RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear :I saw your welcome to our new member with the interesting name :) where you said you aren't really posting much because you were un-diagnosed with MS. That does not matter at ALL! You are part of us no matter what that doctor thinks. Please post. Let us know how you are doing. We all care about you.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: We have a NEW MEMBER! sunny_day_799 Hi, I don't post alot but I want to say welcome to the group. I joined the group thinking I had MS from several doctors but just recently one undiagnosed me so I am going to stop worrying about it. I am married for over 6

years. I have a 21 and 17 year old

son/s. I also have two step sons 17 and 13 and a step daughter 12. I really don't know what else to say but I hope you enjoy this group. D :) Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

Hi Sharon, Yes I feel that I shouldn't post bcs what the neuro said but now I don't want to seem like I don't care. I am still in a lot of pain after falling down the stairs but getting better. It's harder to type with my left arm/hand but am managing slowing. Thanks for wanting me still in the group. Best Wishes and Hope You Are Fine :)Sharon Marsden wrote: Dear :I saw your welcome to our new member with the interesting name :) where you said you aren't really posting much because you were un-diagnosed with MS. That does not matter at ALL! You are part of us no matter what that doctor thinks. Please post. Let us know how you are doing. We all care about you.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: We have a NEW MEMBER! sunny_day_799 Hi, I don't post alot but I want to say welcome to the group. I joined the group thinking I had MS from several doctors but just recently one undiagnosed me so I am going to

stop worrying about it. I am married for over 6 years. I have a 21 and 17 year old son/s. I also have two step sons 17 and 13 and a step daughter 12. I really don't know what else to say but I hope you enjoy this group. D :) Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

Hi Sharon, Yes I feel that I shouldn't post bcs what the neuro said but now I don't want to seem like I don't care. I am still in a lot of pain after falling down the stairs but getting better. It's harder to type with my left arm/hand but am managing slowing. Thanks for wanting me still in the group. Best Wishes and Hope You Are Fine :)Sharon Marsden wrote: Dear :I saw your welcome to our new member with the interesting name :) where you said you aren't really posting much because you were un-diagnosed with MS. That does not matter at ALL! You are part of us no matter what that doctor thinks. Please post. Let us know how you are doing. We all care about you.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: We have a NEW MEMBER! sunny_day_799 Hi, I don't post alot but I want to say welcome to the group. I joined the group thinking I had MS from several doctors but just recently one undiagnosed me so I am going to

stop worrying about it. I am married for over 6 years. I have a 21 and 17 year old son/s. I also have two step sons 17 and 13 and a step daughter 12. I really don't know what else to say but I hope you enjoy this group. D :) Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

Guest guest

That Neuro sounds like a black hole.

HUGS,

Challis

Re: We have a NEW MEMBER! sunny_day_799

Hi,

I don't post alot but I want to say welcome to the group. I joined the group thinking I had MS from several doctors but just recently one undiagnosed me so I am going to stop worrying about it. I am married for over 6 years. I have a 21 and 17 year old son/s. I also have two step sons 17 and 13 and a step daughter 12. I really don't know what else to say but I hope you enjoy this group.

D :)

Peace, Love and Hugs,

D. :)

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}

You remember I don't have an MS dx? I was "dx'd" in early 2005. The Neuro chalked all my symptoms up to breastfeeding. You KNOW I haven't stopped posting. LOL

When did you fall? What happened???

HUGS,

Challis

Re: We have a NEW MEMBER! sunny_day_799

Hi,

I don't post alot but I want to say welcome to the group. I joined the group thinking I had MS from several doctors but just recently one undiagnosed me so I am going to stop worrying about it. I am married for over 6 years. I have a 21 and 17 year old son/s. I also have two step sons 17 and 13 and a step daughter 12. I really don't know what else to say but I hope you enjoy this group.

D :)

Peace, Love and Hugs,

D. :)

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

NO!

Only if you have the MTHFR mutations,and/or megaloblastic anemia!

