Guest guest

Re: pictures

Rate this topic

Guest guest

oops sorry about the pictures....they were supposed to go to

pussyprattle!!!!

Joya

Guest guest

Oh they are both soooo cute. and Solly looks like he has the same coloring as corky in the same places. and corky has cocker ears, i grew the hair like that. the face is decidedly different though.

pictures

Onyx (the ugliest cat in the world!)Our Buddy Please visit our homepage at http://members.xoom.com/AChallengersYou will find information, recipes, before and after pictures.To contact any of the the list moderators, you can email them at:Joya (joya7@...), Kari (kari@...), Norma (norwood@...), JJ (cybercat@...), Dianne (lambert1@...) Visit our 2000 Train Tour Site - http://www.brunnet.net/k & l/web_site_train_tour/actraintour.htm

Guest guest

aww what sweet pictures and what a weird cat are u sure its a cat??? lol

nice thanks for sharing

catherine

Guest guest

Joya,

Shame on you. How can you call Onyx the ugliest cat in the world. He

is so cute and looks like a lean, mean, cat trouble machine. And Solly

looks like he is saying, " Come on Mommy, lets go play " . (love your parquet

floor)

Love Mom Pudge, who now has a wild cat living in her woodpile (I knew I'd

get a cat somehow)

pudge@...

Guest guest

Not Ugly at all !!

I think you have a rather cool CAT !

and your doggie is so sweet.

di

Guest guest

URGHHHH! Hubby needs to check his work email. He keeps walking by me to see if I'm finished. Gosh, how the heck can y'all stand it when the retire and are home all the time????!!!!!!! hugs,janet

My husband is not into computers, every time he touches them he messes them up, so I banished him a long time ago lol. I send mine to coffee with a freind.

Betty 2

Guest guest

URGHHHH! Hubby needs to check his work email. He keeps walking by me to see if I'm finished. Gosh, how the heck can y'all stand it when the retire and are home all the time????!!!!!!! hugs,janet

My husband is not into computers, every time he touches them he messes them up, so I banished him a long time ago lol. I send mine to coffee with a freind.

Betty 2

Guest guest

Betty 2

Guest guest

Wow, Janet - - your Esparanza is bea-u-ti-ful!! From the flowers I can see behind your stray puppy, it looks like your whole yard is gorgeous!!

Thanks for sharing your pictures - -

Clara

Guest guest

Wow, Janet - - your Esparanza is bea-u-ti-ful!! From the flowers I can see behind your stray puppy, it looks like your whole yard is gorgeous!!

Clara

Guest guest

Clara

Guest guest

Good question, my husband gave me my own lap top at my retirement party..He is a computer jock so whenever he wants another computer he finds reason to buy me one and takes my old one. (LOL)

Reply-To: TexasTOPS To: "TexasTOPS " <TexasTOPS >Subject: PicturesDate: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:23:14 -0500

Okay, before I wiped out my email box, there were a couple of requests for me to resend the pix that I sent of my esperanza. I have them in my photobucket. You have to click on the "farm pix" link. I have pix of my daughter's horse on there, too. The equine dentist made a farm call this past week. He brings a portable stock with him and hooks his equipment up to an air compressor for power. I can't stand the sound of a dentist's drill.... imagine that magnified 10X!! The long yellow cables hanging to the left of the picture are the cables leading to the big ol' tools. http://photobucket.com/albums/y160/topspix/URGHHHH! Hubby needs to check his work email. He keeps walking by me to see if I'm finished. Gosh, how the heck can y'all stand it when the retire and are home all the time????!!!!!!! hugs,janetEMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

Good question, my husband gave me my own lap top at my retirement party..He is a computer jock so whenever he wants another computer he finds reason to buy me one and takes my old one. (LOL)

Reply-To: TexasTOPS To: "TexasTOPS " <TexasTOPS >Subject: PicturesDate: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:23:14 -0500

