Romey

Guest guest

((((((((((((SHAN)))))))))))))

Soooo happy you found a treasure in D. :-) You deserve

the best!!!!!!!!!

GBHugs

Sue H.

=====

Anything that knocks you off track does so because you have allowed it to.

Yahoo! Plus

For a better Internet experience

http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer

Guest guest

the best!!!!!!!!!

GBHugs

Sue H.

=====

Yahoo! Plus

Guest guest

the best!!!!!!!!!

GBHugs

Sue H.

=====

Yahoo! Plus

Guest guest

Donna,

Sorry to hear you have had computer problems! Great job on maintaining for the week. Hope to see you in the posts more. I sure have missed you!

~Coco~

WW & TOPS

Flex Points

Guest guest

Donna,

I am glad you are maintaining with ease. I am sorry to hear you are back smoking again. I am sure when the time is right you will quit again. You have done it before so you know you can. I am here if you need anything! *hugs*

~Coco~

WW & TOPS

Flex Points

Guest guest

Donna,

I am glad you are maintaining with ease. I am sorry to hear you are back smoking again. I am sure when the time is right you will quit again. You have done it before so you know you can. I am here if you need anything! *hugs*

~Coco~

WW & TOPS

Flex Points

Guest guest

Donna,

~Coco~

WW & TOPS

Flex Points

Guest guest

Jackie, did you go to the new produce

stand on 190 near Kempner? I just noticed that it was open when I

drove by there earlier today.

Glad to hear that there isn't a backwards weigh in on Tuesday. Heck,

I'm hoping that I'll even be there. We weren't going to leave for

Florida until Wednesday, but the extended weather forecast shows 60%

chance of thunderstorms for the later part of the week, so we might be

leaving sooner. I haven't missed a TOPS meeting since October, so I'm

not happy about it. When I agreed to this trip, it was with the

understanding that I would not be away on a Tuesday! But... I sure

don't want to drive all the way there only to be stuck inside because

of the rain. I haven't been to a beach since I was in Spain in 1982,

so I'm kinda looking forward to it. I haven't even been to the Gulf

Coast area of Texas. I'll keep you posted. If I can't be there on

Tuesday, y'all will have to promise not to have any fun so that I don't

miss anything! LOL!

hugs,

Janet

Guest guest

miss anything! LOL!

hugs,

Janet

Guest guest

miss anything! LOL!

hugs,

Janet

Guest guest

Hi All,

I'm sitting here quietly just trying to figure out my situation.

My TSH is low, they know it, and say that I am over active, which I assume makes me Hyper, they did tests about 2 years ago, all of them, don't even remember the results. They scared me to death initially, then all the sudden the results all went back to normal. The DR's answer to this. Must have been a virus. Well, I started feeling weird again, just kind of like my heart is always racing, had them rerun the tests. They came back low. That was it. No additional testing required, no med.'s ordered nothing.

My mom had recently, had this talk with me, about my attitude. She thought I might need some hormones, thought I was "snappy, or overly agitated," since reading up, I think I understand why. Recently when I was in the office I asked the Dr. about the Low reading of the TSH on the report since it was never addressed, and she told me that she should probably send me to an endo and have it zapped, but since I respond so poorly to medicine and every other procedure they do anyway, she thought we might ought to leave well enough alone.

I have chronic, every month, or every other week, Bladder Infections. They can't seem to stop them anymore. This has been going on for 20 years. They are looking into a biopsy in the near future. I just don't know what to do, if I should push another issue or not.

At this point, I am taking Topamax, for migraines, and xanax, just to try and control the racing feeling, I get. I kept telling them that the antibiotics they were giving me for all the infections were making me feel like my heart was running away with me, I guess it may have been the thyroid afterall. I don't hear many of you talking about being hyper, but I am afraid, if I let them destroy the gland I will be in worse shape. I have been fighting my weight for many years, and have finally managed to lose almost 70 pounds with low carb dieting. I don't want to put it back on or make things any worse.

Any input, I don't have labs to give you,

Thanks for any advice you might have,

Lorrie

Guest guest

Hi All,

My TSH is low, they know it, and say that I am over active, which I assume makes me Hyper, they did tests about 2 years ago, all of them, don't even remember the results. They scared me to death initially, then all the sudden the results all went back to normal. The DR's answer to this. Must have been a virus. Well, I started feeling weird again, just kind of like my heart is always racing, had them rerun the tests. They came back low. That was it. No additional testing required, no med.'s ordered nothing.