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sun, February 7, 2010 12:53:52 AMSubject: Re:

mb12 is a must, corn free, egg free, and the blood alergy test from Sage lab

Guest guest

Just curious as to how long it took to recover your girl?We just started AC

protocol for my son.Thanks...jake's mom:)

>

>

>

> Subject: Re: ALA and DMSA Combined - confused

> To: mb12 valtrex

> Date: Monday, February 8, 2010, 5:10 AM

>

>

>

>

> ----- Original Message -----

> From: Karla Fine

>

> ===>These doses are way too high to be AC protocol, which is

1/8-1/4 Dmsa/Ala every 3 hours during the day, every 4 at night. And the 1000

mg, even split up into 4 doses, very, very high.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi all, I need help. Please give me any suggestions you

think may help.

>

> I have been chelating my son using the AC protocol. In the

first 3 rounds I did we only used ALA. And we started low and slow. Then my DAN

doctor added DMSA. She suggested one dose of 1000 mg, which we did. Up to this

point no major changes/improvement s were noted. I decided to split the 1000 mg

in 4 doses of 250 each. At this point, I gave the DMSA along because I ran out

of ALA. We rested the whole week after the 4 dosed of 250. In this week we

noticed and the teacher and therapies too some very nice improvement. So we felt

that we were in the right track. Yesterday Friday, I started a new round. I

decided to lower the DMSA dose (low and slow) and added ALA. So we restarted ALA

50 mg and DMSA 60 mg. since this is where we left off on the ALA dosage. Today,

Saturday, his autistic behavior became worst, one of the worst time ever. A lot

of frictioning his head, scratching, weird sounds and very inappropriate. This

lasted a short period of time and then he said after he got done with the

frictioning and scratching " I feel better. " It was so bad that my husband for

the first time asked " what are you giving him? " and " that stuff must be very

powerful. " What do I do? I was so happy with the nice improvements and now I

feel back to square one! Do I decrease the dose? Do I space it to every 4 hours

instead of 3? Do I stop the round all together?? Please help!

>

Guest guest

I disagree. I think "everyone" is a candidate for MB12. You do not "just" have to have the gene mutation.Subject: Re: Re:To: mb12 valtrex Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 2:08 PM

NO!

Only if you have the MTHFR mutations,and/ or megaloblastic anemia!

From: Floyd Brown <floydzteamyahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sun, February 7, 2010 12:53:52 AMSubject: Re:

Guest guest

I do not know if my son has the gene mutation or not but the week I started him on the mb12 when he was 33 mo old he started riding his bike on his own that he had been struggling for many many months. He also started singing whole songs instead of the chorus over and over again.

Guest guest

Re: ALA and DMSA Combined - confused> To: mb12 valtrex > Date: Monday, February 8, 2010, 5:10 AM> > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Karla Fine > > ===>These doses are way too high to be AC protocol, which is 1/8-1/4 Dmsa/Ala every 3 hours during the day, every 4 at night. And the 1000 mg, even split up into 4 doses, very, very high. > > > > > > > Hi all, I need help. Please give me any suggestions you think may help.> > I have been chelating my son using the AC protocol. In the first 3 rounds I did we only used ALA. And we started low and slow. Then my DAN doctor added DMSA. She suggested one dose of 1000 mg, which we did. Up to this point no major changes/improvement s were noted. I decided to split the 1000 mg in 4 doses of 250 each. At this point, I gave the DMSA along because I ran out of ALA. We rested the whole week after the 4 dosed of 250. In this week we noticed and the teacher and therapies too some very nice improvement. So we felt that we were in the right track. Yesterday Friday, I started a new round. I decided to lower the DMSA dose (low and slow) and added ALA. So we restarted ALA 50 mg and DMSA 60 mg. since this is where we left off on the ALA dosage. Today, Saturday, his autistic behavior became worst, one of the worst time ever. A lot of frictioning his head, scratching, weird sounds and very inappropriate. This lasted a short period of time and then he said after he got done with the frictioning and scratching "I feel better." It was so bad that my husband for the first time asked "what are you giving him?" and "that stuff must be very powerful." What do I do? I was so happy with the nice improvements and now I feel back to square one! Do I decrease the dose? Do I space it to every 4 hours instead of 3? Do I stop the round all together?? Please help!>

