RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: pictures

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My hubby got me a lap top and we are connected so we can both be on at the same time...it's wonderful!

big Tops Hugs,

in Fritch

Re: Pictures

URGHHHH! Hubby needs to check his work email. He keeps walking by me to see if I'm finished. Gosh, how the heck can y'all stand it when the retire and are home all the time????!!!!!!! hugs,janet

My husband is not into computers, every time he touches them he messes them up, so I banished him a long time ago lol. I send mine to coffee with a freind.

Betty 2

Guest guest

My hubby got me a lap top and we are connected so we can both be on at the same time...it's wonderful!

big Tops Hugs,

in Fritch

Re: Pictures

URGHHHH! Hubby needs to check his work email. He keeps walking by me to see if I'm finished. Gosh, how the heck can y'all stand it when the retire and are home all the time????!!!!!!! hugs,janet

My husband is not into computers, every time he touches them he messes them up, so I banished him a long time ago lol. I send mine to coffee with a freind.

Betty 2

Guest guest

A man's retirement is a woman's full time job." I believe it

AMen Kathleen! I stay busy constantly. My husband lives a much slower life. LOL

Barbara

Guest guest

A man's retirement is a woman's full time job." I believe it

AMen Kathleen! I stay busy constantly. My husband lives a much slower life. LOL

Barbara

Guest guest

We did make pictures of me when my husband shaved my head,

but I do know how to post those...

just mentally shave the hair from my head from the about us page pic on my website,

that is what I looked like only fatter cheeked from the chemo gain,

I gained 30 pounds and have lost 20 even taking the arimidex (inhibits weight loss).

hope to lose the last ten some time soon...

Andree

www.essentialsoapsinc.com

Guest guest

I went and had a peek. You are beautiful. Bet you are beautiful bald too. But Bald is hard to get used to. Think it will ever catch on? My daughter keeps sending me pictures of Demi and Portman when they shaved their heads. I said.. Yes and they have their eyebrows and longer fake eyelashes and are YOUNG!! That do make a difference!! Lol

Trisha

-- Re: pictures

We did make pictures of me when my husband shaved my head,

but I do know how to post those...

just mentally shave the hair from my head from the about us page pic on my website,

that is what I looked like only fatter cheeked from the chemo gain,

I gained 30 pounds and have lost 20 even taking the arimidex (inhibits weight loss).

hope to lose the last ten some time soon...

Andree

www.essentialsoapsinc.com

Guest guest

My husband shaved his head

the same day he shaved mine. He has a nice buzzcut now and I still look

like a buddhist nun :-)

-

tobie klemz wrote on 1/30/2006, 7:05 PM:

i remember the day i lost my

hair.,.cryed for hrs. my bf ended up shavin the rest off for me and

then he surprised me when he came out of the bathroom.,he had shaved

his head to, i thought that was so sweet. now his is grwoin back faster

then mine now :(

Guest guest

isnt that nice they do that for us wrote: My husband shaved his head the same day he shaved mine. He has a nice buzzcut now and I still look like a buddhist nun :-)- tobie klemz wrote on 1/30/2006, 7:05 PM: i remember the day i lost my hair.,.cryed for hrs. my bf ended up shavin the rest off for me and then he surprised me when he came out of the bathroom.,he had shaved his head to, i thought that was so sweet. now his is grwoin back faster then mine now :( Breast Cancer Survior;11/05 Have a Great 2006 yr Tobie

Bring words and photos together (easily) with PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.

Guest guest

Sharon; you are so sweet, you must have looked at my web site? It is easy to put a pic up, I would be glad to help you. Do you have a digital camera, and have you taken a pic of yourself?

ren

Guest guest

When you get your picture let us know and one of us will help you download it.

ren

Guest guest

Hey you guys all look good-Ren it is nice to put a pretty face to you. I have seen Trisha, June and Margery before. I guess I should do the picture thing and post some. I don't know how to do this yet. Maybe you can help me? Sharon C SHARON COLEY DIRECTOR OF SALES DOUBLETREE HOTEL LOS ANGELES/ROSEMEAD 888 MONTEBELLO BLVD. ROSEMEAD, CA 91770

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

No to both counts. That is the one area I am definetly backward on. But maybe I should get a digital camera? I can do everything else computer wise. Sharonrendurall@... wrote: Sharon; you are so sweet, you must have looked at my web site? It is easy to put a pic up, I would be glad to help you. Do you have a digital camera, and have you taken a pic of yourself? ren SHARON COLEY DIRECTOR OF SALES DOUBLETREE HOTEL LOS ANGELES/ROSEMEAD 888 MONTEBELLO BLVD. ROSEMEAD, CA 91770

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

If anyone has pictures and wants to send them to me I can post them for you also.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com

Re: re: Pictures

When you get your picture let us know and one of us will help you download it. ren