My mom had recently, had this talk with me, about my attitude. She thought I might need some hormones, thought I was "snappy, or overly agitated," since reading up, I think I understand why. Recently when I was in the office I asked the Dr. about the Low reading of the TSH on the report since it was never addressed, and she told me that she should probably send me to an endo and have it zapped, but since I respond so poorly to medicine and every other procedure they do anyway, she thought we might ought to leave well enough alone.

I have chronic, every month, or every other week, Bladder Infections. They can't seem to stop them anymore. This has been going on for 20 years. They are looking into a biopsy in the near future. I just don't know what to do, if I should push another issue or not.

At this point, I am taking Topamax, for migraines, and xanax, just to try and control the racing feeling, I get. I kept telling them that the antibiotics they were giving me for all the infections were making me feel like my heart was running away with me, I guess it may have been the thyroid afterall. I don't hear many of you talking about being hyper, but I am afraid, if I let them destroy the gland I will be in worse shape. I have been fighting my weight for many years, and have finally managed to lose almost 70 pounds with low carb dieting. I don't want to put it back on or make things any worse.

Lorrie

Guest guest

Hi All,

Lorrie

Guest guest

Thanks Caroline for your reply!

Do you think that your bladder issues have anything to do with the thyroid problems?

How are they treating that problem?

What came first the bladder or the thyroid? Do you have any other auto immune issues?

Lorrie

Guest guest

Do you think that your bladder issues have anything to do with the thyroid problems?

What came first the bladder or the thyroid? Do you have any other auto immune issues?

Lorrie

Guest guest

Lorrie

Guest guest

In my very humble opinion, if someone has a thyroid disorder, they should consider that it is at the root of their other problems. I've noticed that when my thyroid hormone is in balance then other ailments seem to be alleviated

Not sure what to make of that,

It seems that, I've had something going wrong for so long, and the thyroid seems to be the latest. The bladder started as a child, then the positive ANA, with the fybromyalgia. I just don't know where to start. I had 3 surgeries last year to remove my navel as it had been getting infected and draining since my hysterectomy 7 years ago. When I did finally get to a surgeon he had a fit and couldn't believe it, but there again. It seems I spend most of my time running from Dr. to Dr. and never getting anywhere. Could it be that the thyroid was the culprit all along and just lying dormit, they sure tested it often enough, as I was overweight, and depressed?

Guest guest

In my very humble opinion, if someone has a thyroid disorder, they should consider that it is at the root of their other problems. I've noticed that when my thyroid hormone is in balance then other ailments seem to be alleviated

It seems that, I've had something going wrong for so long, and the thyroid seems to be the latest. The bladder started as a child, then the positive ANA, with the fybromyalgia. I just don't know where to start. I had 3 surgeries last year to remove my navel as it had been getting infected and draining since my hysterectomy 7 years ago. When I did finally get to a surgeon he had a fit and couldn't believe it, but there again. It seems I spend most of my time running from Dr. to Dr. and never getting anywhere. Could it be that the thyroid was the culprit all along and just lying dormit, they sure tested it often enough, as I was overweight, and depressed?

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well, at least the fibromyalgia diagnosis is associated with the antibodies from autoimmune thryoid

diseases even before the thryoid function gets to the point of "needing" to be treated

So where to start?

Do you go back to the rhuematologist?

Or start with someone new? Immunology? I am clueless! I feel like they've all been looking at me like I'm crazy for years, even with the navel issues, go lose some weight, your just fat!

I tell them I feel like my heart is racing, with the antibiotics, they pat me on the head, and tell me to go take my medicine, get rid of the infection......I am sick of all of them!

Guest guest

Well, at least the fibromyalgia diagnosis is associated with the antibodies from autoimmune thryoid

diseases even before the thryoid function gets to the point of "needing" to be treated

So where to start?

Or start with someone new? Immunology? I am clueless! I feel like they've all been looking at me like I'm crazy for years, even with the navel issues, go lose some weight, your just fat!

I tell them I feel like my heart is racing, with the antibiotics, they pat me on the head, and tell me to go take my medicine, get rid of the infection......I am sick of all of them!

Guest guest

So where to start?