Guest guest

This is the sort of mindset that only helps the people who claim that MB12 for autism is quackery and has no useful purpose.If you want this stuff to be taken seriously,you have to consider the mindset of most doctors.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 8:05:18 PMSubject: Re: Re:

I disagree. I think "everyone" is a candidate for MB12. You do not "just" have to have the gene mutation.

From: Kulp <thorenstd124@ yahoo.com>Subject: Re: Re:To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 2:08 PM

NO!

From: Floyd Brown <floydzteamyahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sun, February 7, 2010 12:53:52 AMSubject: Re:

Guest guest

, I have not heard of this gene mutation but am very interested in it. Can the mb12 shot harm a person who does not have this mutation? And what kind of test will show this mutation?

This is the sort of mindset that only helps the people who claim that MB12 for autism is quackery and has no useful purpose.If you want this stuff to be taken seriously,you have to consider the mindset of most doctors.

To: mb12 valtrex

Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 8:05:18 PMSubject: Re: Re: 

I disagree.  I think " everyone " is a candidate for MB12.  You do not " just " have to have the gene mutation.

From: Kulp <thorenstd124@ yahoo.com>Subject: Re: Re:To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com

Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 2:08 PM

NO!

From: Floyd Brown <floydzteamyahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sun, February 7, 2010 12:53:52 AM

Subject: Re: 

mb12 is a must,  corn free, egg free,  and the blood alergy test from Sage lab

-- Robin Broylesrabroyles@...H - C -

Guest guest

I have C677T; A1298C polymorphisms.Even though I have serious megaloblastic anemia,MB12 has been very difficult for me to tolerate.I am prone to "metabolic strokes".I got them initially if I took too much MB12.Now I need to double my initial dose of MB12 to keep from getting them.

There are blood tests for this.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Wed, February 10, 2010 11:39:06 AMSubject: Re: Re:

, I have not heard of this gene mutation but am very interested in it. Can the mb12 shot harm a person who does not have this mutation? And what kind of test will show this mutation?

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 12:53 PM, Kulp <thorenstd124@ yahoo.com> wrote:

This is the sort of mindset that only helps the people who claim that MB12 for autism is quackery and has no useful purpose.If you want this stuff to be taken seriously,you have to consider the mindset of most doctors.

From: <yahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, February 9, 2010 8:05:18 PMSubject: Re: Re:

I disagree. I think "everyone" is a candidate for MB12. You do not "just" have to have the gene mutation.

From: Kulp <thorenstd124@ yahoo.com>Subject: Re: Re:To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 2:08 PM

NO!

-- Robin Broylesrabroylesgmail (DOT) comH - C -

Guest guest

Thanks for giving me the details.It helps keep me on track to hear success

stories.We're using biotin and GSE for yeast.Is this enough?He is kind of spacey

lately.

nikki :)

> >

> >

> > From: <Ladyshrink111@>

> > Subject: Re: ALA and DMSA Combined - confused

> > To: mb12 valtrex

> > Date: Monday, February 8, 2010, 5:10 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ----- Original Message -----

> > From: Karla Fine

> >

> > ===>These doses are way too high to be AC protocol, which is 1/8-1/4

Dmsa/Ala every 3 hours during the day, every 4 at night. And the 1000 mg, even

split up into 4 doses, very, very high.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi all, I need help. Please give me any suggestions you think may help.