Okay, before I wiped out my email box, there were a couple of requests for me to resend the pix that I sent of my esperanza. I have them in my photobucket. You have to click on the "farm pix" link. I have pix of my daughter's horse on there, too. The equine dentist made a farm call this past week. He brings a portable stock with him and hooks his equipment up to an air compressor for power. I can't stand the sound of a dentist's drill.... imagine that magnified 10X!! The long yellow cables hanging to the left of the picture are the cables leading to the big ol' tools. http://photobucket.com/albums/y160/topspix/URGHHHH! Hubby needs to check his work email. He keeps walking by me to see if I'm finished. Gosh, how the heck can y'all stand it when the retire and are home all the time????!!!!!!! hugs,janetEMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm already making retirement plans - when mine retires.....I plan to be gone A LOT

and I'm sure he will be so thankful that you are....LOL

Love ya,

Guest guest

I'm already making retirement plans - when mine retires.....I plan to be gone A LOT

Love ya,

Guest guest

Love ya,

Guest guest

> Gosh, how the heck can y'all stand it when the

> retire and are home all the time????!!!!!!! hugs, janet

Janet,

I'm laughing at this one! Mine retired about 40 years ago. According

to the calendar it is only 4. That calendar must be wrong. Gotta get

a new one.

I saw a plaque years ago that said " A man's retirement is a

woman's full time job. " I believe it. You've been warned Janet!

We finally coped with his retirement by getting a second computer

and a router so we can both be online at the same time. Works out

great!

Kathleen

Guest guest

Janet,

a new one.

great!

Kathleen

Guest guest

Janet,

a new one.

great!

Kathleen

Guest guest

LOL I'm already making retirement plans - when mine retires.....I plan to be gone A LOT! LOL

Melody

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of KathleenSent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:31 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Pictures> Gosh, how the heck can y'all stand it when the> retire and are home all the time????!!!!!!! hugs, janetJanet,I'm laughing at this one! Mine retired about 40 years ago. According to the calendar it is only 4. That calendar must be wrong. Gotta get a new one. I saw a plaque years ago that said "A man's retirement is a woman's full time job." I believe it. You've been warned Janet!We finally coped with his retirement by getting a second computer and a router so we can both be online at the same time. Works out great!Kathleen

Guest guest

LOL I'm already making retirement plans - when mine retires.....I plan to be gone A LOT! LOL

Melody

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of KathleenSent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:31 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Pictures> Gosh, how the heck can y'all stand it when the> retire and are home all the time????!!!!!!! hugs, janetJanet,I'm laughing at this one! Mine retired about 40 years ago. According to the calendar it is only 4. That calendar must be wrong. Gotta get a new one. I saw a plaque years ago that said "A man's retirement is a woman's full time job." I believe it. You've been warned Janet!We finally coped with his retirement by getting a second computer and a router so we can both be online at the same time. Works out great!Kathleen

Guest guest

Melody

Guest guest

We have two computers...his and mine! LOL

Hugs, in Fritch

Pictures

Okay, before I wiped out my email box, there were a couple of requests for me to resend the pix that I sent of my esperanza. I have them in my photobucket. You have to click on the "farm pix" link. I have pix of my daughter's horse on there, too. The equine dentist made a farm call this past week. He brings a portable stock with him and hooks his equipment up to an air compressor for power. I can't stand the sound of a dentist's drill.... imagine that magnified 10X!! The long yellow cables hanging to the left of the picture are the cables leading to the big ol' tools. http://photobucket.com/albums/y160/topspix/URGHHHH! Hubby needs to check his work email. He keeps walking by me to see if I'm finished. Gosh, how the heck can y'all stand it when the retire and are home all the time????!!!!!!! hugs,janet

Guest guest

My hubby got me a lap top and we are connected so we can both be on at the same time...it's wonderful!

big Tops Hugs,

in Fritch

Re: Pictures

Betty 2