you can't take Diflucan. :( Nitrofurantoin is Macrodantin brand antibiotic. It's specific to UTIs so it doesn't cause as much resistance as drugs like Levaquin. You can try taking it after sex or then daily. I have a few months more of daily dosing, then I'm going back to only taking it after intercourse.

FYI - avoid Monistat 1 like the plague - it's VERY irritating and not in a good spot to be irritated! ouch.

Why are you taking the Xanax with the Levaquin? Just wondering - the xanax is for bipolar, right?

I have had recurrent UTIs but I also had overactive bladder (at age 25) for a while. I found out I had endometriosis, and when that was removed, it improved on its own and I stopped my medication.

Good luck to you! I'm having trouble getting my reproductive endocrinologist to DO anything about my high TSH b/c I'm moving soon. I want to get this taken care of ASAP cause I've felt like someone else and like crap for quite some time. My husband doesn't even think I'm the same person.

Sharon

But I haven't had any infections since I started taking my nitrofurantoin everyday.

What is nitrofurantion?

I am taking the topamax, and xanax and tolerating it. Levaquin for the UTI's, but have to take the xanax with it! Get this, I can't even take Diflucan for the yeast infections, it makes me break out in blisters, it took two years to figure that one out!

Guest guest

Zanax is a benzodiazapine, a cousin to valium and is for anxiety. It tends to be very addictive and side effects are LACK of focus, memory, and ability.

Marilyn"Sharon M. " wrote:

OOh. Sorry you can't take Diflucan. :( Nitrofurantoin is Macrodantin brand antibiotic. It's specific to UTIs so it doesn't cause as much resistance as drugs like Levaquin. You can try taking it after sex or then daily. I have a few months more of daily dosing, then I'm going back to only taking it after intercourse.

FYI - avoid Monistat 1 like the plague - it's VERY irritating and not in a good spot to be irritated! ouch.

Why are you taking the Xanax with the Levaquin? Just wondering - the xanax is for bipolar, right?

I have had recurrent UTIs but I also had overactive bladder (at age 25) for a while. I found out I had endometriosis, and when that was removed, it improved on its own and I stopped my medication.

Good luck to you! I'm having trouble getting my reproductive endocrinologist to DO anything about my high TSH b/c I'm moving soon. I want to get this taken care of ASAP cause I've felt like someone else and like crap for quite some time. My husband doesn't even think I'm the same person.

Sharon

But I haven't had any infections since I started taking my nitrofurantoin everyday.

What is nitrofurantion?

I am taking the topamax, and xanax and tolerating it. Levaquin for the UTI's, but have to take the xanax with it! Get this, I can't even take Diflucan for the yeast infections, it makes me break out in blisters, it took two years to figure that one out!

Guest guest

everybody ,i hope you alll are having a great morning.welll this is my last good morning til i get back from portland,yipee yah yeah.we are leaving this evening to go to reginas staying there til saturday morning willl leave from there to go to houston .cliff has to go to houston tomorrow so he is going to check airport out see exactly were we got to go,were when we get there saturday morning we at least know were we going as welll a sthe place were we willl keep our car .i am getting real excited being my first time to ever fly .i got alll our hang up clothes pk away all i need to pk now is me and cliffs medicne and our personal things ,.

my nephew that you alll sent a bd card to welll we supoose to go in tonight to eat supper with them and watch survivors ,wehn we were in texas this was our special thing,we alll make plans to watch survvors on thursday nite and cook supper sometime was at my house sometime at his but i always went to their house with them having 2 small kids could get the little ones to bed .so wanted to say hi and i be back on before we pulll out this afternoon

have a very great day

cheryl

Guest guest

Have a great trip Cheryl. I will miss you.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com

good morning

everybody ,i hope you alll are having a great morning.welll this is my last good morning til i get back from portland,yipee yah yeah.we are leaving this evening to go to reginas staying there til saturday morning willl leave from there to go to houston .cliff has to go to houston tomorrow so he is going to check airport out see exactly were we got to go,were when we get there saturday morning we at least know were we going as welll a sthe place were we willl keep our car .i am getting real excited being my first time to ever fly .i got alll our hang up clothes pk away all i need to pk now is me and cliffs medicne and our personal things ,.

my nephew that you alll sent a bd card to welll we supoose to go in tonight to eat supper with them and watch survivors ,wehn we were in texas this was our special thing,we alll make plans to watch survvors on thursday nite and cook supper sometime was at my house sometime at his but i always went to their house with them having 2 small kids could get the little ones to bed .so wanted to say hi and i be back on before we pulll out this afternoon

have a very great day

cheryl