> >

> > I have been chelating my son using the AC protocol. In the first 3 rounds

I did we only used ALA. And we started low and slow. Then my DAN doctor added

DMSA. She suggested one dose of 1000 mg, which we did. Up to this point no major

changes/improvement s were noted. I decided to split the 1000 mg in 4 doses of

250 each. At this point, I gave the DMSA along because I ran out of ALA. We

rested the whole week after the 4 dosed of 250. In this week we noticed and the

teacher and therapies too some very nice improvement. So we felt that we were in

the right track. Yesterday Friday, I started a new round. I decided to lower the

DMSA dose (low and slow) and added ALA. So we restarted ALA 50 mg and DMSA 60

mg. since this is where we left off on the ALA dosage. Today, Saturday, his

autistic behavior became worst, one of the worst time ever. A lot of frictioning

his head, scratching, weird sounds and very inappropriate. This lasted a short

period of time and then he said after he got done with the frictioning and

scratching " I feel better. " It was so bad that my husband for the first time

asked " what are you giving him? " and " that stuff must be very powerful. " What do

I do? I was so happy with the nice improvements and now I feel back to square

one! Do I decrease the dose? Do I space it to every 4 hours instead of 3? Do I

stop the round all together?? Please help!

> >

>

Guest guest

Re: ALA and DMSA Combined - confused> > To: mb12 valtrex > > Date: Monday, February 8, 2010, 5:10 AM> > > > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Karla Fine > > > > ===>These doses are way too high to be AC protocol, which is 1/8-1/4 Dmsa/Ala every 3 hours during the day, every 4 at night. And the 1000 mg, even split up into 4 doses, very, very high. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi all, I need help. Please give me any suggestions you think may help.> > > > I have been chelating my son using the AC protocol. In the first 3 rounds I did we only used ALA. And we started low and slow. Then my DAN doctor added DMSA. She suggested one dose of 1000 mg, which we did. Up to this point no major changes/improvement s were noted. I decided to split the 1000 mg in 4 doses of 250 each. At this point, I gave the DMSA along because I ran out of ALA. We rested the whole week after the 4 dosed of 250. In this week we noticed and the teacher and therapies too some very nice improvement. So we felt that we were in the right track. Yesterday Friday, I started a new round. I decided to lower the DMSA dose (low and slow) and added ALA. So we restarted ALA 50 mg and DMSA 60 mg. since this is where we left off on the ALA dosage. Today, Saturday, his autistic behavior became worst, one of the worst time ever. A lot of frictioning his head, scratching, weird sounds and very inappropriate. This lasted a short period of time and then he said after he got done with the frictioning and scratching "I feel better." It was so bad that my husband for the first time asked "what are you giving him?" and "that stuff must be very powerful." What do I do? I was so happy with the nice improvements and now I feel back to square one! Do I decrease the dose? Do I space it to every 4 hours instead of 3? Do I stop the round all together?? Please help!> >>

Guest guest

have you tried hydroxy form then

Re:

Guest guest

Thanks,  . I am going to ask Dr. Rossignol about this.

When my son was about 3 before we knew he had autism, for a few days he lost his ability to pronounce the " f " sound. He would start counting and whe he got to four he would start studdering " f-f-f-f-four " and got really frustrated because he couldn't get the word out.

The neurologist told me it was nothing, but I had a hard time believing that. Could this have been a stroke?

I have C677T; A1298C polymorphisms.Even though I have serious megaloblastic anemia,MB12 has been very difficult for me to tolerate.I am prone to " metabolic strokes " .I got them initially if I took too much MB12.Now  I need to double my initial dose of MB12 to keep from getting them.

To: mb12 valtrex

Sent: Wed, February 10, 2010 11:39:06 AMSubject: Re: Re: 

This is the sort of mindset that only helps the people who claim that MB12 for autism is quackery and has no useful purpose.If you want this stuff to be taken seriously,you have to consider the mindset of most doctors.

From: <yahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com

Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 8:05:18 PMSubject: Re: Re: 

I disagree.  I think " everyone " is a candidate for MB12.  You do not " just " have to have the gene mutation.

From: Kulp <thorenstd124@ yahoo.com>Subject: Re: Re:To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com

Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 2:08 PM

NO!

