RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh my Akiba I sure wish things would work out for you. Continued prayers.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://breastcancerpatientssoulmatesforlife.bravehost.com/ Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

-----Original Message-----From: akyba@...Sent: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 18:35:36 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)To: mserslife , wayofthewingedheart , the_wolfs_lodge Subject: update

Well, so far I am no closer to moving. I am still hoping for Thursday, mainly because they will be packing to move as of Friday and I can't stay here alone! So, I have found a church group that does moves and am waiting for an estimate from them. If it comes in at $200 or less I'm ok. Won't have much left to eat on but I'll make it, I have $36 in the Wisconsin food card still and $32 in the Pa. one, which will change but probably not till next month, since my expenses will go up, so will my food card go up....I have $27 in Paypal from a necklace I sold, so add all that up and I'm good for top ramen and eggs and milk...not much else but oh well, it's food and it's hot. So keep those prayers coming that they come in at something I can afford and that the move goes easy and safe. Then if'/when I get the MS grant I can use some of it toward the pet deposit and either talk her into giving me the rest or putting it toward next month's rent, which would be ok, having 1/2 the rent paid in advance...

~*~ Akiba~*~

~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~

The World revolves around the Sun

My World revolves around My Son

Guest guest

Oh my Akiba I sure wish things would work out for you. Continued prayers.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://breastcancerpatientssoulmatesforlife.bravehost.com/ Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

-----Original Message-----From: akyba@...Sent: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 18:35:36 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)To: mserslife , wayofthewingedheart , the_wolfs_lodge Subject: update

Well, so far I am no closer to moving. I am still hoping for Thursday, mainly because they will be packing to move as of Friday and I can't stay here alone! So, I have found a church group that does moves and am waiting for an estimate from them. If it comes in at $200 or less I'm ok. Won't have much left to eat on but I'll make it, I have $36 in the Wisconsin food card still and $32 in the Pa. one, which will change but probably not till next month, since my expenses will go up, so will my food card go up....I have $27 in Paypal from a necklace I sold, so add all that up and I'm good for top ramen and eggs and milk...not much else but oh well, it's food and it's hot. So keep those prayers coming that they come in at something I can afford and that the move goes easy and safe. Then if'/when I get the MS grant I can use some of it toward the pet deposit and either talk her into giving me the rest or putting it toward next month's rent, which would be ok, having 1/2 the rent paid in advance...

~*~ Akiba~*~

~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~

The World revolves around the Sun

My World revolves around My Son

Guest guest

It will be SO nice to have some QUIET. I have been staying with friends who have 6 children all under 7 years of age, and you would not believe the noise they can make! They scream! One of the twins screams all the time, he screams when he is upset, he screams when he is happy, and it is a very high-pitched scream that just makes your ears bleed. Then there is the beagle...he has this also high-pitched bark that sometimes takes the top of my head clean off, spins it 3-4 times around and deposits it back in the same spot (thankfully), it actually hurts, physically, when he is near me and barks. Fortunately he is usually in the basement or the backyard...I am really really grateful to them for taking me in and putting up with me but it has been far from easy...     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: update I know I'm new here but I've been following your story Akiba. Add my prayers for a hasslefree and happy move. Feeling "at home" is such a good and secure feeling. Cait Well, so far I am no closer to moving. I am still hoping for Thursday, mainly because they will be packing to move as of Friday and I can't stay here alone! So, I have found a church group that does moves and am waiting for an estimate from them. If it comes in at $200 or less I'm ok. Won't have much left to eat on but I'll make it, I have $36 in the Wisconsin food card still and $32 in the Pa. one, which will change but probably not till next month, since my expenses will go up, so will my food card go up....I have $27 in Paypal from a necklace I sold, so add all that up and I'm good for top ramen and eggs and milk...not much else but oh well, it's food and it's hot. So keep those prayers coming that they come in at something I can afford and that the move goes easy and safe. Then if'/when I get the MS grant I can use some of it toward the pet deposit and either talk her into giving me the rest or putting it toward next month's rent, which would be ok, having 1/2 the rent paid in advance...     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son

Guest guest

You know the one of the twins that screams for happy and sad, hey, he sounds like most of South Africans! They scream about everything all the time. LOLTo: MSersLife Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 1:39:16 AMSubject: Re: update

It will be SO nice to have some QUIET. I have been staying with friends who have 6 children all under 7 years of age, and you would not believe the noise they can make! They scream! One of the

twins screams all the time, he screams when he is upset, he screams when he is happy, and it is a very high-pitched scream that just makes your ears bleed. Then there is the beagle...he has this also high-pitched bark that sometimes takes the top of my head clean off, spins it 3-4 times around and deposits it back in the same spot (thankfully) , it actually hurts, physically, when he is near me and barks. Fortunately he is usually in the basement or the backyard...I am really really grateful to them for taking me in and putting up with me but it has been far from easy...     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: update I know I'm new here but I've been following your story Akiba. Add my prayers for a hasslefree and happy move. Feeling "at home" is such a good and secure feeling. Cait Well, so far I am no closer to moving. I am still hoping for Thursday, mainly because they will be packing to move as of Friday and I can't stay here alone! So, I have found a church group that does moves and am waiting for an estimate from them. If it comes in at $200 or less I'm

ok. Won't have much left to eat on but I'll make it, I have $36 in the Wisconsin food card still and $32 in the Pa. one, which will change but probably not till next month, since my expenses will go up, so will my food card go up....I have $27 in Paypal from a necklace I sold, so add all that up and I'm good for top ramen and eggs and milk...not much else but oh well, it's food and it's hot. So keep those prayers coming that they come in at something I can afford and that the move goes easy and safe. Then if'/when I get the MS grant I can use some of it toward the pet deposit and either talk her into giving me the rest or putting it toward next month's rent, which would be ok, having 1/2 the rent paid in advance...     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son

Guest guest

You know the one of the twins that screams for happy and sad, hey, he sounds like most of South Africans! They scream about everything all the time. LOLTo: MSersLife Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 1:39:16 AMSubject: Re: update

It will be SO nice to have some QUIET. I have been staying with friends who have 6 children all under 7 years of age, and you would not believe the noise they can make! They scream! One of the

twins screams all the time, he screams when he is upset, he screams when he is happy, and it is a very high-pitched scream that just makes your ears bleed. Then there is the beagle...he has this also high-pitched bark that sometimes takes the top of my head clean off, spins it 3-4 times around and deposits it back in the same spot (thankfully) , it actually hurts, physically, when he is near me and barks. Fortunately he is usually in the basement or the backyard...I am really really grateful to them for taking me in and putting up with me but it has been far from easy...     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: update I know I'm new here but I've been following your story Akiba. Add my prayers for a hasslefree and happy move. Feeling "at home" is such a good and secure feeling. Cait Well, so far I am no closer to moving. I am still hoping for Thursday, mainly because they will be packing to move as of Friday and I can't stay here alone! So, I have found a church group that does moves and am waiting for an estimate from them. If it comes in at $200 or less I'm

ok. Won't have much left to eat on but I'll make it, I have $36 in the Wisconsin food card still and $32 in the Pa. one, which will change but probably not till next month, since my expenses will go up, so will my food card go up....I have $27 in Paypal from a necklace I sold, so add all that up and I'm good for top ramen and eggs and milk...not much else but oh well, it's food and it's hot. So keep those prayers coming that they come in at something I can afford and that the move goes easy and safe. Then if'/when I get the MS grant I can use some of it toward the pet deposit and either talk her into giving me the rest or putting it toward next month's rent, which would be ok, having 1/2 the rent paid in advance...     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son