Guest guest

It wasn't mine - I figured it was yours! All of a sudden you were

gone!!

> Honey, what happened to your phone???

> I think she went dead again. LOL!

> Hugz- Terrie

Guest guest

Back atcha!!!!

> > > > When are you and your buddy leaving for your TR?

You

> > only have 4

> > > more days left! Yippeee!

> > > >

> > > > Hart

> > > > Wife to Jon, Love of My Life

> > > > Mom to 4 -Ari (16)

> > > > a (7)

> > > > (4)

> > > > and (My TR Baby) born 6/20/02

> > > > Glory to God and Many Thanks to Dr. Levin!

> > > >

> http://www.geocities.com/thehartclantx/Thehartclantx.html

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been

removed]

> > >

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

The Christmas Churn!!

Hart

Wife to Jon, Love of My Life

Mom to 4 -Ari (16)

a (7)

(4)

and (My TR Baby) born 6/20/02

Glory to God and Many Thanks to Dr. Levin!

http://www.geocities.com/thehartclantx/Thehartclantx.html

Oh sure now you answer because you couldn't think of any thing else

constructive to say so you bring up the churn. Ho! Ho! Ho!

That messy churn is coming to your house on Christmas!

Your sister- Terrie

Guest guest

Well if she shaves as many people as we THINK she does, than I'm sure

that IF it was hairy it is NOT any longer.....

I wonder if she uses just a regular cheapo razor or has one of those

fancy clip by number shavers?

> We don't know if he does or not. Ask , she knows! LOL!

> Hugz- Terrie

Guest guest

It's a Mach III razor. That's it, I am opening a shop!

Hart

Wife to Jon, Love of My Life

Mom to 4 -Ari (16)

a (7)

(4)

and (My TR Baby) born 6/20/02

Glory to God and Many Thanks to Dr. Levin!

http://www.geocities.com/thehartclantx/Thehartclantx.html

Re:

Well if she shaves as many people as we THINK she does, than I'm sure

that IF it was hairy it is NOT any longer.....

I wonder if she uses just a regular cheapo razor or has one of those

fancy clip by number shavers?

> We don't know if he does or not. Ask , she knows! LOL!

> Hugz- Terrie

Guest guest

Yeah and isn't 19 a little to early to shave them? I mean how much

hair can a 19 year old have on the twins?

> You shaved your balls hon??? I didn't know you had balls????

> Hmmmmmm...... That makes you even more interesting than I thought!

>

> , has balls!!!!

> Hugz

Guest guest

I guess the special of the day was - FUZZY WEINERS!

ha ha ha ha ha

> I think she got off with a dog! Didn't she say a chinese puppy??

She

> ate the doggies little sizzler! Oh no!

Guest guest

She's being awfully quite?

> You notice that is never out of line? We are the ones out of

> line? Hmmmmm............ Wonder why that is??? When she can't

stand

> the heat she does that. She must be guilty of something.

> Hugz-

Guest guest

*LOL*.....We have had a couple boys call Hannah,and I swear when I answer the

phone...It's a girl( LOL). She's 8 years old for God's sake :) But,it's just

that I'm sooo good at producing beautiful kids',noone can stand it(hee hee)

Maybe when the teen years hit,I'll change my mind. Hannah already acts like a

teen...(ohh man) ~~

Tyloch wrote:Hey , Mine to can not

marry till they are 50. Britt takes that very seriously. I think she believes

us.... Rissa says yeah right lol...... She has a kid in her class who likes her

......... When I seen him last he asked all about her and told me he missed her

and to say hi etc LOL Poor kid He doesn't want to marry Rissa like he thinks lol

She has attitude poor kid lol

Re: Monday Morning greetings

Donna,

Good morning to you and everyone here :) Wow, a married daughter !!! :) I

told mine their not aloud to get married til there 50 (lol) But as they get

older,I think I'll change the age:)

My weekend was good,except for my BRAND NEW Durango having transmission probs

:( Talk about MAD! Thank goodness it's under warranty.

Hoping to maybe hear something from Dr. Levin this week..I faxed all my

reports to him last week,so now it's the good ole waitng game.

Have a great day :) ~~

Docole1436@... wrote:Good morning ladies, I trust everyone had a

wonderful weekend!

I had a perfect weekend, my daughters wedding was absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

I cried wonderful tears of joy and some of sadness at how fast times fly's!

She looked just beautiful.

huggs, Donna C

Guest guest

Its not my fault..... If I had the power to make it snow it would snow EEYORES

not stupid cold wet snow lol

Goodmorning Ladies-

Its cold here this am and suppose to snow:-( I also have a

meeting with Rissas school.............. I should have just stayed and had it

yesterday but I had already reschedueled my shot 3 times............ These

people will learn to not deal with me........................Just behave in the

first place........ Like Adults should..... I am Hoping things go ok and I do

not have to get all upset................. I got my xmas shopping started

yesterday got a few people back in Sept but really started

yesterday.............. Hope this finds you all well and warm............... YOU

PEOPLE IN WARM STATES WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT ..............