From: Floyd Brown <floydzteamyahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sun, February 7, 2010 12:53:52 AM

Subject: Re: 

mb12 is a must,  corn free, egg free,  and the blood alergy test from Sage lab

-- Robin Broylesrabroyles@...H - C -

Guest guest

It is widely used in nursing homes.

>

>

> >From: Kulp <thorenstd124@ yahoo.com>

> >Subject: Re: Re:

> >To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com

> >Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 2:08 PM

> >

> >

> > 

> >NO!

> >

> > Only if you have the MTHFR mutations,and/ or megaloblastic anemia!

> >

> >

> > 

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ________________________________

> From: Floyd Brown <floydzteamyahoo (DOT) com>

> >Sent: Sun, February 7, 2010 12:53:52 AM

> >Subject: Re:

> >

> > 

> >mb12 is a must,  corn free, egg free,  and the blood alergy test from Sage

lab

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I have to partially agree with here and say that some people are

" overmethylators " and would not tolerate MB12 very well. I consider myself to be

an " undermethylator " , but MB12 tends to give me a headache. My 5 year old is an

" undermethylator " with the MTHFR gene mutation, and MB12 has been one of the

most phenomenal interventions we have done yet. But I don't think it is for

everyone.

>

>

> >From: Kulp <thorenstd124@ yahoo.com>

> >Subject: Re: Re:

> >Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 2:08 PM

> >

> >

> > 

> >NO!

> >

> > Only if you have the MTHFR mutations,and/ or megaloblastic anemia!

> >

> >

> > 

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ________________________________

> From: Floyd Brown <floydzteamyahoo (DOT) com>

> >Sent: Sun, February 7, 2010 12:53:52 AM

> >Subject: Re:

> >

> > 

> >mb12 is a must,  corn free, egg free,  and the blood alergy test from Sage

lab

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

my son takes it in his nystatin

and if not in nystatin a strong or sweet just about an ounce or two of the juice because he wont drink 8 oz of vitamins

Guest guest

Possibly

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Wed, February 10, 2010 7:24:57 PMSubject: Re: Re:

Thanks, . I am going to ask Dr. Rossignol about this.

When my son was about 3 before we knew he had autism, for a few days he lost his ability to pronounce the "f" sound. He would start counting and whe he got to four he would start studdering "f-f-f-f-four" and got really frustrated because he couldn't get the word out.

The neurologist told me it was nothing, but I had a hard time believing that. Could this have been a stroke?

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Kulp <thorenstd124@ yahoo.com> wrote:

I have C677T; A1298C polymorphisms. Even though I have serious megaloblastic anemia,MB12 has been very difficult for me to tolerate.I am prone to "metabolic strokes".I got them initially if I took too much MB12.Now I need to double my initial dose of MB12 to keep from getting them.

From: Robin Broyles <rabroylesgmail (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Wed, February 10, 2010 11:39:06 AMSubject: Re: Re:

From: <yahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, February 9, 2010 8:05:18 PMSubject: Re: Re:

NO!

Guest guest

lori I have reponded to you both on group and to the email below SEVERAL times, and yet have heard nothing more, or gotten anymore info on this,. I run a state support group and would like to pass this info on, as well as look over it and see if my own son would qualify. can you please respond to me with more info! christelking1@...

Re: Autism Study - Recovered children STILL neededVivian,Unfortunately, they won’t take anyone unless they had an official diagnosis.Lori KnowlesGeneral Manager and DirectorNew Beginnings Nutritionals7797 Quivira Rd Lenexa, KS 66215Phone: Fax: Email: lknowlesnbnusURL: http://www.nbnus.com/

Guest guest

Per the American Medical Association, in one of the editions of CPT Assistant,

you are to bill ice massage under 97010. Don't quote me since I am not at my

computer, but I believe it was the August 2007 edition.

Rick Gawenda, PT

President/CEO

Gawenda Seminars

http://www.gawendaseminars.com

> When we have used Ice Massage we have typically billed the CPT 97010 with the

intent of the gaining the effect of the cold. Is anyone using the CPT code

97124/Massage?

>

> MullinsPT

>

>