RemedySpot.com

Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey, I have a better idea. You should come over and we can have it together. Just as long as we can have my favorite veggie (carrot cake) as well.Now that will be lots of fun. And don't worry about the lemon juice, I have a few bottles of lemon juice, so no problem. LOLTo: MSersLife@...Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009

10:02:10 PMSubject: Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to !

1.33??? I'd be delighted!!! I get them for $2.50 and have seen them for as much as $4.50. So maybe YOU should send ME some! ~*~ Akiba~*~ Pragmatic Visionary The World Revolves around The Sun MY World Revolves around MY Son That which does not kill us Only serves to make us stronger I must be pretty damned strong by now -- Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to !

Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she cantell us about some good things where she lives, sothe rest of us can feel envious!Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,n

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I have a better idea. You should come over and we can have it together. Just as long as we can have my favorite veggie (carrot cake) as well.Now that will be lots of fun. And don't worry about the lemon juice, I have a few bottles of lemon juice, so no problem. LOLTo: MSersLife@...Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009

10:02:10 PMSubject: Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to !

1.33??? I'd be delighted!!! I get them for $2.50 and have seen them for as much as $4.50. So maybe YOU should send ME some! ~*~ Akiba~*~ Pragmatic Visionary The World Revolves around The Sun MY World Revolves around MY Son That which does not kill us Only serves to make us stronger I must be pretty damned strong by now -- Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to !

Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she cantell us about some good things where she lives, sothe rest of us can feel envious!Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,n

Here is the states it was around the time I was about 10 years old.... ~*~ Akiba~*~ Pragmatic Visionary The World Revolves around The Sun MY World Revolves around MY Son That which does not kill us Only serves to make us stronger I must be pretty damned strong by now -- Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to ! Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she cantell us about some good things where she lives, sothe rest of us can feel envious!Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,n

Here is the states it was around the time I was about 10 years old.... ~*~ Akiba~*~ Pragmatic Visionary The World Revolves around The Sun MY World Revolves around MY Son That which does not kill us Only serves to make us stronger I must be pretty damned strong by now -- Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to ! Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she cantell us about some good things where she lives, sothe rest of us can feel envious!Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,n

Well we'll have to bring Sharon and n and Kate...Who else is coming to the great Avocado Party in Mossel Bay?? ~*~ Akiba~*~ Pragmatic Visionary The World Revolves around The Sun MY World Revolves around MY Son That which does not kill us Only serves to make us stronger I must be pretty damned strong by now -- Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to ! Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she cantell us about some good things where she lives, sothe rest of us can feel envious!Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,n

Well we'll have to bring Sharon and n and Kate...Who else is coming to the great Avocado Party in Mossel Bay?? ~*~ Akiba~*~ Pragmatic Visionary The World Revolves around The Sun MY World Revolves around MY Son That which does not kill us Only serves to make us stronger I must be pretty damned strong by now -- Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to ! Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she cantell us about some good things where she lives, sothe rest of us can feel envious!Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,n

Me, me, pick me!

> Well we'll have to bring Sharon and n and Kate...Who else is coming to

> the great Avocado Party in Mossel Bay??

>

>

>

> ~*~ Akiba~*~

>

> Pragmatic Visionary

>

> The World Revolves around The Sun

>

> MY World Revolves around MY Son

>

> That which does not kill us

>

> Only serves to make us stronger

>

> I must be pretty damned strong by now

>

>

>

>

>

> -- Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with

> apologies to !

>

>

>

>

>

> Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she can

>

> tell us about some good things where she lives, so

>

> the rest of us can feel envious!

>

>

>

> Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,

>

> n

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

Jolie

And we pray X 4 Everyday X 4

Haters can keep on hating...

:)

Me, me, pick me!

>

>

>

> ~*~ Akiba~*~

>

> Pragmatic Visionary

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> apologies to !

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> n

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

Jolie

Me, me, pick me!

>

>

>

> ~*~ Akiba~*~

>

> Pragmatic Visionary

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> apologies to !

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> n

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

Jolie

We bought a bag full of avocados a few days ago at Wal Mart for 2 for $1. Unusually low price for Wal Mart because their produce is not cheap. My local store has them right now for .79 each. SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. To: MSersLife Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009 12:52:43 PMSubject: Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to !

They cost even more here in Northern California!(sniff, sniff, licking my paws),Love to you, ,nTo: MSersLife Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009 11:35:11 AMSubject: Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with

apologies to !

Fortunately, we have everything you have. LOL But the fact that you always have to talk about food and all other goodies, it's so unfair. An avo costs abut R10 these days, it's about $1.33. Not sure if you consider that expensive, but we do. So I am just allowed to look at it. And somehow they all know my name. So you can just imagine how much fun it is when the avos keep calling me. LOLTake care you happy people, and please, no food!!!LoveFrom: marion

j rojas <marionjrojas2002@ yahoo.com>To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comSent: Sun, November 8, 2009 2:25:40 AMSubject: Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to !