Guest guest

HEEEEEEEEEEEELP Coooooold WET White stuff nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

here falling from the sky! *runs in terror save me*

Goodmorning Ladies-

Its cold here this am and suppose to snow:-( I also have a

meeting with Rissas school.............. I should have just stayed and had it

yesterday but I had already reschedueled my shot 3 times............ These

people will learn to not deal with me........................Just behave in the

first place........ Like Adults should..... I am Hoping things go ok and I do

not have to get all upset................. I got my xmas shopping started

yesterday got a few people back in Sept but really started

yesterday.............. Hope this finds you all well and warm............... YOU

PEOPLE IN WARM STATES WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT ..............

Guest guest

Hey...sorry for the empty email...

guess I am getting brain dead here trying to catch up...maybe that means I should take a break...

first...let me say that I have been thinking of you and the family in your exciting move...

where did you find a house...I usued to live in Fla...many yrs ago...but still...we lived in Winterhaven...right smack in the middle of the state....

as far as the belly...Ty has a nice size one...Bridget his girlfriend says he is carrying triplets....hes not a big guy..but the belly is....poor guy....

so definately let Tony know he is not alone in the big belly club...

take care...

how do the kids feel about the move....

talk soon

'Luanne Ty's mom

Guest guest

That was a tough loss last night to the Red Sox. Our bull pen stinks. I also find it hard to cheer for Benitez after his hit on Tino ez when he played for Baltimore.

Well we're still 1 and 1/2 ahead of Boston.

Regarding myself, I've never felt better. I've had uc since I was in 3rd grade and I'm now coming up on 49 yrs of age. I was diagnosed with psc in 00' after routine blood work drawn for pre-op. I was scheduled to have hernia surgery. I think I may have mentioned to you earlier that I used to work at Newark Airport. I used to leave the house at 3:00 AM and get home at 3:00 PM just in time to get the kids off the bus, dinner on the table, baths and homework then bed and start it all over again. My wife and I were both stressed, as many parents are. But now, I am the stay at home guy. My body clock is back to normal and both my wife and I feel so stress free. I think our move out here has added years to my life and I'm not kidding. I hope your move does the same for you and Tony.

Please let us know how you make out as you make your way in your new life. Good Luck and GO YANKS!

Omaha Tim

Guest guest

Hi Steve:

I'm seeking more information about Roux-n-y procedures. When I go to

google and search I only get information about gastric bypass Roux-n-y's.

As you may recall I recently had a lobectomy and Roux-n-y, as my CBD was

removed. I am constantly impressed with your knowledge and input and

thought you would be a good source for this information, hope I'm not

being a pain :) I would love a source where I could see pictures of

various procedures (I understand the basics, but a picture says a

thousand words).

Congratulations on your 2nd liver TX. and continued good health!

Sincerely,

Mark and from Las Vegas

Guest guest

Thank you Steve:

Great roux-en-y information link, much appreciated!

As for your question: (Was the CBD removed because it was occluded/strictured, or because of “mechanical” considerations involved with removal of the lobe of the liver?) My CBD was removed as a result of 3 factors.

First I had left lobe dominate PSC. This, I understand, is quite fortunate for me, and rare. Dr. Mulligan is an exception, as a transplant surgeon, and cut out all my dominate strictures (all contained within the left lobe and involving the CBD). Secondly, my CBD had a large hole in it as a result of an ERCP (not sure which ERCP actually caused it). Third, it was highly suspected that I had a Klatskins tumor at the junction of the right and left branch of the CBD and we wanted to get it all out of there and biopsy with my left lobe. Therefore my Roux-en-y is attached to the remaining rt hepatic section if my intra hepatic duct. My right lobe is amazingly spared from the effects of PSC and is homogeneous with few strictures or dilitations. As I mentioned, Dr. Mulligan is an exception. He sacrificed "an easier transplant operation" in my future for quality of life now and for the foreseeable future. Most (many) surgeons would have had me wait until I was transplanted which could have meant years of nausea and sickness for me.

Thanks again for all your great information,

Mark and from Las Vegas

Guest guest

Thankyou sooooo much for your thoughts and prayers! It really means alot to me to have such great friends in this group. You and everyone else are all GEMS!

Hugs,

Guest guest

-

Aubrie doesn't sign, but an oral test will work. I talked with the spec

ed spvr after the meeting today. She was going to jump in with the oral

test idea, but let it go so that the conversation would continue beyond

that. If we'd found that as the solution to the spelling test problem,

the group would not have kept on with the keyboarding discussion. It's

been an interesting process.

Let me know what you think of the site and I'll let you know how it goes

as we get into it -- assuming that we get the stuff.

Michele

Guest guest

Hi Sharon, It was a few months ago and she said that I didn't have enough lesions but I have all the symptoms and also a black think in the middle of the brain that was questionable. I have just given up on the whole idea. Thanks for caring, :) Sharon Marsden wrote: Hi :I must have missed the post where the doctor

un-diagnosed you. What happened? What was the doc's reason? hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: We have a NEW MEMBER! sunny_day_799 Hi, I don't post alot but I want to say welcome to the group. I joined the group thinking I had MS from several doctors but just recently one undiagnosed me so I am going to stop worrying about it. I am married for over 6 years. I have a 21 and 17 year old son/s. I also have two step sons 17 and 13 and a step daughter 12. I really don't know what else to say but I hope you enjoy this group. D :) Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi :Was this the first neuro you have seen? How many lesions do you have? My neuro refers to my "black holes". Maybe you should see a second neurologist? Is that possible?How are you feeling now? What kind of symptoms do you have at this point?hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: We have a NEW MEMBER! sunny_day_799 Hi, I don't post alot but I want to say welcome to the group. I joined the group thinking I had MS from several doctors but just recently one undiagnosed me so I am going to stop worrying about it. I am married for over 6 years. I have a 21 and 17 year old son/s. I also have two step sons 17 and 13 and a step daughter 12. I really don't know what else to say but I hope you enjoy this group. D :) Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

Hi Sharon, I have seen about 3 neuros. I have to bilateral lesions and the black hole which I don't get. I think that this last one said that 2 lesions are not enough so I am done with her. :)Sharon Marsden wrote: Hi :Was this the first neuro you have seen? How many lesions do you have? My neuro refers to my "black holes". Maybe

you should see a second neurologist? Is that possible?How are you feeling now? What kind of symptoms do you have at this point?hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: We have a NEW MEMBER! sunny_day_799 Hi, I don't post alot but I want to say welcome to the group. I joined the group thinking I had MS from several doctors but just recently one undiagnosed me so I am going to stop worrying about it. I am married for over 6 years. I have a 21 and 17 year old son/s. I also have two step sons 17 and 13 and a step daughter 12. I really don't know what else to say but I hope you enjoy this group. D :)

Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

I think two lesions ARE enough. Are you up to finding another doc? Some neuros....... hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: We have a

NEW MEMBER! sunny_day_799 Hi, I don't post alot but I want to say welcome to the group. I joined the group thinking I had MS from several doctors but just recently one undiagnosed me so I am going to stop worrying about it. I am married for over 6 years. I have a 21 and 17 year old son/s. I also have two step sons 17 and 13 and a step daughter 12. I really don't know what else to say but I hope you enjoy this group. D :)

Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

Hi Sharonm I am so frustrated so I am not sure yet. Thanks for caring. :)Sharon Marsden wrote: I think two lesions ARE enough. Are you up to finding another doc? Some neuros....... hugs))Sharon This email is a

natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: We have a NEW MEMBER! sunny_day_799 Hi, I don't post alot but I want to say welcome to the group. I joined the group thinking I had MS from several doctors but just recently one undiagnosed me so I am going to stop worrying about it. I am married for over 6 years. I have a 21 and 17 year old

son/s. I also have two step sons 17 and 13 and a step daughter 12. I really don't know what else to say but I hope you enjoy this group. D :) Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

Dear :I saw your welcome to our new member with the interesting name :) where you said you aren't really posting much because you were un-diagnosed with MS. That does not matter at ALL! You are part of us no matter what that doctor thinks. Please post. Let us know how you are doing. We all care about you.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: We have a NEW MEMBER! sunny_day_799 Hi, I don't post alot but I want to say welcome to the group. I joined the group thinking I had MS from several doctors but just recently one undiagnosed me so I am going to stop worrying about it. I am married for over 6

years. I have a 21 and 17 year old

son/s. I also have two step sons 17 and 13 and a step daughter 12. I really don't know what else to say but I hope you enjoy this group. D :) Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

Dear :I saw your welcome to our new member with the interesting name :) where you said you aren't really posting much because you were un-diagnosed with MS. That does not matter at ALL! You are part of us no matter what that doctor thinks. Please post. Let us know how you are doing. We all care about you.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: We have a NEW MEMBER! sunny_day_799 Hi, I don't post alot but I want to say welcome to the group. I joined the group thinking I had MS from several doctors but just recently one undiagnosed me so I am going to stop worrying about it. I am married for over 6

years. I have a 21 and 17 year old