OK, you can come ~*~ Akiba~*~ Pragmatic Visionary The World Revolves around The Sun MY World Revolves around MY Son That which does not kill us Only serves to make us stronger I must be pretty damned strong by now -- Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with> apologies to !>>>>>> Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she can>> tell us about some good things where she lives, so>> the rest of us can feel envious!>>>> Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,>> n>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-- JolieAnd we pray X 4 Everyday X 4Haters can keep on hating...:)

OK, you can come ~*~ Akiba~*~ Pragmatic Visionary The World Revolves around The Sun MY World Revolves around MY Son That which does not kill us Only serves to make us stronger I must be pretty damned strong by now -- Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with> apologies to !>>>>>> Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she can>> tell us about some good things where she lives, so>> the rest of us can feel envious!>>>> Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,>> n>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-- JolieAnd we pray X 4 Everyday X 4Haters can keep on hating...:)

Yikes. That's an outragious price, Akiba. I'm afraid I wouldnt be having any at that price. SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. To: MSersLife Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009 1:02:10 PMSubject: Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to !

1.33??? I'd be delighted!!! I get them for $2.50 and have seen them for as much as $4.50. So maybe YOU should send ME some! ~*~ Akiba~*~ Pragmatic Visionary The World Revolves around The Sun MY World Revolves around MY Son That which does not kill us Only serves to make us stronger I must be pretty damned strong by now -- Re:

veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to ! Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she cantell us about some good things where she lives, sothe rest of us can feel envious!Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,n

The BIG meaty ones? Or the little (what I call alligator) ones? The ones I am getting are the really BIG ones...of course, there is NO such thing as a bad avocado...ANY avocado, little and crocodily or big and plump...'s'all good....so good...and Yes, Sharon, that's a helluva price!!!! ~*~ Akiba~*~ Pragmatic Visionary The World Revolves around The Sun MY World Revolves around MY Son That which does not kill us Only serves to make us stronger I must be pretty damned strong by now -- Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to ! Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she cantell us about some good things where she lives, sothe rest of us can feel envious!Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,n

If they were the little ones, yes, but these are so big that one is an entire meal for me. And often the only thing I'll eat all day. ~*~ Akiba~*~ Pragmatic Visionary The World Revolves around The Sun MY World Revolves around MY Son That which does not kill us Only serves to make us stronger I must be pretty damned strong by now -- Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to ! Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she cantell us about some good things where she lives, sothe rest of us can feel envious!Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,n

Akiba,

WOW—lucky to be living in Texas

where I can avocados—3 for 99 cents.

I love them…..

and eat them on sandwiches all the time.

Connie

Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009

2:02 PM

To: MSersLife

Subject: Re:

veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to !

1.33??? I'd be

delighted!!! I get them for $2.50 and have seen them for as much as $4.50. So

maybe YOU should send ME some!

~*~

Akiba~*~

Pragmatic

Visionary

The

World Revolves around The Sun

MY

World Revolves around MY Son

That

which does not kill us

Only

serves to make us stronger

I

must be pretty damned strong by now

-- Re:

veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to !

Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she can

tell us about some good things where she lives, so

the rest of us can feel envious!

Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,

n

Wow, you guys got the goods...I basically just consider myself lucky to get any at all..even at that price! 3 for .99? 2 for $1? I'd be buying them by the bag, too! ~*~ Akiba~*~ Pragmatic Visionary The World Revolves around The Sun MY World Revolves around MY Son That which does not kill us Only serves to make us stronger I must be pretty damned strong by now -- Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to ! Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she cantell us about some good things where she lives, sothe rest of us can feel envious!Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,n

Avocados? I get them for .99 here in NY. If they are any more than that, I usually don't buy them.love all you avocado nuts! Kate Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about > them, with> apologies to !> > > > > > Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she can> > tell us about some good things where she lives, so> > the rest of us can feel envious!> > > > Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,> > n> > > > > > > > > > >

I like the 'alligator skin' ones. The plump ones seem too watery for me. Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about > them, with> apologies to !> > > > > > Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she can> > tell us about some good things where she lives, so> > the rest of us can feel envious!> > > > Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,> > n> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

I like the 'alligator skin' ones. The plump ones seem too watery for me. Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about > them, with> apologies to !> > > > > > Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she can> > tell us about some good things where she lives, so> > the rest of us can feel envious!> > > > Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,> > n> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

O.K., so Avocados are botanically classified as fruits.So, now we are "fruit nuts?"Could not resist, Love,nTo: MSersLife Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009 2:06:19 PMSubject: Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes

about them, with apologies to !

Avocados? I get them for .99 here in NY. If they are any more than that, I usually don't buy them.love all you avocado nuts! Kate Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about > them, with> apologies to !> > > > > > Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she can> > tell us about some good things where she lives, so> > the rest of us can feel envious!> > > > Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,> > n> > > > > > > > > > >

Are those the ones you get for .99? ~*~ Akiba~*~ Pragmatic Visionary The World Revolves around The Sun MY World Revolves around MY Son That which does not kill us Only serves to make us stronger I must be pretty damned strong by now -- Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about them, with apologies to ! I like the 'alligator skin' ones. The plump ones seem too watery for me. Re: veggies!/avocados, more ancecdotes about > them, with< br>> apologies to !> > > > > > Well, I do feel sorry for , but maybe she can> > tell us about some good things where she lives, so> > the rest of us can feel envious!> > > > Love to , Akiba, Dan, all here in our group,> > n> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >